Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide naturally XD Man, seven little Vatore-Lotharios, that's going to be an interesting household when they all age up XD Poor Athena's chin!

@DoodlyDoofus "Alright, 'To my Biggest Fan, Your Granddaughter, Love Luz.' Now don't sell that on ebay kid." Oh h a r s h!

@DarkAngel1994 I haven't seen this story before, intrigued to see where it's going!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Well unfortunately I have lost my main save. :'(:s:( Definitely upset. I have no idea what happened. I think I can retrieve it but if not, I am going to recreate it. In the mean time, here's my new save!
    Meet Rachel Beauchamp. She's a YA originally from Oasis Springs. She moved briefly to Forgotten Hollow and made friends with the Vatores. She's a consulting archaeologist and loves the outdoors, is a genius and geek.
    She met Simeon Silversweater at the Hijinks and Humor Festival
    They hit it off first thing.
    hlfNkgv.png
    Watching the fireworks
    IGbIHwJ.png
    Simeon started hanging out at her place at Fledermaus Lot in Forgotten Hollow. She lived off the grid in a really nice tent and campsite
    HLTS8UA.png
    She asked him to be her boyfriend and he said yes!
    Dqbo4Ej.png
    Simeon quit his role as Sage of Practical Magic and bought the Proprieter Square house in Old Windenberg
    Simeon in all his nerdy glory.
    dR32Cya.png
    He asked Rachel to move in with him. I gave the two of them a slight makeover. Simeon got a better haircut with a beard and lost some weight. Rachel is no longer a redhead.
    Q2KKb99.png
    ckWXobD.png
    Enjoying a movie together. The little dog in the corner is actually a grey fox named Indiana (Rachel's fox, she named him after Indiana Jones;)
    4BkoyOa.png
    They went to bed for the night and sigh. Vlad showed up
    0iLVm2n.png
    u9lF7CT.png
    Feeding on his one and only friend
    GHzz7a0.png
    Simeon was horrified and powerless to stop Vlad
    mAmPRij.png
    Poor Rachel passed out on the floor
    T9Qzuz5.png
    Simeon sat down and learned a new spell
    VMpQQsp.png
    Onward to Forgotten Hollow!
    Simeon confronts Vlad. You messed with the wrong guy! Keep your fangs away from my girlfriend!
    KBb5CcT.png
    Avadacadavra!
    70LOEdy.png
    Vlad says huh?
    lq09eRp.png
    And turns into a cactus lol
    oLTC4Kq.png
    Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010 You know, I was goig to edit Darrel's nose, but then I thought about it and since I have a preference for small noses all the sims I make generally have very similar ones, and I decided to keep Darrel's features basically the same because it makes him unique. It's unrealistic for us all to be supermodels so I thought it would be good to keep some sims in my game that aren't conventionally attractive for realism.

I decided I'm going to start fleshing out my families by giving them relatives. The first thing I decided to do was give Morgyn a mother, because he's currently my fave:

Meet Freesia Ember
    PHThf5C.png
    wjVCGA6.png

I took her to visit Morgyn and meet her grandchildren, and just before that she tried to make eggs and toast and set herself on fire, so she was tense and decided it was a good time to do some yoga
    Z97ACBB.png

I'm really annoyed though because there's no option in MCCC to add relationships for grandchildren. I want the game to recognise Peitrie and Star as her grandchildren but they just show up as children with no relation to her. I'm sure there must be a reason Deaderpool hasn't made grandchildren a relationship option but I wonder what it is...
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Wait a minute, how did Vlad get in? Vampires can't enter houses unless they're invited! Unless of course he has the perk which allows him to enter places uninvited. If so, shame on you Vlad!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Well got a long post for you today. Just supposed to be a few pictures of another one of The Bro's purges, then it went pretty far....and then kinda went like "So uhh.....can't just end the update here can I?" I'll at least be cool and put all the images in spoiler tags so I don't clog up people's pages. But yeah, make sure to actually click on all the spoiler tags because this is important to the story!

Here we are with the only non spoiler tagged picture.....It's just Luna....She was able to befriend the monster under her bed so I mean with everything that happened today I can't just leave this picture out. I mean she just looks so proud and it's so nice.
    gMcByEE.png

Time for The Bro's Purge.
    So The Bro had a great idea, takes him so long to kill like what, 5 Sims? So new plan, he has a power that's called "Deadly Trails" which means all he has to do is walk past Sims and they get sucked straight into hell! Isn't that exciting?!
    LVgCKfG.png
    Superhero: "Stop right there criminal scum, no one breaks the law on my watch!"
    G1D83Xj.png
    Superhero: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    vSAHgf2.png
    No, that wasn't The Bro's Deadly Trail, that was just him killing the superhero. NOW he's activating his deadly trail.....oh boy it's gonna bea massacre.
    yy7GSuU.png
    Bartender: "So how's your day, friend?"
    fZEuv7C.png
    Bro: "ABOUT TO GET A WHOOOOOOLE LOT WORSE!"
    3bykXDF.png
    Bartender: "Now sir, there's no Superhero landing in my bar. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
    NLneCHL.png
    Patron: "Just going to ignore this and enjoy my drink."
    5UnTFrX.png
    Oh wow, 4 people dead in the blink of an eye. Deadly trail works pretty well.
    r7ub8Ol.png
    Patron 2: "What seems to be going on in here?"
    OIP5bvO.png
    And there's Number 5.
    3uJ6ohG.png
    Bartender 2: "'Sup guys, I just got called in to take over the bar tonight! How's everyone doing?"
    6o3LF5X.png
    Dying, there goes Number 6.
    wuClnpu.png
    Bro's enjoying this too much.
    Q251ytp.png
    Patron 3: "I should've stayed home today."
    9VAfc81.png
    oqNDNNa.png
    Bartender 3: "Hey everyone, first day on the jo-"
    OT7JDnr.png
    3PZ57aj.png
    Patron 4: "I hear this place is on fire tonight!"
    ZzSTcUF.png
    Patron 4: "Eww, poor choice of words huh?"
    Also, while waiting for this woman, we are now up to 14.
    GLAGAnu.png
    tP3SwpQ.png
    And finally she becomes Number 16....She seems to have accepted it though.
    tGhxo9M.png
    Oh my god......LUZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!
    JlcK0P7.png
    And now that Island Living chick is Number 17!
    R8NUE8H.png
    Bro: "Welp, looks like 'Living Life Luz' is canceled."
    BvP62ni.png
    Luz: "And 🐸🐸🐸🐸 too."
    Luz.......Number 18.....
    tUYpxPr.png
    Bro: "Just going to take this urn here, see you later, 19, 20 and 21!"
    Alien: "What.....what does he mean by calling us numbers?"
    BSRa4T4.png
    Bro: "I see people scream, reality stars burn, 21 kills and counting, and I think to myself, What a Wonderful World!"
    Patron 5: "You're bad at singing!"
    Bro: "And you're bad at being alive, Ms 22."
    UHX0MoH.png
    Patron 5: "THAT WAS AN AWFUL COMEBACK OH GOD IT BURNS!"
    7k2Tm74.png
    Grim: "Okay seriously..............WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"
    Patron 6: "Some guy just came in and started shouting numbers at people and they just started dying."
    ljjSdf7.png
    Bro: "ARE YOU WEARING A SHIRT LIKE MINE?! THAT'S IT, YOU'RE 23 NOW!"
    cFEcmz2.png
    Snap
    R07ynPV.png
    Grim: "Seriously, don't you think this is a little much?"
    Bro: "No, because 24 and 25 are right here!'
    wVBc0r7.png
    Grim: "OH COME ON!"
    SAecGL1.png
    Grim: "SERIOUSLY!?"
    OeNZBU5.png
    Bro: "Haw haw, you're a big dumb dummy poo pants!"
    ccBtxDJ.png
    Grim: "I am NOT a Big dumb dummy poo pants!"
    LAPnNjy.png
    The bodycount went up to 30 but I figured at this point it was getting a little redundant.

