Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add Your Pack Ideas that are not on The Sims 4's Radar

1235...Next

Comments

• jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    edited October 2019
    I’m sure someone has already mentioned wanting a Theatre Pack, where Sims can put on plays. I thought of a good world for this pack. Remember Veronaville from the Sims 2? For more details check out this thread
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Maybe modelling or gymnastics packs. These would be too small for expansion packs so maybe just stuff packs.
    2quwd7.gif

• jomilejjomilej Posts: 190 Member
    > Super Heroes GP Take your sims up up and away, blah blah blah marketing. Super powers, Secret Identities, Llama Caves
    >
    > Netherworlds GP Where do sim ghosts go after you release them to the netherworld? Open a portal to the Netherworld and let Virgil be your guide
    >

I Really like these two ideas! I really want to know, where ghosts go after death and it could give them more depth as well!
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited October 2019
    The Sims 4: God not forbid players have options Free Pack.
    The Sims 4: Heavens knows Sims have personality Free Pack.
    The Sims 4: Actual fashion stuff pack.
    The Sims 4: I'm in my mums car! GP.

NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Kitty22222Kitty22222 Posts: 2 New Member
    Each and every sims game, since the first, has always tried to hold up to the time period its players are in, both in the real world content and with graphics, even adding drones to the game. So, what I'm hoping for, is to see another real life item in the game that is one of my favorite things in the world. Electronic cat ears that move depending on your emotions. The NekoMimi's are so much fun to wear and I would love to be able to tell how my sims are feeling just by the moved of their ears.
  • mafan823mafan823 Posts: 5 New Member
    A were pack would be nice. Not just werewolves but other kinds of were too. And to make it easier for the devs it can be separated by biological groups like: canine, feline, reptile, aves, and so on. They could have different skins for each type. You become the were you were turned by.
  • mafan823mafan823 Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="mafan823;c-17295173"]A were pack would be nice. Not just werewolves but other kinds of were too. And to make it easier for the devs it can be separated by biological groups like: canine, feline, reptile, aves, and so on. They could have different skins for each type. You become the were you were turned by.[/quote]

The features of the types were be random and players can edit cas like with vampires. And for plot there can be rivalries between types and a star crossed romance. Maybe bad blood between vamps and weres. Plus with a pack like this it doesn't really need a world so they can focus on gameplay and variety.
  • Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    I don't know if this is on their radar or not, but I'd like a Freetime/Hobbies expansion pack. I think this would be a good opportunity to add things for all ages, including elders. This could include more after school activities for children, toys for toddlers (xylophone, rocking horse, playhouse), ballet, sewing and/or knitting for teens-elders (to make clothes, stuffed animals, and wall hangings), pottery, putt-putt golf, and playing catch. A new neighborhood could include a community center venue with regular, rotating events like bingo night for elders and prom for teenagers. The pack would also add slow dancing (to go with prom). Other things they could include- dungeons & dragons (obviously some type of sim knockoff), more musical instruments (drums maybe), pool tables, kites, and skateboarding. Obviously this is a large amount of complicated stuff, but you get the idea. What I love about this type of pack is it could really add something for everyone and give us more stuff for elders (for instance) without advertising a pack as such.
  • Wolfdragon1921Wolfdragon1921 Posts: 1 New Member
    1) furrys
    2)weres kinda like furrys but scarer
    3) custom hair
    4)more pet clothing
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    edited November 2019
    A new neighborhood could include a community center venue with regular, rotating events like bingo night for elders and prom for teenagers.

@Reallysoawkward23 I totally love the idea of rotating events in a community center. Let me plug this thread which didn't get much attention. You have great ideas, and I'd love to see some over on that post.

I also love the idea of slow dancing, proms, and D&D (It would be cool to see sims sit around a table and just roll dice and talk basically - though this could come with some choose-your-own-adventure prompts... very interesting, though I don't know a lot about Dungeons and Dragons).
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Another idea is a Stargate SG1, Quantum Leap & Star Trek Voyager themes.
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    Hotel game pack. Being able to own your hotel, hire reception staff, a bell hop and maids. New items could include a buffet table, reception desk, hotel furniture and an afternoon tea set.

Hobbies pack
    , I know we're already getting knitting but a hobbies pack that includes pottery making, jigsaw puzzles and maybe that car from sims 2 that you could restore plus the ballet barre and a hip hop dance mat. Classes could be led for ballet and hip hop like the yoga class.

Winter vacation pack. I hardly pay attention to the vacation worlds but a winter one would be good where sims could go skiing and snowboarding, have a hot chocolate machine with several flavours, ski lift and of course a new vacation world. Would work well with Seasons and Spa Day.

Some type of events/party pack that adds more types of parties such as: funeral, baby shower, engagement party, holiday party, bridal shower, bachelor(ette) party, singles party (with sims reading questions off flashcards to each other XD) and retirement party. It'd add more cakes, more party decoration and more interactions like wishing well, congrats on engagement/retirement, etc.

Zoo & Farm pack
    . Adds new lot types wildlife sanctuary and farm. New animal themed clothing, animal balloons! And face painting, can feed the animals which can have some funny animations. Add anew trait animal lover like from 3 and new aspiration related to farm life. New career Zoo Keeper. New skill to do with the farm. Better fitness helps farm duties go easier. And all the other farm suggestions that are in here.

A theatre pack to go along with our actors in Get Famous but on the theatre side of things rather than TV/movies. New theatre lot type, new costumes, clothing and wigs. New branch of the acting career to be a thespian, audition for plays and live perform them (like how you do in get famous but it's a play). Sims low in their acting skill will forget their lines, trip on stage and walk the wrong way which gives an embarrassing moodlet and a confident one if they do good. Also new careers director and stage hand (maybe also an active career?). Sims can also visit the theatre and watch plays and operas. Ooh add opera singing, we already have the singing skill. Depending on traits & the play/opera they could get buffs that make them flirty, happy or bored after watching one. New interaction to give a bouquet of flowers and of course you can earn fame.

Out of all of these now I really want the theatre one.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Amy_B2019Amy_B2019 Posts: 1 New Member
    I kinda wish that there was a Polyamorous option. Where your Sim doesn't get mad or jealous by the other one flirting. Cause it's very hard to make my boyfriend, girlfriend and myself as sims.
  • ShaneThorShaneThor Posts: 2 New Member
    THE SIMS 5 PACKS IDEAS

I wanted to express my ideas for packs for when The Sims 5 comes out. I’ve decided that game packs wouldn’t be a thing anymore. So please give me your honest feedback!

THE SIMS 5 SEASONS

Give your Sims the ultimate seasonal experience with The Sims 5 Seasons! Explore the new world of Daffodil Hills and indulge your Sims in nectar making, basking up suns rays on the beach or show off your moves on the snowboarding half-pipe.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    All four seasons (spring,summer,fall,winter)
    Nectar making
    Nectar making skill
    Snowboarding
    Surf boarding
    Volleyball
    Sandcastles
    Lot Types: Nectar Vineyard, Festival Grounds
    Seasonal festivals
    Preteens can join junior snowboarding club
    Children can join scout club
    Babies and toddlers can play on the beach shoreline
    Teens can volunteer as lifeguards and at seasonal festivals
    Ice skating rink
    Roller skating rink

NEW JOBS
    Freelance Nectar Maker
    Lifeguard (part-time)
    Festival Booth Vendor (part-time)
    Florist

SEASONAL FESTIVALS

SPRING HAS SPRUNG FESTIVAL: Kissing booth, pie eating contest, ability to sell flower arrangements, photo booth, knock down the bottles game, ability to win toys and stuffed animals

SUMMERTIME SHINE FESTIVAL: Surf boarding contest, ability to sell sea shells, photo booth, knock down the bottles game, ability to win toys and stuffed animals

FALLING FOR FALL FESTIVAL: Apple bobbing contest, nectar tasting contest, haunted house, ability to sell baked goods, pumpkin carving contest, photo booth

WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVAL: Ice block carving contest, snowman building contest, ability to sell knitted clothing, photo booth, ice skating rink

MINOR GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Ice carving
    Apple bobbing tank
    Pumpkin carving
    Haunted house
    Photo booths
    Festival booths
    Knit clothing
    Holidays

THE SIMS 5 GENERATIONS

Make the most out of your Sims youth and elder days in The Sims 5 Generations. Explore new gameplay for all life-stages from baby showers to boring old bingo games on Sunday nights.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Bingo
    Preteens can join after-school sports
    Children can join after-school clubs
    Teens can join cheer and sports
    Toddlers can go to preschool
    Fixer-Upper car
    Baby showers
    Funerals
    Prom and school events (dances, bake sales, plays)
    Field trips
    Treehouses
    Jungle gyms and slides
    Hopscotch
    Preteens can have crushes
    Teens can join the retail or fast food career
    Sporting events
    Retirement homes
    Owning a daycare
    Lot Types: High-school, Elementary School, Elder Center, Community Center

NEW JOBS
    Fast food
    Retail
    Elder Caretaker (part-time)
    Daycare Owner

MINOR GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Canes for elders
    Strollers for toddlers and babies
    Rocking chairs
    Pranking houses
    Memory System
    Family outings
    Kids can have imaginary friends

THE SIMS 5 HIGH TECH STUFF PACK

Equip your Sims houses to the max with modern appliances, smart devices and high end fashion in The Sims 5 High Tech Stuff Pack.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Dishwashers
    Built in tv with gaming console
    Smart vacuum
    Air purifier

THE SIMS 5 PETS EXPANSION PACK

Change your Sims lives forever with furry friends, small reptiles, and energetic rodents in The Sims 5 Pets Expansion Pack.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Create cats and dogs
    Own small pets
    Run a vet clinic
    Deer and raccoons
    Dog parks
    Pet cemeteries
    Own fish of all kinds
    Collect bird feathers
    Walk on the pier
    Pets can be famous
    Train dogs and cats
    Create pet meals and potions
    Kittens
    Puppies
    Lot Types: Dog Park, Animal Shelter, Pet Cemetery

MINOR GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Maintain fish bowls or tanks
    Feed wildlife
    Maintain vet staff
    Animal planet channel
    Kids can walk dogs

THE SIMS 5 GHOST HUNTER STUFF PACK

Hunt down the supernatural and earn rewards for collecting spirits. From ghoulish ghosts to the peaceful undead in The Sims 5 Ghost Hunter Stuff Pack.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Hunt ghosts of all kinds
    Collect spirits and ghosts
    Earn grim rewards
    Befriend and woo spirits and ghosts

NEW JOB
    Ghost Hunter

THE SIMS 5 UPTOWN EXPANSION PACK

Tour the city and explore the nightlife of The Sims 5 Uptown Expansion Pack! Shoot for the stars as a celebrity, live in the shadows as a vampire and experience the city life.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Live in the city
    Be a vampire
    Become a celebrity
    Watch movies at the cinema
    Own penthouses
    Explore underground vampiric lairs
    Party at nightclubs
    Shoot off fireworks
    Relax in hot tubs
    Enjoy exclusive celebrity parties
    Build apartments and penthouses
    Experience all types of neighbors
    Lot Type: Apartment, Penthouse, Vampire Lair, Nightclub, Cinema, Karaoke Bar

NEW JOBS
    Bouncer
    Food stall vendor
    Movie Theater Clerk (part-time)

MINOR GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Basketball
    Karaoke Bar
    Singing skill
    Become a vampire

THE SIMS 5 HOBBIES STUFF PACK

Train your Sims to own the craft and become a master at their favorite activities in The Sims 5 Hobbies Stuff Pack.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Pottery
    Soccer
    Coloring books
    Ballet
    Sketch pad
    Jam making
    Baking

NEW JOB
    Freelance crafter

THE SIMS 5 UNIVERSITY LIFE EXPANSION PACK

Take your Sims to university and earn the rightful knowledge of the real world. Earn degrees, scholarships and try to find the secret society everyone keeps talking about.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Go to university
    Earn degrees and scholarships
    Get a head start in careers
    Job interviews required to join a career
    Certain skills needed to join a career
    Join a secret society
    Befriend and woo professors
    Become and make plant sims
    Live in dorms or off campus housing
    Go bowling
    Street art
    Robotics
    Lot Types: Arcade, Bowling Lane, Skill Center

