The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Singing improvement

For anyone who has City Living, you may have noticed how there's only one singing voice per gender. That's fine, I guess, but I have a problem. To have your sim NOT sound like a steroid-full baritone, you need to kick your sim's normal voice pitch sky high.

That's why I think there should be an option for HOW your sim sings. Do they sing low, or high? I think that'd be nice.

Comments

• Options
    SelinaSelina Posts: 2 New Member
    I totally agree. I recently got City Living on console and one of the big selling points was the singing skill. So disappointed that now my Sim’s voice sounds like a completely different person at level 5.
  • Options
    WorramotWorramot Posts: 52 Member
    I didn’t notice until I had multiple sims skill up in singing, then I got curious about how similar their singing voices are. I assume it is like this so they only had to hire two singers.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 974 Member
    They could at least have the game adjust the pitch of the good singing voice, much like how you adjust the pitch of their voices in CAS, in the first place. Shouldn't it at least match??

I wanted to hear what my sims' singing sounded like, but unfortunately everyone sounds the same.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    TeamAngryTomTeamAngryTom Posts: 18 Member
    Especially if you can choose their voice in CAS, you think that'd carry over into singing.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks it's awesome you're still talking about this, however this thread is quite old and inactive so I'm going to go ahead and close this off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top