Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me about your first Sims 4 sim

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited October 2019
    k0UuCxb.png

The first sim I made was Jill Haiwee (native american for the dove, bird of peace), her traits are good, neat and loves the outdoors.

She was created in the Create A Sim sims4 demo and she was based on a story I wrote in high school. She is half native American and an orphan. She grew up at an orphanage with 5 other people. They looked for shelter one night in an abandoned house and ended up encountering a vampire. The story was a bit humorous where three bad people ended up being vampires and three good people managed to escape.

I created her and the two other good people in the sims4 when it was released, we did not have any vampires back then so the story was mostly about them trying to live a normal life in Oasis Springs when having little money, which was very fitting because we had that bug in the beginning where your job performance did not go up so you lost your job all the time and you could not pay the bills (anyone remember that bug?)

She is still in my old save where aging is turned off. I have played with them so much that they have so much money now and they are living in a large house. When the Vampires DLC was released the vampire who they encountered in the abandoned house and the three other bad people who are now vampires did return.
    Post edited by logion on
  • noodlemamanoodlemama Posts: 37 Member
    My first sim I made and played for a decent amount of time was a lady called Malaysia Caruso. She ended up marrying a townie named Navya and they had a son together. As soon as she moved in, Navya continually got calls from her friend but I usually just ignored them because I wasn't sure who he was. One day Malaysia was at work and Navya's social was low, so when he called I invited him around. First thing they did when he arrived was woohoo autonomously. I couldn't believe it, I'd never had sims do that by themselves before! Anyway, Malaysia ended up divorcing Navya and raising Eli alone. Teenage Eli then got his sweetheart pregnant and when the baby was born, I looked at their family tree and discovered that the mother already had a child with another sim. It was crazy, haha.
  • kayen_keagenkayen_keagen Posts: 53 Member
    Amazing to see everyone’s sims :smile:
    Mine is Chelsea McConnell I totally forgot her traits but I made her do the doctor career and I made her fat (I wanted to test out the work out mode) and it worked. Made her slim but had the thick thighs and big butt lol.. so this was my legacy sim. I first made her when the sims first came out.. and I took a couple years break from the game.. when I got back into it I continued playing with this family and I am currently on 5th gen.. so we’ve come a long way
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @annaliese39 I remember hearing about Hal and his husband and daughter, but I had no idea that they were supernaturals!

@Simtown15 Oh yes, they are all different occult types, but just want to be like any other family. I am a big supernatural fan and there is something fun about putting supernatural characters in realistic settings and showing what really makes someone 'human'. They all have inner monsters they fight every day, but they keep each other human. :)
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited October 2019
    I made a guy sim. I named him Seto Kaiba, from YuGiOh. He had brown hair, a bowl haircut, and the aqua blue eyes (like the anime character) but he had a big butt and a derpy voice. I was experimenting with the CAS push-pull body molding feature, and I forgot to make his butt normal upon exiting CAS. Same with the voice customization. Anyway, I had him marry Summer Holiday. They had two sets of twins (no cheats)! I ended up getting bored of that household because back then family play was pretty bland. But yeah, that was my first sim in the Sims 4.

**Oh, and he was in the tech career as a gamer**
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    My first sims was a young adult named Sydney Patterson. I made her in the CAS demo before the game came out. Her aspiration was Joke Star. When the game finally came out, I had her join the comedian branch of the entertainer career. She married Mitchell Kalani (he took her last name), and they had 2 daughters, Kalani (named after her dad's last name), and I can't remember the other daughter's name. I got bored with them when the youngest daughter was about to be come a teen and started a new save. I accidentally deleted them from my Library. I think Sydney may still be on my Gallery though.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    His name was Jed. He was the first sim to show up in the randomizer, and I kept him as he was. His most striking feature was a blue mohawk.

I was brand new to the Sims and had no idea what I was doing., So I created a wife and daughter for him also through the randomizer. They literally lived in a giant gray building with no interior or exterior decor and only the bare essentials. I called it the creepy warehouse.