Welp.......that sure was a purge. After that umm....more unexpected death I guess it was time to move the big scene I've been building up to much sooner than I wanted it to happen. Just wanted Bruce to have some more time being a fun little Superhero but NOOOOOOOOOOO The Bro just had to ruin it all. Anyways, here's the next Chapter, The Climactic Battle.
    Bro: "Ey yo, Bruce-Man. So like....there was an unexpected casualty today during my purge. So I brought back your Mom's urn as a token of truce maybe?"
    Bl1mWsc.png
    Oh man, even Luz looks like she's embarrassed to be dead.
    swPuhQ1.png
    Bruce: "Wait..........Mommy? You died too?"
    LQHbuR3.png
    Luz: "Afraid so, I always knew drinking would result in me getting killed one way or another. Getting sucked into hell wasn't what I was expecting though!"
    ALjTJqQ.png
    Luz: "So hey, uhh do me a favor. Kill that je rk."
    gBP1sq5.png
    Bro: "Whoa, are you wearing the same kind of shirt I have?! YOU MUST DIE!"
    OyAaB2r.png
    Bruce: "Sir, I will defend my right to wear this shirt with my life! You already messed up big time when you killed my Dad, but now adding my Mom to that list AND mocking my shirt? This is where it all ends."
    3P6trkA.png
    Ariel: "Hey wait, let me sell tickets first! This could be a goldmine!"
    NQLuDQS.png
    Bruce: "Okay so Rule Number 1. THERE ARE NO RULES! Rule 2. No low blows."
    Bro: "Sweet. Let this be our first and final battle!"
    ifNOqOV.png
    Oooh pretty.
    Kgd8cTH.png
    Bruce: "I know we're supposed to be serious right now, but this is pretty fricken cool."
    Bro: "I know right?"
    mEZK5Bu.png
    And here's the most satisfying screenshot I've taken.
    ExCbPOf.png
    Serial Killer Clown: "You know, I was going to go do some serial killing but man I need to see this!"
    MGQCReD.png
    So that's what it's like to get kicked in the jaw.
    bpSpuRL.png
    Oh and he got Bruce with the uppercut.
    YdOPyQz.png
    This is an epic battle! Where's Luna? She should be watching her father kick some butt!
    Zlwmngu.png
    Luna: "Do I have to? Ugh."
    Hb2LHoI.png
    Luna's the only person who isn't interested in seeing a cool battle I guess.
    xse5vbG.png
    Oh snap, looks like this battle is over.
    RUOMyOE.png
    Bruce: "How does it feel to be on the receiving end, punk?"
    Bro: Gargling noises
    Bruce: "I thought so."
    GhCHest.png
    XHJR16F.png
    And a large bolt of lightning for good measure.
    ckAHvg1.png
    Luna: "So is he going to be okay?"
    EhSNaQC.png
    Bruce: "Nah he's deader than Disco right now."
    Y25l8kU.png
    Bruce: "Hey I avenged you and dad."
    Luz: "Baller."
    d3U9Nxq.png
    Grim: "Well The Bro's reign of terror is finally over."
    JTt4aQp.png
    Grim: "Now you get yours, you Big Dumb Dummy Poo Pants! See since you're dead I get the last word now! HA!"
    iuAe7We.png

Well that sure was crazy eh? But Uhh, I think there's a bit of an epilogue to this whole hullabaloo.
    Bro: "Ugh, back in hell? I swear I'll get out of here one day and I'll get my revenge, Bruce-Man!"
    npkgvwf.png
    Ace: "Oh if it isn't The Bro, I thought you broke out of hell. I guess you must've gotten killed, Again!"
    JarQ0Dn.png
    Bro: "Okay Ace, I don't have time to mess with you!"
    Ace: "Oh is that so?"
    FBpwXi7.png
    Ace: "Come here you little booger!"
    n5Q1Gd9.png
    Bro: "Where is he where is he? Let me at him!"
    6LiabGL.png
    Ace: "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S ACE!!!!"
    DLw8bHV.png

Well unfortunately that's not the end of this post. Gotta say goodbye to the ones we lost.
    Oh Luz. Struck down in your prime....Well I mean actually you were an elder, but still the point stands. You shouldn't have died yet!
    kTMuaE1.png
    At least we got you out of that outfit you aged into when you became a teen.
    VEgyun4.png
    Oh you put up with a LOT of garbage in your life.....like being the bigger person when Gunnar had children from 4 other women.
    cc3lb4s.png
    And let's not forget about how your reality show, that was so abruptly canceled, was a big hit in the female demographic in the 28-40 age range. That's a tough demographic to corner so that's not an easy feat!
    5NekOJ4.png
    We'll miss you Luz.
    sJjawUG.png

And as for.....The Bro.
    It's safe to say that The Bro had a pretty awful life.....Both lives.
    FczLHFc.png
    But you know what, you deserved it.
    bbpBtuo.png
    I mean, you're a piece of trash! Doesn't matter if you got beaten up......like 20 times. You don't go on a genocidal killing spree! You don't do that under any circumstance.
    m7Tj9AM.png
    You should've stayed dead after the first time.
    r1mI34o.png
    Have fun in hell with Ace, Bro.
    aPLU4CX.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited October 2019
    I have always thought that he (Don Lothario) has a kind of empty look in his eyes..
    Yeah. Personally, I ascribe it to a considerable lack of intelligence. Dude is doing push-ups as a response to everything. Nevertheless, I've enjoyed playing him exstensibly over the years with various partners.

As for WHINYGT?, I haven't started playing yet (just got up). Yesterday, I didn't have a lot of focus, but did get some building done - a nice little house in OS that I moved my blue-haired spellcaster virtuoso into. She's pretty cool which reminds me I need to get a few good shots of her. I'm also currently trying to figure out if I should start breeding her and if so, with whom. All very complicated.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 aww no, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you're able to restore it! Good on Simeon for cactifying Vlad, though XD

@DoodlyDoofus WELL THAT SURE HAPPENED. BAD BRO. An F for Luz... and for Grim, honestly, who's having a pretty hectic day at work. That is a DEEPLY satisfying screenshot, yes. Finally your game is free from the Bro!
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I'm really annoyed though because there's no option in MCCC to add relationships for grandchildren. I want the game to recognise Peitrie and Star as her grandchildren but they just show up as children with no relation to her. I'm sure there must be a reason Deaderpool hasn't made grandchildren a relationship option but I wonder what it is...

There https://simsmodelsimmer.tumblr.com/post/187936506671/set-family-relationships-mod
  • Options
    @SiliClone Thank you! It would still be nice if it was added into MCCC though so multiple mods aren't required, but I'll take what I can get :p
  • Options
    @TheLastStar I agree, but that works pretty well for now.

@sarabeth2984 I hope you'll get back your main save.

@DoodlyDoofus Just finished reading all of that, I hope Grim got a rise after all that work!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    We have more than one problem....
    Bugs...
    imIDCvC.png
    being awake every night between 1am and 4 am is killing Leslie...
    0PbRa9t.jpg
    the possession...
    Gq94IhP.jpg
    Wolfgang trying to stay awake by day and throwing tantrums because of it...
    EldhNaZ.jpg
    bad coffee...
    TQBXJfU.jpg
    and other vampires that are really interested in the human living in Forgotten Hollow...
    FlmstJO.jpg
    well Morgan is not a problem...
    bi8sVpu.png
    rBNKNER.jpg
    and I don't think Alice Rollins will be a problem either (I made her btw)
    p3Ojnrb.jpg
    EO84YYM.jpg
    we can barely pay the bills...
    LrxWF1B.jpg
    the other Alice didn't learn her lesson...
    KFRf7YZ.jpg
    v7olhzP.jpg
    and then... Summer was over...
    IG3KQlZ.jpg
    o3ZtTbU.jpg
    but not our bugs problem...
    QUHeDzK.jpg
    Leslie doesn't like her job and talked with Wolfgang about leaving it to focus on writing... that's the reason she was living in Strangerville to begin with...
    Wolfgang is the first one that doesn't like to work and was ok with that...
    vyOfSg0.jpg
    we also freaked out Faba...
    xmDoOEO.jpg
    while Vlad decided to just... google it...
    0MalUdo.jpg
    so now Leslie is trying to write something and publish it....
    L8TlxCR.jpg
    but then... Wolfgang got fired....
    z1QpHi0.jpg
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Minx welcome to the thread. The game certainly does throw wrenches when you least expect it! I laughed that social services saved a families lives by taking their child - only in the sims. By the way is your sim in that family actually named plum or does the forum not like their name?
    Did Ace get pregnant by abduction or by another sim? Or are you not sure? I often don't play rotationally (I have a lot of saves) so am not sure how your sim could turn up pregnantexcept by abduction. I have never had a sim die from hysteria (I have a Johnny Zest save and I am terrified he and his wife will kill each other laughing one day). I also get upset but save the strange wrenches the game throws up. Have you ever made ambrosia or wished for a sim back at the wishing well - perhaps thats one way you can still follow what happened but get your lovely Andre back. All in all sounds very eventful. :)

@sarabeth2984 OH no - I hope everything is fine with your save. I thought I had lost my drifter save but the game had saved another save in the wrong slot hiding it. Thank heavens for all the generous people who share their game and computer knowledge on this forum. I know you let me now that Griffin is related to Bjorn - is he a cousin or an Uncle or similar? I just think with the mess Bjorn is continuing to make of his life he is going to need and older, wiser relative to help him.

@DoodlyDoofus that last update was very satisfying. So many urns. LOL Enjoyed your satisfying screenshot.

@AngeliqueAdelaide No 41 Jack is pretty special - those island living sims have lovely genes. The wall of photos is terrifying as I imagine Don really does have a wall like that in everyones saves - we just don't get to see it.

@DeafSimmer I am intrigued by the hidden child. Is it part of your Luna/Celestia save or is it a new universe/save?

@ryttu3k it was a Get Famous chance card - he could have rejected it all and remained an agent but I think he is A. having a midlife crisis so not thinking optimally and b. he maxed the career and the skills that go with it in MArch or similar (for me) so I have not had any ideas what to do with him, this will give me a chance to try something new. Jessica has so many projects etc on the go and only has 2 stars of fame so she has a long way to go before I am bored with her career. When my sims dont age and die - I have to bring the drama - although the romantic mess was mostly him bringing the drama.

@Dust_Bunny2010 hope you are feeling better and more insired soon - I really like Luise and hope you can feel inspired to do some more with her.

@Hoverael hope evrythings ok, we haven't heard from you lately. :)

Bjorn couldn't believe a young, attractive woman like Jade was enjoying his attention. It made him feel young and carefree again.
    9HlkQSK.png?1
    Zl4endB.png?1
    Jade knew a rich, good looking man when she saw one, Paolo was hot but sooo boring. If she had to have one more conversation about lats and gluts she was going to scream. Bjorn was funny and interesting, and she could see him appreciating her arched back, her fluttering eyelashes and her occasional coy glances. Perhaps this was her chance to final get out of the Partihaus.
    pD4jmYb.png?1
    whwzEMl.png?1

Things were heating up........
    DGfWy8H.png?1
    64WoZNp.png?1

Since Bjorn arrived at the bar the interactions I chose were buy drink, show photos (to Clara), talk to Joaquin & flirty introduction to Jade - the other choices were all Bjorn's. As he seemed set on self destruction, I chose first kiss - at this point I knew I was in the bar without the cupboard for woohoo so I felt things were under control.
    QtTuL8a.png?1

And I wanted to see if he would get flirtier ................... continued in spoilers
    Really, I was hoping he might go for sexy pose or passionate kiss (which get unlocked by first kiss) but Bjorn is an overachiever.

Have you ever had a moment when you scream at your sims what are you thinking... what are you doing? Plus I totally forget the notorious bush is ALL over Windenburg like a weed. This was Bjorn's very next autonomous choice.
    As you can see Jade was totally in agreement.

h52R3df.png

I have waited months for him to be autonomous with Jessica and not one time! He gets out of my control for 1 second and this.... well suffer buddy, I refuse to exit without saving no matter how much I love Jessica.
    1IrgYDM.png?1
    JQEYUMF.png?1
    KYxfqhp.png

Reality caught up with Jade. She received a text message from Paolo saying their marriage was over due to infidelity and she was to get out of his house.
    awcG5e5.png?1

Bjorn still has no idea exactly what he has done to his life and is feeling quite self-satisfied.
    CSNr5t9.png?1
    He is however suddenly regretting the 3?...4? ... 5? or was it really 6 drinks he had
    31k3VIH.png?1
    And no more thinking as he passes out.
    gPn2Saw.png?1

The next morning:
    Reality caught up with Bjorn in one big rush. He had hoped it was all a gterrible drunk dream unti he woke up in that bush and he knew it was all true. How would he tell Jessica?
    g2tFRt7.png?1

He could barely bring himself to go inside.
    EnrOLiV.png?1

He had a shower and curled up on the lounge, anything to prolong the moment until he lost evrything he loved.
    mLJXiQ7.png

Jessica had been waiting for Bjorn and was downstairs as soon as she heard him moving around. Bjorn waited for the axe to fall.
    tPDtRnX.png?1

"Good morning Darling. said Jessica, I'm so glad you're home. I was so worried. Did you have a bit too much? DOn't tell me you passed out in a bush, silly." Bjorn was drawing breath to confess when Jessica said
    sSydrDi.png?1
    bXepHm7.png?1

"I hardly slept all night, I am so sorry for what I said yesterday. I didn't mean what I said about you being a cheater, and I .... I do feel flattered when Cyrus gives me looks and makes me feel attractive. I never expected him to follow through - can you forgive me?" Bjorn felt like dirt or something stinkier and worse than dirt with a green smell floating off it. How could she be apologising to him...
    bQsjd9j.png?1

Before he could speak she kissed his hands and said" do you love your terrible grumpy wife?" (jessiewas being such an autonomously sweet sim - I can't crush her now)
    RMoYlVD.png?1

Bjorn swore then and there to never,ever let Jessica know what he'd done and to absolutely never, ever treat her poorly again. "Stop talking, Jessie - it was all my fault. I was feeling old and lost and all turned around with what happened at work. Lets never speak of it again."
    epnXDEu.png?1

"Oh I'm so relieved" laughed Jessica." For a moment I thought you'd left me when you didn't come home."
    Nw4s0Cr.png?1

Bjorn pulled her close, said "I thought we weren't talking about it any more" and...
    tsuZLHk.png

Back to normal?
    Jessica made them both a hot breakfast
    Uxa3uRh.png?1
    Bjorn still couldn't believe his life hadn't collapsed around his ears, and went upstairs for a much needed nap.
    5olUjkt.png?1
    Edvin Ollie was worried, he asked his mother if evertything was alright, he knew they were fighting and then Dad didn't come home...
    99mrjV1.png?1

Jessie assured him that it was all fine, relationships have little lumps and bumps but one fight isn't divorce. Little Abilene was so worried she didn't go to school until Jessica hugged her and told her not to make more of things then they are - you always fight with your brothers and you love them dont you?
    COc2tWh.png

Bjorn went out to garden and Jessica autonomously joined him. They often do this together autonomously.
    Lx4rBsU.png?1

Jessica couldn't stop being autonomously nice to Bjorn including professing undying love.
    l9px4wj.png?1
    BUvaHVg.png?1

There is not enough coffee in the world to drown your guilt, Bjorn!
    ttQ31VK.png?1

And Jessica had to go to work - Bjorn made sure she remembered what she had to come home to (bit too late to be autonomously romantic now Bjorn.)
    arhQQAi.png?1

At this point I remembered risky woohoo was on - Jade was homeless so I had to visit Eva and get her to call Jade for a visit. Don Lothario looked so happy so I took this shot...
    7QzRtIL.png

......My mistake that wasn't happy that was more autonomous simming with his wife (not sure why all my sims decided today was the day - this save has never had action like this - I thought it was corrupted or something but no they were saving it up for autonomous day)
    w4EA4Mr.png?1

Thankfully Eva had managed to call Jade - I checked her with MCCC and ...... hahahah no, I am giving no answer this update

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2019
    Sorry folks, I have a jumbled mess tonight. I was hopping all over the last several pages, trying to figure out what I’ve seen and commented on, and what I haven’t. I’ll try to fix it more tomorrow.

Tonight I wanted to post a few pictures from my game when I was just playing to take pictures, lol. No story, no reason. Just pictures.

I’ve got a bunch of @Daephene’s Sims here and @Jase’s show up briefly too.

This is Jase’s merman, Marine. He’s talking to Daephene’s Sim Ramiro.

zy9BvBX.png

This is Daephene’s Miles and Miguel, and Jase’s other merman Crimson

6fSMcR0.png

A bunch of them headed to the beach. I wanted to see how they interacted with other Sims.

fU80Q3m.png

dIqqtq0.png

Ramiro interacted quite well with Nalani

m1aeyn6.png

DkOzgt7.png

But so did Miguel

v1rHLuf.png

I’d say he actually did better at it.

Lmq3sWN.png

kXASH2j.png

5ErzKtb.png

Wluzcwf.png

Micah met one of my Sims, Melody

ISZsl6P.png

She was having fun, I’m not sure if he was, lol

7AQhuu2.png

He asked her if she wanted to go on the swings, and she did. So he got to show off his rippling muscles :wink:

wmzuujr.png

5ArrK4i.png

AjuK6UM.png

B1zhKzL.png

In the meantime, look who strolled up. (I’m continuing my theme of giving the bleach blondes their real hair color back :smiley: )

biVwnHS.png

Miles decided to introduce himself to Thorne

dMwXirU.png

They got along very well

GN77qGY.png

Apparently Miles is quite a comedian

MlCNpJQ.png

All fun and games.

TEGHMRW.png

Someone wasn’t too happy.

Bp4xt7E.png

Gee, I wonder why? You found your own friend Miguel! Leave Melody for Micah!

TJrqo8c.png

Isn’t there some sort of boy code? Girls have Girl code! (I have no clue what Micah was doing here)

MkFC8LM.png

Seriously, I was watching Miles and Thorne, and came back to check on these guys and saw this!

hyIChmu.png

Anyway, I then went back to check on Miles and Thorne and it was interesting

ZP7pcI3.png

Apparently flirting was just fine….

9Tqswuf.png

But don’t follow up with a pick up line

Vn8VK4u.png

That doesn’t work for Thorne

feuVVmY.png

Then, I decided to play as teen Diego Lobo’s boyfriend Hermes, so Diego could get a taste of his own medicine, lol. Hermes invited him over, and despite the fact that his hot headed trait dropped off when I aged him down, he still gets mad for no reason. Here he is, this is how he arrived, all mad, lol

J4xSgZt.png

But Hermes did this, one time, and he was happy, oh so happy.

isQ6Eat.png

Teenagers are so adorable when they flirt, and do other romantic interactions. They’re really bad at it, but they don’t know that :sweat_smile:

This is Hermes flirting. Lmao, but it delighted Diego.

vyAklC8.png

And I continued to have Hermes vampire at Diego, because Diego does it to him all the time. They always look so uncomfortable after a minute.

DHAAW08.png

They got called down to dinner. Diego was so tired that he could barely walk, and he couldn’t keep his eyes open.

NRQBu6x.png

But he never stopped grinning, lol :heart:

8cpyL3D.png

tFte2Z9.png

He slept over at Hermes’ house that night. Look at him! Still too tired to walk, still grinning lol. This is Diego Lobo! Wow :sweat_smile:

qHSEORe.png

This is Rodrigo. The boy that Diego first had a crush on. I don’t know, maybe he’s regretting his rejection of Diego? Lol, Idk He did this after Hermes and Diego walked out of the kitchen together.

0fEHZNg.png

The next morning they were so sweet again.

P7Cohn0.png

And Hermes was doing their silly flirting again :smiley:

97aiRjd.png

Oh, and this stuff again

vfh7cG4.png

I think they are happy together.

jDBCUNE.png

@Becka28

Wow I'm lost. I read this comment so long ago, but I don't remember if I ever commented back.

It's where you mentioned Alana and the dolphins. She really was happy with them!

When I saw them in the trailer, I thought they looked kind of hokey, but in the game they are cool

I'm glad you like my RoM team in Ian and Lawrence's game. Idk how often I'll play it, but I wanted someone there.

I couldn't believe Luna with Simeon. Holy cow. The teenage girls in my game are completely out of control. I don't think I've ever seen one of the teen boys do that. I wonder why. It was really fun dressing Luna and Wolfgang in RoM clothes. I hadn't found anyone else that I was willing to put those droopy pants on, but they look cool on him with his spikey hair.

Lol about your grandma's clothes saying. I wear blue and green together a lot. I'd maybe put white or cream between them, but they go great together

Your rational for Brock's family is great! But Lawrence and Ian's wedding wasn't rushed

I'm still thinking, lol.

Oh my gosh! I just saw Jessica and Bjorn's spat. What's going on in the game? Is this a known bug or something? This happened to me way back when.. (and I don't remember what month that was) but J got mad at Raj when Brant flirted with Raj. And Ian got mad at Lawrence when Steve flirted with him. I feel like there was one between them too, but I can't remember who

But now it's Bjorn and Jessica!! (btw, when I write “Bjorn” then "and Jessica" always comes up in my predictive text ) Noooo! Not the perfect couple!! The destined ones! They can’t fight like this!

I was so glad that Lawrence pulled Ian out of it within minutes. Usually when that happens I just exit that family and play someone else for at least 24 hours It's so ridiculous when it happens that I hate dealing with it. I'm so lazy

Has Bjorn cheated on Jessica? Or are you referring to Clara?

And then he comes home from work still freaking out?! Geez Bjorn, get over yourself! I can’t believe what he’s doing when he’s out with his club!
    Hitting on Clara, arguing with Geoffrey and accusing him of chasing after Jessica!
    It’s awful that he’s flirting like that with Jade! I had a feeling that girl was bad news! That’s ok, she’s the first victim of someone in my save who is going for the Player trait. Karma!
    I lmao at Elsa getting flirty with Joaquin. Wow Elsa, pick a better target young lady!! :smiley: Maybe she should go check out Simeon :sweat_smile:

Ah ha, I don’t know if I’ve gone backwards, but I just found your “Jetson’s” house. It’s very cool! Futuristic in fact :sweat_smile: That’s amazing how the floors of the house are twisted like that!

The inside of the house, and the whole family looks great! And that’s really true. How can you be tired when you were just created? Lol

Oh good! A drifter update!!

I’m dying that Earlwood is doing his homework now!! I swear, you have to write something so off the wall that it could never happen, and then let’s watch it happens!! :sweat_smile:

All that painting that they do! Wow! Do they have jobs? I can’t remember. I love that the siblings are there all the time. Though Darlinghurst should bring her hubby with her!

I have never seen that graveyard either! Wow! Crazy! I had Laney do the same thing. I swear, she took hundreds of photographs! I thought I’d seen everything! I guess someone will be taking a trip to Brindleton Bay! (I don’t know who yet, lol) All of the landscape shots are gorgeous!

What interactions cause charisma to go up? I always notice that it increases when the sims interact with each other, but I haven’t been able to figure out which interaction causes it.

@calaprfy

Oh my, Cornelius died. I'll be checking to see what happens with Isobel, as I believe her sister has the "hates children" trait

@Daephene

I played with the new guys last night for a little while. They are fun!! I actually had Arturo let them stay with him. They're all in Sulani. I'm going to post some pictures. A couple of them are sure interested in Nalani

I am randomly jumping around the thread because I have no idea what I missed. I'm seeing Patchy become sentient, and Farrah aged up

Ok, here's a comment from you. That's super funny that you dreamt about the thread

I used to dream about my Sims, way back in the ancient history of Sims 1 and 2.

I've yet to dream of this thread, or my sims, while I've been playing 4.

It could be because I'm so drugged up on antihistamines though

Anniversary day sounds like a fun holiday. Since you spent it with the Carrasco- Fyres household will you be able to celebrate it with any other household, or will they have missed it this year? I often wonder that about Winterfest also

I love Gerardo. He's such a ham but maybe they didn't bring the food out to them, because he wouldn't have eaten it anyway, it wouldn't have been high enough quality for him

Birthday cake for dinner sounds just fine to me anyway!

Juno certainly does have an interesting wardrobe for her disguise. I don't think she's going to be blending in anywhere It's quite fun and I do like her clothes as an alien. What outfit is she wearing? That’s not base game, right? I don't think I've seen that in the game.

I totally love your comment about Finnian. He definitely is questioning your wisdom, how did he do at Yoga anyway?

@DoloresGrey

Esme is cute as a child!! And how fun that she has family playmates her own age. I hope they all get along for a long time.

Edita doesn't live with Pearl anymore, right? I was pretty sure I remember an update when her daughter in law moved out.

Lmao at Esme’s doggy :sweat_smile: Poor girl

Does Esme know that Zoe is her birth mother? I kind of wondered if that would get confusing.

So, Atlas is an adult now? When will Benjamin age into an adult? It’s sad when one spouse becomes an elder long before the other one, so I’m wondering how far apart they are.

I’m very glad that Bob and Marie are together, and such awesome grandparents! I will definitely let my grandchildren play in the rain. I did it all the time when I was a kid.

Awww, another update! Esme is so cute, asleep in her chair! They are such a sweet loving family.

Is Benjamin any good at telling jokes?

And Opal’s conjoined twin is awesome! How could Pearl dislike that joke? :sweat_smile:

@Dust_Bunny2010

Thanks for your words about Ian and Lawrence. I never think of Ian as consistently hot, but wow, he has some moments

I'm hoping there's more updates!

At this point you yourself are struggling and thinking that your writing skills aren't up to par. Just so you know, I truly think you're doing great!

And I think guys react differently to the news of a baby when their needs are full, as opposed to when they are low.

Gavin Richards cried for joy when Dina Caliente told him they were expecting. That's the sweetest reaction I've ever seen.

So, she's accepted that she can't go home now that she's having a baby. Personally, I'm not sure that her home still exists. I'm glad she's deciding to accept her new life

@Gordy

Oh gosh, I just love Reef. He's so cute with the dolphin and the sunscreen in the first picture

I love how Reef and his grandfather are wearing the same shirt

And your line "she turned out to be evil and ended up dying after murdering a bunch of people. As you do." cracked me up! I am glad he didn't end up marrying her!

I don't know if you've updated again but from the pictures you have on this update I would agree that he and Elle don't seem to have any chemistry. And yeah, his father sure ordered a lot of hamburgers

His rags-to-riches story is great. From living in a tent selling potions, to an actual store selling potions, to becoming a butler.

What’s up next for him??

Couldn't you try to find another witch that he could date? There has to be more than one witch available in the entire game LOL

And I try to carry the wellness treats in Brindleton Bay too. I don't think that many pets are sick in real life, as they show in Brindleton Bay. It's the main reason my families don't have pets, even though I have that expansion pack.

Ah ha! I see the whole situation has been sorted out! Penny is adorable! I’m so glad he met her. And, you said he’s not that great at magic anyway, so, why shouldn’t he be happy? The city life seems to agree with him. It looks like they’re all having fun!

Takima and Thatch seem like a perfect couple too! I hope they’re all still enjoying Breaking Baa :sweat_smile::smiley:

@Hoverael

Sorry I never answered you personally.

Your eye infection sounds horrible. I hope you don't get it again!

As for playing video games with my son, I'd love too. But I have yet to figure out how to use a video game controller

I used to play Mario Cart on our Wii 8 years ago or so, but you can use a steering wheel type controller for that!

My son is quite adept at every game he plays, so I sit and watch him play and bother him by constantly asking him, "what just happened? Why did he do that!" I'm always clueless.

Hopefully I'm going to see a bunch of your builds as I go through the thread. Right now I found the beginning of Willow Creek and heard your plan with it

I think I'd really like a Willow Creek that was more uniform. That's a great idea! Are you putting the same type of trees on every lot?

@ldmarko

Ok! The kids are all coming along nicely! A spellcaster/painter, an astronaut, and is that military or body building?

That's funny about the cat especially that your cat acts that way at home.

And Nolan is becoming a teen and is going to need video gaming skills... Hmmm

Ah ha! I've seen Nolan"s birthday! He's going to be a programmer! Hence your earlier video game reference.

@Jase

I'm a little behind on the thread so I'm just responding to your comment on your mandatory overtime being over!! Yay! I'm thrilled for you.

Thanks for your words on Ian and Lawrence. They are my favorite Sims of all time Wolfgang is pretty cool! on the outside, lmao, he's just the same inside. He's attempting to become a spellcaster now. Should be interesting.

Brock and Alana are Becka28's Sims but she isn't getting Island Living, so I took them on vacation there

Ah ha! I found an update

Awww, baby spinach is super cute. He looks like he was a happy baby. It's funny how Lettuce wanted to hold him all the time.

I suppose he figured that Kelp got to hold him for 9 months and now it was his turn

And the ongoing saga of Pear not understanding why they didn't need a pool is so funny.

I love watching toddlers play dolls. They are cuter with them than children are.

And Peach and Pear look like they'll be doing great things in the future

@GrumpyGlowfish

Ohhh my.... Wilbica is quite a character. Yikes!! Raining fire? Holy cow

Ok, what else can she get up too? What's worse than that??

Lol, I shouldn't dare her like that

@FaeChai

Oh my goodness, your Sims Jasper and Emery certainly have bad luck on their dates. I don't think I'd want to watch somebody die every time I went out!

I'm sure she won't mind the rocket that he's building in the backyard when it's finished, because then they can have special rocket ship woohoo LOL

Or …. Not!! :sad: She Died!! On her wedding day? Practically at the alter?!?

Did you quit without saving? I always do. I can’t stand it when my sims die.

@Koteyka

Awww, their last day on the cruise is so bitter sweet. They ure had fun! And Peter does seem to be very bright now! He’s all caught up to the other kids now?

He seems to be pretty fond of cookies :smiley:

I loved all the guests at the last party. My favorites, Diego and Gunther were both there! Though I’m sure they weren’t there together.

But …. Back to real life now, yucky. I wish they could go straight to Sulani, lol

@March306

Oh! I can't believe Amy is an elder!

Btw, when you move the young adults out, where do you put them?

And do you have the older kids help the toddlers skill up?

okay I found another update where you're saying you're getting bored with your save. Are Karl and Summer and Amy all elders at the same time?

I'm glad that Karl was able to get his master actor aspiration after all!

That's sad that Missy died, but little cutie looks like she will be fun

@nerdfashion

Holy Cow! You work fast!! Your sim beat Simeon 3 times already? Sheesh! Crazy!

And oh my gosh! If she has a full red bar with her boyfriend, what do they do when they see each other? Kiss, or shout forbidden words? :smiley:

@Simmilina1

Oh my!! Lily got sickness and disease? What a wonderful Winterfest gift

Oh, I like the update with Bella Goth's grandson. He looks very cool.

I can't believe you had 6 aliens show up in just one day, but no abductions

Sometimes I have trouble deciding if I'll tweak someone's looks after they age up. Generally I don't mess with boys, but I will change girls a bit. After all, there is plastic surgery in real life, lol

Holy cow!! I’ve just seen what Giselle did before she aged to a teen! Are you really going to have her go out on her own now?

@Simlover163

Awww, your family continues to be so nice and friendly. I'm glad Cole was nice about helping Austin stop worrying about fires.

@sarabeth1984

Wow, I'm way back on Oct 10th. I know I read that update, lol, I can't remember if I commented on it. Anyway, it's cute. Wolfgang meets his little sister, and has an invisible homework book!

Grandpa Death always amuses me, and Morgyn and Susan are engaged!!

I'm reading and trying to catch up. They're probably married by now

Also, thanks for the little note about my last update, eons ago. Ian and Lawrence are so special to me, and I love how people try to help him feel better in my stories.

This last time was really odd though, because he really did seem depressed. I even used the "make happy" cheat, but he wouldn't smile. Even when he was playing with Willis in the sand. Eventually he started smiling again, but it was weird that he wouldn't for a while

I see that Morgyn and Susan went to the Romance Festival! My favorite place! (That's where Ian and Lawrence actually met in my story)

Don't you love seeing your other couples there? I love it! But often I can't stand what they are wearing, lol

Victor and Lily are nearly always at mine. Wow, how lovey dovey can you be?

The rest of that update is cute! Bjorn and Bjorn2 are the best. I'm just waiting for 2 to steal Clara away though

The toddler Marla being so dirty is funny. It does make sense that she'd like a lot of water though

And congratulations on finally defeating Mother Plant!! Awesome news! Had the Srangerville families been living in Limbo? Or had you put them in a different world?

Oh my gosh! I’ve just seen the update with the clones!! Hilarious! And now your simself has 3 handsome minions, er clones, to help her out! What a deal! I love that clone greeting too, so funny

Oh My God! How did you lose your main save???!!! Boy I hope you can find it again! Or a back up copy! (which reminds me…. Back up my save!!)

This new story is cute! Simeon is so sought after! He’s so pleasant to be around! Though I think he has the gloomy trait, doesn’t’ he? He’s dating the Nanny in my save with Diego and Rose and Laney, and he’s never gloomy around her, but maybe he is sometimes?

I’m so so glad he turned Vlad into a cactus!! Lol! But will he always be a cactus now?

@SiliClone

Your updates are so great, and so frequent that I can't keep up! Lol

I was just reading the one where Morgyn was eating at McDonald's getting sick everytime, but kept going back. Sounds so familiar (and real lifish lol)

My favorite was Morgyn taking the picture of Marilyn Manson with Ulrich after he said no too.

I love Morgyn when he's out and about ️ He's so odd. But I guess that's what happens when you're away from the regular world for eons. Does he still have the sage symbol over his head when he's not living in the RoM?

I love that he can't beat Simeon in a duel. It's so surprising that it's not more even. Both of them winning now and then.

And the grandma that you made for him is quite interesting

I’ve loved all of the Wolfgang and Leslie updates! I’m so glad they are engaged. And I sure want to see what happens after they plant all those crazy plants everywhere!! A new “Mother?”

@Starfree

Your Sim Gemma is one crazy lady

Did she ever get around to putting the fire out?

@sunblond

How’s it going with your 3 new sims? Any premade romances yet? I like story mode too, especially if it gives you extra starting money :sweat_smile:

@TheLastStar

Oh gosh I really love Amelia's makeover. Imagine that stuff is CeCe right? I certainly don't remember those eyes in the game and I don't remember that hair either. Those actual charms people are not easy to fix. I like Minerva's look better than the game makes her but the younger sister, who's supposed to be a teen, looks like she's 35. And Darrel just looks like a nightmare LOL

I have no clue what an emotion bomb quirk is, so I do not know what happened to him, other than the fact that he is not ok LOL I'm not sure if he was okay in the first place!

Oh my! Your Morgyn’s mom is sooo pretty! She probably shouldn’t cook for a while though :sweat_smile:
    And I have a weird problem like that when I use CAS. Sometimes when I add a parent for one of my sims that has a child, the new parent will instantly become the grandparent of the child(ren). But other times I can’t even get the stupid game to let me make a parent for my sim! And it’s utterly random!! I don’t have a single clue what the rhyme or reason is for why some sims can, and some can’t.
    I’ll use the “use genetics” way to make a sim, and tell it that I’m making the sim’s parent. Then, when you’re all done creating her, you discover that she isn’t your sim’s mother, and the only choices you have are roommate or sibling. What the hell?
    Anyway, I hope you can do it. Did you try doing it in CAS?
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Hi @AntonietteAdelaide I had to comment to you separately because there wasn't enough room in my other post

Wow! Mortimer is back! So far he's a ghost, but it's being hinted that Bella may go even further. Wow! Drastic measures because Alexander is such a mess.

Ahhhh, ok. I've found the beginning of Don Lothorio's quest! I've been seeing his offspring all the time, and trying to pick out who the other parent was. I definitely knew Geoffrey Landgraab's twins. That first one is the spitting image of Malcolm. As I go through the thread I'll try to remember which one's I guessed right. I don't think I got very many though.

Ok! I found the first set!
    Let's see: I should have known Miko's because of the hair color, but I missed that. I only got Geoffrey right. I probably should've known Nancy's, but there's to much Don in there.

Ah ha! Second set. Yes, I knew Magnus was Marcus Flex's son. I think that I suspected that Jon was J's but I had to look to make sure. I couldn't have guessed the others. Pretty funny that Miko showed up and got knocked up again. Poor girl. And lol, that would have been a sad ending to the experiment if he hadn't extinguished himself

Third set!

Ok, I would never in the world been able to guess the parent of Lana, Luna, and Lena because I never knew Liliana's name, and I've never played her. And anyway Luna and Lena look exactly like Don LOL

I couldn't have guessed Barbara, Nico, or Justin either. With Justin's haircut I thought perhaps it was Bjorn, but no

Ramon might as well be a Don clone. There's no way I could have guessed Eva, because I don't see a drop of her in him

I should have realized that Morgan was Mortimer Goth's son, only because Morgan looks a lot like Alexander. I don't really think he looks like Mortimer.

And Gabriel, Gideon, and Leon were obvious to me, only because of Gabriel's haircut. I think Leon is another Don clone LOL Although he did get Caleb's eye color.

That's an awesome picture of Caleb pouting in the pool, LOL stay away from people like Don Lothario.

Cedric and Fiona are very striking. I will Cedric does look a great deal like Don he still has a distinct book and Fiona is glamorous. I would not have guessed Sergio but once you see his picture you can clearly see they are his.

Ok! Fourth set! I’m 0 for 5 on this one! Couldn’t guess a single one lol. I should have thought of Nina, with Oliver’s red hair. But the rest of this update is hilarious!! Oh my gosh! Caleb!!?? What have you done??? I’mmmm so glad Don got to be pregnant this time though. Please tell me that he had morning sickness!!!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, the fire sprinklers put it out while she was eating. She's a Spellcaster & didn't even try a Chillio spell to put it out lol.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited October 2019
    @AlwaysAsking they just broke up, but when they saw each other before they kissed then started fighting. That's why they broke up.

And while I'm here, Ellie is now a Young Adult and dating Tomax Collette and pregnant! She's also a Virituoso spellcaster and knows every spell out there. She's now working on starting a family.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @alwaysasking the facial expressions on the sims in your post had me rolling on the floor. I just adored the looks Melody was giving everyone.
    And better looking Thorne ..................nooooo I can't fancy Thorne - he will be staying blonde in my game. Diego is so cute with his boyfriend. I love teen bad flirting. Nonflirty sims also have funny awkward flirt animations. Their options wheel is like the contents of my head when I try flirting. Jase's mermen are so handsome - I love how they float around on pool toys - seems a non mermaidy thing to do. I really loved Micah when I saw him on the gallery. Does he have bad traits? why dont you trust him?

There are 2 different spouse cheating moodlets - one if you actually cheat and one when the other sim flirts with your sim - they are both angry but one lasts less time and is plus 2 not plus 4 - I have had the mild one a lot in my game but Bjorn got the moodlet as if Jessica had cheated not that he had seen Cyrus try and flirt. I don't know if its a bug or just a asmall glitch everyso often - so I leant into it because I felt like a bit of drama but I never intended Bjorn to get so out of control - I forgot which sim I was using and his natural cheater urges.I felt good for Clara getting her better than my ex moment.

And Jessica was bursting with happiness when he came home and genuinely kept on autonomously hugging and kissing and being lovely to him. When they fought she was refering to Bjorn cheating on Clara with her (plus they both cheated a couple of times behind Cyrus back but didn't get together as a couple, she had another partner before Bjorn - very long story - and there may have been some overlap there too). Its just the stupid kind of thing people say when they want someone to feel as bad as they are feeling.

Also Jade is one of my sims long term enemies (like Nancy) in one save I CAS married her to the ugliset oldest townie I could find because she stole my sims boyfriend right in front of her face at a club. then I kept them homeless and eventually they got culled. It felt great. Yes, I am a vengeful watcher.

DeeWhy and Madelaine are in the two branches of the painting career so they have to paint for promotions anyway. Luke often shows up without Darlinghurst - don't worry.

The Jetson's house is huge so there is still a lot to do especially landscaping (its on the 50 x 50 in Newcrest). I advise not rotating a level until you have finished building everything - some things can't be done/ placed on a diagonal and thinking diagonally is not easy.

I am ashamed to admit I had never seen the paddlesteamer at the dock in Magnolia promenade until tonight. I know every inch of Windenburg's island and of Granite Falls. Obviously as I have got more packs I have explored less and done more "gameplay". I saw a subway in your blog - is there really a subway in city living? I need to have my sims wander - I wish that was an option wander or explore so I don't have to figure out where you can and can't walk. I only found the cupcake stand in one of the districts the other month (it was driving me nuts because Diego is always eating cupcakes and I couldn't find where he got them from.)
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking no he doesn't have the symbol when he's not in the realm... and the plants... the worst part is that I have to water them all....

Wolfgang was very depressed because of the gloomy trait and the buff from losing his job...
    l1BYhZs.png
    MyckUXR.jpg
    Cassandra passed by to share her thought and make him feel worse...
    8pO4H3w.jpg
    and Leslie couldn't make him feel better...
    U1lKH2V.jpg
    I knew this was serious when I caught him watching lost dog's journey home...
    pP7D2Yg.jpg
    Leslie was still writing her very first book...
    btwnwTj.jpg
    and she completed it...
    kGfvr49.jpg
    iyHTmF1.jpg
    her first book was a bestseller...
    W4L6tRQ.png
    the girl got talent!
    then she wanted to write Mystery... i wonder why...
    UKsv6a9.png
    also, she wants to start a family...
    CX6ohBn.png
    oh Leslie.... you have no money, you're living with a crazy vampire in a run down house..... and you want kids?!
    mV7UFPw.jpg
    Only the Mother made Wolfgang feel better... and I should be worried by the fact that after thir daily possession they always go off to have spectacular woohoo...
    Q2Usypu.jpg
    rHZSURt.jpg
    Wolfgang is doing what he can to get some money... by sending spam money requests to Erwin
    TmavWHo.jpg
    and he broke Leslie's pc... luckily he's good at fixing things...
    lexIlcI.jpg
    5faoZwe.jpg
    then Morgan was here again and he had a nice chat with her before being possessed again...
    neGAqB1.jpg
    Y9zg1QM.jpg
    jy0VhqW.jpg
    C1NbFwP.jpg
    she was not bothered...
    av3h51P.jpg
    Forgotten Hollow is so peaceful by day, it's doing a whole lot of good to Leslie inspiration... she completed her Mystery novel...
    Mp8fAYQ.jpg
    her second book is a bestseller too!
    BtWcW6N.png
    this girl is the new Stephen King!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I´ts great to hear from you again! I have been reading your post, but I was unsure whether or not to say anything. Mental health issues can be real plum, my depression and anxiety made me drop out of university and spend several months laying in bed and staring at the ceiling. I just saw my counselor today, as I intend to go back next fall but I am deadly afraid that my problems will return too.

Young Diego continues to be gorgeous. What on earth gave him an idea that he should start bleaching his hair? I was surprised for a moment that your sims can interract with Thorne, then I remembered that you have a non-famous version of him. Don would love to hook up with Thorne, but he is virtually impossible to approach.

Bella does indeed intend to bring Mortimer back for good, one way or another. She practices hard to get her magic to the level that allows her to learn the potion, and she has been cooking a lot of gourmet foods of late. Mortimer usually accompanies her to the magical realm and passes his time either reading or fishing. One of these days, he is bound to run into a ghost from his childhood, who has found a new home there. Acquiring a death flower won´t be a problem, because Antoniette, who has many in her possession, would happily hand over one if it means helping her friend. Besides, both she and Morgyn knew Mortimer´s father (remember, they are both much older than they look) and owe him a favor. Technically, Bella could ask them to brew the potion and get it over with, but she wants to prove that she is more than just a pretty face.

I was a bit disappointed that Ramon looked nothing like Eva, because she is gorgeous. But looks like Don´s genes are stronger. Caleb lacks the self-preservation instinct. Don got a morning sickness, but his mood strings were even worse. He was trying to woo Wolfgang Munch at the time, who, being the good-mannered and friendly person he is, literally made him cry. So Don had to give up on him and seduce Father Winter instead :D

@ryttu3k
    I am tempted to play them, but sadly I made a deal with myself that I am only going to play Don :'(

@Becka28
    It´s only a part of the wall :D Don having a wall of conquest in every universe is sure an interesting theory, sadly we´ll never know.
    Your Bjorn is a train wreck that I can´t stop watching, I adore him.

@Nindigo
    Don´t even remind me the plum that is autonomous exercising. It was a wonderful day when I found a mod that got rid of it.
    Once I am done here, I am going to play Don in my main save and get him together with Marcus, because they are clearly made for each other... and because Caleb´s wife would set Don on fire if he were to ever flirt with her husband. The lady plotted to kill her own mom, Don would have no chance against her.

@TheLastStar
    Your version of Morgyn´s mother looks amazing! What are her traits? I have some ideas about Morgyn´s father, but all I know about his mother is that in my game, she died in childbirth.

@DoodlyDoofus
    RIP, Luz, you were great. I am looking forward seeing what is going to happen Bruce now than the Bro is defeated.

@SiliClone
    Your Wolfgang is the best I have ever seen, he and Leslie make a great couple.

Today´s kids!
    42. - 43. Lillian 2v26z9u.png
    Lucas bWFDfPC.png
    other parent: Lily Feng PN4nlqR.png
    44.- 45. Theodosia Y6nPoya.png
    Natalia OJTZG9M.png
    (they are gorgeous, except for being in dire need of a nose job. You can´t see it in front view, but both girls have Vlad´s nose)
    other parent: Vladislaus Straud OeTKYsr.png
    46. Tessa QjkjQQf.png
    other parent: Travis Scott QH4NmGu.png

Bonus: Don´s four daughters with Caleb. Oddly enough, they make prettier girls than boys
    Laura fKfTe37.png
    Beatrice AWoX1fU.png
    Fiametta GDsGsvY.png
    Catarina - named after Caleb´s daughter in my main save, who is good friends with Don KO7WZev.png

Don has gotten to the point when he can´t leave home without being approached by some of his kids who keep asking his advice :D He has 50 official kids, plus 7 who don´t technically count.
    To be honest, I am not really looking forward to playing today, because several of the premades are bound to die of old age anytime now. I have started building cemetary for them, because I want to keep their ghosts around.
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm still feeling unwell, so I am not looking forward to forcing myself to work out and go to work tomorrow. It's gonna be hell.

@sarabeth2984
    More! <3 Do we know any other good looking premades that are cloneable? Not Don, never Don.
    Thank you for the well wishes!
    Oh no! :disappointed: I'm sorry about your lost save. I hope you get it back soon. Vlad deserved it for being a creeper.

@AngeliqueAdelaide
    Nah, it's just that TS2 and TS3 players who really love the Goths have a bad history with Don. Don's genes are really strong. I have a feeling that if every good-looking sim were to go on a baby-making rampage and compare faces, he would win hands down.

@SiliClone
    I really like your Emilia. I hope Wolfgang isn't planning to just leech money off Leslie.
    Okay, I was wrong and glad for it, now they can be the creepy couple together.
    Cass' lovestruck expression is cute though.
    Wolfgang has the worst luck ever...

@TheLastStar
    Freesia? Really? They're one of my favorite flowers <3 I like her already.

@Becka28
    Thank you! And that must've been awkward for Bjorn. For the record, Bjorn and Clara were married before you hooked him up to Jessica, right? Or did you just CAS them to have no connection? I forgot.
    Yeesh...everyone from Windenburg and Don are like rabbits.

@Steamvarius
    I forgot, how many people are in the Order of the Pink and who are in it? I lost track.

@DarkAngel1994
    I like their house. I also like your sims. I keep losing track of updates and details though since I've been out of it for a few days. Why did Francesca not continue fighting at the last minute?

@AlwaysAsking
    I wish I knew that beforehand, but it does keep things interesting, at least. All your sims and the others' sims are hot :D

-

I want a pet rabbit.

-
    Second Passage: Second Chance

t6nsADB.png
    With falling leaves and autumnal winds, Luise went through the motions. Going to work, typing down her observations, craving the weirdest foods.

'If a book was to be written down about my life, what would be the highlight of it? That I'm a dead woman who came back to life through a fluke in the rules? That I'm a walking force of nature and time bomb capable of mass extinction events? When I die, the afterlife would probably be my soul being carried off hogtied to an altar in a large castle with a loud neon light sign that says 'Welcome to the Palace of Lust' and I'd probably be eternally punished in it!'

gR0KbCK.png
    'Just what in the world am I doing?' Her worries continued on and on with each routine, even when Dino asked her out on another date to Chez Llama. 'I should've just adopted the cat, or better yet, get a pet tortoise and take it for a walk in the bay area, but nooo, I shacked up with a taken man in a camper and lost it.' Luise clenched her fists, trying to calm down.

DqTQdmr.png
    She tried, she really did. Nobody can ever say she just gave up. She even got a new dress and wore shades of eyeliner and shadow that she never even considered experimenting with before, all just to be as radiant as the sun. After all, flowers loved the sun. 'Again, what am I doing? I can't take it! I'm hungrier all the time, my ankles are sore from the weight distribution, and I have a really small bladder now. The only consolation is I don't have to deal with sneezy pee or gushing bloodfalls whenever I stand up...in exchange for having one foot in the grave.'

g0U8OLz.png
    Luise though, wasn't settling for anything less. She was thankful she still wasn't showing much, but she had to get to the nitty-gritty of their odd relationship. 'It's too early for us to be engaged, but he needs to know I need a husband, and a father for our child. Whether it be him or a stepfather, that's his decision to make. But how can I hint it to him without pressuring him just because I'm pregnant? If I force him, he'll resent me and it'll be a disastrous marriage that'll end in divorce in ten years.' However, Luise wasn't the type to give up; it's time to play the game. Coincidentally, Dino was asking a question that was about her past relationship. She didn't know if that was an earnest attempt to gauge "the competition" on his part, or just plain curiosity.

Whatever the case, she made it clear without being too clear, "of course not! I wouldn't dream of actually marrying someone who isn't prepared to commit down the line or skipping town when I fall pregnant. When I marry, it better be for good, or so help me I'll squeeze the guy's nuts so hard he'll be speaking in soprano for life. My pre-engagement was more of a security than anything as romantic; Gene was a good choice, but it's over now." 'Especially since the guy is dead, and, you know, I can't force him to father a child that isn't his!'

psg9StW.png
    He was still lost in the flurry of a whirlwind romance, theirs, with sweet words, lingering kisses, and...ahem...compatible stamina. He entertained her responses to his questions, and couldn't see her mounting irritation.

g0U8OLz.png
    "Basically, if my man doesn't put a ring on it after a long time of dating, I'm walking away," Luise said with little pause. She'd made sure Dino could see her promise ring, a gorgeous silver band with a princess cut sapphire. Cheap, but she was prudent when it came to this things. The platinum and round cut carats come later at weddings anyway; she just needed him to see the symbolic act of commitment, even if it clashed with her dress and make-up. "No rush though, I know we're not exactly agreeing to be exclusive yet, let alone engaged, so, let's just take this for what it is and have fun, but you better pray Daisy doesn't find out."

hDaQM82.png
    'Mwa. Ha. Ha. Schwachkopf.' She felt a little justified in being angry and maliciously teasing him, though a little penitent since insulting him, even in her own mind, was definitely not an indicator of a healthy relationship. 'How do I go about getting him to marry me, without forcing him to rush it just because I'm carrying a child or out of demand?'

IUesMrx.png
    It didn't matter for now. Everything was soon back to normal, and they enjoyed the rest of their date, albeit with her own mind and heart in turmoil. 'I wish there was a common sense answer for this, but this situation is so out there you can't even find it in books, or at least normal books.' They laughed and flirted, but she couldn't help but wonder, 'is this all an exercise in futility?'

02eIN7x.png
    'Well, at least I'm not the only one who thinks the food is weird. I really appreciate this, Dino, but maybe next time, a stack of pancakes and some jasmine tea would be good? That's already a date in my books.'

rZsDNGB.png
    He hadn't spent the night over, and the days just got colder and colder. 'Just like my heart. Dino, if you don't do something soon...'

s47szji.png
    Even as she thought that, the lemon tree on the front yard bloomed in full radiance with its fragrant blossoms and heavy fruits. 'I can't just rely on this so-called miracle, but if this is a sign, then, Watcher, what am I supposed to do? Should I live it to fate or should I try and help myself to move forward?'

uN35dhj.png
    The weeks passed on, with days revealed by unfurling leaves, and soon they found themselves again, enjoying the night just like that first spring rave. This time it was the Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg, all-expenses paid yet again. She didn't have the heart to tell him that though she used to be spoiled, the money he spent on her was being redirected via her informants into another account, one for their child. She didn't want to force child support from him, but he's certainly not getting off scot-free either. One day, when he finally does marry her, or rather if, and that's a big IF, she'll tell him.

For now, it was time to enjoy the night.

q4m6UKL.png
    'Even pregnant, I still got it.'

4G55ly2.png
    The two lovers soon separated from the crowd, and the two spent their time together, talking about anything under the stars. 'Is this the perfect time to tell him that my announcement actually wasn't a joke?' His thoughts were indiscernible to her, but she decided to forego telling him for now. There were a few more things to consider...

ctGwy9X.png
    "You know, you probably visit this place a lot more than I do, since I'm across the pond and you're not, but I heard this place was owned by the weirdest couple ever." Luise laughed, easing into a conversation as she kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Dino, I really appreciate this. I'd like a simpler date next time though, maybe I can bring you over to Brindleton Light next time, or maybe hanami at the capital, if that's to your taste?"

M7Rlv9F.png
    They continued talking all throughout the night, until slumber fell on Dino, and she stayed by his side, reading books about parenting. "Sleep well, Meine Blume."

os5kzrp.png
    'Alright, I'm ready to go at it alone.' Finally, at last, time rushed by fast and the anticipated day had come. 'A one in a million miracle.' Luise looked at the hospital check-in on the screen, which she booked after filing for family leave. 'May the stars have mercy on me.'

RcGJBlq.png
    She'd been preparing to leave, at least, until an unexpected visitor decided to barge in.

"Dino?! What on earth are you doing here?"

"Cara mia, I'm here, for you and for our son."

oHXlgTJ.png
    She was pleasantly surprised, though her austere face didn't show it. Thrilled, Luise wanted to cry in joy. Her prayers had been answered after all. "Daughter, Dino, it could be very well a daughter, although I'd love a son too." There was just one thing not adding up. "How did you even know I was pregnant?" 'At least he noticed. He might just be a great guy after all...'

"You know you're famous right? The paparazzo noticed that bump in your stomach and I know it's mine. I'm the only man you're ever with."

'...and I take it back. He's right though. Father Winter doesn't count so much as a man as an immortal who is the very pinnacle of light magic, and I've never really gone anywhere with Sergio or Jayden. The rest of my informants...friends are women. But he's here. That's all that matters. There's still hope.'

wMDXSDt.png
    Their conversation was cut short when she felt something wet drip down her thighs and onto her pants and socks, and then, a swift kicking feeling. "AHHHHH!"

Luise looked down to the hem of her pants, darkening in color as she clutched her stomach and the most unimaginable pain began. She looked at Dino as she clutched her stomach. "You're really going to just scream over there instead of helping me hail a cab and get to the hospital?"

"I-I...I..."

"Come on!" She took his hand and walked out, calling for a taxi to come and get them both.

3PYLFHM.png
    "Relax, darling. We made it, now let's go." They were silent the whole way over, but now that they were here, Dino was panicking all over again while Luise was trying to breathe at regular intervals.

xxnwntS.png
    Still, she didn't want to lose this momentum. Luise knew she had to reassure him, and so despite the pain and wanting to just fall to the floor, she approached him with a kiss. "Thanks for being here, it really means a lot, to me and our child." With a soft parting, she took his hand with her own and stepped into the hospital.

Finally ready, she took a queue in the emergency ward and sat down, awaiting her check-in. Dino sat beside her, and as she clutched her stomach with one hand, she was squeezing his with the other, praying that her dilation was on time and her birth would be regular, with no complications. 'I can't...I can't handle a c-section. Not after I saw that scar on mom's navel. Oh gosh, please, my little one, do not give your mother a hard time. I'm already refusing an epidural as it is with this unstable body of mine.'

Her vision slightly blurring from the onset of exhaustion, she held his hand tighter, not looking at him, she finally said the words she thought she'd never say. "I really love you, you know." She squeezed once more, but no longer could here his reply. She was next.

"Number 82, calling for Number 82."

1mgsK9g.png'Everyday, everyday was hell back home, even if we weren't hit, we were neglected and used only for the succession. This child will be loved. I promise, Lutz. This child won't suffer the same way we did from the selfishness of adults.' She held her stomach tighter as she queued in the line and confirmed her check-in. 'Everything's already looking better.'   And yet ten minutes later...Fk0DZvd.png
    'I can't believe that f---ker ditched me!'

Sometime during the registration, Dino turned tail and left her alone in the hospital. Luise felt a cold chill, then anger and just numbness.

wG9b2I0.png
    'I mustn't give in...I can't! If I fall to my emotions now, I'll probably fall into manic depression from hormonal imbalance. If that happens, I really won't be able to care for this child, or worse...' She lamented, remembering her mother and the responsibilities she now shouldered. 'Great...I'm a natural force of destruction that can end life, and I'm giving birth, alone, while the father skipped town and left me! How is this a miracle of fulfilled love? How!?'

ruSoQlG.png
    'Is it too late to just find my way home? I don't have to live in the family estate, I just have to make sure they don't know this child exists, or seek legal protection...hah! Likely not when they control all of Arbordale and have connections to every law firm in SimCity. Watcher, why have I been cursed to this?' She felt her heart slow, as if almost ready to give up, while trying to be strong and holding on for herself and this child. 'But it's so hard...' A lone tear fell sideways into her white locks.

c4JgHPd.png
    From outside, Luise heard the gentle fall of rain, and she closed her eyes. 'How auspicious. To be born on a day when the rain falls while the sun is out. I wonder what manner of creature is marrying? A wolf? A cat? A monkey?'

Z1BX4b3.png
    When the obstetrician finally entered the operating theatre, Luise could only greet with a listless sigh, "afternoon, doc."

"Good afternoon, Miss?" Luise didn't miss (heh!) the implications of the confusion when it came to the doctor's salutation. "Keller. Right. Well, Missus...err...Miss Keller...sorry, reflex. Anyway, Miss Keller, it seems you're here to finally welcome your little bundle of joy. I am Dr. Joanna. I will ask, do you have anyone accompanying you or want with you during this time?"

Luise, tired as she was, shot the doctor a deadpan stare and shook her head.

"Alright then. Let's get this baby out of you and into the maternity ward."

e9NBRr3.png
    Normally, a doctor would never consider a casual conversation due to ethical ramifications, but the well-being of the patient is dependent on how well they feel, physically and mentally, and it looked like Luise was going to give out. The doctor conversed with a kind voice asking about how she was feeling, how her day was, careful not to thread too deeply. "Huh, interesting. I've never seen this thing act like this before, and I've seen some careless interns leave wheelchairs near the MRI and render a multi-million piece of equipment unusable. Are you expecting something...uhh...not human?"

Luise, though a little suspicious, was mostly silent due to petulance of Dino's actions rather than suspected biases against non-humans. Still, she shook her head. She was sure this child was human. The doctor nevertheless assuaged her fears. "Don't get me wrong. I used to be a Spellcaster myself. My full name's Joanna Hex, and before the vortex sucked it all in, I was under the school of dark magic. Despite what you heard, dark magic isn't really evil and we're not all malicious. We're just more into...active defense, you could say. Our spells are like military-grade WMDs in magic form. Our branch of dark magic is separated from what the vampires and evil merfolk use, FYI, so no I'm not going to control your mind."

"Should a medical professional really be telling me their personal information?"

Dr. Joanna looked over the screen and gave her a wink. "Let's keep it a little secret. So, non-human?"

Luise wasn't sure if she could trust this woman still, but honestly, she knew she had nothing to lose after Dino just walked out. "Oh, err, just so you know, I think I have lingering traces of dark magic from, well, being a vampire, though I heard it was being purified by divine grace. Let's see what else...oh right, I've actually become a destructive force of nature capable of mass extinction, like that vortex in the Magic Realm, but not as powerful. I can only make a world inhabitable, not destroy the World, so I guess that counts for something? I'm definitely sure my child is human though."

The doctor took this all into consideration as she looked at the monitor to time Luise's dilation. "That explains why this machine is going a little crazy. You better hope that destructive force of yours isn't hereditary."

Luise groaned when she heard that. 'Oh Watcher I haven't even considered that.'

fMpSU4S.png
    Her chest burst into pain and she hissed.

Looking at the machine's arms, the doctor was also quite shocked and was pressing buttons double time to correct that mistake. "Oh, uh, sorry about that. That definitely should stay in your body."

"That's okay. My heart got trampled on and beaten up on the way here..."

"Okay, yeah, this isn't going to work. Do you think..."

"Queen Victoria did it, didn't she? Besides, isn't technology advanced now to allow that kind of thing? Now hurry up BECAUSE I CAN FEEL IT COMING AND I AM GOING TO SCREAM SO HARD THAT WINDOW WILL BREAK!"

Qmfuist.png
    Some seventy or so hours later after a long sleep and bouts of delirium and crying (mostly over Dino and her past), Luise recovered enough to stand up and change into normal clothes. She clutched at her newborn child, a daughter, and rocked the little bundle, cooing at her.

siMO3kn.png
    "Doc, I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me."

"No problem, and honestly, I thought the name you picked for her was really old fashioned, but after what you told me, maybe it's perfect. Now, are you sure you don't-"

"I'm sure. Maybe someday, when I can accept that I need one, but for now, I feel like I can fight just a little longer, if not for me, then for her."

OPnMuYx.png
    'This child...you're the reason for me never going home again. You're the reason I met your father and learned love and heartache. You're the reason of my unwanted survival, of my wandering in this ending world, of my renewed will to live. Welcome to the world...my dear...Renata.'

Another life that sleeps behind wandering eyes with stories untold, the founding of a new dynasty from one lost and bold.
    -Almanach de Keller Bd. 2 Kap. 2
    (Luise Keller, The Funerary Bloom)

-

As you can see, the last few sentences have become more monotone, so yeah, still not out of my funk. The date and hospital scenes feel...meh to me, but I thank you all for your encouragements. I guess this just means I need to find a better way to get the flow back. To those who are questioning what Joanna and Luise are talking about, linguists will get a better idea, but basically Luise had the right idea about her daughter. On the previous post, I wrote "Mademoiselle La Chienne", which actually has nothing to do with Joaquin so much as it is a jab at Daisy. Luise really dislikes the French, apparently. I pray she doesn't meet Babs L'Amour because I actually like Babs, or maybe she just really despises Daisy? :D Just so you guys know, I actually like the French and their bread, except the baguette.

I think I'll focus on Louis for awhile and stay away from Luise until I get my groove back. Just a reminder, Louis and Luise are not allowed to exist within the same space, so my posts about Louis are irrelevant to the Keller Legacy.
  • Options
    @AngeliqueAdelaide I love them together, they look like a weird couple of bikers right out an horror B-movie. I would never have considered Leslie with him if she didn't start flirting on her own. He's also very sweet with her, like @Becka28 said few comments ago, he's always mean with everyone, but when he gets attached to someone he changes completely.

@Dust_Bunny2010 nope, he really likes her a lot, I didn't expect it either... They have nothing in common but gets along very well. I'll switch to Emilia and Gunther pretty soon, I kinda left them on hold.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2019
    @sarabeth2984 Whaat? That's horrible! I am so sorry. I hope you'll be able to retrieve your save. And if not, then that's a shame :( I admire that you have the guts to recreate it from a scratch. I would probably punch my screen through. Argh. Good luck with retrieving!!

@DeafSimmer I am confused. How come the other save is gone? I liked that story so much.

@AlwaysAsking Pearl's daughter in law lives with her family in Windenburg. Esme knows Zoe is her biological mother but the thing is that the two don't meet so often. Atlas has got 2 more sim days of yougn adulthood. But! I play rotrationally and there will be three weeks without aging for him so technically he has 23 more days. Yay! He works as a comedian and he loves to tell jokes. The thing is he is not very good at it. His company (his sister and his mother) laughed all the time (Bob was sitting at the bar the whole time!!!). Only one random lady came and truly loled but he didn't get any tips. And that made me sad and angry. He didn't care. Silly sim. They are pretty broke. They live in Oasis Springs and it is way to expensive for them so they'll probably have to move to another town.
    BTW Melody looks so Baywatch-y! Her hair, her swimming suite. And Micah does look like someone from Baywatch, too! While Miles looks exactly like the dude they are going to save next.
    Does any one of them work as a lifeguard? And do they own the water scooter? It would fit them so well.
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited October 2019
    Sul, sul everyone! x3

Thanks to all of you who mentioned me on my last update a while ago, it means a lot to me!

I've been keeping up with this thread (mostly catching up but I do and its a joy though)

Uni is seriously lacking my time, but it is my 2nd yr so guess things get intenser anyways, I've liked and awesome all post and they are wonderful.

I want to share an update, but I have to piece it together little by little so that will be coming soon.

Another reason it is taking a bit is because I can tell you about the future! No, but I have, and looking on past pics is really tough.

Spoil Alert.

(Warning for sensitive topic that could trigger)
    Aubree and her unborn boy dies by miscarriage.... was not expecting it, even if I did have a mod that could make it happen it was at 1% chance. This family is cursed. I had a whole future planned out and now? Gone. I am bittersweet but much more glad I am bring i the Adler's to an end once Hazel grows up. ......if I can keep HER alive. For those who may not know, Blake, Nadia and Reed and now Aubree and her son have all fell to game tragedy.

But despite my unwillingness to play right now, I have other pictures to post happy ones and some for my Stones.

I'll be back soon!

All you simming brings me joy to read so happy simming!

Here is a cute picture to leave off on.
    Declan and Hazel have built the most normal snowman, I've seen in this game. So I had to make them pose for a pic <3
    10-09-19_10-03-28nbspPM_zpsefczyqiu.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top