Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Mtwqg1y.png

Archer twin 1 became a tot.

OnDdziR.png

Charlotte twin 2 also became a tot.

7Mg1yRS.png

Jimena gave birth to the third and final child...

5DyAoOY.png

a boy named Darren.

Naming theme is Pretty Little Liars.

Zo2qnjl.png

Lucas won an award and is currently a B Lister.

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited October 2019
    @ryttu3k
    believe me I was so disappointed too. he came to her home, but left at the last minute when it mattered most. I wanted to cry. Which still begs the question, does that mean her first miracle still isn't fulfilled?

-

Yet another misadventure of Louis.

It should be obvious, but Louis is basically what Luise looks like before that "blue explosion" happened, except, ya know, with b__bs.

Warning: might be offensive to some people, and crude.

MirpCUB.png
    Louis protesting about trees. Turns out he used to be a hippie back in uni, and even Luise didn't know. His professors must've been p——ed.

raBVakk.png
    Fight the power!

vOf4FWe.png
    First friend: the gay guy from Brindleton Bay who has a creepily similar name to his hubby.

yHBtloT.png
    'For some reason, I feel really angry. I smell cheese, the stench of weakness and surrender.'

Aomg1XK.png
    Louis came over to see what the commotion was all about. This is what he saw. The only thing he could think of was one word: 'pathetic.'

fZpoPbV.png
    Visiting Granite Falls.

62S2u0g.png
    It wasn't obvious, but like his sister, he shared a love for the outdoors.

-
    And there you go. Short update on Louis' life. I need to remind you guys again, he and Luise do not exist together. Poor Daisy :D
    Post edited by Dust_Bunny2010 on
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984.
    Oh my goodness, it's never fun to lose a whole save. I lost my original save in TS3 to CTDs. Turned out it was a hairstyle that caused the CTD...and this hairstyle was a nice one, too.

Update time! Recently, Benjamin checked on his bees:
    10-08-19_3-45-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He also decided to harvest the flowers:
    10-08-19_3-46-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pomegranates were in season, too!
    10-08-19_3-47-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I did some more work on decorating Dianthus Hall:
    10-08-19_3-59-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_4-03-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_4-03-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ahh, the warm glow of the fireplace!
    10-08-19_4-48-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Shine makes a winter flower arrangement:
    10-08-19_7-03-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a snowball fight!
    10-08-19_7-14-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The whole family gather around the fire pit, but...
    10-08-19_7-53-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Oh, great, this is going to be a bit of an issue. Seems that unlike the time when Advarius couldn't play his guitar near the firepit, everyone can't roast food on the fire pit. I tried everything. From taking the seating away:
    10-08-19_7-54-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    To just having one sim attempt to roast:
    10-08-19_8-02-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I gave up in the end and removed the fire pit. A shame, really. Anyway, it was time for Roddy, Sophia and Hamish to go to school:
    10-08-19_8-54-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy got a big hug from Shine:
    10-08-19_8-55-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Who also gave him a kiss on the cheek:
    10-08-19_8-57-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_8-57-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Have fun at school, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling. 'I will, Mum!' Roddy said, cheerfully. Hamish got a hug from Benjamin:
    10-08-19_8-55-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'See you later, buddy!' Benjamin said, waving. 'See you, Dad!' Hamish replied. Benjamin smiled and turned to Sophia. He kissed her on the cheek:
    10-08-19_8-56-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_8-56-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Have fun gaining more knowledge, my smart little ruby!' Benjamin said, cheerfully. 'Will do, Dad!' Sophia replied, giving Benjamin a light peck on the cheek. The adults watched as the children set off for school:
    10-08-19_9-00-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_9-00-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, I added a few more decorations to the dining room:
    10-08-19_9-09-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    What happened in my game today? Absolutely nothing! After the Bro Saga came to an end I decided to step away from Sims for a little while before I burn myself out and not touch the game for several months. So instead I went back and read my old posts and all I can say is, 1. I miss some of those old Sims, they were nice. 2. Man, those old posts were boring, I didn't even try to put any humor in most of them! Now I miss my old Sims AND I'm disappointed in 2017 me. So anyways, have the only picture I took after The Bro died.

Yes, it's just YouJustBeatAGenocidalSuperVillainSoYouCanHavePity sex. Will there be a baby? Who knows, I don't even know! Peace I'm out.
    x7EZpth.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus love your current sense of humour. Enjoy the break and hurry back refreshed so we can laugh some more. As for your old sims - I always think parallel universes solve all my "I want you back" sims problems.

@Tixyen What, WHAT, WHAAAATTTT........... are any sims going to make it out alive from your game? I am glad Declan had a lovely time making the snowman with his daughter but I am still in shock. Such bad luck with the low percentage set and it still happening.

@FaeChai I think there are easier ways to avoid commitment than drowning - what a sad end for Don Lothario. I hope your sim finds someone else she likes.

@Dust_Bunny2010 Yes Bjorn and Clara were together in the beginning. It was my first save when I first got Get Together. Jessie lived on Mid Nowhere next to the Bjergsens - when she first moved in it was Clara who kept visiting and getting flirty with Jessica. She didn't meet Bjorn until much later. Their relationship grew very slowly (I didnt think she was the type to wreck a marriage) - thats why she had 3 partners before Bjorn and by then Bjorn and Clara were pretty much over for other reasons. This save is usually just my relaxation happy play save - not sure why Bjorn has decided to amp up the midlife crisis drama.

I can't believe Dino. He seemed so right - what a plum running off like that. Is the first miracle that she opened her heart again or Renata herself (if its not Gino)?

BAck to Bjorn and Jessica:
    Ever since his night out, Geoffrey has been calling Bjorn 24/7. Bjorn finally gathered the courage to face him. They met for breakfast in Oasis Springs.
    Bjorn couldn;'t say he was sorry enough.
    8XevqFc.png?1
    3dIImaw.png?1

Geoffrey is such a good sim - he couldn't wait to forgive Bjorn and get their Bromance back on track. After all, who could he go clothes shopping with if not his "we love the same pants buddy" Bjorn.
    3eIh1uN.png?1

Through breakfast they discussed ideas for Bjorn's future, as they were leaving Geoffrey suggested that the World United party was looking for a new candidate - Bjorn had the looks, charisma and connections to make it in politics. Bjorn hadn't ever considered politics before but he thought it sounded interesting and challenging.
    i09OlAa.png?1

Jessica has been working on her fame and posting on simstagram and so has developed the phone addict quirk. Thankfully, snapping a few selfies calms her down.
    ZEasxm6.png?1

I hate having to do the read to children action but finally aspiration completed.
    bIAstBH.png?1

Everyone decided to boycott breakfast foods and the dining table. Rack of lamb leftovers in the kitchen are the best way to start the day.
    Mbp5Cdq.png?1

Edvin Ollie is still best friends with Malcolm Landgraab (even after he tried to steal Cassandra at the Romance festival) - It is easy to tell when Malcolm has visited.
    jduXOY5.png?1

The sky in Windenburg can be so beautiful and Jessie was standing outside in this outfit - I made Bjorn go and kiss her because I thought it would be a lovely screenshot.
    jZvbW55.png?1

Bjorn has now learnt how to be autonomous and he wants to take full advantage of it.
    bEj7yz7.png?1

Why run around the island looking for a bush when you have a perfectly good bedroom??
    qgy8Fjl.png?1
    yXgeieI.png?1

I hope he realises that this does not make me forgive him for Jade!
    buuiFxN.png?1

Lets get Physical
    Both Bjorn and Jessica have reached level 10 fitness so they love going to the gym.
    uKkfeeh.png?1

GRRRR pushing the limits
    XdkYVP0.png?1

Bjorn couldn't settle down and get into exercising - no gun show for us today :(
    mtKWvgc.png?1

He needed to go up and down the stairs - pausing to feel sad and guilty at the bottom
    01K2DEk.png?1

and going back upstairs to stare at Jessica (and her backside) while getting flirty.
    5LFKDwy.png?1

He did this at least 6 times.

Finally, Jessica decided to motivate Bjorn
    rUqw8vo.png?1

But what he really needed was a cold shower
    vRTfQKx.png?1

Paolo was NOT pleased to see the man who ruined his marriage especially looking like his life was going so well.

He tried to show his feeelings to Bjorn. (Don Lothario saw something he liked and decided to stop and stare...)
    XQNcX9h.png?1

Jessica couldn't believe that Paolo totally blanked her (they have full green friendship bars) - Don Lothario decided to settle in for a real good stare
    QXvEEjQ.png?1

Bjorn realised he had to distract Jessica from Paolo or things could get very bad. (Don Lothario enjoyed the show)
    oMA6CRd.png?1

Bjorn's tactics worked
    WZ7AKwS.png?1

Lets go shopping?
    Bjorn wanted to talk to Jessica about becoming a politician - that decision would impact all their lives not just his. He trusted her judgement. His guilt was still driving him and he wanted to buy her presents.
    0R6LLlJ.png?1

When they got to Magnolia Promenade he realised it had changed a lot since last they had been there - all the shops were gone and in their place was a wedding district (park , venue and supply store), a cute artisan baker and a fancy restaurant. They decided to walk around and talk instead.
    BLjrKji.png?1

I hate how this action looks like in motion but it makes wonderful screenshots. Sacrificial is amazing.
    TYrcmJg.png?1
    EzB2rAX.png?1

Bjorn shared the idea that Geoffrey had given him, plus his worries about how it would impact her and their family. Jessie felt that it would be ideal for Bjorn and she thought all of them could cope with the extra attention and pressures. We don't have any dark secrets to hide anyway she laughed. Bjorn felt the creeping guilt roaring inside again.
    VpeUR73.png?1
    Never knew this dock and boat were here... selfie time again
    QVcT3pB.png?1

More passionate romance mod - never seen this pose before either. I love how she is holding his hand and arm.
    F9yo5PG.png?1

Jade? You want to know about Jade?
    Bjorn realised he had to finalise things with Jade so he called her and asked her to meet him at the bar. Jade said it was about time he called.
    nUijtZx.png?1

Bjorn asked her what she was implying. Well for 1 she said - I am not used to guys ghosting me. You were a giant plum for not calling. and 2. well you do know what the second reason is don't you..
    Q0ldzEM.png?1

For a moment Bjorn was overwhelmed - he loved all his 5 children and couldn't believe there would be another
    8RVF8vl.png?1

But then he realised what all this would mean.... He told her that it was a mistake, it was over and they couldn't see each other any more...
    5obz3oe.png?1

What are you saying screamed Jade, I lost my husband and my other child and my home to be with you and have this baby - i have no one to help me and no money... I'll tell everyone you ruined my life...
    DPfr1E7.png?1

Bjorn could see his marriage, his children even his new career flying away from him.
    Stop crying, he begged. I will make sure you and my child are cared for - I'll get you everything you need - just calm down.
    4lOqd2x.png?1

Bjorn gave her enough money for a deposit on an apartment in San Myshuno and they agreed to meet up to settle on some more support.

Jade walked away smugly - he thought he had bought her off - he had no idea what she was going to cost him.
    nZOG21L.png?1

Bjorn went home. He hugged his children. How close he had come to lodsing everything. He would never be so silly again.
    WboyDep.png?1
    t1ZbYzK.png?1
    1YS9FMO.png?1

Whilst the children were at school, Benjamin and Shine had some warming woohoo in the Hot Tub:
    10-08-19_9-44-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_9-44-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_9-44-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_9-46-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_9-46-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted:
    10-08-19_9-47-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Wendy practiced magic:
    10-08-19_10-34-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin then upgraded several kitchen objects:
    10-08-19_10-35-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_10-36-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next job was to kill the blasted mites in the bee box:
    10-08-19_11-01-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Looks like Roddy, Sophia and Hamish are home:
    10-08-19_11-07-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They brought homework and school projects home. Each sibling helped the other out, and Wendy pitched in too!
    10-08-19_11-15-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy's project was a volcano:
    10-08-19_11-17-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia's project was a medieval castle:
    10-08-19_11-26-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Hamish's project was a medieval castle also! Carol helped out, here:
    10-08-19_11-29-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-08-19_11-30-31%25C2%25A0PM.png

Bonus Picture
    That shine, though:
    10-08-19_8-57-52%25C2%25A0PM.png

Crikey, 472 screenshots in the next update... not as bad as the time I took 730 screenshots in TS3. Don't worry, I don't use every single screenshot I take in my posts here.

Anything else? Well, My nieces and nephew are coming over tomorrow and staying the weekend. I might be busy entertaining them. On the plus side, I get to see my new niece, who's nearly a year old! *squee*
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2019
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Moon aged up!
    YitnvrX.png
    She aged up with the injured makeup from the Life's Tragedies Mod, so I had to remove that. She has the angelic trait, and I can't tell if she looks more like Ellie or Tomax yet. Here is her updated outfit:BQyZ41H.png
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Steamvarius enjoy seeing your neice and nephew. I know the pain of too many screenshots. I loved the winter shot of your whole family. Plus Roddy's disgust that Baako would play Fur Elise made me chuckle. My mother played piano (she sold it when I was a teen) and she would always play it as her "warm up" piece when she practised. If I never hear it again it will be too soon (when she did start to play seriously the musical taste was so much better). It was sad they couldn't have fire pit fun but fire pit fun nearly always turns into firey doom for at least 2 or 3 sims and that is not the tone of your save at all!
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    One of my sims kids got deleted. Yes, deleted, and I didn’t even do it. Her name was Gwendolyn, I spent 45 or so minutes trying to fix her because every time I switched to alien form from disguise it completely changed her disguise look. Eyes, hair colors, everything. I finally fixed it then it just deleted her. She wasn’t even in the family tree.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus Enjoy your break. I enjoy reading your updates and follow your family through generations.

48914859037_6d8b37b345_c.jpg
    A hot summerday, bigsister Angel entertain younger brother Antonio with jokes.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    From my Don-save, his two Doberman Pinschers. They are both active, loyal, and smart. Figured Don could use some role models. Amico is scared of a lot of things, while Bella is the unphased one.

Vn24l6h.jpg
    Bella: Why are you sleeping? I wanna play.

uzHBwVH.jpg
    Amico: I'm ready now. Huh..

VgsTKqU.jpg
    Yay! Both finally awake.

And from my other save. Carlie Norwood, started to go steady with Simeon Silversweater as of today after one date, and accomplished Slinger of Spell as well as Master Mixer. Not sure what to do with her next, though. I find romance and family play uninteresting at this stage. Done everything like that a million times before.

qy7BFFQ.jpg

cDDkduY.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Hoverael hope evrythings ok, we haven't heard from you lately. :)

I'm sorry, the previous week i needed time to deal with a serious family issue and it has put a lot more stress on me on the previous week than i had intended, but i also know i should not of snapped at other users on the thread were occult children should be allowed to use occult powers as well. So i am sorry to those users effected.

With that stated i needed a little time out to think about things a bit, i'm still not entirely sure what to make of my situation. Sufficed to say it has long reaching consequences for one of my family members. There is not going to be a happy ending to this however and i have to face that fact.
    @hoverael- Yuck! I hope your migraine went away quickly! Those are horrible, I know the feeling, I get those all the time:( I love your Burnside house. It looks awesome! Are you going for more of a European architecture theme for Willow Creek?

I get them sometimes, they last just long enough to get in the way of whatever i am doing and then the pain gets more trouble than it is worth. Even with painkillers, they only do so much to dampen the effects before i have to deal with the pain, but at that point i have to find a way to function and ignore the pain, if possible.

Actually, it is starting to look that way with the the European theme. A few days ago i completed the Manning house, it resembles a small looking chapel of European origin with lots of brown and gray colors.
    Jase wrote: »
    @Hoverael Beautiful sims with great backstories as well! Fantastic work as always!

Thanks! didn't know they were that good and to have someone mention them like that. I appreciate it :smile:.
    @Hoverael

Sorry I never answered you personally.

Your eye infection sounds horrible. I hope you don't get it again!

As for playing video games with my son, I'd love too. But I have yet to figure out how to use a video game controller

I used to play Mario Cart on our Wii 8 years ago or so, but you can use a steering wheel type controller for that!

My son is quite adept at every game he plays, so I sit and watch him play and bother him by constantly asking him, "what just happened? Why did he do that!" I'm always clueless.

Hopefully I'm going to see a bunch of your builds as I go through the thread. Right now I found the beginning of Willow Creek and heard your plan with it

I think I'd really like a Willow Creek that was more uniform. That's a great idea! Are you putting the same type of trees on every lot?

almost caught it once before, all it takes a bit of dust in the wrong location and your body will fight to remove it and if that doesn't work it will fight to protect your eye from the foreign body. best way to prvent it is eating the right things and disinfecting everything you touch and not touching the area.

Nope, different places have different trees but the decorative indoor plants that give environment points are so few. I can't do anything about that unfortunately. it would be nice of the vast majority of those other plants got an environmental value to each. some plants presented in a certain way in the house could be a lot more pleasing than an expensive picture from a well known artist in the corner that doesn't quite catch your eye as much.

Take for example the Rio Verde lot, behind the main living room with the tv in it with sofas gathered around, there is a dining room behind that and in the center is an indoor plant with sunflowers in a vase, and it is essentially the main attraction of the room, if that potted plant had a high enviornmental rating and wasn't locked behind a career level, it would be very useful to have.

I'd like to see indoor plants have as much enviornmental impact as pictures and paintings, it would save having to put the same land-coral garden and viva more of la landscape pictures into every room just to get them very well decorated, more so on much bigger places with more bedrooms.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited October 2019
    I've setup another household on a new playthrough. a teenage girl who looks older than she is and has a long reaching goal. so she went out and setup a cheap place to live at mid-nowhere in Windenburg. Her intentions are to marry Jacques Villareal and if needed get pregnant first and then give Jacques the predicament of doing the honorable thing to marry her or leave her with his children or try to marry him the old fashioned way. she decided on the former as he had asked first. After that, building a relationship and marrying Jacques was a simple matter with her pregnancy.

She manipulated that unstable old guy into this whole thing, but she took her time to do it and made it think as if Jacques had a choice in the matter, she knew he would come around soon enough, and it happened. All in the space of a 6 days she went from rags to riches without cheating and without controlling Jacques to do it until she moved in.

Now she is married, with a bun in the oven and she is the step-mother to Max. Unfortunately for Max, this girl has what she wants, the Villareal house and money! When Jacques passes on she'll move the boy out so Hugo can look after him and then find a man of her own and create her own dynastic future using the Villareal name! The children she'll have with Jacques will be toddlers by the time he passes and they will be part of her dynastic plan. She also plans on taking Jacques' place in the good timers after his passing and then manipulate the various members into voting for her to take over the club.

It is hoped that she can make her family great by having them becoming ancestral so the name never fades and the club becomes an extension of her design and any future child she'll raise will have to have such a deceptive and controlling manner so they can keep her plan going long after her passing (and likely to be the youngest to avoid lots of family members leading where only a few long term leaders can deal with it over multiple generations instead for stability purposes).

For now she is happy Jacques is building up the family funds for her while she works on putting down planters to grow growfruit so they can replace Jacques as her main means of survival until she ages up and gets high enough up her career where it will be a healthy bonus on top of what she gets. she already knows her first kids are likely to be aged up to child by that point, so they'll be at school and it frees her up. all according to her plans.

---

It has been a fun and interesting past few days to take my mind off my family issue. When i can figure out more and sort out what i can when i can, i'll get back to the building of Willow creek. But even after building the Manning Palace, i've constructed three others in Newcrest. Tormen House, Hiroshimoto House and Oddball Central. i'll post more on that at another point.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @ryttu3k I feel your pain, I have Morgyn that needs to write a book for his aspiration and can't sit still for 5 minutes without going into writer block, and Gunther that is totally unable to focus on something.

Leslie though... 3 books, 3 bestsellers...
    9PRdVvP.png
    and she got one celebity star from her last one!
    avqIEJk.jpg
    then I took them to the romance festival to grab something to eat...
    6BH8y31.jpg
    LgV8s3N.jpg
    and ask the guru about the current relationship..
    zVF8rVe.jpg
    she didn't have nice words...
    S2g5pXH.jpg
    she's so right though...
    z8c7oKZ.jpg
    I'm not surprised by the fact that you don't like petals...
    DS1QV28.jpg
    but he was still in the mood...
    hgocPVA.jpg
    and crazy enough to do this...
    SdOfTrk.jpg
    G4tP16J.jpg
    the only person that assisted it was this guy....
    Yc7C7Pg.jpg
    that was more into tablet games and walked away in the middle of the ceremony...
    isFxG3D.jpg
    then Wolfgang asked the guru and she didn't want to be nice to him, either...
    2eI3fI0.jpg
    irFWsHR.jpg
    soon after, the Mother called her children...
    TUBpu7J.jpg
    puwfRI0.jpg
    it's not much use to come to the festival to take a break from Strangerville...
    P8GSmO2.jpg
    I stayed a bit more because Amy showed up and I wanted to see if she was going to sing...
    QD81EPF.jpg
    but Vlad was ruling the karaoke and had no intention to leave it to anyone else...
    5bjfJYT.jpg
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Becka28
    Poor Bjorn and his poor unsuspecting wife... That´s why we don´t get drunk, kids :D
    @ryttu3k
    Don is terrified of children younger than teens, so I am not sure how it is gonna work out. But I am thinking about doing the Strangersville mystery with Don, Caleb and whatever kids choose to stick around, once I have finished the challenge part. I have wanted to play Strangersville for ages now, but it always gets pushed to the backseat in my main save. Now would be a good oppurtunity to explore it.

Alright, let´s get started. Here´s today´s choice of Don Lothario´s offsprings:
    47. Zion Hd39YUa.png
    other parent: Ray Rasoya 6UAAheu.png
    (Poor Geeta died about a week before her grandson was born.
    I brought her back as a household ghost so that she can spend time with him.)
    48. Freya rpzNZ9L.png
    other parent: Clement Frost, aka Father Winter xD4Ec2p.png
    49. Derek enavjOd.png
    other parent: Victor Feng DbmR7zZ.png
    (Both Victor and Lily are elders now. After a lifetime of having problems, they finally decided to get a divorce.)
    50. - 51. Kale NIWhXr7.png
    Sheri WiAbSP7.png
    other parent: Ukupanipo Hekekia 0fPMcAl.png
    52. Caroline AFTRqGU.png
    other parent: Candy BehrCDkl2i3.png
    53. - 54. Jasmine ZRkQjJN.png
    Marissa fbSCRjv.png
    other parent: Jesminder Bheeda H5nGlp4.png
    55. - 56. Daario rDIsKU0.png
    Tristan R3rzpfS.png
    other parent: Arun Bheeda 6JX15SE.png
    57. Autumn ZQdqQNh.png
    other parent: Summer Climate 1m0xHQz.png

Don also had a daughter named Giselle with Grace Anansi. They got engaged at some point, but Don never got around to marrying her and now she despises him.
    Most recent update on Don´s wall of conquests, part 2. He is gonna need another wall soon 10yQ3rh.png
    Current state of the graveyard, plenty of room for everyone L1aTRxb.png