Jed was an entertainer. He loved to joke and dance, and cooking also became his passion after a near-fatal mishap with a kitchen fire.

He and his wife had no other children, but his daughter grew up, married, and had two daughters. They all lived together in the house that over time became a pretty, brightly colored home filled with art that the women in the family painted.

The day after his first granddaughter was born, Jed came home from work. He was still standing on the sidewalk when Grimmy appeared. The whole family watched in horror. His son-in-law took it especially hard. He would stand out on the deck mourning the man who welcomed him into his home.

A few nights later, he returned in ghost form to woohoo with his wife one last time. They both must have known she had less than a day to live. Such a bitter sweet moment.
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited October 2019
    The first TS4 sim I ever created and played was my simself. I didn't play her very long because it started to feel a little strange playing as "myself", not to mention monotonous. I then decided to see what would happen if I spiced up her life and gave her a husband, but then that kinda blew up too. What happened? He autonomously cheated on her in front of her, then got the whim to try for a baby with her even after the huge relationship hits. I was like, "So first I find out I'm boring, then my fake sim husband cheats on me? Great, awesome, exactly what I wanted!" :confounded: Slightly deviating from the topic, but I once also created my simself and cat in TS3. I didn't play as her, but I placed her in town to see what she'd get up to via story progression. What happened? She stayed in her apartment all day, everyday while her cat slept on park benches in the middle of winter. So, yeah...the sims franchise has only taught me I'm boring and apparently not the best pet owner in the sims. :grimace::lol:

Now, the first TS4 sims I created and really loved would have to be my current household. I've mentioned them before on various threads, so I won't go into too much detail. For context, they're the sims in my profile pic. Anyway, when I decided to create them, I was trying to find a challenge or idea to spark inspiration. After reading the premise of the Big Sister Challenge, I formulated their backstory and "brought them to life", so to speak. In their backstory, the big sister was left to raise her much younger sister after their father passed away and mother abandoned them. Despite being a teenager at the time, she found a way to support her sister and save up enough money to start their new lives elsewhere. I think the aspect of their story I really enjoy is the fact that they're able to find happiness despite their somber past. They only have each other, but that's all they need. :heart: The other reason I feel so attached to them is due to their personalities. They're the first two sims I've encountered who truly embody and emanate their traits. The older sister is like a ball of sunshine and rainbows: super kind, loving, and charitable. The younger sister is like a raging fire: bold, very intelligent, and sassy. They complement the other, yet offset each other in all the right ways. They have their disagreements as the younger sim grows older; she wants to know more about their past since she was too young at the time to remember much of their parents. The only issue is that the older sister is hesitant to divulge too much information out of fear of ruining her sister's view of their childhood. She'd much prefer her sister remain in blissful ignorance. In addition, the younger sister hangs around Max Villareal, whom her sister views as a bad influence. They have their tiffs as sisters do, learn to navigate the lines between being a guardian and sibling, and eventually find their own happily ever afters. They remain close their entire lives, even if the older sister doesn't particularly like her sister's husband, Max. :wink:

Edit: I say I won't go into too much detail, then write a small novel. :joy: If you read all of this, thanks!
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    My first sim was Deanna Currie! I made her on the console game. She had 7 kids with Travis Scott and 1 with the nanny lol. She worked in the tech guru career. I played that family for 9 generatons
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Busufu wrote: »
    My first Sims where my favorite Sims from TS1 and TS2 :).

[img][/img]23754823jk.jpg

[img][/img]23754824hu.jpg

Very nice looking Sims.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    My first Sims?

o9YuhcL.png
    (Sanders Family and Aiko)
    14/6/2019

I started with Nicole First:
    zlMD0kZ.png

She has a business focus to her. Her backstory has never changed. She wants to become a powerful business woman before she considers finding a man and having a family, she wants the security that comes with such a life and she can't do that pregnant with two toddlers already.

