Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Deleted]

eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
[Deleted]
Post edited by eternalrainn on

Comments

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited October 2019
    I like a lot of them. I'm not bothered by houses having a lot of empty space because I can fill them up myself little by little. I don't like too much clutter anyway. Also I tend to concentrate on Sims and their actions and relationships on community lots, so the lots don't always have to be pretty.

My favorites are:
    Rattlesnake Juice bar in Oasis Springs (it's very cozy and I take my Sims there quite often).
    Springscape home in Oasis Springs (lots of space for a garden and I can have a big Sim family in one story, easy to play).
    Brook Bungalow home in Willow Creek (very well functioning home, I tend to change the furniture, though).
    Blue Velvet nightclub in Willow Creek (if I want my Sim to get to know a lot of Sims, this place works well, also great place for pianists to rehearse).
    The Narwhal Arms nightclub in Windenburg (also great place for Sims to get to know other Sims and I like it more than the other nightclub in Windenburg).
    Straud Mansion in Forgotten Hollow (nicely decorated home for vampires).
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Most of them, honestly, because they don't use that awful MOO cheat and cause routing issues for my sims.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I love the spooky public pool in TS3 Supernatural (Midnight Hollow). My first thing when pools in TS4 came out was to build a remake.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    My favourite residential lots are the Windenburg starter, the Strangerville trailer, and the house in the Spice District of San Myshuno.

I like to add a rock climbing wall to the Oasis Springs gym because I like watching sims use it.

I don’t get why people get so annoyed over the starter houses using base game furnishings, especially since the stuff added in packs is usually way more expensive.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    There are actually quite a few lots that I like. I usually keep them (or add them) to my saves and just update or change them up a bit. I added a picture of each lot under the spoilers.

Our Cozy Home - can be downloaded on the gallery from the Maxis account
    vKZpMtR.jpg

Commodious Residence - was added to the library with the Parenthood pack
    7Wgtf1B.jpg

Vintage Villa - it's the Goth's family home, updated by SimGuruGraham (I think?) for the Vintage Glamour SP
    gIzOGA6.jpg

Stargazer Lounge - in San Myshuno. I changed into a restaurant, but pretty much left the layout the same. I love to take my Sims there for romantic dates
    y713S4a.jpg

Skye Fitness - in San Myshuno. Again, I changed it up a bit (added a glass roof for Seasons, because I also placed yoga mats on the top floor) but always keep the layout
    yt5H9wf.jpg

There are more, but these are the ones I thought of first.

If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited October 2019
    I don't really remember but as long as its not oversized i usually find them good enough with some renovations
    (oversized ones i just bulldoze)

i do really love vatores house tho
    and straud mansion and goths house
    its all rather playable even without renovating (even if my inner builder wants to renovate all and everything regardless of how good it is)

and i think i ended up bulldozing almost everything in brindleton (oops)

but i still like having premade houses even if they are not the best looking
    gives me ideas
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I like a few of the mid-century builds in Oasis Springs.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Perfect Balance Spa from Spa Day is my favorite.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png