Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide that sounds like a plan, then! Ooh, who do you have in mind for the brains? Erwin? ...has Don seduced Erwin yet?
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited October 2019
    @AngeliqueAdelaide -80! That's a lot of kids. Sounds like a success though!
    @AlwaysAsking I definitely love seeing my couples at the romance festival.
    As a matter of fact here's Eddie and Harry catching up at the latest one
    b45riK5.png
    Harry and Maribelle getting some tea. Harry gets around as a bat.
    kQtbn0Q.png
    That is so cute how Ian and Lawrence met at the Romance Festival! :) It is true I have had more luck with singles at the Geekcon and Humor and Hijinks festival:)
    I was just thinking the same thing, all my glitches started after I finished defeating the motherplant for a second time. I wonder if there is a bug? I may just leave Mama Plant alone this time around.
    Yes Mila drowning was a shocker to the family (although I have to admit it was planned). I have story in mind for it, no worries I will bring her back eventually! It may be an incentive to for them to learn spellcasting:) There is an option in MCC where you can mark a sim for death but it takes awhile for it to take effect. I had selected that option for her, it was a surprise she died so quickly.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all!
    Happy Friday!! Its been a long week lol
    Here’s my latest gameplay with Simeon Silversweater and his girlfriend Rachel Beauchamp

Simeon got the bad news about the death of his sister Mila. He was taking it particularly hard.
    Wizardly sobbing
    0nMN5ho.png
    Rachel was doing everything she could to console and distract him. He was really depressed
    GmTJjUn.png
    Her friend Caleb even came by to pay his respects. He used to come over and act as the awkward third wheel whenever Simeon would come over for date nights.
    XKHe1Cv.png
    Despite that he was still a good friend and lent an ear to Simeon and offered consoling hugs
    xjyNSS0.png
    byBLb6u.png
    Darrel Charm literally dropped in for a visit.
    i8QzLp9.png
    I laughed at that one, Caleb had just zipped inside went Darrel fell off his broom
    Rachel introduces herself to Darrel
    ZZ1L57k.png
    The whole gang lend their emotional support
    FUtGzYw.png
    naMtQcP.png
    The guys finally leave and Rachel coaches him in some visualization techniques to redirect his grief. She didn’t want his depression to get the better of him. Besides he was now the legal guardian of his 2 younger nephews. They were to go over to the house later that evening and he needed to be strong for them.
    MtK5lyc.png
    Rachel hugs her pet fox Indiana when Morgyn Ember shows up. He doesn’t look impressed,
    2mJ7Hub.png
    She introduces herself
    SG0icpq.png
    Morgyn talks to his old friend
    kCszORr.png
    Even he’s sad now
    CxAFFbt.png
    Rachel made spaghetti and meatballs for lunch while the guys watch a movie for a bit
    2bX1dD9.png
    Morgyn left and I got the notification that the Romance Festival was in town. I figured a change of scenery might be good.
    I was wrong
    lRBT0bG.png
    Great. He got an unfavorable outcome on his current relationship
    DBOTp0S.png
    She had received great news
    omTKAjF.png
    “Simeon you can’t believe what he says! We had different outcomes for the same relationship”
    a1zV2tl.png
    Meanwhile she looks fantastic in that shirt
    yOu4Tmn.png
    They become best friends
    DdrYEsG.png
    Rachel collects some plant seeds before they head home. Besides it was getting late.
    4GQk6gl.png
    Time to meet the nephews
    OfdjobR.png
    Simeon reconnects with Gunther
    WUihjhJ.png
    He was really tired so I sent him to bed. Rachel took over at that point
    She introduced herself to Wolfgang who insulted her the minute she said hello. She ignored that and sent him off to bed too.
    7tHODVc.png
    FeXw23N.png
    Tucking in Lucas
    Ter9LIF.png
    The next morning Rachel gets up early and makes french toast
    xvNUdJw.png
    She’s got her work cut out for her
    oseC5V2.png
    She was able to cheer up Gunther
    UiErZ35.png
    She had a long talk with Wolfgang and handed him his own private journal to express his grief
    iL5EZVt.png
    aQuhIgX.png
    She had less success with Lucas.
    abCwfjg.png
    He responds better to Uncle Simeon
    mT8xitf.png
    They have a quiet funeral for Mila at the town cemetery
    fy1j1pY.png
    Some days later, the family is doing better
    oNxDy4I.png
    mtUd9VZ.png

• March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited October 2019
    In my 100 Babies Challenge...

oCjot7j.png

Jennifer became a YA (fathered by Diego Lobo)

qEseQic.png

Tomer (fathered by Eric Lewis) also did and they were moved out.

I edited that because I said Nathan but that is not Nathan that is Tomer. Sorry for the confusion.

B2lo2lK.png

My heir Colby is now a teen! She is fathered by Salim Benali and as soon as she hits YA she can get pregnant!

5DG72Tj.gif
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited October 2019
    Got Newcrest neighbourhood ready to go and a few other things. Imgur is being a pain again which is why this is taking so long.

Starting with the Tormen's:
    Outside:
    NpfMfIv.png
    fRg12mE.png

Floor 1:
    SA1CD16.png

Floor 2:
    rS1BhtJ.png

Hanna Rakton's place:
    Outside:
    jxhj9i0.png
    vrOemiB.png

Basement:
    mIu52hu.png

Floor 1:
    DmCFcW3.png

Floor 2:
    HADoBiQ.png

Harlow family House:
    Outside:
    sziS7N9.png
    4ZdruD8.png

Floor 1:
    xIpXOoQ.png

Floor 2:
    7P2cmPl.png

Cade Manderbrook Library:
    Outside:
    KcsHGL8.png
    QAAkxgc.png

Floor 1:
    nT7PCa3.png

Floor 2:
    bZAJvL8.png

Floor 3:
    4LSN6bZ.png

East Point Park (small huts are restrooms; 8x toilets and sinks):
    WmQb1jM.png

---

With Newcrest's neighbourhood sorted, only need to do the Baliloviic sisters place and the Matthews house along with two other special lots and most of the effort is completed there. At this point i'm about 45% done.

The extra bits are from the Manning Palace and Burnside house.

Manning house:
    Outside:
    htGkDv5.png

Floor 1:
    Z2h5NSZ.png

Floor 2:
    ClfN9qB.png

Burnside house:
    Outside:
    Y917atP.png
    052kKgE.png

Floor 1:
    nFPT0El.png

Floor 2:
    8SXi42T.png

Floor 3:
    soGupgT.png

Floor 4:
    tuPCWRN.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited October 2019
    @hoverael love how your Newcrest is looking. I like your park its very neat and symmmetrical. I notice you did the tricky build of going diagonal on one of the houses - it looks great. The Tormen House looks exactly like one in my street. Its very realistic. And I am a huge fan of any build that is pink - I think I have 10 pink buildings scattered throughout my worlds.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Oh dear - in our talk on parallel universes and Don's conquest wall - I am very sorry to report that I found this in my screenshots - bad simself - bad! (at least she didn't agree to help him add to the gene pool - I have far too many sims with the Lothario surname running around my saves.
    ah5of2s.png?1

@sarabeth2984 love Darryl Charm just "dropping" in

@Alwaysasking I checked what had happened to J. in my Bjorn save - the only thing I had done to him was give him hair similar to Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent. MCCC matched him up with this young man - they are happily married with 2 kids. J. has good taste (can't wait to see how their kids age). It is J. who has had the pregnancies.
    jFawRhP.png?2

Thank you all for your support of Jessica and Bjorn's storyline - I love Jess as a sim so I am trying to come up with a dramatic storyline that doesn't crush her (if Bjorn helps... not sure he can) - todays update is much more normal; for this save - no drama today.

Typical day in this save looks like this:
    McmXwEZ.png

Windenburg rooftop breakfast - there is a reason why this family lives on a tiny lot - here on the island is better than a big lot anywhere else.. (and they are right next to Joaquin & Sophia on one side + Elsa living with Clara on the other).
    GzHCC72.png?1

After a long night performing as a concert pianist, how do you relax? Play violin of course.
    O1G2wLU.png

Edvin Ollie paints his mother.
    ovBpTwG.png

We won't sell this one.
    01vDN6x.png

Now Edvin Ollie is a happy sim again he decided to take Cassandra on a posh date to the Von Haunt estate.
    GkvEXQX.png?1

They appreciate the art and learn the sad story of Bernard and Mimsy.
    Gq4qTs9.png?1
    4yHVr5p.png?1

This art doesn't fulfil the art aspiration either. I hate this stupid aspiration goal! Edvin Ollie becomes distracted from the art to look at something else beautiful.
    AXzhNdg.png?1

They pretend they are rich old timey people and that he is courting her.
    lEjt8Sz.png?1
    XbCDokY.png?1

Then he ruins it by showing her the (non existent, spaghetti arm) gun show
    4uN1L90.png?1

Thankfully Cassandra really appreciates it..
    gVQmKY8.png?1

I zoomed out and looked for a seat for them to sit on and I realise my game has developed a new glitch (this save is ultra buggy and glitchy because of its age) Now when one sims goes somewhere anyone at home is dragged along too and if they come home from work they come to the area the played sim is at so I saw.......

Bjorn???
    Yes Bjorn. The woman who is having a very playful time talking to him is Cyrus' Wife.
    1kQ9EZ8.png?1

I switched back to Edvin Ollie and Cassie and they were having a good time...
    gtXe25A.png?1

So I switched back to Bjorn - that goofy look is a bit worrying, it often precedes his flirting.
    dGZ1sLg.png?1

Back to our dating couple who are still only on Bronze ..... and I bet they aren't just randomly deciding to run the maze
    66xOS94.png?1

Well yes I was right - take your eyes of your sims for 2 seconds and they can radar in on the nearest bush.
    bU52wxh.png?1

Back to Bjorn - whaaat, who is this? Can you stand still 5 seconds without finding every woman between 18 and 80 on the estate? Maybe he is campaigning? He will landslide in on the female vote if he makes it to the elections.
    SijhzSo.png?1