Don ran into his daugher Nadia dFoPQ0b.png
    mL2DYK4.png
    Don doesn´t care much about his sons, but he loves having an army of beautiful daughters (he currently has 41). Here´s some of them hanging out with their papa AlvNHvJ.png
    wtTZBiI.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Not much has happened in my game, but only worked on Francesca's bedroom.
    Ypez2oK.png
    iiTt3qQ.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    Recently, Roddy was going through the bear pirate phase, so Wendy dressed up like one with him:
    10-09-19_11-17-21%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then he and Sophia did their homework:
    10-09-19_11-40-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Hamish was doing his homework also:
    10-09-19_11-45-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later, Benjamin upgraded the stove:
    10-09-19_11-57-43%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And the speaker in the kitchen:
    10-09-19_11-58-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy and Sophia wrote in their diaries:
    10-09-19_12-15-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Chloe was working on a biography about Advarius Furystrykar, with a foreword co written by Wendy and Benjamin:
    10-09-19_12-16-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin had finished upgrading the speaker:
    10-09-19_12-20-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe had finished typing up the biography:
    10-09-19_12-41-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She sent it to the publishers to be printed:
    10-09-19_12-43-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Benjamin had placed a stereo in her bedroom, and upgraded it:
    10-09-19_12-52-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy took Sophia and Hamish over to Magnolia Blossom Park. He had a hot chocolate:
    10-09-19_1-18-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia also got a hot chocolate:
    10-09-19_1-22-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After that, a hip bump was in order:
    10-09-19_1-29-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And so was ice skating:
    10-09-19_1-35-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish isn't used to skating at the moment, so he fell on his back several times. He kept getting up though:
    10-09-19_1-35-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After that, the trio went home:
    10-09-19_6-41-10%25C2%25A0PM.png

@Becka28, page 470.
    Thank you! Getting the fire immunity trait is necessary for my save. That one time when I tested out why Advarius was refusing to play his guitar near the fire, he didn't bat an eyelid. I've posted it before on this thread, but I think this needs to be seen again:
    01-24-19_3-22-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'This is fine'
    Yep, he forsaw what was going to happen if he attempted to play his guitar near the fire pit. I'm pretty sure the current generation of Furystrykars have heeded that warning.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Go Angel
    48915794561_d6a4176627_c.jpg
    Silvia & Jieun love to live in Windenburg with their children.

48915798471_e959877588_c.jpg
    Angel, Andrew & Antonio.

There is one thing the kids love...
    48915268733_7844b81f4b_c.jpg
    48915268893_d246ce8199_c.jpg

Jieun's son Takuya came over to play as well.
    48915794441_7e072e37b1_c.jpg

48915794516_43a7062b37_c.jpg
    Andrew:"Fire! Fire! Come, lets hurry outside!"

48915268808_2503802b91_c.jpg
    Jieun, you can do this!

48916001222_a09fc6a526_c.jpg
    So proud she extinguished the fire.

48916004967_275c19c932_c.jpg
    Night on the town date.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Ok, Comment post time!

@Simmelina1 You certainly have a lot of sims. Thanks for introducing them and the family trees to help us keep them straight. Angel and Andrew aged up very cute.
    Giselle looks like she might be a handful.

@Steamvarius That hip bump picture is so cute! I was having a problem with the Granite Falls fire pits outside of Granite Falls earlier this year, but the last time I tried it with Bruce and Walker it seemed to work fine. But maybe recent patches have broken it again.
    Also, I love the fact that Roddy carries makeup removal wipes with him. I know he also wears makeup, but I just imagine he carries them because the lipstick smooches have become inevitable.

@DarkAngel1994 Nice job with the bedroom! I don't have the patience for decorating very often but I like looking at pictures when other people do it well. Curtis is too popular for his own good! Hope he doesn't return the alien's affections also. I'm interested to see where the vampire aspect goes.

@AngeliqueAdelaide You definitely seem to be keeping Don in character! It's fun to see how the genetics work out. Lol at the army of daughters.

@SiliClone The infection really adds something to that relationship. Which, like you and others have noted, is an unexpected pairing, but seems to work in your game.
    Also, it's been a few days since you posted them now, but David and Amy are awesome!

@Hoverael I have never played the Villareals, but from what I see in other people's posts he seems to deserve whatever your sim does to him. :) She certainly knows what she wants and how to get it!

@Nindigo Such cute dogs! Have you played Strangerville? I've seen it done with vampires and aliens but never spellcasters. If that's not your cup of tea, I don't have any suggestions because I haven't played long enough to get bored with family play yet. Hope you figure out something that works for you!

@DeafSimmer I'm glad that other woman (Tiffany?) had the sense to leave. Not sure what she expected a guy who invited her to woohoo in his bed while his wife made them dinner to be like, or how she expected him to treat said wife's child... but at least she got some common sense in her. Hope Veronica gets out of that house soon!

@Becka28 Oh dear. I want to feel sorry for Bjorn because his life is likely to be ruined but he kinda earned it. So I'll just feel bad for Jessica.
    As for Juno, I think I'm going to keep the bright makeup with the purple outfit and the darker for her alternative everyday outfit.

