Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• MicxiMicxi Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, I'm micxy2001. My first Sims game was the Sims 3 on the Xbox 360 back in mid-2010 and I've loved playing the Sims ever since (though I've taken breaks a couple of times). I currently own all expansions of TS2, 3, and almost all of 4 & am looking forward to playing TS5 if it ever comes out :smiley:.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    micxy2001 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm micxy2001. My first Sims game was the Sims 3 on the Xbox 360 back in mid-2010 and I've loved playing the Sims ever since (though I've taken breaks a couple of times). I currently own all expansions of TS2, 3, and almost all of 4 & am looking forward to playing TS5 if it ever comes out :smiley:.

Hello @micxy2001 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console version of Sims 3 and that then led you on to enjoying playing the pc versions of Sims 2,3 and 4. It is great that you own all the Sims 2 and 3 expansion packs and nearly all the Sims 4 packs! Simming is fun! The packs add many great features, activities, venues, worlds, and build/buy mode and cas items to the game!
    Happy simming! :)
  • noodlemamanoodlemama Posts: 37 Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Bridget/noodlemama! I've been playing the sims since the very first game and can easily say I've clocked thousands (if not tens of thousands) of hours over that time. I used to visit the modthesims forums every day back in the mid-2000s but fell out of participating in the community as I got older and started working. Now I'm back and excited to meet and chat to new simmers!
    edited October 2019
    noodlemama wrote: »
    Hi everyone, my name is Bridget/noodlemama! I've been playing the sims since the very first game and can easily say I've clocked thousands (if not tens of thousands) of hours over that time. I used to visit the modthesims forums every day back in the mid-2000s but fell out of participating in the community as I got older and started working. Now I'm back and excited to meet and chat to new simmers!

Hello @noodlemama :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households of the time and seeing how their lived developed in your games, Simmimg is very enjoyable!

Try logging out of the site then logging back in again and see if that shows you as a full member

• AlexSimmermanAlexSimmerman Posts: 80 Member
    Hey my name's Alex. I've been playing Sims since 2000. I adore the franchise and just wanted to join this forum to discuss ideas and thoughts on where the game is headed as well as joining in the discussions. Hello Everyone!
    Hey my name's Alex. I've been playing Sims since 2000. I adore the franchise and just wanted to join this forum to discuss ideas and thoughts on where the game is headed as well as joining in the discussions. Hello Everyone!

Hello @AlexSimmerman :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • AlexSimmermanAlexSimmerman Posts: 80 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @AlexSimmerman :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building!
    > I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you Rosemow that's so nice of you! I've always been involved in the community but mostly on twitter/ facebook. I'm excited to learn more about this area and build my points up so I can open discussions :)
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @AlexSimmerman :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building!
    > I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you Rosemow that's so nice of you! I've always been involved in the community but mostly on twitter/ facebook. I'm excited to learn more about this area and build my points up so I can open discussions :)

You’re welcome :)
  • CheltsieCheltsie Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey everyone! I enjoy the Sims games a lot, am not usually a forum poster, but am realizing that there seems to be forum access levels. So saying hello in the case of ever wanting to participate in a higher level discussion.
    Cheltsie wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I enjoy the Sims games a lot, am not usually a forum poster, but am realizing that there seems to be forum access levels. So saying hello in the case of ever wanting to participate in a higher level discussion.

Hello @Cheltsie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying simming . It is very enjoyable!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You can post on all of the forums threads before you become a full member but you just can’t start your own thread until you become a full member.
  • PatienceTheVirtuePatienceTheVirtue Posts: 67 Member
    Hello! I am back after a 2 year break. I am excited to see everyone's creations, feel free to send me a message of a cool house or sim you make. I love seeing the creative side of things.
    OYENqGg.png
    Hello! I am back after a 2 year break. I am excited to see everyone's creations, feel free to send me a message of a cool house or sim you make. I love seeing the creative side of things.

Hello @PatienceTheVirtue :) Welcome back to the forums after your break!
    Simmers are very creative with their creations!
  • jutrzenka3jutrzenka3 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm new to reading and posting in the forums, but have been a simmer for a very, very long time. I started out playing The Sims 1 on PS2 😆 Miss that game now that I come to think of it... But I don't have any friends who play the sims, so I'm super excited to finally join the community and have discussions with fellow simmers!
  • NevonaNevona Posts: 32 Member
    > @jutrzenka3 said:
    > Hi everyone! I'm new to reading and posting in the forums, but have been a simmer for a very, very long time. I started out playing The Sims 1 on PS2 😆 Miss that game now that I come to think of it... But I don't have any friends who play the sims, so I'm super excited to finally join the community and have discussions with fellow simmers!

Dangg sims 1? You're a real one
  • NevonaNevona Posts: 32 Member
    Salut! Je m'appelle Nevona, je parle français et anglais.
    Hello! My name is Nevona, I speak french and english.
    jutrzenka3 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm new to reading and posting in the forums, but have been a simmer for a very, very long time. I started out playing The Sims 1 on PS2 😆 Miss that game now that I come to think of it... But I don't have any friends who play the sims, so I'm super excited to finally join the community and have discussions with fellow simmers!

Hello @jutrzenka3 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 1.You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy Simming hours over the time playing, creating and building!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forums threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers and posting on the threads.
    Happy simmming! :)
    Nevona wrote: »
    Salut! Je m'appelle Nevona, je parle français et anglais.
    Hello! My name is Nevona, I speak french and english.

Hello @Nevona :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game tips, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • Thundercat17Thundercat17 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello:

I just got reacquainted with the Sims 4. I got the "get to work" and "get together" and some other stuff packs. I enjoyed Sims 4 way better Sims 3 due to the fact I rarely experienced any problem. Sims 3 gave me a boatload of crap. Well, I originally came here to find a solution to a problem I have experienced in the game. I didn't know this forum thing become so complicated.
    edited October 2019
    Hello:

I just got reacquainted with the Sims 4. I got the "get to work" and "get together" and some other stuff packs. I enjoyed Sims 4 way better Sims 3 due to the fact I rarely experienced any problem. Sims 3 gave me a boatload of plum. Well, I originally came here to find a solution to a problem I have experienced in the game. I didn't know this forum thing become so complicated.

Hello @Thundercat17 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you own those expansion packs as well as stuff packs. The packs add many special features, activities, items and worlds the game
    If you are having game issues it would be best to post on a thread on the AHQ EA site.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • Sleepy_InkSleepy_Ink Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi, I'm Sleepy_Ink. I'm a college student, studying to get my doctorate in Psychotherapy. Some of the things I like are SpongeBob reruns, Stuffed animals and video games. I am absolutely obsessed with The Sims games series. I was a little late to the party, I only started playing when Sims 3 came out, but now I'm hooked. I own every expansion and stuff pack for the Sims 3, and I own every expansion and game pack for the Sims 4. (I have game packs for the Sims 4, I just don't have all of them yet) I usually play the Sims as a 'Life-Simmer", I make a cute family and have them live out their days, but I do have a lot of mods when I wanna shake things up. That's all about me <3
    Sleepy_Ink wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Sleepy_Ink. I'm a college student, studying to get my doctorate in Psychotherapy. Some of the things I like are SpongeBob reruns, Stuffed animals and video games. I am absolutely obsessed with The Sims games series. I was a little late to the party, I only started playing when Sims 3 came out, but now I'm hooked. I own every expansion and stuff pack for the Sims 3, and I own every expansion and game pack for the Sims 4. (I have game packs for the Sims 4, I just don't have all of them yet) I usually play the Sims as a 'Life-Simmer", I make a cute family and have them live out their days, but I do have a lot of mods when I wanna shake things up. That's all about me <3

Hello @Sleepy_Ink :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am hope that your college studies are going well. You would enjoy simming as a restful break from the study pressures.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now play Sims 4 also. Simming is fun!
    It is great that your own all the Sims 3 packs and many Sims 4 packs. It is always exciting to explore all the new features, items, activities and worlds that come with new packs!
    Family life is a very special part of simming <3
  • AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm a relic of EA UK Community Forums making a return after a long break from the forum environment.

I was an active member of the EA UK forums and used to moderate there during The Sims 2 release and the early parts of The Sims 3. Hoping the admins will alter my username for me which reverted back to an older version for some reason when we were all moved over way-back-when.

I will hopefully be Ayeffen going forward!

I've been playing The Sims right from around the time was 11 or 12 - I joined The Sims 2 UK forums back in 2008 where I grew to have a great group of friends many of whom I still see from time to time and chat with regularly. (Talking to two right now actually).

Hoping to reach out here, share my experiences, have a chat and hopefully make some new friends along the way. :smile:

Looking forward to getting to know you all :blush:

A x

Ps. When do I get to have an avatar and signature? I feel naked to be quite honest with you...
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
  • Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    Hello!

I'm an EA veteran. I was on the original sims forum during the 2000s, before the big EA merge and eventual move to here, I guess.
    I've been feeling nostalgic and thought I'd have a look around :smile:

I go by Maus, Mausi or other nicknames derived thereof. It's pronounced "Mouse" and is German for mouse - I'm part German and it's common for us Germanic kiddies to be nicknamed Maus growing up so that's why I chose the username all those many years ago.

What else, what else...?

I've played the Sims since the first base game in the 90s. I stopped around The Sims 3 cause of uni and other games taking over my life.
    I still dip into TS1 and TS2 and TS:Medieval every so often. I also played Spore for a bit but I tend to get bored of that one at a certain point.

I still identify as a gamer, but it's very much a "when I have time emotionally or physically" gamer these days. Work commitments can take their toll, ya know. Also there is a heck of a lot of tv streaming services these days and so many shows I "have" to watch that take up my time! And books!
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
    edited October 2019
    noblead wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I'm a relic of EA UK Community Forums making a return after a long break from the forum environment.

I was an active member of the EA UK forums and used to moderate there during The Sims 2 release and the early parts of The Sims 3. Hoping the admins will alter my username for me which reverted back to an older version for some reason when we were all moved over way-back-when.

I will hopefully be Ayeffen going forward!

I've been playing The Sims right from around the time was 11 or 12 - I joined The Sims 2 UK forums back in 2008 where I grew to have a great group of friends many of whom I still see from time to time and chat with regularly. (Talking to two right now actually).

Hoping to reach out here, share my experiences, have a chat and hopefully make some new friends along the way. :smile:

Looking forward to getting to know you all :blush:

A x

Ps. When do I get to have an avatar and signature? I feel naked to be quite honest with you...

Hello @noblead :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to these forums!

If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either @Ea_Mai or @EA_Rtas

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

• AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    Hi @rosemow - thanks very much for the warm welcome and the pointers.

I noticed your messages to others regarding the usernames so I have left a note for EA_Mai, hopefully they will get round to it soon. :wink:

I must say you do a fantastic job of saying hi to everyone here. :smiley:
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top