March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum profile pictures of your Sim(s)

13...Next

Comments

• StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    edited September 2019
    I usually use a screenshot of a particular sim that I'm playing that I really love. Basically, I just like showing off my favorite pixel people I've created as my avatar, lol!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,109 Member
    I just realized I never posted on this thread. :p

I change my signature picture/gif quite often as I like to have variety there. :blush: My Avi pic I won't change unless I have a new favorite sim character and snap a pretty good photo of them. ;)

My current Avi pic shows my favorite sim couple of ALL time on their wedding day: Sam and Emma Beckett. <3 That's not changing anytime soon. ;)

If any of you would like to see more of their wedding pics, you can here. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,015 Member
    My avatar is from my main family of 8 Sims all of whom have maxed most of the skills in game :). She's a grandmother, but will remain about 23 years old forever. I have aging off in that save.
    4kkjdXo.png

• phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited October 2019
    My avatar is my Sims 4 Simself. I haven't changed it since I put it up because I still aspire to have fabulous blue hair. I change things up in-game sometimes, but my avatar still works.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I noticed a lot of people love to show off their amazing Sims through their profile pictures.
    How often and for what reason do you folks like to change up your profile pictures featuring your Sims?

Do you like to use your favourite sim there or the sim you're currently playing as for example.

Let me introduce mine.

This is Lynette.

Screenshot-164.jpg?dl=1

Screenshot-163.jpg?dl=1

Screenshot-162.jpg?dl=1

I like to call this trio of headshots "the three stages of attempting homework"

She may not be the prettiest or most aesthetic Sim but she works hard and eventually became a teacher herself at the top of the career, retired with her wife and two grown-up children, and became a grandparent to a beautiful baby girl (I don't have many screenshots at the moment though). I may pick a new Sim to front-line my profile some time in the future but I quite like this sim after following her life for so long.

I'm interested to know what kind of stories are behind your profile picture Sims.

She's a cutie! I change mine depending on which game I'm playing. Tonight, it was sims 3 and my couple got engaged on Spooky Day!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 812 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Sunnyyesjams Thank you. The hairstyle is from Outdoor Living which I brought back in June. I have never played a Sim with the "Proper" Trait before, so when Ajax aged to teen I gave him that Trait. One item in his inventory he has is a Death Flower his older sister gave him after he was struck by lightning while at school. He's a bit like me in personality
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

Often my profile picture is of a sim I am currently playing

pnPdzyJ.jpg
    dkYI62F.jpg
    U6SS0Om.jpg

And since I have a main sim that I play it is often a variation of her

dkYI62F.jpg
    9jtA5gp.jpg
    XPr0ENL.jpg

Sometimes it is a picture of a house I built in sims

0YUE4Rb.jpg

Sometimes it is a scene from one of my sims games

l1ibiM1.jpg

and sometimes it is a scene from one of the other games I play

EiKS0wL.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,488 Member
    cwaddell wrote: »

dkYI62F.jpg
    pnPdzyJ.jpg
    U6SS0Om.jpg

And since I have a main sim that I play it is often a variation of her

dkYI62F.jpg
    9jtA5gp.jpg
    XPr0ENL.jpg

Sometimes it is a picture of a house I built in sims

0YUE4Rb.jpg

Sometimes it is a scene from one of my sims games

l1ibiM1.jpg

and sometimes it is a scene from one of the other games I play

EiKS0wL.jpg

I think your sims are beautiful!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    cwaddell wrote: »

dkYI62F.jpg

I think your sims are beautiful!

Thank you very much.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    my sim in my avatar is my favorite sim's wife she is more fun to dress up and I'm female so I use her instead of her husband and I'm playing with the royalty mod right now so I dress her for the part
    I would have dressed her in a witch outfit because of rom but aliens can't do magic so that wouldn't do
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,227 Member
    My current profile picture is Roddy from my current sims 4 family. He's in a formal dress and wearing makeup.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    My current Avi is a reMake of Tori Kimura of Sunset Valley. Re-Makes are my re-imagined versions of the Sim based on what their 'official' history is and what their original personality traits are. In Tori's case, her 'Workaholic' & 'No Sense of Humor' traits implies she takes her job seriously. Her 'Charismatic' and 'Snob' trait implies she likes and wants Sim attention. This couples with her LTW of being 'Super Popular' suggests she wants lots of Sims to know her name.

However, the political arena isn't a place to truly bring this personality to life (unless she has a desire to be the 'Leader of The Free World'). The laptop in her inventory, coupled with her natural personality suggests a different career path, Journalism. So, my Tori aspires to be a Television News Anchor.

ybv6g76hn1d0tcj6g.jpg
  • AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    edited January 2020
    I like to have one set Avatar, and I love Charmed, so Charmed is typically plastered all over my Profiles, all across Social Media. Original Charmed, not the reboot.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I always choose the sim I'm currently playing. My teen turning into a grown up man at the moment.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,392 Member
    My favorite sim-couple Haruo Chikamori and River (nee McIrish) Chikamori at their wedding. :mrgreen:
    Reception%2B2%2B%252823%2529_portrait.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~