@DoodlyDoofus I can't imagine your posts without humor. They must have been before my time. I'll look forward to your posts when you get back to the game.

@March306 Cute toddlers! Brave of you to have a third age to toddler before the twins age up.

@sarabeth2984 So sorry to hear about your save! It was nice to get a refresher on your families though, and it's good that you were able to recreate them from your library. Hope nothing like that ever happens to you again!
    Thanks for your comment on my Anniversary Day! I just thought my couples should celebrate each other. And I can't remember which season each couple married in so this just gets them all at once.

@FaeChai Oh dear! Well, maybe he was just that afraid of commitment.

@mia_noelle97 Liam's teenage romance is pretty adorable. Not sure how I feel about Paxton at the moment though.

@OhMyHemsworth Babe's face in that third screenshot! Glad to see Jack is interested in being a father. Babe appears to be a handful.

@ldmarko Your family remains adorable. Lol at the Pancakes in the rocketship.

@nerdfashion Congrats on baby Moon. I haven't seen as much of Tomax as of the sages and Grace. Look forward to seeing more.

@sunblond Based on that one picture, Hector is my favorite. Hope you'll keep us updated on them all though!

@Kersiexx Well, Larkin sounds a bit like a feminine name to me, but his mother has a masculine name so maybe it fits? Anyway all the L names I can think of off the top of my head are: Lawrence, Landon, Lance, Leroy, Lester, Leon, Leonard, Lionel, Linus. Lincoln, Logan, Lowell, Luke, Lucas, Lysander, LLewellyn, Lloyd, Luther, Lyle. I think about names a lot so I always have some off the top of my head. But Larkin isn't bad.

@Tixyen I saw you post in a different topic and wondered if I'd missed something, but then figured you just weren't ready to write about it. I wish Declan and Hazel the best. Hopefully she'll be the generation that breaks the curse.

@Dust_Bunny2010 So, Dino turned out like I originally expected... Well, I will hope for the best for Luise and Renata. Maybe the baby is the true miracle.

@AlwaysAsking Juno's alien outfit is from the Moschino pack, with sparkle tights from something else. I figured I should use the clothes from that pack with my Del Sol Valley sims, as they seem to have an LA vibe.
    I'm glad you enjoyed the Guys. I did not put that shirt on Miguel but I like it, is it from IL? I'm really getting impatient waiting for Christmas to get that pack. Glad none of the three look totally weird in the wild. I haven't yet seen them outside of CAS.
    BTW, Arturo isn't one of mine. I'm not sure whose he is but I don't want to take credit for someone else's work...
    The seasons keep progressing as you play, so when I play the week that includes Anniversary Day with one family, I assume the others are celebrating it without me. When I finish a full rotation of every family, I will usually look ahead at the calendar and decide what order to play the families next time based in part on which holidays I want to spend with whom. This time around I'm doing Winterfest with the vampires, Cordelia and Wolfgang, because I never have and I think it could be funny. I imagine Wolfy will get coal. If he doesn't drink from Father Winter and get nothing at all. :)
    I'm incredibly amused that you remember that Gerardo requires high quality food. It feels like forever since I played this household. Finnian is just starting yoga, but I'm sure Siobhan will show him the ropes.
    Also, Hermes and Diego are totally adorable.
    Is the video game you couldn't remember Fallout? I've never played it but that sounds like the right description. Outside of Sims I mostly play Dragon Age but also enjoy some Skyrim and Horizon Zero Dawn.

@Minx That is a lot of wildcards to deal with! Well, at least you won't be bored. Thanks for posting!

@Thunderbat87 I feel sad for Leah but I enjoy your updates! Seems like she's keeping very busy. Where do you get your photo collage templates, or whatever those are called? I like them!

@BMSO Nice pirate movie shots!

@Gordy Penny's pretty adorable, it's hard to blame Reef.

@Koteyka Peter as a child is so sweet.

@TheLastStar I like the Charm makeovers!