Her original traits: Genius, self-assured and ambitious.
    Self-assured has since been dropped as it doesn't help her, i exchanged it with cheerful to boost her genius trait and other focused moodlets.
    I have also since changed the bright red lipstick she used to wear for a darker colored lipstick. I also adjusted her calfs to be a little thinner.

After Nicole i moved on to Isabella and Leon, Nicole's mother and father:
    dUikLrC.png

DKiNNl4.png

Only adjustments i made to both are to exchange one trait for another, which boosts their love of art and becoming artists themselves now their children are full adults. Both Isabella and Leon share the same traits today: Creative, cheerful and art lover. i never really gave them much of a porminent role in their family lives as they prefer to remain more anonymous and foucsed on building their artistic aspirations before they become elders.

Next on the list is Nicole's brother, Andrew:
    8BSNC5G.png

He is a loner, a geek, and lazy. He loves nothing more than to collect benefits, sitting around on a nice computer chair playing games or settled on a nice comfortable sofa with food and drink and then begin a marathon all night session, often sleeping where he sits. When he isn't in his own world, he has a desperation to seek a girl he likes, Aiko Tamahashi. Thing is that he has no willpower or courage to work up to ask her on a date or anything else filthy minded for fear she is playing a game on him.

Andrew has not had any changes given to him at all.

Nicole's friend, Aiko:
    xA6Kbv0.png

Aiko Tamahashi is a friend of Nicole's. When Aiko did something really disrespectful within her own clan, the Tamahashi leader and her father banished her from everything, and she was lucky to keep her family name. she is now a pariah to her own family. Aiko only had one option; talk to Nicole and hope she can help, which is what she got when she was moved into the Sanders household. Aiko doesn't mind anyone in the family but finds it uncomfortably awkward being around Andrew at times, more so when he looks at her in certain ways.

Aiko hasn't had any changes, her traits: Foodie, cheerful and neat.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    A really dodgy version of my simself :/
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,087 Member
    edited October 2019
    I created my first Sim on September 18, 2015 about 2 days after my husband bought me the game.

My first Sim was named after me, but in this picture, I'm using My Simself as her name. She married Travis Scott whom she met at work. They got married at the Futures Past in Oasis Springs, and Travis aged up to elder in the middle of their wedding. It took me so long for me to find her a date. She used to go jogging every day, until one day, I decided to have her make friends at work. Travis died before they could have children. Then, my character got old and died. I was surprised to see "game over" come up, and so, I created a similar character, but this time, I added my husband IRL. We got married in-game and then died. I made us again, and this time we had children (unlike IRL :)) This was her everyday outfit. I just recreated her in CAS tonight. Here's her picture, along with her original aspiration and traits:

sqPhT4V.png
    4kkjdXo.png

• NevonaNevona Posts: 32 Member
    I did a bit of overkill on cc🤔😂
  • NevonaNevona Posts: 32 Member
    I made myself, my friend, and one ugly spouse for the both of us, I then gave us both two kids 2 beautiful and 2 ugly. Idk what was wrong with me😂
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I remember my first sims. I created a family of five, including parents Alena and Edward Johnston (Adults) and their three children Brody, Ryder (Young Adults) and Brandi (Teen).

Alena didn't live for very long, unfortunately. She succumbed to old age when I used to play on normal lifespan settings. Edward followed soon after, but still hangs around my save as a ghost who spends 90% of the time crying.

Brody was an absolute introvert. He lived in the basement and spent his whole life doing art. He got married to Jayne Stiles, a coworker of his when they were both nearing seniority. Out of his siblings, he was the first to die from old age. He now has an entire floor of the Newcrest Art Gallery dedicated to his devotion to the arts.

Ryder was the more active sibling. He quickly became a Hall Of Famer in the Athlete career and got married to Zoe Patel. The two briefly moved out after getting married, but decided to move back into the family home wanting to support his sister Brandi. Ryder and Zoe ended up having a daughter together, Kallie Patel. Ryder ended up dying after a treadmill mishap; nothing went wrong with the treadmill itself, but he ended up dying from elder exhaustion.

Brandi was one of those sims who only come around every once in a while. As a teen, she used to sneak out of the house a lot to go to The Blue Velvet in Willow Creek and decided at that point she wanted to be a bartender. She ended up achieving this goal and got married to the local gang leader, Blaze Gonzalez. They ended up adopting two children together, Destinee and Rylee Johnston. The duo came to their untimely end when I kept on delaying their deaths with Potions of Youth and I finally decided to cheat and make them elders; they died the second I left cas from old age.

These sims are the founding ancestors of my family legacy. Triplets Quinn, Emma and Zachary Bacon and their three children Xander Burke, Skyler Bacon and Krystle Calloway are all decendants of Ryder Johnston. (Brandi's decendants are also standing strong.) They still live in the exact same house their ancestors did.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2019
    My first played Sim was made in the CAS Demo before the game was released. I used the in-game randomizer to come up with her name, Rita Benet. She started out as a Freelance Botanist and after completing that aspiration, she started painting. Rita lives in Willow Creek next door to the Pancakes in a modest little house I built for her.

P3QbpUO.png

When the Outdoor Retreat GP came out, I gave her a make-over and sent her to Granite Falls to check out the pack.

HAlcemJ.png

I still have her save game, but haven't played with her in a long time. She was mostly a tester Sim to check out the game so I never really had any background story developed for her. That's about all I can remember, except I do know I had a ton of fun playing with her. Perhaps one day I'll load up her save again and figure out what she's all about. :)

EDIT: Wow, looking at these screenshots really brings home how awful the graphics were on my old laptop. o.O
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Oh gosh, it was so long ago. I am pretty sure it was some sims based off this game called Trauma Center and Trauma Team plus some OCs and their family. I remember one of the first things I did when I found out that Get to Work would allow us to work at the hospital and recreated one of the hospitals that they worked at. I remembered that the main couple in the game lived in the house I made in Willow Creek, right next to the Goth family as it was a decent lot and had a little area for their children play at after school.
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 455 Member
    edited October 2019
    First thing I did was create eight adult sims with very different traits and put them in a house together to see how they'd interact.

I had a blonde jock, a Japanese geek, a nature lover, a comedian, a cassanova, a goth, a business woman and some guy I can't remember from the top of my head.

Sadly I soon found out traits are meaningless and sims all act the same anyways. And this still has not changed.
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    This is Armand. I remember he had a police boyfriend, whom he chatted up in the street outside his house - lol!
    I also remember being devastated when he died, because I hadn't learnt that you could change the ageing settings in the game.
    25487044023_24ea5f92c9_c.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    I created Erik Cantrell as only one of four brothers for my O/C in the mini-series I wrote. I played him in Sims2, but he didn't come into his fullness until Sims3 when my aspiring musician could be who he was. He wore contacts then.

snNo6Rs.jpg

Then, even though we didn't even have the singing skill yet, I brought him to Sims 4 to become my Founder in Pinstar's Legacy Challenge. Part of his backstory was he left his career to have a family life of his own. He wasn't content to just be Uncle Erik. So, he cut his hair and donned wirerim glasses. Once the Legacy Challenge was complete, I still had a need to play him.
    Then, finally, we got GF and Road to Fame augments this with a singing career. This is Erik Cantrell today:

KOkyDNW.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    I created Erik Cantrell as only one of four brothers for my O/C in the mini-series I wrote. I played him in Sims2, but he didn't come into his fullness until Sims3 when my aspiring musician could be who he was. He wore contacts then.

snNo6Rs.jpg

Then, even though we didn't even have the singing skill yet, I brought him to Sims 4 to become my Founder in Pinstar's Legacy Challenge. Part of his backstory was he left his career to have a family life of his own. He wasn't content to just be Uncle Erik. So, he cut his hair and donned wirerim glasses. Once the Legacy Challenge was complete, I still had a need to play him.
    Then, finally, we got GF and Road to Fame augments this with a singing career. This is Erik Cantrell today:

