Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    No, I'm not ready, I mean yes, do I mean no.....no I mean yes. Yes!

Why don't you wait to make up your mind about if you were ready until you read it? :smirk:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

Why don't you wait to make up your mind about if you were ready until you read it? :smirk:

@squirrelwithacup We are all ready for the next chapter. You have us sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to see what happens next. What we might not be ready for, is the outcome of what happens.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member

@squirrelwithacup We are all ready for the next chapter. You have us sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to see what happens next. What we might not be ready for, is the outcome of what happens.

Agreed. I can't wait...!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    I think Orion would be much happier with Emiko or Ura by his side.
    Poor Orion. Now, instead of taking a cat and running, he has to take a child and run because I doubt that Tiffany will be a good mother.

@nerdfashion
    This is true. Poor guy should carry the baby with one arm and the cat with the other and run...! No way that Claire is a good example, unfortunately...
    I can't wait to find out is the baby is his! If it is, Grab Kitty, Grab baby, Erase memory, AND RUN FOR THE HILLS! If it isn't, Grab Kitty, Grab baby, Erase memory, AND RUN FOR THE HILLS!

ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    doggers123 wrote: »
    I think Orion would be much happier with Emiko or Ura by his side.
    Poor Orion. Now, instead of taking a cat and running, he has to take a child and run because I doubt that Tiffany will be a good mother.

@nerdfashion
    This is true. Poor guy should carry the baby with one arm and the cat with the other and run...! No way that Claire is a good example, unfortunately...
    I can't wait to find out is the baby is his! If it is, Grab Kitty, Grab baby, Erase memory, AND RUN FOR THE HILLS! If it isn't, Grab Kitty, Grab baby, Erase memory, AND RUN FOR THE HILLS!

I'm glad everyone is excited!

Agreed. I can't wait...!

@doggers123
    Of course I'll agree with that. He'd be happier with just about anyone by his side other than Tiffany. :joy: And your game plan for him sounds flawless.
    37oYgl3.png
    Hey guys! If all goes as planned, a new chapter should be released today, or tomorrow at the latest! Sorry for the long wait.
    37oYgl3.png
    Hey guys! If all goes as planned, a new chapter should be released today, or tomorrow at the latest! Sorry for the long wait.

Its fine, it builds suspense!
    I need to know! WHO IS THE FATHER?
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png

Its fine, it builds suspense!
    I need to know! WHO IS THE FATHER?

@doggers123 True, but I'm over here going let me see....you know...curiosity kills the cat...but....
    I'm sure Orion would bring me back...I'm mean the cat back..yeah....
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    V8JpnQv.png
    As promised, I have arrived with the seemingly long-awaited next chapter of Nightshade! Read it here!

Now we are one step closer to finding out...
    WHO IS THE FATHER!?
    37oYgl3.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    YAAAASSS! Can't wait to read!
    funny-gifs20.gif

@nerdfashion And I can't wait to see what you think of the chapter!
    37oYgl3.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Just finished reading.

I mean, I'm glad, but also sad at the same time, because there was a lack of a certain character that I want to spill tea.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited October 2019
    @squirrelwithacup
    Awww....poor Orion and Uranus. I feel so bad for Orion and his situation. Uranus I feel bad because he wanted to be with Orion and he's right, Orion deserves someone so much better than Tiffany. Uranus seems to have found a new friend though. Can't wait to see where this goes. In the meantime, just going to wait to see about the baby and of course whatever else you want to throw our way.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Just finished reading.

I mean, I'm glad, but also sad at the same time, because there was a lack of a certain character that I want to spill tea.

@nerdfashion Patience! That answer will come in due time. More specifically, without spoiling any plans for the next few chapters, that answer will come (as far as I know early) next month. ;)
    37oYgl3.png

Just finished reading.

@nerdfashion Patience! That answer will come in due time. More specifically, without spoiling any plans for the next few chapters, that answer will come (as far as I know early) next month. ;)

@squirrelwithacup
    I know that most of us, okay all of us probably, are not holding to that patience thing there lol. We all know that having a baby takes time, yet what we all do or at least most of us who use mods yeet that baby 2 seconds later after finding out. We either can't wait to find out what it is or just to be done with it and not wait the couple or so days to have it. I'm guilty of this myself. However, we know that you have a plan on how you want things to go and in what order. In due time when it's the right time, things will be revealed. I'm sure we can sit on the edge of our seats a little longer and at least it gives us something to look forward to.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Poor Orion...
    I feel for both him and Uranus in this chapter. And agreed, Uranus, Orion deserves so much better then Tiffany...! Although I get the feeling that Uranus will be moving forward sooner then he expected.

I also had to heehee at the President not realizing that she was talking directly to the enemy. I love Orion's new boss! He's a cutie and he knows how to promote an inclusive work environment.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    edited October 2019
    Testing bear with me...
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Happy dance! Did it! Okay so Orion, I'm glad he's found happiness somewhere and that his new boss seems to get him. Someone really does need to protect those aliens if sims in your story are anything like people in real life. I was selfishly relieved not to see Tiffany whining about morning sickness or lack of it (I'm still hoping she's lying) as I think my sympathies lie wholly with the baby in this scenario. As soon as she's popped the sprog, I'm back to recommending lunches of garlic pasta as a cautionary measure for Orion.
    Uranus, is so cute <3 Emiko I can totally relate to, it doesn't get better thing is as you get older people expect you to know more and more about it...it never gets any easier! (I usually just tell them it's all biology and doom.) You can see she's waiting for the whole thing to fall on it's head and then I hope she Inferniates Tiffany senseless for all of the bullying she endured at her hands while at school.
    As @mamasquirrel says we are all on the edge of our seats, gnawing our nails up to the knuckles waiting for the next episode, she's right. But please don't get stressed thinking it's a very late chapter it hasn't been and yes it was worth waiting for. I'm still worried for all those aliens though.....:)
    Poor Orion...
    I feel for both him and Uranus in this chapter. And agreed, Uranus, Orion deserves so much better then Tiffany...! Although I get the feeling that Uranus will be moving forward sooner then he expected.