OK, I made it back to my last post! That's the first time in a while. Keep posting everyone!
    edited October 2019
    Roddy decided to go ice skating, and performed some impressive tricks on the ice:
    10-09-19_7-31-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He's quite graceful on the ice...unlike Casandra over there.
    10-09-19_7-32-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish go over to San Myshuno, near the arts centre. Carol Brinson's playing violin for the masses:
    10-09-19_8-13-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy's still energized from that ice skating session, so a hip bump is in order!
    10-09-19_8-15-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Weehee! You're more energised than a battery powered rabbit!' Carol laughed. 'Good to see you, dearie!' she added, giving Roddy a big hug:
    10-09-19_8-17-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Good to see you too, Carol!' Roddy replied:
    10-09-19_8-17-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled. She spotted Hamish. 'Oh hello there dearie! I'm Carol Brinson!' she introduced herself. 'I'm Hamish!' Hamish replied. 'That's a pretty dress!' he added. 'Why thank you, dearie!' Carol replied, smiling. Before Hamish could reply, Carol gave him a big kiss on the cheek!
    10-09-19_8-22-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-09-19_8-23-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This took Hamish by surprise. 'I'm sorry, but could you not do that?' Hamish said, visibly irritated:
    10-09-19_8-24-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol was taken aback. 'I'm sorry, dearie' she said, slightly puzzled.
    10-09-19_8-24-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Don't worry. You took me by surprise' Hamish said. He was starting to feel a bit guilty of snapping at Carol like that:
    10-09-19_8-28-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled, although she and Roddy noticed Hamish's mood change. 'Think I'll leave it to Roddy to find out what's wrong' Carol thought. She gave Sophia a kiss on the cheek, which made Sophia giggle:
    10-09-19_8-28-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-09-19_8-28-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol also gave Sophia a hug:
    10-09-19_8-33-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went home. Hamish went up to his room and was still feeling guilty about what he said to Carol:
    10-09-19_8-51-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went upstairs and into Hamish's room. He noticed his brother was feeling upset:
    10-09-19_8-56-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Do you want to talk about it?' Roddy asked:
    10-09-19_9-03-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm worried that I hurt Carol's feelings when I snapped at her' Hamish said, feeling guilty:
    10-09-19_9-03-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Don't worry brother. Carol's a tough old lady' Roddy said, reassuring Hamish:
    10-09-19_9-04-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Is there something else on your mind?' Roddy asked. 'I was taken by surprise when she kissed me on the cheek. I hardly know her!' Hamish said. Roddy understood his brother's concerns. 'Come over here, brother' he beckoned:
    10-09-19_9-06-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It's all right. Carol is a friend of the family. I trust her. It's strangers you need to be on your guard with' Roddy said, comforting Hamish:
    10-09-19_9-06-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Feeling better?' he asked:
    10-09-19_9-06-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's helped. Thank you brother!' Hamish replied cheerfully:
    10-09-19_9-06-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, Hamish!' Roddy said, smiling. He gave his brother a big hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    10-09-19_9-07-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish smiled. A light pink lip print was on his cheek. 'Even though we have one sister, Roddy's love for me and Sophia makes up for it' Hamish thought, wiping the lip print off his cheek.

Part three of the update may come later tomorrow, when I get the chance. Or I can do it in the morning.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Usually I try to read posts and catch up and reply, but I just had to tell you guys what's happening.

The Bheeda family are freaks. They're constantly making noise, either WooHooing or fighting. Often-times, one will leave the apartment to check the mail, and the sounds of love-making can still be heard. Whatever and whoever they do in their home is normally not my business, but it becomes my business when they keep bugging my family with their noise. One time, I knocked on the door and told them to stop. Jesminder comes out in a towel. Then, still in her towel, goes outside and walks around the neighborhood for a bit. The sounds of WooHoo continued without her.

They're awful neighbors, and when they're not fighting each other, they're fighting my sims. So I had them evicted and replaced with a more considerate family. The Bheeda's poor daughter, though; she has Amun and Jesminder for parents, and she unfortunately inherited her father's awful genes. She rolled the Gloomy trait I think, and I can't blame her for that.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    @Daephene, page 470.
    Thanks! Originally, those lipstick smooches were a skin detail. I didn't make them, but I did convert them to face paint. I used Gnu Image Manipulation Program to do most of the recolours (more specifically, the colorize tool). The added bonus of the conversion is that I can use MCCC's Dresser to quickly change the oufit that has the lipstick smooches on to one that hasn't, and vice versa.

@Gordy, page 470.
    In my save, the Bheedas have had twins, and I moved them out of San Myshuno to Willow Creek. Seems like the Bheedas in your save were literal neighbours from hell.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Usually I try to read posts and catch up and reply, but I just had to tell you guys what's happening.

The Bheeda family are freaks. They're constantly making noise, either WooHooing or fighting. Often-times, one will leave the apartment to check the mail, and the sounds of love-making can still be heard. Whatever and whoever they do in their home is normally not my business, but it becomes my business when they keep bugging my family with their noise. One time, I knocked on the door and told them to stop. Jesminder comes out in a towel. Then, still in her towel, goes outside and walks around the neighborhood for a bit. The sounds of WooHoo continued without her.

They're awful neighbors, and when they're not fighting each other, they're fighting my sims. So I had them evicted and replaced with a more considerate family. The Bheeda's poor daughter, though; she has Amun and Jesminder for parents, and she unfortunately inherited her father's awful genes. She rolled the Gloomy trait I think, and I can't blame her for that.

Agreed. The Bheeda's are AWFUL neighbors, which is sad because I love the apartment next to them.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top