Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think this is?

Comments

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    He passed out I'm guessing from drinking out of the keg.

I don't think his response would've been "Ya'll seeing this?" Lol. Murphy bed is a good guess.

Yes but a murphy bed is inside this is outside.

You're right. Maybe a vending machine, then.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    His pet dragon whacked him with his tail and knocked him down.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    His pet dragon whacked him with his tail and knocked him down.

And that is my favorite suggestion yet!
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    If it’s a vending machine why is he chest down? He would be on his back, and probably dead too, Sims died from being crushed before
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Guys look the dirt on his arm. This is so sports related to me.
  • Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    This is from seasons right? Hè slipped from the mud.. and in think this means that its not gonna be university but something else! Because everyone is so sure.. and they didnt expect what is coming for them. I hope its farming or University 😃
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Guys look the dirt on his arm. This is so sports related to me.

Nope:

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    EA has been fooling us and we'll be getting horses instead of university. ;)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

That would be fun, too! But I’d rather have Uni.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

Well they did find code for horses in the game.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    1) The shadow on the ground... Some part of it is obviously from his head and torso. But there's also some sort of long and narrow shadow near it. What can this be?
    2) Despite this being outside and all this animation makes me think of murphy bed. Or anything which is thrown on him. The position of his hands makes me think he is pressed down with something. When falling hands are usually in front of the body.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited October 2019
    hmmm being dragged away by angry mrs crumplebottom because lying your head on girls lap is absolutely prohibited

on more serious note - idk
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    The expression on his face looks like a mixture of exasperation and pain. It’s likely to be a university picture, but maybe he fell off a horse and he is frustrated with the horse.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    isnt that the falling off the broom animation
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I'd guess something to do with sports as he is outside and it looks like a sports field to me in the background.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited October 2019
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I'd guess something to do with sports as he is outside and it looks like a sports field to me in the background.

Nah, it's Glimmerbrook.

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2019
    rudy8292 wrote: »

Nah, it's Glimmerbrook.

Well this officially ends this thread.
    Edit: took this out of context, nvm
    Post edited by SelinaKyles on
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lol, that was so anticlimactic
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    That rules out the world, but what about the animation?
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    So @SimGuruNinja tweeted this out this morning. What do you think it is? I personally think it's a sim who's been crushed by a Murphy bed and after the bed has went back up is now getting up. I wanna hear what you guys think! And hey, if any SimGurus wanna drop some tease here, hey go ahead!
    😉😜

Laying down parties are now a thing! Invite your neighbours and lay down on the ground all day long
    !

🤣🤣 Considering how often Sims drop to the floor for push-ups during a gathering, Laying Down Parties are already one of the most prominent features in the game.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Nah, it's Glimmerbrook.

No it doesn't? The animation is still new from what I can see.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    So @SimGuruNinja tweeted this out this morning. What do you think it is? I personally think it's a sim who's been crushed by a Murphy bed and after the bed has went back up is now getting up. I wanna hear what you guys think! And hey, if any SimGurus wanna drop some tease here, hey go ahead!
    😉😜

Laying down parties are now a thing! Invite your neighbours and lay down on the ground all day long
    !

🤣🤣 Considering how often Sims drop to the floor for push-ups during a gathering, Laying Down Parties are already one of the most prominent features in the game.

LMAOOOOOO
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

Nah, it's Glimmerbrook.

The location means nothing the discussion is about the new animation. This would not be one of Ninjas first small hints/spoilers he seems to be the go to Guru for this. My favorite was when he "accidently?" revealed the creation icon for restaurants when questioned about something else.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    edited October 2019

Nah, it's Glimmerbrook.

No, it doesn’t. It’s certainly a hint for the next pack. He does this a lot and I love it.

By the way, I think it’s sports related. He could have slipped trying to catch a ball or frisbee, possibly track. I believe Uni will come with sports stuff this time. I mean, they don’t need to do the social groups as we have the option to create those ourselves in CL. Considering the bio of the athletic Sim, we may go in this direction this time.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    It would make sense to add sports to a uni pack, they are certainly a huge part of uni life in the Ireland and the UK. Many even stick to the school timetable of having Wednesday afternoon free for sports and other non-class activities. I would hope there would be some other societies linked to uni too, for other disciplines.