Jessica
    Jessica released a new song - on violin this time, it is called "making up is fun". Unfortunately, it didn't get a nomination.
    dGZXrPR.png?1

Time for a fan meet & greet. Unfortunately, it glitched out and although she completed all the actions they didn't score, so her fame didn't quite make it to the next star.
    yj79Xnl.png?1

I forgot Candy was her best friend in this save. Candy is older now and has a couple of kids of her own. It may be time for a makeover storyline (wheee)
    gjEnHdA.png?1

Johnny is also a fan.
    aoRveEF.png?1

Someone wasn't happy.
    xo2Wlqg.png?1
    She jumped up and down screaming like a mad woman. Her head should be level with the grey haired guy but she jumped so high in her tantrum.
    J3qPG8V.png?1

Jessica went to the accolades but didn't win. Her fame did increase because she performed for the celebrities. Thorne is a megafan.
    sDCfv6G.png?1

Relaxing after the accolades - the rooftop pool is responsible for the odd bluish lighting in their house.
    CuJ6XrV.png?1
    zhbbz44.png?1

At the end of the evening while they were in bed asleep, Bjorn got a text to let him know Jade had safely delivered her baby and she had named her daughter Tiffani. (yes with an i - this just confirms every judgy thought I ever had about Jade).

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Emilia got a new haircut and a couple of new clothes...
    Mcd7fPF.png
    this wasn't a smart move after Wolfgang had made them enraged...
    U49HlLg.jpg
    Oh... hello Doctor!
    i0XDJ2e.jpg
    the evil cats society is plotting something again...
    QmNWskr.jpg
    but then... halloween!
    QkCY9Mf.jpg
    we spent it at the spice festival
    jHFzlW6.jpg
    8juOW80.jpg
    the first days in this family were a bit chaotic for me, I wasn't used anymore to manage all this sims
    oA2BOFv.jpg
    2UiV9MH.jpg
    they also have a dog, she was a puppy last time and now is a full dog... Emilia took her on a 6 hour "short" walk...
    NBjgMOR.jpg
    poor thing collapsed as soon as she got home...
    iLTYTuJ.jpg
    vYMNYh9.png
    Gunther completed his book... not a bestseller but a good book anyway
    6ZPJZjI.jpg
    then we got bored of Lucolas obsession with this thing...
    QryxOQC.jpg
    WuPisO8.jpg
    m7HWpof.jpg
    I really like how Emilia and Gunther look together
    nQA9KSP.jpg
    she's obsessed with the dog, though...
    xyQF73Y.jpg
    PyblROj.jpg
    and with baking awful muffins...
    mJ1uGqE.jpg
    2M4uEXO.jpg
    oh.. Hello again Doctor... there is an evil cat behind you!
    CjgCRR6.jpg
    Gunther pc broke so he took the opportunity to learn something new
    MXdJrP7.jpg
    c6Z1zSb.jpg
    and who can pass by for a visit in the middle of the night?
    lzBsxre.jpg
    it was either him or a vampire...
    jnv1Q1Q.jpg
    Emilia took the opportunity to learn something new, too...
    64M6ulM.jpg
    we're poor though... we managed to barely pay the bills by selling things in the garden...
    zen0pdb.jpg
    TTqUyV6.jpg
    so Emilia had to take some odd jobs...
    hWI16yX.jpg
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @hoverael love how your Newcrest is looking. I like your park its very neat and symmmetrical. I notice you did the tricky build of going diagonal on one of the houses - it looks great. The Tormen House looks exactly like one in my street. Its very realistic. And I am a huge fan of any build that is pink - I think I have 10 pink buildings scattered throughout my worlds.

I didn't actually find it all that difficult to do for the Tormen house. Finding space in a tiny area is something i've been able to manage since building my first house on the game: Very Basic House.

Outside:
    W0784G2.png

Floor 1:
    ym63rVo.png

I enjoy the challenge of trying to be creative about the lack of space when it is there :smile:. I'll put the Harlow house up on the gallery along with the park shortly.

---

Now i'm figuring what to do with the Jacklin's, Bauer's and Sikuchi's on the same street with the Manning's in ways to create unique european looking houses. I've also added a new household freshly created to that building effort in Newcrest: Murdock family.

erMMaA8.png
    (L-R: Cynthia, Victor, Serena and Gabriel)

They are Goths with an annoying personality, more often than not, very rude, but they aren't stuck up about it. They love their musical expression and listening to their deathmetal music, often played loudly. The inside of their house is very... dark, and morbidly so. The kids are already showing signs of following their parents behaviour.
    edited October 2019
    Bjorn is one of my favourite sims - I use him a lot. But some days he totally pushes the limit. I chose the work fom home option so he could do some things in the city. At first this shot looks innocent until you see the giant green cloud of stench coming from him because he cancelled the have a shower option I thought he had completed (slob sims are terrible). Even so it still doesn't look tooo bad until you realise he saw this cup of coffee sitting in the bushes, ran over and picked it up and started drinking it. Jessica is such a lucky lady - he is sure to go home and hug her (ewwww- stinky geen cloud) and kiss her (ewww, ewwww, ewww trash coffee mouth) in the state he is in.

