Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think this is?

So @SimGuruNinja tweeted this out this morning. What do you think it is? I personally think it's a sim who's been crushed by a Murphy bed and after the bed has went back up is now getting up. I wanna hear what you guys think! And hey, if any SimGurus wanna drop some tease here, hey go ahead!
😉😜

Comments

• akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    i really have no idea, some people thinks this animation its is related to any sport.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Wow! We also want vending machines too!
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    If they have Murphy beds, they could probably put the same animations of death or getting crushed for the vending machine.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I am thinking he is struggling with the workout for a specific sport...maybe the football department in UNI!!!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    It looks like sports... or too much juice, haha. :D
    #Team Occult
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    He got dropped doing a keg stand.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd love to go with something fun like football practice gone wrong but I'm going with the boring options of the University survey failed attempt at throwing disk or kicky bag.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    He passed out I'm guessing from drinking out of the keg.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I thought it looked like he had been hit on the head by something outside, or was a little out of his head. I don't see it being a pull-down bed as it is outside. It does have quite a sports look to me, like a rugby try gone wrong, where his bonce has got knocked against a post you can't see in frame. However, Ninja got us over-excited about photos in the past, there may not be much to this one.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I'd love to go with something fun like football practice gone wrong but I'm going with the boring options of the University survey failed attempt at throwing disk or kicky bag.

Football is boring though...?
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    I would be estatic if this was the first teaser for university ;) . I would like to think the sim is 'juiced'.
    HSau :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    He probably just got the bill for attending Uni but saw how few classes there are to pick from. More money, less choices.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    Either football, or biting the grass because he just lost a bet... ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    edited October 2019
    Looks like me and my upper leg muscle cramp at the moment, lol.

We already have Yoga and working out at the TV, so even though it looks like it, I think we can rule that out.
    Hopefully some sports maneuver gone wrong. Maybe he slipped while trying to take the ball from another soccer player or he got fouled. I so want soccer to be more complex than one player shooting at the goal and another trying to catch the ball...
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    So @SimGuruNinja tweeted this out this morning. What do you think it is? I personally think it's a sim who's been crushed by a Murphy bed and after the bed has went back up is now getting up. I wanna hear what you guys think! And hey, if any SimGurus wanna drop some tease here, hey go ahead!
    😉😜

TS4 Floors and Grass EP

Main features:

Your sims can now wipe the floor with their own face!

Smell the floor or smell the grass! Whenever a sim pees on the floor and another one smells the floor they'll get an uncomfortable moodlet saying "Who peed here?".

Watch the grass grow as your sim just lays in there!

Laying down parties are now a thing! Invite your neighbours and lay down on the ground all day long!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    This means that the new pack is not gonna be university
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited October 2019

I don't think his response would've been "Ya'll seeing this?" Lol. Murphy bed is a good guess.
    Post edited by IceyJ on
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2019
    Being realistic now....

He prob tripped on Eliza's foot while dancing in the lawn.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    LMAO some of these guesses are TOO FUNNY.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    LMAO some of these guesses are TOO FUNNY.
    Yeah! There's plenty
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello simmers, guess we'll have to wait and see :|
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »

I don't think his response would've been "Ya'll seeing this?" Lol. Murphy bed is a good guess.

Yes but a murphy bed is inside this is outside.
    Just another photo of why I think it's a Murphy bed.

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    A Sim fell, trying to play with a flying disk with low skill.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

Football is boring though...?
    An actual activity Sims can do together is "boring" you must have liked the last few packs.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"