Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Oh no, Cosette so sad and mopey! Well she bought it on herself in a way, but it'll be interesting to see how that pans out. Ivy being pregnant! Yay! Fortunately Clem found out after she'd been doing the diddly with Cirrus, who of course is going to know all about this tomorrow because he hears the past loud and clear.
    Anders - See I told you you could steal a baby! Personally I would have opted for pinching one from outside of a shop, but I suppose at least he wants to keep it legal. I saw those thoughts of baby snatching brought a smile to his face...
    So back to Clem and messing up her daughters life the same way hers was by cutting her off from people who love her. Way to go Clem, there's nothing like misguided messing up with the best intentions (though in this case a little selfish) Nice to see the hairy lurve is still going there though :)
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Bloosmoo Cosette's not used to being sad and mopey, she's always been pretty sanguine about her cursed status. Let's see how much finishing school changes her...looking forward to the time skip next week!

As for
    Ivy, etc... Yeah, Cirrus will definitely know, whether Clem wants him to or not. Can't keep secrets from a guy like that, alas.

LOL, I like the idea of Anders working in a maternity ward and just stealing all the babies, maybe bringing some over for Caspian and encouraging him to take a few. Daisy can get alllll the grandkids that way.

I had no idea the hairy love was so strong until this gen and people got mad at me for the lack of it, lolll.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    *Sighs* you can't beat hairy love it's true <3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited October 2019
    I can’t even begin to imagine! Edit to say .... the ridiculous family tree.....
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Ivy's really sad and she is finding out way too much stuff about her family in this chapter! :o Her Mom has a twin, she has 'Adolescent-onset telepathy' and she's pregnant! Oh my didn't see that one coming. At. All! I'm sure Cirrus will know too! :o What will he do what will Ivy do? Not sure I want a time jump just yet. I want to see this all work itself out or not! :#
    Loved this long chapter so much! :)<3
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo :mrgreen:

@AudreyFld I can't even begin to imagine either and it sprang from my poor brain...

@haswh Too many discoveries too fast! :scream: At least the telepathy won't last forever.

I have mixed feelings about the time skip and saying goodbye to these characters as they are, but it's kind of fun to unravel all the stuff that happened in that time. Some of the characters will be in very different places than you'll expect, I think!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Anders, ur a supernatural doctor, right? Find a way to impregnate yourself! You don't need no baby mama when there's alien DNA to b exploited ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit LOL, creating one probably isn't his main problem, especially with so many women willing to help! ;) But with his job and student loans, he just doesn't think he can do it, so he'd rather foist one off on his brother.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Wow, Anders would rather be 'the fun uncle' than the most daddliest of dads??? I guess we're not so alike after all πŸ˜”
  • Options
    @Cement Dw, of course Anders wants to be the daddliest of dads! Just...not until he has a wife and has made a dent in his student loans/advanced more in his career.

But no, I am not making him have 239402390429834 kids, sorry. 😘
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yes! Anders meets up with a cast off Nico and he impregnates Anders before slipping back to Sixam!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Fangs goes sci-fi... πŸ€” There will be an alien character later, but he's very minor--and also married, alas. Probably won't be pollinating Anders. ;)

And would Nico want to go back to Sixam after that?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    @LadyLobster I am SHOCKED you aren't going to bless Anders with fifty billion children, the same way I wish I had fifty billion children, as he is me (to an extent, since he doesn't want to be the daddliest of dads and ready to become the daddliest at any time)

omg @pammiechick, Nico's barely an adult, how can he impregnate Anders when he's busy whining about how he can't do anything right? :scream: Gideon might be able to, if he was willing to cooperate πŸ‘€
    Anything for the glory of the Sixam empire, submit your man-womb to your betters

a minor alien character in fangs!!!!! yes good very nice, we stan aliens in this house
  • Options
    @Cement If I wrote Fangs 100% to your preferences I think next gen's PoVs would all be single dads

Idk why it feels like I've had so many single dad characters when I've only had who, Hamlet? Oh, and I guess Thaddeus, kind of. And Orlando, if you count adult kids...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    HGR was a single dad for a while too! How could you forget my love? :scream::bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 :scream::scream::scream::scream: OMG, I knew I was forgetting one. He was a single dad until Velvet was a kid, even if Primrose became his ready-made tree-wife.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @pammiechick Fangs goes sci-fi... πŸ€” There will be an alien character later, but he's very minor--and also married, alas. Probably won't be pollinating Anders. ;)

And would Nico want to go back to Sixam after that?

He wouldn’t but...what would his ally say?? 😱😱😱
    Cement wrote: Β»

omg @pammiechick, Nico's barely an adult, how can he impregnate Anders when he's busy whining about how he can't do anything right? :scream: Gideon might be able to, if he was willing to cooperate πŸ‘€
    Anything for the glory of the Sixam empire, submit your man-womb to your betters

a minor alien character in fangs!!!!! yes good very nice, we stan aliens in this house

Are you kidding me? He’s a teen boy. Whether on Sixam or earth they’re all the same. 😜
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Wow! This is a really good chapter. I actually kind of like Sly here with his "back off and stop worrying" attitude (plus his thoughts telepathically made me laugh really hard. :joy: ) And such a juicy development. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow Thank you!! Sly has all the chill that Clem doesn't have, apparently. And I had fun digging into his peak Sly mind. >:)

This is a chapter that's going to have a lot of reverberations after the time skip, as you can imagine! :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    But no, I am not making him have 239402390429834 kids, sorry. 😘

😱 How about 239402390429833??
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit I'll consider 2, maybe 3 max. 😀 I don't think anyone has had more than 3 kids unless you count Bianca and Graham. πŸ€”
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Anders does need at least 10 kids, I mean come on! He's waited so long to have them and wants them so bad, perhaps he'll meet up with a fungus type that spreads spore after pollination, instant kids! As for student loans, surely someone can send him a money tree in the post?

Edited to include Velvet has more than three kids!
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo Wow, another memory fail on my part! :scream: Those kids were a result of a certain spirited campaign for a full litter, LOL.

Man, maybe Primrose or Rowan have some fungus-y relatives they can introduce to Anders--as well as a money tree sapling.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    TeamAngryTomTeamAngryTom Posts: 18 Member
    Ha! Love the shout-out to FOB on the title!!
  • Options
    Ha! Love the shout-out to FOB on the title!!

O..O
    ...fresh off the boat?? O..o
    FzWOQ8X.jpg