Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 players block

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Can you please explain a little more?
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    @LaBlue0314 like im getting bored when i play
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Ideas:

- Criminal Gangs. Set up 2 rival criminal gangs by using clubs. You can set up some fun allowed.club activities like having the gang members fight each other.

- Romeo. Have a Casanova sim who wants to woohoo with as many sims as possible.

- School. Set up a school lot and have your kids or teens interact there (you can send them after actual school). Have a regular classroom, music room, science room, computer lab, cafeteria, large room for school dances, and lockers in the hall. Tip: build temporary walls around the outside of the door after you have them in the room where you want them so they’re not all wandering around different areas of the school.

- Lifetime Friends. Make 4 families with child age sims. Have them all be neighbors and friends. Each weekend, have them all come over for a bbq or other type of get-together and rotate whose house the party is at. Age everyone up at the same time and have those kids keep in touch and do things with that group of friends throughout their lives.

- Master Photographer. Have a photographer sim and cheat to max photography skill. Have them take walks in various places and take photos. Delete all but the very best photos. Open a retail store and keep the originals in the back. Sell copies of the photos. Decorate all of your playable sims’ homes with some of those photos.

- Corporation. Make an office in a high rise. Use half walls to make multiple cubicles with computers. Have at least 1 private (single sim) office. Have a reception area, break room, and conference room. Form a club of workers and make the office only accessible to them. Have them come here and “work” and interact. You can have the sims do jobs that they can do at home on the computer, but have them come here and do them instead.

- Historical. Download a bunch of cc for a certain era and set your world up to be in that time period, such as the 1950s and 60s. Especially look for electronics that replace modern stuff (like a computer that looks like a typewriter) and mods that inhibit or alter phone interaction animations.

- Dating Game. Have a single YA sim go out and find 3 NPCs to date. You can change the NPCs’ clothes and hair, but you cannot change their personality, job, facial features, or body. Have them go out on 2 dates with all 3 NPCs and have roughly the same amount and same type of interactions with each. Look at the pink bar and see which NPC they like the least. Stop dating that sim. Go on 2 more dates with the remaining 2 NPCs. Marry whoever has the best relationship bar at the end of those dates.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Think of things you've never done, and try them. Even though I started playing in 2014, I never tried karaoke until this year, and I had a blast doing it. I've never had an alien baby age up into adulthood, I've never had a sim finish the mixology career. Things like that.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    It can sometimes be helpful simply to take a break from the game for a bit. If it isn't inspiring you just now, do something else with your time and come back fresh.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    The question is, which part of the game do you like most: is it building? is it live mode? is it CAS?

In every one of those, there are challenges you can try.

Building a tiny house on as small a footprint as possible. Building a house with only one color. Building on a budget. Finding a floorplan or a house photo and trying to recreate it in the game. Random pack build challenge (pick 5 packs and only build with those).

For live mode: make a SIm via CAS Stories and randomize the answers, then build them a home and play according to the job/aspiration/skills that Sim has. Try one of the challenges: 7 toddlers, rags to riches, Super Sim, a legacy challenge (one in the challenge section here or create your own), completing collections.

For CAS, try recreating characters from a show, movie, or book you like. Make a full family of 8 to fit into one of the worlds. Do a rainbow challenge: each SIm in the household has one primary color they use on all clothing.

I also agree with CorkysPetals: try and think of things you haven't done, or didn't spend as much time on as what you usually do.

If all fails and nothing sparks your fun in the game, take a little break and play something else for a while. Sometimes the mood's just not there and the bran needs a reset.