Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Extra Magic Points in Realm of Magic

Whoops. I should've put this here.

So I've completed my spellbook, levels, etc.. I keep accumulating magic points to spend. When I ask the Sages to teach more magic they continue to tell me I haven't advanced enough and to come back when I reach higher levels. Has anyone else ran into this? Am I missing something? Thanks!

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Spellcasters can only teach sims of a lower rank than themselves.

You can gain more Spellcaster XP by practicing magic, experimenting at the cauldron, performing spells, and collecting motes.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I have one spellcaster who has all the spells, all the perks, and 13 perk points available to spend... but she's the one without a day job who uses a lot of magic on her trips to Selvadorada.

Her cousin only has 3 points available, and deliberately hasn't bought all the perks (because they don't all suit my vision for her), but she's consistently had a day job to deal with.

In both cases, I just let the points sit there, as there's nothing to do with them.
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    That's the same spot I'm in DaWaterRat! I've maxed all of the levels and perks and they still tell me I'm not high enough level yet to teach anymore. Okay! I'll just let the extra points sit and accumulate and figure this is the end of the road in that area. Thanks!
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Thank you for this information ParadisePlanet!