Uf3Ogtu.png?1
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Becka28 :D:D:D:D oh, sweet Bjorn. Sometimes I am really happy I can't smell through my screen :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    Bjorn is one of my favourite sims - I use him a lot. But some days he totally pushes the limit. I chose the work fom home option so he could do some things in the city. At first this shot looks innocent until you see the giant green cloud of stench coming from him because he cancelled the have a shower option I thought he had completed (slob sims are terrible). Even so it still doesn't look tooo bad until you realise he saw this cup of coffee sitting in the bushes, ran over and picked it up and started drinking it. Jessica is such a lucky lady - he is sure to go home and hug her (ewwww- stinky geen cloud) and kiss her (ewww, ewwww, ewww trash coffee mouth) in the state he is in.

Uf3Ogtu.png?1

i've seen Bjorn rummaging around in bins recently. i've never seen him do that before, i honestly couldn't believe he is one of those who likes to claw through trash to find some tasty food covered in food detritus and rotten food juices. *shudders*
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    I found out today that the Spellman witches apparently aren't very familiar with the customs of ordinary mortals. (What a surprise!) Apparently Aunt Zelda didn't know that you had to be nice to receive presents from Father Winter, and fought him for them instead.

gibmirgeschenkeqkka2.jpg

As if that wasn't already enough, he was then chased away by an angry Salem! This is not the first time something like this has happened to Father Winter, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's going to steer clear of Forgotten Hollow in the years to come.

hinfortmitdirweihnacho9jcg.jpg

On the opposite side of the plaza, the Mamminis weren't feeling the Christmas spirit at all this year and decided to move the season forward with a little magic. And thanks to the magic of certain Sims players, Aya can now effectively train the next generation in her craft!

duellier-training4ejsb.jpg

Meanwhile, in the spirit of training day, Leviathan had to learn how to float during meditation to take the next step on his path to enlightenment. Since he had trouble getting there by himself, Tiamo secretly helped him along by using his vampiric powers to levitate him.

erhebedichduedlergeismyku6.jpg

(... Not really, obviously, but it's funny how the game starts telling its own stories if you just pause it at the right moment.)

Since I'm already filling you in on the news about all my witch families (I'm not really playing anything else at the moment), it seems that one of Lucian Popescu's infamous spells backfired and made him a little... dizzy, I guess? And no, even though I was playing her at the time and she's standing right next to him, Aya is not to blame for once. I actually have no clue what happened there. :D

diejugendvonheutetijpj.jpg

And now you'll excuse me, I have to get back in the game to make sure Pompiliu Popescu teaches his grandson some more about mischief magic to avoid accidents like this in the future!
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited October 2019
    @GrumpyGlowfish
    Poor Father Winter! This reminded me of a time he tried to hug my sim Adaline on Christmas, but Adaline, being an unflirty sim and not feeling like being hugged by a strange old man, pushed him away and yelled at him for daring to touch her.

@ryttu3k
    Don hasn´t even met Erwin, let alone seduced him. To be fair, he has only been at Strangersville once and it was a terribly uneventful time, no possessed sims or anything of interest in sight. He should probably try the bar next time instead of the library. So Erwin is not the person I am thinking of.

@Becka28
    Your simself is lovely! What is she up to in your game?
    Don has no kids in my main save and in this save, only his daughters with Caleb have his last name, so I am not being officially overrun with Lotharios just yet... unofficially, well, it will be 90 soon :D

New kids!
    58. Caleb w8PUCUW.png (the pic doesn´t do him justice, he is much more handsome in motion)
    other parent: Inna Cent yPWLgAM.png (I love Inna, she is gorgeous. She has two mermaid daughters from her marriage with Paka´a Uha, who live with their father. Paka´a doesn´t seem to be able to catch a break, because he recently got divorced again, after two days of marriage, which must be a record in my game. Apparently his new wife was unable to handle having four stepchildren.)
    59. - 60. Macalaure 8WTcQ8o.png
    Mariana rOi2ulY.png
    other parent: Makoa Kealoha wHMoo9j.png
    61. Paloma H0myzdR.png (I swear, 90% of Don´s daughters look just like him)
    other parent: Paolo Rocca vaes8zC.png
    62. Eli XrClzzZ.png (he too, looks better in motion)
    other parent: Keala Hoapili LJZ7fAC.png (I aged her down and turned her into a spellcaster with cheats, which I think suits with her description)
    63. Sydney GoTsQS3.png
    other parent: Olivia Kim-Lewis tqlWuux.png
    64. - 66. Rowenna, Lola and Cornelia (I have forgotten which one is which)
    Kcys2Sp.png
    hf3Hej1.png
    pywTBic.png
    other parent: Cassandra Goth chSFwm2.png
    67. Paris lMA09Hh.png
    other parent: Jade Rosa vC0m1Nv.png
    68. Milo k0uDp0A.png
    other parent: Salim Benali i2iyEU7.png
    69. - 70. Amos PAkjzFy.png
    Adonis oJrozw9.png
    other parent: Diego Lobo VW4sCY1.png
    71. Marie oswSNkN.png
    other parent: Lilith Vatore LWmPKeD.png (I had been waiting since I started playing this save to see who MCCC pairs Lilith with, to no avail. I think Lilith got tired of waiting too, because she showed up at Don´s door one evening, so that she could at least have a child.)

What more happened?
    1. Don visited graveyard 1UB9v01.png
    2. Vlad demonstrated some questionable fashion sense 51EUTN1.png
    3. ...which is still not as bad as what Leon, Don´s and Caleb´s son has. To be fair, he is a geek and a bookworm, so fashion is likely the last thing he cares about, but still tNzbGya.png
    gPY8MMj.png
    4. Speaking of Caleb, he met Cassandra and seduced her by showing off his baby pics. She was very impressed by him having seven kids, as she only has four, her triplets with Don and a daughter with Gavin Richards. DjMyxeW.png
    5. Caleb, being as helpful as always, offered his services as a donor. That was after him trying to seduce Sergio Romeo and being turned down, because apparently Sergio has some sense. Not that it stopped Siobhan from divorcing him as soon as both of her parents were dead.
    6. Caleb turned Don into a vampire and no one cared ExVdCZM.png
    poiYtvJ.png
    Fmi361I.png
    7. Don is doing fine as a vampire, but I had to lock the backdoor, because the dumb thing kept going swimming during the daytime and almost toasting himself. As I have noted before, Oasis Springs is not a good place for a vampire to live.
    8. Don turned Lily Feng into a vampire, partlty because he did not wish to see her die and partly because he feared that he will be forced to take care of their four children - including twin babies born right before she aged to elder - when she does die. Please ignore Don´s outfit, I haven´t gotten around to fix his dark form just yet vIHOUXM.png Lily and Vlad would make a great couple, once his current wife dies of old age

• Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited October 2019
    Here's what's been happening with the Rosens.

Kayden decided to take some time off work to focus on rising his celebrity status. He's a rising star right now with a great reputation.

First, he traveled to San Myshuno and he met one of Jase's Sims, Colby Pepper.
    zuhZdVu.png

Colby had an interesting story about to tell him.
    DXqKdba.png

After chatting with Colby, he headed inside the art gallery to check out some art and treat himself to a root beer float
    Kf6yvQq.png

Later, he went to the museum in Del Sol Valley and he saw Colby there again.
    UFQuKKW.png

While he was giving Colby a compliment, Lilliana Kealoha started to fangirl and get excited that she passed out.
    s0bhIPZ.png

This child was also excited to see Kayden
    cjOFOMl.png

This is Kyle Lynx, Catarina Lynx's brother from my version of teen Catarina's family. He was as excited as the other two to see Kayden
    eFKEtlc.png

Noticing that he has fans, Kayden decided to pose for pictures.
    dreklGc.png

A few moments, Kayden got a call from Peyton, one of his co-workers in the scientist career. Peyton invited him out to dinner at this beautiful Italian restaurant called Castello d'Oro. A great way to end the day.
    xujAVUb.png

Dinner's served!
    Qgzifx7.png

Peyton enjoyed his Lobster Tortellini a lot.
    fQpED5w.png

Kayden ordered the only experimental dish served at the restaurant, the Volcano Pasta.
    u35TUWH.png

He seemed so fascinated with it.
    dHri9R4.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    So I'm still working on my week with the Carrasco-Fyres household. It's a bit of a pain because there are now six sims and four of them are pursuing fame and one of them is a toddler.

First we have Gerardo Carrasco, an actor who has never been able to get past 2 fame stars because the way I used to do my rotations put too much time between gigs. I'm now supplementing gigs with random performances in public for tips and a bit of an online presence. Here he is bowing after an impromptu performance at a club, next to his cranky granddaughter.
    xhEQTx0.png
    I don't get screenshots of Gerardo's gigs usually because I'm too busy watching them. The acting career is one of my favorite things to watch my sims do.

Second we have Siobhan Fyres, Gerardo's long-time girlfriend. She is in the social media career and is trying to become famous as an online wellness and fitness guru. She streams herself making salads, practicing yoga and jogging, in an attempt to get the number of new followers her career requires. Followers don't seem to equate to fame though, so she's going to have to find some other outlets. Her sponsors asked for a fishing video, so that's one of the things she did this week.
    WkcO5Y4.png

Third we have Finnian, Gerardo's son, father of the frequently cranky granddaughter.
    sagupYO.png
    Finnian is in the comedian branch of the entertainer career, and spends a lot of time writing routines. I think he's also going to need an online presence eventually.

Fourth we have Morgan Fyres. She is both Siobhan's sister and Finnian's wife. She is working towards the musician branch of the entertainer career, but is one promotion away from being able to pick a branch at the moment. She's working on her guitar and singing skills. Eventually I plan to have her use the music mixing station from GF, but I figure she should master at least one instrument first.
    HZeCpDq.png

Fifth is Gerardo's teenage alien daughter Juno, who just aged up. She's not really fame motivated. I gave her a new hobby this week, wood carving. She seems a little unsure of her skills at the moment.
    KI84Jw0.png
    She's going to be a scientist when she grows up so I thought handiness would be... well, handy.

Sixth is Farrah, the fussy toddler.
    2a36Ora.png
    She's a handful. I have officially given up on her getting her skills up to 5 before she ages, because the adults all need to leave the house often to pursue their goals and she gets too cranky too easily to take along every time. She should have no trouble getting them to 3.

So the first night I played, Siobhan got abducted. She went in to have dinner with Juno and Morgan afterwards in her dazed state. Unfortunately, something else happened that made "happy" her primary emotion before I could get her to record a whole dazed video.
    JFCyJ2P.png

The next day, the family went to the comedy club I downloaded and placed in Windenberg (while Siobhan was fishing in the picture above). One of my sims who actually lives in Windenberg, Khaled, showed up and kept hogging the spotlight.
    E8JxaZN.png

But eventually both Morgan and Finnian were able to perform in public for the first time.
    exMxJ8y.png
    C15F6OP.png
    At least one non-family member seemed to enjoy Finnian's set!

A couple days later it was an actual open mic night at the lounge in Willow Creek. Morgan had to work, but Finnian got to perform for a slightly bigger (and more famous) audience.
    yk7JvH5.png

And after open mic night was over, Gerardo performed a quick sci-fi scene with Juno...
    syLER8s.png

And a romance scene with Siobhan.
    PYM8zao.png

The romance scene got a lot of tips.

After deciding that Farrah can survive with only 3 in each of her toddler skills, I had Gerardo audition for one more gig, which will be filmed in the evening on the last day of the rotation. That's pretty much all I have left to play, so I'll probably finish them up tomorrow.

Oh, and Juno has the Hates Children trait. Being around toddlers and even children's furniture makes her tense. So of course she always chooses to do her homework sitting on Farrah's bed surrounded by toys while the toddler is sleeping.
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Daephene Thank you. Giselle want to become the baddest female in town.
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you. It is familyecho family tree.

I started with 1 sim when Sims 4 was released. Since then Go family have grown. For now I play each family 1 simweek. The family with most members in my save is the Vera family with Go family is the 2nd biggest family in my save. Later this fall I will play Vera family.

Go Angel
    48925569838_95bb8246b8_c.jpg
    Jieun & Siliva's youngest child became a child while I played them.

48925846606_a71264876c_c.jpg
    Jieun took the kids to the beach to relax and play in sand.

48926047297_0994bdf06a_c.jpg
    48925852106_ddaf3cdcdf_c.jpg
    Antonio celebrated his birthday with party & cake.

48926041767_ced374b1e6_c.jpg
    Uncle Jinwoo talk about how much Antonio look like his son Clinton. Clinton is Antonio's cousin.

48925852071_de54af4555_c.jpg
    Jieun brought daughter Nana to sing karaoke.

The next family I'm playing now is Jieun's sister Naeun and her family. Naeun is also daughter of EunB Go Bheeda & Jaxson Farmer.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    @Becka28 somehow I am unsurprised at 'Tiffani'. Eww, Bjorn, please have a shower!

@AngeliqueAdelaide oh, well XD There's time for that during your Strangerville arc! Goodness, Caleb has been busy! Be interesting to see how many of Don's future kids end up vampires too.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, L. Faba wasn't feeling herself, so Benjamin cheered her up:
    10-12-19_10-11-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-12-19_10-11-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Wendy and Benjamin had a magic duel:
    10-12-19_11-05-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin lost:
    10-12-19_11-06-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-12-19_11-06-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, The two spellcasters experimented at the cauldron:
    10-13-19_11-16-13%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Over to the magic realm for some motes:
    10-13-19_11-30-36%25C2%25A0AM.png
    (Yep, Benjamin's Ancient Bloodline trait was causing the spellcaster ranks and perks to go haywire when he overmaxed. Removing the trait got everything back to normal) When they got home, Wendy kissed Tiffany:
    10-13-19_11-37-24%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Back to studying. During his visit to the Magic Realm, Benjamin picked up a few tomes and recipes. He also got another familiar. A raven, he named Fulcrum:
    10-13-19_11-44-55%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And yet more experimenting!
    10-13-19_11-53-51%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Oh, joy(!) Roddy's going through a phase. This time it's the loud phase:
    10-13-19_11-54-41%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later, Roddy goes over to Primrose Hearth and helps to decorate the Christmas tree:
    10-13-19_12-28-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    There we go!
    10-13-19_12-30-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin briefly visits. An upgrade is in order for the fireplace!
    10-13-19_12-33-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He also introduces himself to Dudley Brinson:
    10-13-19_12-34-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When Benjamin had left, Roddy and Carol went upstairs. Carol gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    10-13-19_3-46-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-13-19_3-47-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big bright shiny pink lipstick smooches:
    10-13-19_3-50-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thanks for helping me with the tree decorations! You're such a sweet boy, Roddy!' Carol said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy. Roddy smiled. 'You're welcome Carol! Friends help each other, after all!' he said, wiping the lipstick smooches off his face with one of his makeup removal wipes:
    10-13-19_3-50-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Take care getting home, dearie!' Carol said, giving Roddy a big hug:
    10-13-19_3-51-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I will, Carol!' Roddy replied:
    10-13-19_3-52-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Waving goodbye, he carefully made his way home, glad that the gritting company had put rocksalt on the pavements. Roddy arrived home, feeling warm and cozy. After all, the fireplace was alight:
    10-13-19_4-02-31%25C2%25A0PM.png

@DeafSimmer, page 472.
    Oh...oh dear. Anger induced cardiac arrest. What a horrible way to go. Edward's a filthy, filthy cur. At least Daphne got her own back. Guess he hasn't met Rachel Applebee, the Demigoddess that Thanos'd Hunter Cottoneye for the death of her nieces.

There's a hint in my avatar of what the next update may include.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    edited October 2019
    Sorry to everybody who tagged me in the last few days. I had a stupid busy week and I was too exhausted to play or reply to anything but today I finally have a day of reprieve!

@AlwaysAsking You are correct! Emilia's eyes and hair are CC, I also used CC contouring/shading on her face. I honestly don't think the Charms are that bad, I've seen worse sims that's for sure.

The emotion bomb quirk is a thing that your sims can get when they get a bit of fame. Basically it makes them feel emotions more intensely, and since Darrel is a hot-headed sim already he gets REALLY angry all the time which is actually quite funny because he basically has emotional meltdowns on the regular lol

Thank you so much for your compliments, and regarding Morgyn's mum the relationship trouble I was having with her wasn't related to anything in CAS. Since Morgyn was a premade I obviously had to make his mother after the fact and then retroactively set up a mother-son relationship with them, which is fine because MCCC allows you to do that, but it doesn't have an option for grandparents/grandchildren, so while the game showed Morgyn and Freesia as mother and son, her grandchildren were just showing up as unknown kids and it annoyed me. The problem you're describing sounds like it might be because the sims you've made are in the same life stage, you can't make one sim a parent of the other if they're both young adults or adults for instance, but then again, it could just be a game glitch :p

@AngeliqueAdelaide I'm so glad you like Morgyn's mum! Her traits are Cat lover, erratic/insane and outgoing. In my game I envision that when spellcasters become of age their parents send them to the magic realm for proper training (hence the trailers where Morgyn discovers the realm) and that Freesia is herself a powerful, if not somewhat eccentric spellcaster. I'm not making a father for Morgyn because I believe his father abandoned him and his mother when he was an infant, and he was brought up solely by is mother which is why he identifies so much with women and female gender roles.

@Daephene Thanks for the compliment!

@sarabeth2984 I'm glad you like Freesia, I'm surprised at the amount of love for her!

@Dust_Bunny2010 Freesia's are my mum's favourite flower, which is why I named her Freesia because it reminds me of, well, mums haha

And here, my lovely people, is the conclusion to my story which you've probably all forgotten about because I haven't updated it in forever:

It had been 2 days since Caleb had incapacitated Morgyn, and the spellcaster still hadn't awoken. Corin had been doing his best to look after him, and today was no exception. He entered the room and looked down at the sleeping man, hoping that he would awaken soon...
    aWC91G3.png

As if by the will of the universe, Morgyn's mind started to drift back into consciousness. His eyes were still closed but his senses were awakening. He could feel the soft sheets of the bed underneath him, smell the distinct scent of his home and somewhere in the background he could hear voices conversing. One he instantly recognised - the warm timbre of Corin's speech flowed around him like a hug. The second voice was harder to pinpoint; it sounded familiar, but foreign at the same time.
    LEZ7TwT.png

"Is he awake yet?" The unknown voice asked softly.

"Not yet, but I think he might be coming around," Corin's voice replied. "He still needs to rest, so go and play and I'll let you know if anything happens."

"Okay."

The unknown voice faded to silence and a series of footsteps followed it out of the room. Morgyn took this as his cue to open his eyes and assess his surroundings. His bedroom immediately came into view. He sat up, disorientated and confused. How and why was he back home? When he looked up, Corin was staring down at him.

WtX9QTe.png

"What happened?" Morgyn asked cautiously.

"I had to save your 🐸🐸🐸🐸, with the help of a vampire, because you went into a rage overcharge," Corin explained. "I had to ask Simeon, and he told me that the act of having your child being taken from you angered you so much you lost control of your magic charge and began channeling shadow energy. The only way to bring you back down was to have Caleb Vatore - really nice guy by the way, we're having him for dinner next week - a vampire, suck you dry to drain your energy.

Morgyn looked down at his hands. "Oh." He looked back up at Corin. "Well I feel normal now. Wait - where's Peitrie? Is he okay?"

