Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Love your new avi! So pretty :love:

Cheer up? Are you sad? :(

For a second I forgot Ida and Pepper have a son.

How long does a curse go on? :o I thought it's only a few hours? But Ashlynn must be cursed for over 10 days now.

Waaaait a second, is Caroline pregnant or does she just look weird on that one screenshot?

I bet it was a great party :joy:
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited October 2019
    Love your new avi! So pretty :love:

Cheer up? Are you sad? :(

For a second I forgot Ida and Pepper have a son.

How long does a curse go on? :o I thought it's only a few hours? But Ashlynn must be cursed for over 10 days now.

Waaaait a second, is Caroline pregnant or does she just look weird on that one screenshot?

I bet it was a great party :joy:

Thanks! I love my new avi! I’m glad you like it too.

Well I guess cheer up wasn’t the right word. I wanted to cry, but it was cause I was getting over being mad. I had gotten in a fight with someone. I was so angry that after the anger faded I was just sorta emotionally weird. But it’s cool, cause my Dad called to say he liked the Halloween greeting g card I sent him and he loved the witch I drew in it. Lol. So I felt cheery enough to do the post.

The curses go on until you solve them either by casting a spell on yourself to de-curse yourself or by taking a potion of curse cleansing. Which you can learn at the cauldron... or by paying for in aspiration points. Which I didn’t know, for ages.

I forgot that their son’s name was Brennen, then when I remembered I laughed and thought of you.

I can’t remember if Caroline was pregnant there. I think she might have been cause I know she had three kids. The third kid was a girl that looked super trashy. She has these giant Botox accident lips and was wearing super skimpy clothes. It was funny. She looked like she does dirty things and takes pictures of it.

It was the worst party ever... but I think it still counted towards Aiden’s lifetime wish cause someone managed to eat a hot dog.
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
    Another celebration in today’s update! And a reference to one of my favorite anime’s from whenI was a kid!

Rainbow Sundae 2.27
    It's a bad feeling you get after a fight :/ I hate that, too.

Why do I feel like your avi is generation 3? :p

So you've solved the curse now? I thought it disappeared after a while...

I was too focused on Ashlion (that's the word you used, right?) and totally fogot Brennen even existed :#

So many parties. But they look like a lot of fun :)

NOOOoOOOOoOOOOooOO they're old now :( Old sims die :'(
    It's a bad feeling you get after a fight :/ I hate that, too.

Why do I feel like your avi is generation 3? :p

So you've solved the curse now? I thought it disappeared after a while...

I was too focused on Ashlion (that's the word you used, right?) and totally fogot Brennen even existed :#

So many parties. But they look like a lot of fun :)

NOOOoOOOOoOOOOooOO they're old now :( Old sims die :'(

Whaaaaat? You think I’d be so careless as to use the next generation heir as my avatar? I’m shocked you’d think that.

Speaking of the next generation... I am already playing it and a certain alien is making an appearance in it.

I solved the curse eventually, but i was really struggling with it. I didnt know you could buy the potion with the aspiration points, so i had Ashlynn try so hard to learn the spell or potion. I felt pretty foolish when i saw the potion in the aspiration store, but it worked since Ash never figured out the spell or potion.

I went with Ashion, but Ashlion sounds like a cool pokemon type monster!

Spoiler: I threw so many parties and still didn’t finish Aiden’s lifetime aspiration.... just cause i got sick of the darn parties! Life of the Party is an annoying aspiration.

I know, I was sad to see them get old. Even though they are still so cute!
    Guess who @Queenarella ...!

tumblr_pz9oreYh5k1wwvkeco1_1280.png

tumblr_pz9oreYh5k1wwvkeco2_1280.png

I use Aveira's Alien Eye replacements. Cause the standard alien eyes creep me out. I didn't have the hair you were using, I'm guessing one of XLDSims hairstyles? I love their hair, but I try to keep my CC low. (I saw a person who said they have 100GB of CC! *faints*). So I picked the ROM hairstyle cause I thought it'd be good for a teen celebrity.

Not careless, just sneaky ^^ Her colors are Orion's colors :sweat_smile:

My baby boy is in your challenge? :o LOVE IT! :love: He looks great with the hair and the different eyes. His alien eyes were indeed creepy :D

It looked like it was a really annoying curse. I've never had one so I can't refer to it. But luckily it's over for poor Ashlynn :)

I choose you, Ashlion! Ashlion, tackle! :joy:

Parties in the sims ARE a real pain in the... you know the word. It's one of the few aspirations I have never ever tried before. And I've played TS4 since it came out.

That's the saddest part of the game, when a sim dies. It's even worse with a pet. In TS3 I've once had a stray cat meow at the front door of my sims. It went there quite often but it was so hard to make friends with a stray cat because they usually never came back. So I didn't try it with this one either. And then, as the cat came back once again, the grimmy melody played. I freaked out because I had no old sim in the household and then I noticed it's the stray cat... I cried my eyes out because I felt guilty for not taking it in. It's just some pixels but it broke my heart.

I should really use less smileys...
    Not careless, just sneaky ^^ Her colors are Orion's colors :sweat_smile:

My baby boy is in your challenge? :o LOVE IT! :love: He looks great with the hair and the different eyes. His alien eyes were indeed creepy :D

It looked like it was a really annoying curse. I've never had one so I can't refer to it. But luckily it's over for poor Ashlynn :)

I choose you, Ashlion! Ashlion, tackle! :joy:

Parties in the sims ARE a real pain in the... you know the word. It's one of the few aspirations I have never ever tried before. And I've played TS4 since it came out.

That's the saddest part of the game, when a sim dies. It's even worse with a pet. In TS3 I've once had a stray cat meow at the front door of my sims. It went there quite often but it was so hard to make friends with a stray cat because they usually never came back. So I didn't try it with this one either. And then, as the cat came back once again, the grimmy melody played. I freaked out because I had no old sim in the household and then I noticed it's the stray cat... I cried my eyes out because I felt guilty for not taking it in. It's just some pixels but it broke my heart.

I should really use less smileys...

@Queenarella Never stop using the smileys. They are cheerful and fun!

I’ve been playing since at the most a year after launch. I was hesitant to switch from Sims 3 to 4. I guess cause I wanna as spoiled by all the content I had in 3 and there were so many things lacking at the beginning of 4. (And I don’t mean toddlers, lol. I was fine without them... I hated them in 3. But I actually adore them here in 4)

I had never played Party Animal aspiration before and I probably never will again.

That poor kitty! I’m sorry, Queen! I would have cried too. I always get super sad when sims or sims pets die. I think I cried when Sam and Andres died in my last play through.
    Haha okay :D

The more trailers there were about TS4 I couldn't stand the look of the TS3 sims anymore. They always looked the same kinda :D The comic style is cooler imo :)

Gosh no, toddlers are cute but not cute enough to make up for the stress you go through when you have to raise them :#

Parties are overrated :D

I'm less sad when a sim dies tho. Same when I watch a movie. 1 billion people die - I don't bat an eye. One dog dies I cry my eyes out :joy:
    Haha okay :D

The more trailers there were about TS4 I couldn't stand the look of the TS3 sims anymore. They always looked the same kinda :D The comic style is cooler imo :)

Gosh no, toddlers are cute but not cute enough to make up for the stress you go through when you have to raise them :#

Parties are overrated :D

I'm less sad when a sim dies tho. Same when I watch a movie. 1 billion people die - I don't bat an eye. One dog dies I cry my eyes out :joy:

@Queenarella I do love the art style of 4, but back then I actually preferred 3... I have no idea how now. I can’t stand the sight of my old sims 3 characters. Like I’ve seen my sims from sims 2 and they bug me less than sims 3.

Toddlers are cute... but the care for them and training is a nightmare. Especially with multiple. So cute though... I’m conflicted.

Ah yes, I have learned on of QueenArella’s traits: Loner. Now to spam get to know you and discuss interests repeatedly.

Possible trait: Cat Lover or Dog Lover? Haha.
    So I forgot to mention...
    I made a couple more posts for Rainbow Sundae... Enjoy!

Rainbow Sundae 2.29

Rainbow Sundae 2.29.2

Expect multiple posts for the next couple of days. I am looking forward to generation three soon, but I don't want to short change my babies.
    So true! TS2 looks better than 3 and it's hard to look at 3 now :D

Hm, no, I'm not really a loner. I just don't like overcrowded loud places where people can be reeeeeally gross. I like private parties but whenever I think of party I think of going to a disco or stuff like that. hate that :D I'd say my three traits would be Clumsy, Cat Lover and Squeamish :D What are yours? :)

OH my gosh, so many chapters :love:

The new home is lovely! It's one of the houses you posted, isn't it?

AHHH! So cute! :love:

Caroline just as grumpy as always :D And his mother is there :o Of course the dad did not show up... It's better this way...

I'm with Aiden, we expect them. ASAP :p
    So bright and shiny in the day (at least here) and already a post... Here ya go!

Rainbow Sundae 2.30
    So true! TS2 looks better than 3 and it's hard to look at 3 now :D

Hm, no, I'm not really a loner. I just don't like overcrowded loud places where people can be reeeeeally gross. I like private parties but whenever I think of party I think of going to a disco or stuff like that. hate that :D I'd say my three traits would be Clumsy, Cat Lover and Squeamish :D What are yours? :)

OH my gosh, so many chapters :love:

The new home is lovely! It's one of the houses you posted, isn't it?

AHHH! So cute! :love:

Caroline just as grumpy as always :D And his mother is there :o Of course the dad did not show up... It's better this way...

I'm with Aiden, we expect them. ASAP :p

Ah geez. I’ve been trying to think all morning what my traits would be. I think I’d go with Creative, Cat Lover, and maybe Lazy. I very fond of procrastination and naps.

I am sort of a loner, but only because I get really nervous in social situations. So parties are a no go for me too!

Yes! All the houses are the ones I posted up. Ashlynn and Orion’s version is slightly different just cause they had a little more money than starter funds.

I loved that Caroline was grumpy for the wedding. What is wrong with her!

Orion’s Mom is awful... but at least she showed.

Babies will come... just not yet. Haha.
    Just finished writing and publishing another post. I just want to preface this one with: I’m really really sorry.

One last post for today! Not because I don’t have more pictures, but because I don’t want to spoil you all too badly.

Rainbow Sundae 2.33
    Oh my gosh, so much to read :D

Wait, did Ashlynn lose some weight? She looks less curvy now.

Duh, the mother is just as bad as the father -.- I thought she might have turned a bit nicer after she attended the wedding...

NooooOOoOooOoOOo :'(
    RIP Anita and Aiden :( At least they died together, that's kinda... romantic?

Charlotte is one of my favorite names :love: My grand-greatmother was called like this :) She was my role model and people say I look a lot like her.
    Bright and shiny and three posts ready for your enjoyment!

Rainbow Sundae 2.34

Rainbow Sundae 2.35

Rainbow Sundae 2.36
    Oh my gosh, so much to read :D

Wait, did Ashlynn lose some weight? She looks less curvy now.

Duh, the mother is just as bad as the father -.- I thought she might have turned a bit nicer after she attended the wedding...

NooooOOoOooOoOOo :'(
    RIP Anita and Aiden :( At least they died together, that's kinda... romantic?

Charlotte is one of my favorite names :love: My grand-greatmother was called like this :) She was my role model and people say I look a lot like her.

I did released four posts yesterday and finished another three... Which would probably give you seven posts to chew through. Haha. I have such a huge backlog of screenshots...

Ashlynn lost weight shortly after becoming a young adult. She might have gotten more stick like after the kiddos... which is crazy.

Orion’s Mother is a jerk. And Orion would never leave Ash.
    I miss them...

I love the name Charlotte too. It’s so pretty. The baby was born and I was just like... uhhhh, I don’t have a name. So I looked over at my husband and that’s the name he picked.

That’s so cool that it was your great-grandmother’s name! It’s also super cool that you were able to know her. I bet she was a really cool person.

The oldest relative I ever got to know was my grandmother’s aunt. So I think that makes her my great-great aunt. Her name was Lily.
    Tada, last post of the day!

Rainbow Sundae 2.37
    Why do sims die around kids or in the nursery most of them time? That's crazy :/

Caroline and not grumpy? How? :D

It feels like it was yesterday that Orion and Ashlynn met at school. Time flies by...

The toddlers are adorable!

Juniper is so cute! Love the fur pattern :love:
    Twins :o How cute! And finally a green/blue/turquoise one :)

Ashlynn looks good as a ghost tho :D Luckily it worked later on.

Wait a sec, I'm not sure if I get the immortality thing right. They will turn into elders but they won't die?

Thumbs up to your husband for giving you the name :)

She lived really long. She almost turned 103 years old :sweat_smile: And she was a really cool person. She loved to tell me stories about her young times... Like beating another girl at school for copying her hairstyle :joy:

Lily is also one of my favorite names :D There are way too many female names I love. It's almost the opposite with male names tho...
    Why do sims die around kids or in the nursery most of them time? That's crazy :/

Caroline and not grumpy? How? :D

It feels like it was yesterday that Orion and Ashlynn met at school. Time flies by...

The toddlers are adorable!

Juniper is so cute! Love the fur pattern :love:
    Twins :o How cute! And finally a green/blue/turquoise one :)

Ashlynn looks good as a ghost tho :D Luckily it worked later on.

Wait a sec, I'm not sure if I get the immortality thing right. They will turn into elders but they won't die?

Thumbs up to your husband for giving you the name :)

She lived really long. She almost turned 103 years old :sweat_smile: And she was a really cool person. She loved to tell me stories about her young times... Like beating another girl at school for copying her hairstyle :joy:

Lily is also one of my favorite names :D There are way too many female names I love. It's almost the opposite with male names tho...

The description for the Potion of Immortality says it's "A potion to prevent death from old age." I read on Carl's Sims 4 guide that it's supposed to stop aging too, but I have noticed that Orion and Ashlynn's age bar still goes up day by day. So I've just had them pop a Potion of Rejuvenation to reset their age.

I loved the toddlers, they were all so adorable! I can't believe I managed to get them all to max. It was literally the only thing Ashlynn and Orion were doing. Four tiny ones was a full time job and a half!

Ashlynn was a sexy ghost.

I was shocked that it took four kids before they had a turquoise kiddo!

103?! That's amazing! I hope I live that long too and be able to tell people stories. That'd be the best. You'll be that old and telling stories too. Making your great grandchildren laugh for days as you tell them about Queen and making Sims listen to the greatness.

I don't know if I have too many favorite names. I can't think of any at the second!
    Two updates today. Wrapping up Generation 2...

Rainbow Sundae 2.38

Rainbow Sundae 2.39