Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited October 2019
    Love love love your story style.

@EuphorialQueen - Thank you for reading and commenting and the compliment :) My writing is really based on how these sims act during the events and what happens there. So, it's really because of them. They give me great stories. lol And Cinnamon was acting rather cheeky during the House 2 party.

As I've said, Cinnamon and Octavia have the strangest conversations together and it looks like they don't get along, although they are green in the friendship bar together. Take a look at this photo and you'll see what I mean. Look at Cinnamon's face!

there-are-others-here-that-want-to-get-to-know-rick-you-know.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Cinnamon and Octavia might be friends and Cinnamon is just complaining about the events going on.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    All of those whims Rick had with Raven, no wonder why one of the house mates thought Raven was a spellcaster. :D
    edited October 2019
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231

Good afternoon simmers! Well, those parties were wild, but luckily all the contestants and our Bachelor lived to tell the tale. I tell you, the producers were so mad that 2 fires happened at the party venue that they wanted to hold another Elimination Challenge. Luckily, Roxanna intervened, and so today, the contestants get one last chance to have a Solo Date with Rick. Once those Solo Dates are done, there will be a reader elimination vote for who has to head home. *sob* But for now, let's see what happens as the contestants "Sing Their Heart Out." Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Enjoy!

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise - Sing Your Heart Out!

rick-solo-karaoke.png
  • SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    edited October 2019
    Sorry I've been a bit MIA responding here, been loving these chapters, though!
    This one was especially cute haha.

Can I just say I'm kinda jealous at the (I think) random outfits your game generates lol. A couple of these chapters Octavia definitely hasn't been wearing anything that I made for her aside from the accessories, but her outfit actually matches anyways and isn't a mess?? This is a Sims 4 miracle.

Too bad that eliminations have to happen, hopefully those fires don't carry on there lol (or maybe hope they do for the draaammaa ;) )

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I've been loving the interaction between Cinnamon and Octavia also. Those two are funny together!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SummerStreak I'm quite sure Soul probably picked those out herself, but yeah, she does a wonderful job of stylin' our Sims eh? I know I didn't put Coral in her outfit, but it worked for her anyway. All the ladies looked fabulous! :)

@SoulGal7 What a fun chapter! :)
    I love how you modified Honey Pop to put in all those Karaoke machines, great idea! I'm sure it saved a lot of time for you. ;)

Congrats to Miriam and Iris on winning dates with Rick, lucky ladies!

So cute how Roxanna got the Dreamer guy's autograph. I don't have GF, so I don't know who that is, exactly... however, I think he's a TS2 remake though, right? I recognize the name anyway.

I'm not surprised Coral couldn't sing very well, at least in her 'human' form. Being a Mermaid, of course she has a very alluring siren song when she's in her element. Ah well...

Excited for the next chapter with the solo dates, but have moths fluttering in my stomach for the poll vote elimination. o.O Good luck to all our lovely ladies! <3
    edited October 2019
    @SummerStreak - I have no idea what is happening with the outfits as there is only 1 outfit I added in the swimwear area. If I do add something, I normally let someone know about it. Anyway, everyone looked great! Edit: I doublechecked Olivia's outfits and made sure that all her original outfits were there, and they are. So, she should be looking suave and sexy from now on. lol
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Not sure why Naomi cares about losing since she already got a solo date :D

And I'm already thinking of who I want to head home...
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited October 2019
    @nerdfashion - Thanks for reading and commenting.
    A few other sims autonomously did karaoke after the contest, but it seemed that Naomi was belting out tune after tune in the corner. Every time I looked, there she was singing karaoke. Autonomously she is up there in singing skill now. So I used that in the storyline. :)
    @Karababy52 - Thanks for reading and commenting! I love your new pic! Realm of Magic? I don't have that one as yet. To be honest, I was going to do the karaoke contest as an Elimination Challenge, but it didn't really work out because there were too many sims with similar scores. So, instead, I decided that there should be a chance for one more Solo Date with Rick. I am getting rather attached to all these sims, and so random elimination contests and reader votes will work best as I don't have the relationship mod.
    Dirk Dreamer is a 4-star celebrity in Get Famous, and yes, in a parallel universe, he was in TS2. When they landed, he was just in front of the club, so it kind of worked to my advantage. And, Roxanna did get an autograph from him, although I couldn't get a good angle to take that screenie, and she asked to take a selfie with him. lol Yes, placing all the karaoke machines in a pre-made karaoke club worked rather well. I just moved all the tables to one side, but had to block that area off to prevent other sims from using those during the contest. I also added a banquet food table, so no-one would get hungry. I find that sims really don't order food autonomously from the bar, other than grabbing chips sometimes.
    @SoulGal7 Yes, that's my first and onlyl (so far) Spellcaster, Lavana Burnett when she was just a noob using magic. I love the look of joy and wonder on her face in that shot. I just got the pack last Sunday. Thanks for noticing and asking about it. :)
    Ah, thanks too for explaining all the details about why you decided on a reader votes elimination and the info about Dirk, Roxanna and the Karaoke set-up. I totally understand. It's going to be so tough picking someone to be eliminated, I like them all too! o.O I've never had Sims autonomously order food either, only drinks. A banquet table is an excellent idea!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Ooo, @SoulGal7 was right, what a pretty avatar!

I think that I'll be able to vote. Some of the sims have grown on me, others are not as defined in my mind.

Nice chapter! I wouldn't have thought of that as a challenge for a date.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    I loved the karaoke contest idea! The elimination poll will be quite nerve-wracking next time, Aghhhhhh.
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231

Good afternoon simmers! A new chapter is up with Iris and Miriam's Solo Dates. The last of the dates before Elimination # 2. That chapter will be up tomorrow, so be sure to vote. This chapter is a bit long, but there were some surprises that happened on both dates, and I didn't want you to miss anything. Suggestions and comments are always welcome. Enjoy!

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise - Iris & Miriam Solo Dates

that-was-some-date-with-miriam.png
    @SoulGal7 wonderful chapter! But I'm having a bit of trouble finding out where I vote...
    funny-gifs20.gif

@nerdfashion - the Reader Vote is coming up tomorrow, so stay tuned. :)
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @nerdfashion - the Reader Vote is coming up tomorrow, so stay tuned. :)

Thank you!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Good evening/morning simmers! The Elimination Vote is up. Please do not state who you voted for to go home. Please vote for FOUR. The deadline is Oct. 31 at midnight. Help Rick find Somebody to Love.

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise - Elimination # 2 - Reader Vote

RICK-IS-NO-CLOSER-TO-FINDING-LOVE.png
    Ugg... okay, first let me say the last two dates were really great! Cracks me up how Rick always, always, always orders Banana. lol Also...
    Wow, Miriam, way to sneak in a smooch! Good for her! lol Wish Coral had thought of that. :p

Don't know why I put that in a spoiler, but I guess there could be someone that hasn't read it yet. Anyway...

Gah, sooo tough having to vote out four. Took me forever to decide, but the deed is done. I'm sorry ladies... :'( *sniff*
    I just voted for the four that I liked the least. I liked them all- but I was planning to vote for mostly people whom you declared safe, as they're the biggest competition.
    funny-gifs20.gif

@Karababy52 - Thanks for voting. I know, I had a hard time putting sims up for elimination, and that is why I had Rick head to the houses for one last chance.

@nerdfashion - Oh that is great strategy. Eliminate the ones who are the most threat. It is really hard to keep all the relationships up, and a sim who is a Lovebird one day could be a Friend the next. To be honest, I am surprised that some who are up for elimination are not at a higher relationship level, since Rick has had a lot of whims for them. But what happens, happens, I really can't control the relationship decay.
  • ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    Ahhhhhhh, I've cast my vote. Good luck to all of the sims, this bachelor story has been so much fun to read from the beginning and I'm sure it'll continue to be! :smiley:
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I've cast my vote.
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I voted! I would have done it sooner, but I got a head cold and it has hit me like a bag of bricks.
    jzZP0sJ.png