I also had to heehee at the President not realizing that she was talking directly to the enemy. I love Orion's new boss! He's a cutie and he knows how to promote an inclusive work environment.

@TheAemaSimming I know right? Orion's boss is a cutie.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Happy dance! Did it! Okay so Orion, I'm glad he's found happiness somewhere and that his new boss seems to get him. Someone really does need to protect those aliens if sims in your story are anything like people in real life. I was selfishly relieved not to see Tiffany whining about morning sickness or lack of it (I'm still hoping she's lying) as I think my sympathies lie wholly with the baby in this scenario. As soon as she's popped the sprog, I'm back to recommending lunches of garlic pasta as a cautionary measure for Orion.
    Uranus, is so cute <3 Emiko I can totally relate to, it doesn't get better thing is as you get older people expect you to know more and more about it...it never gets any easier! (I usually just tell them it's all biology and doom.) You can see she's waiting for the whole thing to fall on it's head and then I hope she Inferniates Tiffany senseless for all of the bullying she endured at her hands while at school.
    As @mamasquirrel says we are all on the edge of our seats, gnawing our nails up to the knuckles waiting for the next episode, she's right. But please don't get stressed thinking it's a very late chapter it hasn't been and yes it was worth waiting for. I'm still worried for all those aliens though.....:)

@Bloosmoo
    I had to laugh about the garlic pasta comment. I agree, even though we all are get excited and and can't wait to see what happens in every chapter, she doesn't need to stress over it. I'm sure we will all be here to read whenever she can release new chapters. No worries.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited October 2019

Just finished reading.

@squirrelwithacup
    I know that most of us, okay all of us probably, are not holding to that patience thing there lol. We all know that having a baby takes time, yet what we all do or at least most of us who use mods yeet that baby 2 seconds later after finding out. We either can't wait to find out what it is or just to be done with it and not wait the couple or so days to have it. I'm guilty of this myself. However, we know that you have a plan on how you want things to go and in what order. In due time when it's the right time, things will be revealed. I'm sure we can sit on the edge of our seats a little longer and at least it gives us something to look forward to.

@mamasquirrel
    I agree. I think if I'm honest the most impatient person here is me! :joy: I definitely feel the pressure to move forward because I'm excited to show you all what happens. But as you said, pregnancy takes time and it will be a couple of chapters before she has the baby, so please bear with me!
    37oYgl3.png
    Poor Orion...

@TheAemaSimming
    I feel for them too. Orion deserves so much better and Uranus deserves to be happy. But... you're right, it may not take much for him to move on. :wink: I think really he's just trying to convince himself to. Conveniently placed cute alien... let's go flirt with her and try to forget Orion...

Also, I like Perseus a lot too. As you said, a cutie, and he has a reason for that bitter attitude toward the President... he knows what's up. Now let's hope The Arcane can figure out for certain it's their very own President who is against them soon...
    37oYgl3.png

@Bloosmoo
    Indeed they do. There are so many people against them. The President and The Triple A, as well as just plain old prejudiced people... someone needs to look out for them. And hey, Tiffany's pregnancy isn't over yet! I'm sure the next chapter will feature some wonderful content surrounding it... :wink: Whining and all.

I agree that Uranus is cute and you're right. Emiko knows the kind of person Tiffany really is, and that she never changed a bit from her bullying. She hopes she's wrong for Orion's sake but... she's just waiting for it to all crash and burn so Orion can be free of her nonsense. Speaking of burning, I'm sure Emiko could do even worse than Inferniate... :naughty:

I know you guys are being patient but I do feel bad for the long wait! I promise it will be worth it. You won't be disappointed by the next few chapters and finally the thing you're all waiting for, popping the sprog:joy:
    37oYgl3.png

@Bloosmoo
    Indeed they do. There are so many people against them. The President and The Triple A, as well as just plain old prejudiced people... someone needs to look out for them. And hey, Tiffany's pregnancy isn't over yet! I'm sure the next chapter will feature some wonderful content surrounding it... :wink: Whining and all.

I agree that Uranus is cute and you're right. Emiko knows the kind of person Tiffany really is, and that she never changed a bit from her bullying. She hopes she's wrong for Orion's sake but... she's just waiting for it to all crash and burn so Orion can be free of her nonsense. Speaking of burning, I'm sure Emiko could do even worse than Inferniate... :naughty:

I know you guys are being patient but I do feel bad for the long wait! I promise it will be worth it. You won't be disappointed by the next few chapters and finally the thing you're all waiting for, popping the sprog:joy:

Just finished reading!
    I knew it! Ura + Orion forever!
    I'm not sure about the alien lady though. She seems... Off.
    My BFF recently started reading nightshade, and they love it too!
    It would be cool if the baby was born/the chapter released on halloween.
    Then you could name him/her Hallow!
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    edited October 2019

@Bloosmoo

Just finished reading!
    I knew it! Ura + Orion forever!
    I'm not sure about the alien lady though. She seems... Off.
    My BFF recently started reading nightshade, and they love it too!
    It would be cool if the baby was born/the chapter released on halloween.
    Then you could name him/her Hallow!

@doggers123
    If only the stars weren't so unaligned for poor Uranus and Orion... :frowning: As for the alien lady... of course, no spoilers.

That's a cool idea! But the baby will be born shortly after Halloween. I'll have two hopefully back-to-back chapters to kick off November and that is one of them. :)
    Post edited by squirrelwithacup on
    37oYgl3.png