Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Guru Garage - Preparing The Guru Games Season 2

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
hpjzbt02ebmt.png

@SimGuruMorgan and @SimGuruNinja will be preparing for The Guru Games Season 2 in today's Guru Garage livestream, join us at 11AM PT for 2h of fun! (Check what time is that for you here)

Edited: watch the video any time!:
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yay, I will tag along :)
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    I got the time wrong :( - it's planned for a bit later: 11AM PDT!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »

That's okay. Just real quick, I thought I'd share this tweet about the livestream:
    funny-gifs20.gif

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    That's okay. Just real quick, I thought I'd share this tweet about the livestream:

Thanks @nerdfashion - thought I had misread the time, that explains it! :smiley:
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Thanks Guru - that was... interesting.... Dave what's on those secret papers.....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Just missed it.. any link?
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    edited October 2019
    Watched it, and it seemed very familiar. Was this a replay? Towards the end one of them mentioned the game will come out in September, but we are already in mid October. Still a lot of useful information, and entertaining in places.

Likewise interested in those secret papers. It arouses the historical researcher side.

They mentioned that there are levels to the b/b items, but how do we get to the deeper ones?
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    edited October 2019
    sorry... deleted... I got it wrong and missed the live stream.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Thanks Guru - that was... interesting.... Dave what's on those secret papers.....

Uhhhh... Ummmm...
    NOTHING!
    Sure there is nothing - not even sharing with your fellow Guru's. I saw that!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• PurpleSweetTartPurpleSweetTart Posts: 167 Member
    I love how she all but admitted University when she said she was working with them cause she was working on other things. I think the secret paper thing was a joke. I don't know if you guys saw the YouTube video about the Target valid code, was that James' vid, I forgot?
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member

Uhhhh... Ummmm...
    NOTHING!

Your very style of answer gives you away, sir. As in Lusatainia's cargo manifest.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited October 2019
    Awesome livestream today, Gurus B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Okay, seriously, how does Ninja know when he's being talked about? He wasn't even tagged! :o
    #Team Occult
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Okay, seriously, how does Ninja know when he's being talked about? He wasn't even tagged! :o

He's a ninja, duh! They're always watching... ;)
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Oh I know. I know. :D
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I had to ask a Simmer before who SimGuruDave was before on Twitch only to realize it was SimGuruNinja they were talking about. So yes I can confirm Gurus are talked about on Twitch. SimGuruGraham even surprised us last night on Twitch when we were talking about him and some of the packs he had worked on. So you never know when they are secretly watching us like Sims. Really cool people to talk to beyond their Guru labels too about games and food.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    What is the point of this? Sooo boring
    Eefje96 wrote: »
    To chill with fellow Simmers and Gurus. Same as forums to talk about our love of Sims together and to share stories.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    late to the party but looking forward to ep2 :sunglasses:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    edited October 2019

No it's not - it is fun to talk with the Gurus and just us all sitting around just waiting for one of them to let something slip - in between enjoying them just being regular people and getting a kick out of their play styles. I love watching these Guru's just play some crazy version of the Sims. Mainly I wait for Morgan to "accidently" set her sims on fire again. How can you be bored - often the gurus are hilarious and fun.

In dreams - I LIVE!

No it's not - it is fun to talk with the Gurus and just us all sitting around just waiting for one of them to let something slip - in between enjoying them just being regular people and getting a kick out of their play styles. I love watching these Guru's just play some crazy version of the Sims. Mainly I wait for Morgan to "accidently" set her sims on fire again. How can you be bored - often the gurus are hilarious and fun.
    She jumped really high when SimGuruNinja came out with that clown mask too. I don't think I've ever seen a Guru so scared before.
    edited October 2019
    Scobre wrote: »

She jumped really high when SimGuruNinja came out with that clown mask too. I don't think I've ever seen a Guru so scared before.

I know - made me laugh - but that clown mask was a bit creepy too. Imagine turning around and seeing it like she did. I'm not really a fan of clowns either - thank you Stephen King.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    edited October 2019
    most awesome start to season 2 :) the candy bowl gives both tricks and treats and comes in different patterens :D it's in the spooky stuff;) Can't wait for the games to begin!!!!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited October 2019
    I can't believe I have totally forgotten about that toilet.
    I suspect I will be putting them in University dorms if I can edit dorms.
    Scobre wrote: »
    To chill with fellow Simmers and Gurus. Same as forums to talk about our love of Sims together and to share stories.

Any effort by the gurus to connect with the community should be supported, imo.
    It's also nice to see some playing the game. Anyone finding it boring should suggest ways that this could be more interesting, other than them giving out information that they aren't allowed. :D Although any approved slips and hints would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what is this strut that Candy Behr and the kid are doing?
    hpjzbt02ebmt.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds