Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That annoying moment when....

Comments

• jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    When you play rotationally and load a family with a pet, who is always going to be starving, sick and dirty by default. Fun times.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,582 Member
    Stutum wrote: »
    ....a song you really like is playing on the stereo, and it's temporarily drowned out by moodlet tunes. =P

You can turn off the moodlet tunes. It's in the game settings.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Any time my sims "disobey" my queued orders to do something else. (Do as your watcher commands, you silly bunch of pixels!! ;P~ LOL)
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • WorramotWorramot Posts: 52 Member
    When the sims comes back from work but they are invisible. This doesn’t happen anymore thankfully. I did get invisible babies afterwards a couple times after though. Lol
  • AquariusMomAquariusMom Posts: 229 Member
    You spend aspiration points for a moodlet potion to get in the mood for work and your sim walks all the way to the other side of the house to sit down and drink it and runs out of time on the way before having to leave.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    When your Sim is tired but they get a call from that special Sim they've been trying to get with asking, "Do you want to come over and 'hang out?" Although exhausted, your Sim eagerly accepts because, hey, if everything goes well, they could always 'sleep' at their house, right? ;)

It takes two to tango though and when your Sim arrives at their prospective paramour's abode, the Sim is nowhere to be found! Rude much? As a final insult to injury, your Sim passes out on their doorstep in a puddle of dog pee. :/ *sigh*
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    ....a song you really like is playing on the stereo, and it's temporarily drowned out by moodlet tunes. =P

Huh, I had no idea that was an option. Will do, thanks! :smiley:
  • Missy77Missy77 Posts: 2 New Member
    When you tell your Sim to do something, and they just stand there. For No. Apparent. Reason.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,582 Member

Hehe, yeah. I think it's called moodlet 'stinger' or something like that in the settings. Total game changer cuz I hate those stingers.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    When you save-exit unpaused and your sims are sleeping or at work so the next time you load a LOT of time has passed and you missed important tasks or invites from friends.
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    @theavidpatient do you have mods or custom content? Try removing them from your mods folder before starting up the game.

Hehe, yeah. I think it's called moodlet 'stinger' or something like that in the settings. Total game changer cuz I hate those stingers.

Yes, that's the one, and indeed it is. Blessed silence. Thanks again! :)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    When your sim has just finished eating breakfast and gets an invite to go out for breakfast.
    When a vampire invites you to hang out at the bluffs in the middle of the day.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    @Karababy52 or you have to wait for some dumb bum SIM to finish sleeping on you air mattress before you can snatch it back

Any weird routing that defies even SIM logic

10. Butler who only sleeps in hot tub
    9. Toddler starving out on the road. Parent picks them up and puts them down multiple times but won’t bring them in the house
    8. SIMs who run outside for no reason and freeze to death
    7.Anything involving a high chair
    6. Ok my SIM will go out to eat with you and pay for the meal even though you asked
    5.SIMs who walk out of a house with many beds to go sleep on a park bench out in the neighbourhood
    4.Siblings who want to pee in THAT bathroom shooing out the potty training grown up.
    3 Travel with and the other SIM fades out and ditches.
    2. NPCs who change into jogging clothes and run off in mid-sentence.
    1.SIMs who must autonomously paint when everything is going on. Or I had this one SIM who only wanted to carve knife blocks. . .
    When a good friend of your sim invites you somewhere right after you've gone to work. C'mon, a good friend knows your work hours.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Gets a call maybe the middle of the night ask to club >.> like are you serious or they be at work like eh?! or Vlad shows up at fount door wanting bite a sims neck like go away would ya lol.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,092 Member
    edited October 2019
    When my genius twin Sim girls decided to get in the telescopes on the roof of a three story house right before grade school starts...
    4kkjdXo.png

• jutrzenka3jutrzenka3 Posts: 18 Member
    When the former nanny who automatically became everyone's best friend starts having some serious stalker tendencies like showing up at our door everyday.
    Or when my sim's dead friends invite them to dance parties at 3am. I guess this month it's acceptable though. Spooky season
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    When you cancel an action and the sim walks almost all the way there before cancelling the action.
  • NevonaNevona Posts: 32 Member
    You open the game to everyone 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • gretchend417gretchend417 Posts: 41 Member
    When your sims refuses to put out a fire in their home.
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    You accept an invite to another lot, and the invitee either never shows up or leaves straight away. :/
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    When a fire starts on the lot and you can't seem to do anything because there is a fire on the lot.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2019
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    When a fire starts on the lot and you can't seem to do anything because there is a fire on the lot.
    Why I loved Hottie Mc'Hottie firefighters I could dial up on the phone. Made setting fires so much more enjoyable knowing a cute Sim was going to "save" my Sims.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller