Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a world you have but never played?

Comments

• Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Never been to Strangerville because I'm not interested in the story there.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    I have Sims living everywhere except Del Sol Valley. I don't really like it, but I still have plans to make an Alien colony up on the hill to study and watch over Sims. >:)
    #Team Occult
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    I agree about Oasis Springs. I grew up in a Beach Town and don't like sand. I don't enjoy the landscape of the desert, either. While I have put my Vulcan family there, and I put an outdoor concert venue there, replacing the 'park' and every now and again my Rock Star will sing there. I don't play the Vulcan family. They are just there, because eventually the son will be integrated into the Rock Star's family via his younger sister. I also don't tend to do much with Magnolia Promenade or whatever the name of the 'shopping district' is. I'm very unhappy with the retail system, so there's no point.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I use all the worlds that have builds in them currently, but have not used Newcrest. I am not a huge fan of the desert areas but at least it gives my sims a break from the cold when its winter elsewhere.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I've never played in Brindleton Bay yet. I'll get to it one day though.
  • joelygirlsims2joelygirlsims2 Posts: 48 Member
    I rarely play in Windenburg or Del Sol Valley. I've built in Newcrest, but never play in it. And never Magnolia Promenade.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited October 2019
    Oasis springs and San myshuno and windinburg. I've played them but just don't care for them much as the landscape isnt my Fav. I usually put my sims in newcrest, Willow Creek or Sulani. Also I often take super long extended vacations in salvadorada
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    The one that came with Get Famous. I uninstalled that pack before I had a chance.

Ermagahd, yes! I played it so little I even forgot it existed. :D
    Even the few Sims I played who were in the acting career never lived there.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Im sure the reason why many do not play in OS, is because this scenery is weird when you are from let's say Europe. We do not live in deserts and to me OS always seems a strange place to live in, but I have come to love it.

Interesting. :) I'm exactly the other way around, I tend to get bored of simulated environments that resemble what I see when I look out of the window, so I prefer locations that are exotic to me, things you wouldn't find in a big German city, like deserts, jungles, and alien worlds. If you mix a bit of San Myshuno's spice market with a bit of Magnolia Promenade, you get an idea of the city I live in, and those also happen to be my least favourite worlds in the game.

Can't say I don't regularly use San Myshuno, though, I have no less than seven households living there, if only because you can't live in apartments anywhere else. But now that I think about it, I never visit the one-lot neighbourhood in the lower right corner of the map; I just can't think of anything to do there.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2019
    Strangerville.... I don't like the possessed randoms walking by.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • WorramotWorramot Posts: 52 Member
    I have only have one house in Magnolia Promenade. It’s a business place so I don’t usually put sims to live there.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Del Sol Valley. I don't like it.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    belpita wrote: »
    Ermagahd...

Hahaha. I've never seen this written down like this before. I love it. I'm going to have to use that.

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I find each area (world) is useful for different sim types. Yes, I'm a total pragmatist. Example: WierdyVille and Brindleton Bay are great for loners, Oasis Springs, Willow Creek and San Myshuno are great for social sims. The others seem to be in between.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Pretty much all most of them. The only I ever play actually play in are Willow Creek or Windenburg. All the others are just not fitting my play style or have something off about them.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I’ve never used Del Sol Valley or Oasis Springs.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    I must be the only person who hates Windenburg

- The whole world is SO DEPRESSING to me, which is odd because I love Forgotten Hollow. However, FH has a spooky feel to me more than a depressing feel. Which works because it came with vampires
    - The island just irritates me for some reason, I have no idea why. I hate the way all the lots are set-up. I actually really hate the island, like really hate the island
    - The community area where the pool and nightclub are just look...odd for the world to me and out of place. Also I hate how there set-up as well
    - I don't like countrysides, but I have lived in a city my whole life so that's probably why. Not really the games fault, because the countryside lots are actually okay
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Magnolia Promenade and Del Sol Valley. I played in Del Sol Valley once when I got the Get Famous EP, but no other time, I just don't like this world.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    San Myoshuno. I don't like apartment living for my Sims, so they've never lived there and only visited when they needed something that could only be found there. (In real life, I'm very much a city girl. The suburbs give me hives. It just doesn't suit my play style - not enough ability to customise the build, and no place for the greenhouse.)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Nope. I play them all rotationally. The only place I never visited at all (yet) is SIXAM. Can't wait to go there, but want to do it through game play.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Del sol valley. With san myshuno and magnolia promenade a close second.
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Newcrest. I don't have any lots there to play and I don't feel like populating it cause I have tons of playroom in the other worlds and it's too similar to Willow Creek...
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Del Sol Valley . I don't really like it, I don't get it...so I'll probably start something there so I can get a feel for it.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Willow Creek, Newcrest & Magnolia Promenade (except for that one restaurant I have in MP).
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Brighton Bay and Del Sol Valley. I've visited Del Sol Valley but not Brighton Bay yet even though I've had the packs for a few months I feel like I haven't done much with either yet. In fact I just made my first pet yesterday.