Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• Options
    maichanmaichan Posts: 39 Member
    I have just started to read your story and I have already fallen in love with the little Onyx. I will continue reading <3.
  • Options
    maichanmaichan Posts: 39 Member
    I have just started to read your story and I have already fallen in love with the little Onyx. I will continue reading <3.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    YAAAASSS! Can't wait to read!

@nerdfashion And I can't wait to see what you think of the chapter!

Just finished reading.

I mean, I'm glad, but also sad at the same time, because there was a lack of a certain character that I want to spill tea.

@nerdfashion Patience! That answer will come in due time. More specifically, without spoiling any plans for the next few chapters, that answer will come (as far as I know early) next month. ;)

@squirrelwithacup I have no patience >:) I barely got through last Summer, waiting for Realm of Magic...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    maichan wrote: »

@maichan Aww thank you! :heart:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    YAAAASSS! Can't wait to read!

@nerdfashion And I can't wait to see what you think of the chapter!

Just finished reading.

I mean, I'm glad, but also sad at the same time, because there was a lack of a certain character that I want to spill tea.

@nerdfashion Patience! That answer will come in due time. More specifically, without spoiling any plans for the next few chapters, that answer will come (as far as I know early) next month. ;)

@squirrelwithacup I have no patience >:) I barely got through last Summer, waiting for Realm of Magic...

@nerdfashion Patience is a virtue, my friend! :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    e2ljfdK.png
    For those of you anxious to know more about a certain baby... this is the update chapter for you! Read Chapter 67 of Nightshade here!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    e2ljfdK.png
    For those of you anxious to know more about a certain baby... this is the update chapter for you! Read Chapter 67 of Nightshade here!

Okay, I'm happier now. :D Great chapter!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @squirrelwithacup I guessed by the "Scottish Play" title reference that it was twins.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    e2ljfdK.png

Okay, I'm happier now. :D Great chapter!

@nerdfashion Good!
    I promise you guys won't have to wait much longer for the babies to be born and to find out who the father is!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup I guessed by the "Scottish Play" title reference that it was twins.

You have a keen eye. ;)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    e2ljfdK.png

@squirrelwithacup
    Poor Orion, he's tied to Tiffany for the rest of his life. Not just 18 years, but until he dies. He and Tiffany are the parents of those sweet baby boys forever. His only escape from her was death. Now, he will have to endure her abuse for eternity. Orion needs a hero.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    e2ljfdK.png

@squirrelwithacup
    Poor Orion, he's tied to Tiffany for the rest of his life. Not just 18 years, but until he dies. He and Tiffany are the parents of those sweet baby boys forever. His only escape from her was death. Now, he will have to endure her abuse for eternity. Orion needs a hero.

@mamasquirrel
    You never know if there could be a light at the end of this dark tunnel...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    e2ljfdK.png

@squirrelwithacup

@mamasquirrel
    You never know if there could be a light at the end of this dark tunnel...

@squirrelwithacup
    I hope so and if not, I will bring some flashlights to light his way out of the dark tunnel.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    OMG is all I can say. Well I guess not. Twins are IMPOSSIBLE in the sims 4! Wish you and Orion luck! :#
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    doggers123 wrote: »
    OMG is all I can say. Well I guess not. Twins are IMPOSSIBLE in the sims 4! Wish you and Orion luck! :#

(sorry @squirrelwithacup for going off-topic) @doggers123 Tell that to 5 generations of my own simlit- all twins
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@doggers123 Orion's going to need more luck than me with this one... :grimace:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Orion needs a hitman or.....he needs to go to work and develop a new weapon specifically for psychotic vamps. Liquid sunshine. Failing that he might strike it lucky and get abducted by a mad scientist alien, mention Tiffany to them and have his blood replaced with some kind of vampire poison. If all else fails there's a holiday rental in Sulani. Great chapter and twins, I can't think of anyone better to have twins than Tiffany, lets hope they are both strapping lads of a good 11lb and have huge, huge, huge heads.
  • Options
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Orion needs a hitman or.....he needs to go to work and develop a new weapon specifically for psychotic vamps. Liquid sunshine. Failing that he might strike it lucky and get abducted by a mad scientist alien, mention Tiffany to them and have his blood replaced with some kind of vampire poison. If all else fails there's a holiday rental in Sulani. Great chapter and twins, I can't think of anyone better to have twins than Tiffany, lets hope they are both strapping lads of a good 11lb and have huge, huge, huge heads.

@Bloosmoo Liquid sunshine. That's an interesting invention but I agree, this poor boy needs a hitman. :joy: Of course Tiffany is perfect for twins. On top of all that let's add no epidural! :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

@Bloosmoo
    Ha....that crossed my mind as well...no pain meds for Tiffany. I guess we will have to wait to see where this goes. Let's hope once she sees the babies, motherhood will change her for the better.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Ahh we can hope she comes good, I mean she didn't have the greatest parents either, so fingers crossed....and an epidural thief is
    on the way!
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    edited October 2019
    I removed this post because it had spoilers for the story. Source: Family Thread
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup *cough* Tony Corensi *cough*
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Ahh we can hope she comes good, I mean she didn't have the greatest parents either, so fingers crossed....and an epidural thief is
    on the way!

@Bloosmoo Maybe deep down we're all hoping she'll change but... that still couldn't fix everything she put Orion through. That relationship has got to go at SOME point...
    I removed this post because it had spoilers for the story. Source: Family Thread

@doggers123 You looked at the family thread!?!? GUYS! Do NOT look at that! I never planned on writing this story when I posted it and it spills so many major beans... I wish there was an option to delete threads. I'm starting to think I'll have to edit it and clear out spoilers... :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

@MadameLee Wait, who? :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

@MadameLee Wait, who? :joy:

Tony "Meatball" Corensi? Seriously you never heard of that sim before? This dude: pGHea4y.png

Someone even created his own website for his "fan base" of stories. But only in mine does he know..that he's a fictional character.
    6adMCGP.gif