Corin nodded. "He's fine, he's playing in the lounge room. I got him back at the same time Caleb was dealing with you."

"I want to see him," Morgyn said, standing up and walking towards the door, but Corin blocked him with an arm before he could go anywhere.

"Are you sure you'll be alright around him?" Corin asked sincerely.

"Of course!" Morgyn answered incredulously. Corin held his gaze and hestitantly lowered his arm, letting Morgyn walk out of the room. Straight away, Morgyn headed for the lounge. He entered it swiftly but came to an abrupt halt when he didn't encounter the innocent toddler he had been expecting, but a child instead.
    9YamZSQ.png

He paused. The child looked familiar somehow. Gazing at him for a moment, realisation finally clicked and the spellcaster gasped in surprise. "Peitrie, is that you?"
    BNM0UWC.png

Peitrie's lip twitched. He was shocked to see his father up and about so suddenly, but he managed to nod in affirmation. "Yeah, it's me Dad."
    AWPA0Np.png

Peitrie stood for a moment, but he couldn't hold himself back any longer. Before Morgyn knew what was coming, Peitrie ran to him and pulled him down into a hug.
    S8Ibv6l.png

"I'm so glad you're awake! I thought you were going to be asleep forever and I was never going to be able to talk to you again!"
    4TLWEl0.png

Morgyn wrapped his arms around the small child and held him tight. "I would never leave you like that."
    LAFg9gK.png

He looked up at Corin who had just entered the room and smiled. "We're finally all back together."
    2Zhf4IX.png
    ONlT3sQ.png

Corin nodded. "Yep, maybe now things can go back to normal."
    CluojKE.png

Morgyn laughed, and Peitrie could feel it reverberate through him. "God, they grow so fast, don't they," The spellcaster remarked.
    khrBgY8.png

And thus everything was seemingly back in equilibrium. However, as any good storyteller knows, more often than not things aren't always as they seem...
    gz5MOyK.png

~FIN~
    @TheLastStar Awwww, emotionally, I really needed to read something just like that today. It lifted me up. What a lovely ending (or ending for now....)

@Hoverael Bjorn used to be terrible for ferreting in bins - in my saves there are so many trash plants created by his bad habits. When they improved sims idling he seemed to stop but recently he has got really bad again. I have never seen him pick up rubbish and eat or drink it before (but then I am rarely in San Myshuno)
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm going to be veeeeery busy all the way to the end of the month due to personal reasons. Good news is, I'm finally cured from being sick. I think this is the perfect opportunity then to test out the "album expy" style of writing. An event that occurs for one day, one picture, one to two sentences only. Tell me what you think; if you like it, tell me, if you don't, tell me anyway.

-
    neB9Soj.png
    Renata's first night at home.

DcxbHDs.png
    After all that's happened and the extreme emotional duress she's suffered, Luise also finally gets some sleep.

GfsoAhW.png
    She's a constantly on-the-clock mom. Renata makes her happy, so she doesn't want social services darkening her doorstep no matter how tired she is.

GXFSfzj.png
    Coincidentally, Harvestfest was next day. Luise decorated her little house and appeased the gnomes.

V23ivfQ.png
    It's no longer painful to rake leaves. She also had a haircut since Renata would always grab at it, but is fine with wearing extensions if she ever needs to go out.

VT5fPqT.png
    The cherry garden looks lovely, at least better than that lemon tree in front of her house.

OQo2Z8T.png
    Keeping tabs on informants. The ones she really trust exchange theories with her.

nbqHwOP.png
    Luise finishes feeding Renata. Too bad she forgot to remove her extensions because what happened next was painfully funny.

vVEKUS4.png
    Cooking a Grand Meal for Havestfest...which she'll eat alone since Renata has no teeth yet.

7WY2cn9.png
    Fate seems to like throwing wrenches around. An unexpected visitor comes to her humble home.

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010, page 472.
    That's a nice little garden there. Are your sims living in Brindleton Bay?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited October 2019
    @Hoverael Bjorn used to be terrible for ferreting in bins - in my saves there are so many trash plants created by his bad habits. When they improved sims idling he seemed to stop but recently he has got really bad again. I have never seen him pick up rubbish and eat or drink it before (but then I am rarely in San Myshuno)

I saw him do it recently at the Shrieking Llama bar in Windenburg recently. Any place where sims congregate in large numbers and there is a free bin around, he'll likely start searching. That bar gets ridiciously packed in a hurry, often standing behind the bar stools where it bottlenecks with so many sims crowded around. I'm thinking of rebuilding that bar to offer easier access around the bar, it's original design is not fit for purpose honestly on a related note.
    @TheLastStar glad to see Morgyn up and about again! Aww, older Peitrie is adorable! Ooh, is that magic I spy? I'd love to see a new chapter of this!

@Dust_Bunny2010 looks good to me! Luisa seems to be settling into being a mother well. And finally Dino manages to show up, took him long enough!

@Hoverael oh man, the Shrieking Llama is a hot mess. There's some great renos on the Gallery, I've replaced nearly every prebuilt community lot in the game with Gallery stuff.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top