Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some Ideas for The Sims 2

DedudamolDedudamol Posts: 17 Member
edited July 2019 in The Sims 2
Greetings! Im very big fan TS2 more then thirteen years. This game my first game in The Sims series. This game is my childhood. I remember how i create many families, remember how i see Gream Reaper for first time, its terrible xD the game give me a lot of good memories. I love fact that game have deep gameplay. Animations, emoutions, music its all masterpiece! Now i enjoy TS2 too and i have nostalgia for my childhood. Oh my god.
Im very glad EA make event when we could take this game in our Origin. But unfortunately EA decided remove TS2 from Origin Shop. Why? Maybe The Sims 2 old game for now, it have some problem with new PC and OS, but if users want buy and play they will can solve problems with game.
So, i want to offer some idea.
EA can sell the game for 5-10 dollars. If sell this, EA can include some features. For example redesign disc box (i dont know how exactly but why not?),next is figurine in the form of the Bella Goth which hold lighting plumbob in hands (its like plumbob include with TS4). Its could connect with USB or battery. Of course make TS2 compatible with new PC and OS. I dont say create new world, just maybe make better graphics (better quality) and compatible.
One more idea with game include The Sims 2 beta. In web many pictures and videos where show beta gameplay. Its interesting. Why not make for fun this? People could be happy to play this. In Russian web have fan-site The Sims where have thread where people talking about TS2 beta. Its interesting! Look, you can sell (or include with release game) disc (disc can have look like just disc, not have design or something). Or disc may have personal signature.

Sorry for my english, but i want write this ideas because i love this game and want that EA sell it masterpiece :) I would be glad to see this

Comments

• Options
    noodlemamanoodlemama Posts: 37 Member
    I love the Bella Goth idea, I would definitely buy a statue of her and some other sims too! They should have done something cool like this for each expansion pack that came out