KOkyDNW.jpg

Enjoyable little bit of reading there, nice to see one of your multi TS sims come into TS4 and continue his legacy within your game. Not every day i comment on other users efforts, but this is one of those times it is nice to see your first sim get his singing career back on track.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    My first Sim was Stephanie Flynn. She was basically a remake of a TS2 and TS3 Sim I made before. She did get a couple of makeovers over the years ;)
    Did a bit of dive through my blog:
    tumblr_op6wsgmony1v8k7elo3_1280.png
    tumblr_op6wsgmony1v8k7elo2_1280.png
    And the 2019 version:
    tumblr_pnefqvcpFj1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg

Back in 2014, I initially just played her to explore the game, I think she had Johnny Zest, or a randomly generated Sim that looked a lot like him, as her boyfriend.
    Then I started playing a rotational game in a different save, where she was also in one of the households, with her husband (not the dude mentioned above) and kids. I think I still have a backup of that save somewhere.

The oldest screenshots of her that I still have are from when Spa Day just released - once again, a different save, I start over a lot.
    tumblr_pzonzbcGDK1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

She then met Adam (one of my test Sims from GTW) and I originally never intended for them to stay together, but I've never had the heart to split them up.
    tumblr_pzonzbcGDK1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg

They set out upon a quest to build the perfect house (that I never really finished... I used to have a forum thread for it, but I can't find it anymore)
    tumblr_inline_o2v6v7ylud1u21s2l_1280.jpg

I even gave them an adorable little family, with their son Daniel and daughter Chloe.
    tumblr_p92t8clIC81v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    A couple of pets were added to their household, Holmes the dog and Watson the cat.
    tumblr_oz7y5zmkLB1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oz7y5zmkLB1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

I don't play them much these days, but I do usually pull them out if there's a holiday to celebrate.
    tumblr_pk99fqmXFQ1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

That said, I did use Adam to test StrangerVille.
    tumblr_pnqjevzhOA1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg

And Stephanie (and some friends) to test Island Living. The story is that this happened before they had kids and while Adam was on an undercover mission in StrangerVille, Stephanie's friends took her to Sulani for a change of scenery.
    tumblr_ptv9clbfHJ1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg

I'm not currently playing Stephanie (or any other Sims really, just building atm), but if/when we get horses, I'll age her down to teenager and then explore the new gameplay.

And this got way longer than I expected.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I don't remember the first sim I played with. But my first memorable Sims was a generational play that only got to five generations due to the hubby deleting everything off that computer when he updated it before I could back up my files. I had played them for three years.

I had really loved them. One of the first glitches in the game you would constantly get male babies. So my founders had 3 boys and 1 girl. When Get Together came out I had the eldest son marry Elsa Bjergsen. He wound up getting abducted and impregnated by aliens at the same time Elsa was prego. There story was amazingly fun to play through.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    The first Sim I made for Sims 4 was Zahara Stone. She's a badplum fire-engine-redhead bedecked in black leather, heavy boots, and a bustier, and by golly, I was going to make her a rock star. It turned out there wasn't a rock star career, so she comes home from work in a floor-length gown and she had to learn comedy of all things to progress in the Entertainer career, but whatever. She's still awesome.

I didn't understand how neighborhoods worked, that you get visits from your neighbors and that her only neighbor was Johnny Zest. All I knew was that this goofy blonde guy was over at her house all the flipping time, like he was obsessed with her, and eventually he grew on both of us. She married him and they covered both branches of the Entertainer career together, making it to the top, having a family, and moving to a nice house together.

Johnny has passed on (RIP) and only ever told Zahara the truth about his parents. Zahara is a grandmother, but keeps taking aging potions because I want her to live forever. As townies marry into her family, I'd like to be able to look at her and see how her descendants look like the original.

Sometimes I consider trying again so that Johnny can become a proper celebrity and really show the Landgraabs, and because I don't remember if I used cheats to get that nice house, but I keep hoping we'll get a system for bands and Zahara can be a rock star after all.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports