Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    ElClaire wrote: »
    hey, i'm ellie and i started playing the sims in around 2015 maybe? i originally played sims freeplay because i was a lot younger then, so paying for the game wasn't entirely possible for me at the time, and i've been playing the sims 4 on my lovely xbox one since january of 2018. i'm excited to be here and talk about sims with everyone as it's one of my favourite, if not my favourite, games.

Hello @ElClaire :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims FreePlay and now are enjoying playing the console version of Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads,meeting and chatting with fellow simmers and posting about what is happening in your games.
    Happy simming! :)
  • CosmicJoonCosmicJoon Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Ash. I'm a Sagittarius and I like dogs. I also enjoy kpop music. I'm not new to the forums but I've never been able to use it before so I'm beginning to do it now. I've been playing sims since it first came out and I honestly wouldn't have anything better to do with my life if I didn't have sims. I like reading, writing and singing. I have a thing with needing to type texts and generally everything in a proper way with the correct punctuation and wording. I hate it and so does everyone else (especially the ones I text) because of how long my texts are. LOL. I'm a very outgoing and outspoken person. All of my friends say I'm the most social person they've ever met. I'm confident (sometimes) and everyone calls me mom because I care about them 😆 Yea basically thats all about me
    CosmicJoon wrote: »
    Hi everyone, my name is Ash. I'm a Sagittarius and I like dogs. I also enjoy kpop music. I'm not new to the forums but I've never been able to use it before so I'm beginning to do it now. I've been playing sims since it first came out and I honestly wouldn't have anything better to do with my life if I didn't have sims. I like reading, writing and singing. I have a thing with needing to type texts and generally everything in a proper way with the correct punctuation and wording. I hate it and so does everyone else (especially the ones I text) because of how long my texts are. LOL. I'm a very outgoing and outspoken person. All of my friends say I'm the most social person they've ever met. I'm confident (sometimes) and everyone calls me mom because I care about them 😆 Yea basically thats all about me

Hello @CosmicJoon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums.
    It is great that you have been simming since it was first released. You would have been enjoying creating and playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their Sims lives developed in your game.
    It is nice that you like dogs. You would be enjoying having dogs as a part of your sims’ household if you have Cats and Dogs pack. Sim dogs are very cute!
  • RichieottoRichieotto Posts: 31 Member
    Hey! I'm here to share my sims stories and enjoy reading about others :)
    Richieotto wrote: »
    Hey! I'm here to share my sims stories and enjoy reading about others :)

Hello @Richieotto :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are planing to share your sims stories :) Simmers will enjoy reading about what is happening in the lives of your sims.
    Happy simming and Sims story writing ! :)
  • SimsBeeeSimsBeee Posts: 30 Member
    Hello everyone! You can call me SimsBee, or just Bee.. The nickname I got by a friend because of the way I get into the things I do. I've been a simmer for a few years now, first The Sims 3 and then 4. Cant wait for more to come! I'm a terrible builder in The Sims but I believe I've got a good taste when it comes to CAS and outfits! This thought of me got me create a Youtube channel a month ago, which I'm trying to grow :3 That's pretty much of it, nice to meet you all! ^.^
  • _ayogabby__ayogabby_ Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello everyone,

I am Gabby.

I use to be hardcore into the Sims growing up but, fell off as I got older. I have recently started getting back into the hang of playing it since the ending of 2018 and I play ever so often as of now ( joys of adulting (I am 24)). I am looking forward to meeting and witnessing peoples experience as they share their Sim life on here! I as well hope to do the same once I become a full member!

Did anyone else have a parent(s) that did not want them playing the Sims because it was to "mature" *face palm*.

~Can't wait to share my failures and success in challenges!~

Thanks,
    AyoGabby
    SimsBeee wrote: »
    Hello everyone! You can call me SimsBee, or just Bee.. The nickname I got by a friend because of the way I get into the things I do. I've been a simmer for a few years now, first The Sims 3 and then 4. Cant wait for more to come! I'm a terrible builder in The Sims but I believe I've got a good taste when it comes to CAS and outfits! This thought of me got me create a Youtube channel a month ago, which I'm trying to grow :3 That's pretty much of it, nice to meet you all! ^.^

Hello @SimsBeee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now play Sims 4 also. It will be exciting to see what new pack will be released next in Sims 4!
    It is special that you have started a YouTube channel! :) Simmers will enjoy watching your Simming videos. You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    _ayogabby_ wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I am Gabby.

I use to be hardcore into the Sims growing up but, fell off as I got older. I have recently started getting back into the hang of playing it since the ending of 2018 and I play ever so often as of now ( joys of adulting (I am 24)). I am looking forward to meeting and witnessing peoples experience as they share their Sim life on here! I as well hope to do the same once I become a full member!

Did anyone else have a parent(s) that did not want them playing the Sims because it was to "mature" *face palm*.

~Can't wait to share my failures and success in challenges!~

Thanks,
    AyoGabby

Hello @_ayogabby_ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that after a break you are now back simming again, when you are able to in the midst of your busy life. Simming is a great way of taking a restful break from all that our days and life has been holding. It is fun also!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • SimsBeeeSimsBeee Posts: 30 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @SimsBeee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now play Sims 4 also. It will be exciting to see what new pack will be released next in Sims 4!
    > It is special that you have started a YouTube channel! :) Simmers will enjoy watching your Simming videos. You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks for letting me know! I had no idea there was such a section. I'm sure it will help me improve a lot as I was seeking some criticism to my channel as I'm new. About the new pack, I've heard a few rumors already that it might be Discover University, what do you think?
    SimsBeee wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @SimsBeee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now play Sims 4 also. It will be exciting to see what new pack will be released next in Sims 4!
    > It is special that you have started a YouTube channel! :) Simmers will enjoy watching your Simming videos. You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven

Thanks for letting me know! I had no idea there was such a section. I'm sure it will help me improve a lot as I was seeking some criticism to my channel as I'm new. About the new pack, I've heard a few rumors already that it might be Discover University, what do you think?

You’re welcome :) The new pack may be a University pack.It would be very nice if it was that theme :)
  • KingGismoKingGismo Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey guys I'm King Gismo and I love to play the Sims for years, I have been playing the game one after the other I started with sims 1 and then sims 2 and now sims 3 I look forward to getting Sims 4 from you guys very soon
    KingGismo wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm King Gismo and I love to play the Sims for years, I have been playing the game one after the other I started with sims 1 and then sims 2 and now sims 3 I look forward to getting Sims 4 from you guys very soon

Hello @KingGismo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 1, then that led you onto playing the later versions also. Each version is very enjoyable and fun to play! There are lots of special parts of simming, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and seeing how the lives of our sims develop in the game!
  • KafeleKafele Posts: 17 Member
    Hey everyone! My name is Kafele and I've been lurking around since about June but finally had to guts to be more active on here haha. I love them Sims so much. my love for it goes back to watching my brother and cousin play The Sims 1 and being amazed at how you can just control virtual lives. My first ever Sims game was The Sims Castaways on PSP but I didn't get to play too much due to a faulty copy. My next Sims game was The Sims 2 on PSP. My first PC Sims was The Sims 3 as I had aspirations to make a Sims Machinima. I never got around to making it but I still want to. Either that or a stories blog. Being here is only inspiring me to work on it and make it come true! Looking forward to meeting a ton of new people who loves the Sims as much as me!
    Kafele wrote: »
    Hey everyone! My name is Kafele and I've been lurking around since about June but finally had to guts to be more active on here haha. I love them Sims so much. my love for it goes back to watching my brother and cousin play The Sims 1 and being amazed at how you can just control virtual lives. My first ever Sims game was The Sims Castaways on PSP but I didn't get to play too much due to a faulty copy. My next Sims game was The Sims 2 on PSP. My first PC Sims was The Sims 3 as I had aspirations to make a Sims Machinima. I never got around to making it but I still want to. Either that or a stories blog. Being here is only inspiring me to work on it and make it come true! Looking forward to meeting a ton of new people who loves the Sims as much as me!

