Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP 8 hints in recent packs

Has there been any?

Comments

• Choco446Choco446 Posts: 25 Member
    Not any that I've seen or noticed :/
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    There’s a calendar on a wardrobe (I think) in IL with a marked date, just like they added in StrangerVille. But we don’t know yet if it has meaning, though it wouldn’t surprise me.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
    > @Irdiwen said:
    > There’s a calendar on a wardrobe (I think) in IL with a marked date, just like they added in StrangerVille. But we don’t know yet if it has meaning, though it wouldn’t surprise me.

Interesting! Do you know what date the calendar has marked because the next expansion is rumored to come out mid November.
    edited October 2019
    Found it! It’s the Scuba Pro Emporium Shelf Unit and the calendar on the side shows a bluish landscape with a plain and mountains (?), with underneath 4 rows of 7 days. The 9th day has blue stripes, the 11th and 12th are marked with red crosses and the 26th day, so two days before the end of the calendar, is marked with a yellow circle.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Hm, I'm a bit confused. Isn't the University pack next, or is that only speculations? There's so many UNI threads that I took it for granted it was leaked or as good as announced.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Not yet
    > @Simmerville said:
    > Hm, I'm a bit confused. Isn't the University pack next, or is that only speculations? There's so many UNI threads that I took it for granted it was leaked or as good as announced.

It's just been leaked.
    @Simmerville it's all good :D
    edited October 2019
    It leaked through a Target employee, but nothing has been confirmed yet. It’s just a waiting game at the moment... and I can hardly wait!

I have to admit though, considering the calendar and the code found concerning horses, I still think something like Country Living isn’t fully off the table yet. But I’m also a big fan of University, so whatever it will be, I’m good with it.
    edited October 2019
    Would be fantastic if Uni pack actually includes several different schools, including Agricultural education for future Farmers. Could be a different and fresh approach to an old pack theme.

Edit: I know I know, it's not gonna happen, LOL.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    It leaked through a Target employee, but nothing has been confirmed yet. It’s just a waiting game at the moment... and I can hardly wait!

I have to admit though, considering the calendar and the code found concerning horses, I still think something like Country Living isn’t fully off the table yet. But I’m also a big fan of University, so whatever it will be, I’m good with it.

I'm hoping we'll get a trailer next week or the week after.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    If the new pack is going to be released early November, then we should be getting news pretty soon, especially as it is anticipated to be an EP. They usually give about a month's notice. Let's hope whatever type of area it covers, it actually is an EP and not an overpriced GP like IL.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited October 2019
    Its interesting. That plane thing/secret has been mentioned in the stream also and it seems to hint for a next pack. Dont remember if its the next EP, a pack or maybe just one of these after Uni. And maybe the whole uni thing was a trick but i doubt that to be honest. EA has been suspiciously quiet since that leak and no stream seems like avoiding a chat to blow up that they hardly can ignore it anymore. I do feel uni is coming 15th November and maybe a pack about farming any time soon. An EP seems to far away for the plane hype, so im guessing a gamepack.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I think the fact they uploaded a sim that in her bio said she finished university is the biggest hint besides the leak.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    In Get Famous one of the fan mail letters is from a University student, and one of the descriptions for one of the rebrand sims (Della Ostrow i believe) it mentions University as well.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    edited October 2019
    Guys, today in my test save a sim randomly draw a realism painting with car on it. Can't share pictures here, but this -
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/4a6bfa3a5eb708584c4b37a445f639de/tumblr_pyxwudQn6t1s6ulk8o1_1280.jpg

Is it new??? I do not recall having this outcome for realism paintings before. I've checked a couple of rooms with paintings outcomes I save from gallery after cats and dogs and I do not have this one there. Can anybody, please, confirm - if it's new or not. Can this be a hint to all you know what? ))
    Post edited by Harukotyan on
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My Sims have painted what looks like a race car in the past.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    edited October 2019
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    Guys, today in my test save a sim randomly draw a realism painting with car on it. Can't share pictures here, but this - https://66.media.tumblr.com/4a6bfa3a5eb708584c4b37a445f639de/tumblr_pyxwudQn6t1s6ulk8o1_1280.jpg. Is it new??? I do not recall having this outcome for realism paintings before. I've checked a couple of rooms with paintings outcomes I save from gallery after cats and dogs and I do not have this one there. Can anybody, please, confirm - if it's new or not. Can this be a hint to all you know what? ))

I've never noticed it in the past.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    I think the next pack after University probably Showtime. There's already hint at the shower from ROM, it mention the magician and the box of danger
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    I think the next pack after University probably Showtime. There's already hint at the shower from ROM, it mention the magician and the box of danger

Wdym?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    The chickens in Island Living have been a hint to a Farming Expansion, yes
    a256aFi.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited October 2019
    @suzyl3
    When I first saw the new shower's description from ROM I thought the next one was probably Showtime, but there're more clues to prove that the next one is more likely to be University.
    KPNsMT.png

https://sims-online.com/sims-4-university-coming-soon-speculation-hints/
    https://simsvip.com/2019/09/17/the-sims-4-beau-young-prince-shares-new-simlish-music-clip/
    Although there aren't in packs

The clues that nerdfashion founds in Get Famous is obviously.
    Seasons, what mentioned mermaid in a flower arrangement, also a "hint in pack", but the next is Get Famous, after Get Famous there is Island Living; what proved that the hint in the last-last pack Seasons, according to reasoning the pack that next University probably Showtime

BTW I don't think Showtime will just a GP. I guess the GP that next ROM maybe Moonlight Game Pack, werewolves and fairies(zombies may too) return(because they're all related to the moon in TS3, and the magic realm has a large moon)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited October 2019
    @suzyl3
    When I first saw the new shower's description from ROM I thought the next one was probably Showtime, but there're more clues to prove that the next one is more likely to be University.
    KPNsMT.png

https://sims-online.com/sims-4-university-coming-soon-speculation-hints/
    https://simsvip.com/2019/09/17/the-sims-4-beau-young-prince-shares-new-simlish-music-clip/
    Although there aren't in packs

The clues that nerdfashion founds in Get Famous is obviously.
    Seasons, what mentioned mermaid in a flower arrangement, also a "hint in pack", but the next is Get Famous, after Get Famous there is Island Living; what proved that the hint in the last-last pack Seasons, according to reasoning the pack that next University probably Showtime

BTW I don't think Showtime will just a GP. I guess the GP that next ROM maybe Moonlight Game Pack, werewolves and fairies(zombies may too) return(because they're all related to the moon in TS3, and the magic realm has a large moon)

I am here only laughing at the name.. H Loudini! :D
    I really need to read more of those objects descriptions!
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I am going to be so upset if the next pack is another showy one and not farming / country living. I just want to grow crops, tend my livestock, run a market stall, make crafts and generally have a lovely little life with lots for all my family to do. And I say that as someone not adverse to a touch of jazz hands in real life. Please, let me have my farm. Please.