NEW JOBS:
    Education
    Scientist
    Law
    Artist

MINOR GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Arcade machines
    Juice pong
    Juice kegs
    Create Sim bots
    Vending machines
    Bunk beds

THE SIMS 5 POOL PARTY STUFF PACK

Enjoy summer days to the max with The Sims 5 Pool Party Stuff Pack! Slide down pool slides, serve drinks on the pool bar or play a game of water volleyball.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Pool slides
    Pool bars
    Water volleyball
    Lounge chairs
    Water floaters

THE SIMS 5 GARAGE GAMES STUFF PACK

Get your Sims friends together and form your own garage band in The Sims 5 Garage Games Stuff Pack!

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Create bands
    Pick a band genre
    Write and play songs
    Drum sets and electric guitar

NEW JOB
    Freelance Band Member

THE SIMS 5 BEACH GETAWAY EXPANSION PACK

Take your Sims on the getaway of their dreams. Explore the tropical island of Isla Coco full of rich vegetation, tropical resorts and fun aquatic life.

MAIN GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Own and visit resorts
    Dolphins and sharks
    Sailboats
    Houseboats
    Catch sharks and exotic fish
    Scuba diving
    Parasailing
    Explore the lush jungle

NEW JOBS
    Fisherman
    Scuba diver (part-time)
    Resort owner

MINOR GAMEPLAY FOCUSES
    Coconut harvesting
    Collect shells and sea stars
    Surf
    Beach ball
    Hammocks
  • CorinnecyCorinnecy Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi Guys, I have an idea for a Stuff Pack and it involves partnering with a design company like, Knoll or Herman Miller to offer branded items like how you've partnered with Moschino before. Below are some notable items:

Herman Miller:
    The Eames molded chair collection (arm chairs, side chairs, barstools & rockers included)
    The Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman
    The Aeron Chair & Eames Management/Executive Office Chair collections
    Noguchi Coffee Table & Lights
    George Nelson Thin Edge Collection & ESPECIALLY the Bubble Floor & Pendant lights!!

Knoll:
    The Saarinen Tulip table collections
    The Womb Chair
    The Barcelona Chairs & Daybed
    The Planter collection
    The Florence Knoll Sofa & Bench collection

This would all be SO amazing!! I am an interior designer and have been playing the sims for over 15 years with my interest being in mostly building and designing houses. I love the build mode game play so much and can see great value in creating a Stuff Pack that is marketed towards build mode enthusiasts like myself.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Fear emotions why are we getting that? @jadonbakes
  • EarmaaEarmaa Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I believe this has been suggested and discussed before, but I'd really like to have a horse / horse farm pack in Sims 4. There should be as many as possible realistic breeds available. There should be Shetland ponies added and only children and toddlers should able to ride them. Horse sizes should be more realistic and depend on a breed. For example, Shire horses should be bigger. You should be able to customize horse size. Overall horse characteristics (both physical and mental) should be widely customizable. You should be able to play a horse yourself. You should be able to create foals when creating a sim.

There should be a totally new "world" in the expansion pack. There should be wild horses that you can try to tame and if they trust you, you could ride them and eventually have as a family member.

And some fun features... For example, wild horses can sometimes do some damage in the village. Then there could be an arrest warrant with a horse picture and "dead or alive" text. You can protect a wild horse from sheriffs by hiding it somewhere in the wild or at your home. Sheriffs can make surprise visitations to your home to find the horse. If the horse is found in your home the wild horse is taken away and you'll get fined. There can also be horse thieves - so keep your shed locked at night.

Horses can go wild for example during a thunderstorm. When it rains or snows, horses need a blanket to keep them warm and dry. The blanket is not obligatory, but it's better for the horse. When creating a sim you can select riding equipment (bridle, saddle, etc.) and their style - just like with human clothing, etc. You can also select other equipment - headstall (that can be used in the corral or while leading a horse), blanket (that is used on cold weather, rain, and storm).

You can select many qualities for a horse (more than three like for pets and for horses in Sims 3). If you mistreat a horse it will become more sensitive and traumatized. You can sen a badly traumatized horse to a horse therapy that lasts five days or you can try to treat it yourself. A horse can be stressed if it is held only indoors in the stall. A corral can be very simple - just fences and some ground. It can include a shelter for rain or hot sunshine. The corral gate must be locked for horses not to escape or wild horses to enter. The pasture has to have grass for horses to eat and there has to be a lot of space to run.

There should be totally new building materials and parts so you can build realistic sheds and stalls. And horse specific decoration elements, for example, saddles. There should be many, different kinds of ready-made stalls to select, size 2x3 and 3x3. There should be functional water hoses to wash a horse and you can select which horse to wash. If the horse is not near enough, you are not able to wash it. There should be hitches for example to use in the washing stalls, so you can attach a horse.

Shetland ponies and some other breeds could have horse carts.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Noir Pack with 1940s-era hairstyles and clothing.
    Maybe a "Let's Get Physical" pack with more gym equipment, gym accessories,, leotards, the ability to make fitness videos.
    2quwd7.gif

• ZellnagiZellnagi Posts: 7 New Member
    Sims 4 Underwood Valley pack , adds a town with a explorable forest and caves.

Skills would be metalworks with ores and gems you get from the mine or caves, we already have handiness but it would allow for gathering wood from the forest to use in larger projects like building a treehouse.

Careers are lumberjack, miner, and forest ranger (got to keep the forest safe) for adults, for adults and teens you have commissions for crafting orders to send(expandable with other packs).

New occults would be small non-playable fairies who would play pranks on teens and up in community lots and will be friendly to children and toddles, playable sims would be elves with a ability tree related to nature and/or pranks.

Interactable areas are the caves and the forest.
    caves will have harvest spots for ores and gems and a underground lake to fish for a rare squid like fish monster we will call the simathan squidfish(think of a small water dwelling lizard with fins and tentacles).
    the forest would have mushrooms that will make sims tired or can make sims become happy, flirty, or playful when mixed into food, fairy circles can be found to allow for fairy offerings for items, shrines can be uncovered and can be cleaned for a positive moodlet, you can also harvest wood from fallen logs.

New buy mode items(other then chairs and stuff) are obstacle courses(fitness), tree swings, treehouse tree(handiness, you build the treehouse), forges(metalworks), hot springs(hot tub), and other activity/hobby items with the packs theme.

Ambitions and traits to fit the theme of the pack would be simple, plus the clothing and hair wont be hard to come up with either, i do have other ideas but this would be good for a full pack.
  • Estraven63Estraven63 Posts: 4 New Member
    Just An Idea but what about if your Sims had the possibility of forming a rock band? Sims van already sing & play the guitar but what about the drums? One Sim could be the drummer, one or two others playing guitar and one be the lead Singer. Singing a duet is already possible so the band could basically use the same system. Maybe a new career for a few Sims together as a group? Interactions like 'kick member' or 'audition', create drama (Yoko Ono style 😉) etc
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I know a lot of Simmer want a pack like that and the fake "Country Living" got a lot of attention, but I still do not know if a farming (GP/EP) is on the guru's radar.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • ysoserious1402ysoserious1402 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @LexiBai said:
    > A pack dedicated to farming would be nice, with animals such as horses, please. I know it seems very unlikely but it would be greatly appreciated

I'd love this, even if hobby farm. Who doesn't want a pet alpaca or goat?
  • simfan400simfan400 Posts: 3 New Member
    I am a horse lover, and a Sim lover. One of the things I liked best about the Sims 3 was the horses! I was really hoping that they would have them in the Sims 4 game. Is there maybe room for that in the future?
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    I'd love more of a supernatural themed pack myself.
    It could include more occult sims, like werewolves and faeries, and could bring back the ghost hunter career (I loved that one in TS3)
    Regarding the ghost hunter career, perhaps ghosts could 'possess' sims? (They could add this in a patch beforehand) and thus our sims have to exorcise them?
    I think that would be pretty cool