Hello @Kafele :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that watching your brother and cousins playing Sims 1 introduced you to the Sims, then that led you to playing console versions and the pc version of Sims 3. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy making a Sims machinima or working on a stories blog if you decide to do it :)
  • lizardwizardvenlizardwizardven Posts: 2 New Member
    Heya, I'm lizardwizardven. I've been playing since I was a kid with the Sims 1. I really love the franchise and want to see it thrive so I was hoping to be able to ask questions, or make suggestions on/participate in the Ideas Corner. Sims has always been super fun and I want to help give productive feedback so it can keep getting better ^^
    Heya, I'm lizardwizardven. I've been playing since I was a kid with the Sims 1. I really love the franchise and want to see it thrive so I was hoping to be able to ask questions, or make suggestions on/participate in the Ideas Corner. Sims has always been super fun and I want to help give productive feedback so it can keep getting better ^^

Hello @lizardwizardven :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since Sims 1, and that playing The Sims has been a part of your life as you have been growing up. Simming is very enjoyable and fun, and it is always exciting to see what happens in the lives of our sims!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • Stayc615Stayc615 Posts: 37 Member
    Hello! The name is Stayc615 and I blame my brother and the almighty Youtube algorithm for my love of Sims. A few random videos and a little pressure from my brother and we were off. He had played Sims 3, I had only played 4. But we both were hooked again.
    Stayc615 wrote: »
    Hello! The name is Stayc615 and I blame my brother and the almighty Youtube algorithm for my love of Sims. A few random videos and a little pressure from my brother and we were off. He had played Sims 3, I had only played 4. But we both were hooked again.

Hello @Stayc615 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that watching YouTube videos and encouragement from your brother led you to start simming :) You would enjoy talking with your brother about the game and the households you are both playing. Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • andrea_akemiandrea_akemi Posts: 24 Member
    Hello!
    I have been playing since 2004 with The Sims Life Stories and it is impossible not to fall in love with this game. I remade my couple of sims from TS2 to TS4.
    I really like this forum for more information on how to grow in the game.
    Happy simming!
    Hello!
    I have been playing since 2004 with The Sims Life Stories and it is impossible not to fall in love with this game. I remade my couple of sims from TS2 to TS4.
    I really like this forum for more information on how to grow in the game.
    Happy simming!

Hello @andrea_akemi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Life Stories, then that led you onto playing Sims 2 and now Sims 4.Simming is fun! It is very special that you made sims 4 versions of your Sims 2 sims :)
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • PesukaruPesukaru Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello, everyone! I've been playing since The Sims 2 first came out, at the moment I mostly play The Sims 4, but also The Sims 3. What I love most about The Sims is the ability to create gorgeous and unique sims, so most of the time you can find me in the CAS, haha. I can't wait to share my sim creations eventually!
    Pesukaru wrote: »
    Hello, everyone! I've been playing since The Sims 2 first came out, at the moment I mostly play The Sims 4, but also The Sims 3. What I love most about The Sims is the ability to create gorgeous and unique sims, so most of the time you can find me in the CAS, haha. I can't wait to share my sim creations eventually!

Hello @Pesukaru :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, then that has led you on to now play Sims 4 and Sims 3. Simming in all versions is very enjoyable!
    It is great that you enjoy creating sims! It is very nice that we can create background stories for our sims, then choose traits, aspiration and clothing outfits that suit them.
  • _ayogabby__ayogabby_ Posts: 10 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @_ayogabby_ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that after a break you are now back simming again, when you are able to in the midst of your busy life. Simming is a great way of taking a restful break from all that our days and life has been holding. It is fun also!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.

Thank you!
    _ayogabby_ wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @_ayogabby_ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that after a break you are now back simming again, when you are able to in the midst of your busy life. Simming is a great way of taking a restful break from all that our days and life has been holding. It is fun also!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.

Thank you!

You’re welcome :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top