Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do Sims Ever Actually LIKE the Fruitcake?

13...Next

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    all my played sims tend to have the foodie trait. they have never had the negative moodlet for fruit cake
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• justlexijustlexi Posts: 57 Member
    I feel like they do love it, I have never seen a Sim character that hates fruit cake or may they only have a limited choice. LOL
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Yes, and I even have long suspected that whether two Sims agree about fruitcake is a good indicator of their compatibility in a relationship.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I must have some odd luck in game then because I have had several who got a positive buff from the "fruity deliciousness" and I think they have better relationships with other Sims when they also love fruitcake.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    It's fifty-fifty, I think, determined randomly when a Sim is created, as a hidden trait. Oddly, no one is neutral toward fruitcake. There are no "take it or leave it" Sims. They either respond with the happy buff, or with the uncomfortable moodlet.

I have a Sim who is a Picky Eater, whose dad is a Celebrity Chef. It's fun, because he eats what is cooked, and gets both the negative reaction and the yummy food buff. I am strongly considering a fruitcake as his next birthday cake, if I can actually put candles on one.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Some of sims do; but it seems random as at one time they would like it and when I go back after playing another household, they end up disliking it. The ones who dislike it will eat it; but always feel uncomfortable.
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    For me I think it's been like 40/60. It's almost half, but a few more dislike it than like it. I've been playing this save I'm in now for a very long time though and my sims very rarley move, so I'm basing that on sims 2-3 years ago. Maybe it's changed.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey friends, considering this was previously inactive for quite some time I'm going to go ahead and close this off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top