Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunnies or Llamas? Whose side are YOU on?

TheLostNightshadeTheLostNightshade Posts: 35 Member
...Okay, okay. I know this seems pointless, but hey. They're both Easter eggs, and since I'm eager to start conversations, I thought: "Hey, why not? Let's see who prefers what." So... Tell me your thoughts. Do you prefer the Freezer Bunny, or the Llama?
What? You-- I-- That doesn't even make any sense! Of course, Miles and Kiki have a great sibling selfie.
p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3
TheLostNightshade: My best fwiend.

Freezer Bunnies or Llamas? Whose side are YOU on? 132 votes

Freezer Bunnies
52%
auroraael14CK213icmnfrshTynkColorist40PlayerSinger2010mcruddStrangerthanMizz_Triceyloubylouloualanmichael1AquariusMomGabbyGirlJemereDaemonPawsjheyjuneiceBabykittyjadeblueyblueskySweetieWright_84Sindocat 69 votes
Llamas
47%
Icewolfalexspoom13storyyAprilDawnIsb917MeteoraStormgingsnapSimGuruGrahamtaydevkatka_kynclovaphantasmkissstephanie132392elelunicytroshalombixtersDevilNDisguiseArmortySigzy05luxsylvanEnkiSchmidt 63 votes

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Freezer Bunnies
    DEATH TO THE LLAMA SCUM
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheLostNightshadeTheLostNightshade Posts: 35 Member
    Freezer Bunnies
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DEATH TO THE LLAMA SCUM

Haha, very subtle. I've once actually gone to the point of setting my Xbox gamerpic, my Discord profile picture and my desktop background before. Pure bliss during that time. :lol:
    What? You-- I-- That doesn't even make any sense! Of course, Miles and Kiki have a great sibling selfie.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Freezer Bunnies
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DEATH TO THE LLAMA SCUM

Haha, very subtle. I've once actually gone to the point of setting my Xbox gamerpic, my Discord profile picture and my desktop background before. Pure bliss during that time. :lol:

I kind of wish we got more Freezer Bunny stuff for TS4 now :D I miss those Freezer Bunny popsicles in Sims 3 Pets
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited February 2019
    Freezer Bunnies
    No kidding. That's exactly what I've been looking for in The Sims 4.

No, wait... Both The Sims 3 and The Sims 4.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Llamas
    I prefer the llamas. I have a very real attachment to alpacas and llamas irl, so they win for me. They've also just always been more of the Sims mascot to me. I only vaguely remember the freezer bunny from TS3...but not really.
    Freezer Bunnies
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    I prefer the llamas. I have a very real attachment to alpacas and llamas irl, so they win for me. They've also just always been more of the Sims mascot to me. I only vaguely remember the freezer bunny from TS3...but not really.

Well, that's fine. I mean, llamas are kinda cute, to be honest. So, even if one doesn't vote for Freezer Bunnies, that is perfectly fine. Honestly, I'm not really picking sides, I just want to spark some conversation, pretty much.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Llamas
    Team Llama all the way! Though I do love the freezer bunnies too.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Llamas
    Llamas are fluffy and cute. The freezer bunnies are nice, but I just love llamas.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • CaelaiCaelai Posts: 89 Member
    Llamas
    llamas are just so super cute, so team llama all the way!
    (i love it how they always remind me of the sims)
    youtube: Caelai | twitter: caelaisims | tumblr: caelai-sims | origin: caelaisims | discord: Small Simmers
    edited February 2019
    Freezer Bunnies
    Wow, it seems each team has an even amount of supporters! But probably in my honest opinion, I already did mention that I'm actually sort of undecided in this discussion. :lol: I just like the color pink to an extent.

...So whose team is going to come out on top?!

That'll probably stay in an equal voting range, though. Unless the discussion starts to become obsolete.
  • MooseCaponeMooseCapone Posts: 39 Member
    Llamas
    Llamas all the way for sure ... unless they spit on me, then i'm changing sides :#
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Llamas
    ... cos llamas are -cool-....

Q: What's llama's favourite film?
    A: Llamadeus

Q: Who do you call an animal that is a spiritual leader?
    A: The Dalai Llama

Q: What's more amazing than a talking llama?
    A: A spelling bee!

Q: Why did the llama cross the road?
    A: Because it was the chicken's day off.

Q: What did the camel say to the llama?
    A: Let me teach you how to spit.

Q: What did the llama have for dinner?
    A: Llama-ables

Q: What do you get if you stand between two llamas?
    A: llamanated

Q: What do you call a very fast llama?
    A: a Llamagini
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
    Freezer Bunnies
    Llamas all the way for sure ... unless they spit on me, then i'm changing sides :#

Heh, I'd probably act the same way for the Freezer Bunny. As long as one doesn't bite me, I'll stick with them at this time.
  • ErwyleErwyle Posts: 17 Member
    Llamas
    I'll take llamas for the win Alex... :)
  • MooseCaponeMooseCapone Posts: 39 Member
    Llamas
    @aldavor
    Ok I might have thought that ''Q: What do you get if you stand between two llamas?
    A: llamanated'' was way too funny .. I'm still laughing to myself >_<
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    Llamas

Nothing against Freezer Bunnies, but llamas for the win!
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    edited April 2019
    Freezer Bunnies
    Llamas are cute :blush:

Freezer Bunnies look adorable imo, but I also do like Llamas. Like the Freezer Bunny statue set from Get Famous.
    So honestly.. Freezer Bunnies for the win!
  • ARCTICORNEARCTICORNE Posts: 56 Member
    edited February 18
    Freezer Bunnies
    llamas make everything better. i miss the llama mascot from ts3 university.
    tumblr_nud3kcniRc1tksoivo1_400.jpg
    that said. i love "mythical creatures" and i would much prefer have anything freezer bunny themed because
    tenor.gif
    -- i want some ts3 freezer bunny popsicles now!
    Post edited by ARCTICORNE on
    SfLZzzI.png
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Llamas
    Why must you rip my heart in half? I have to say llamas though. They are more social then the wild freezer bunny :D
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Freezer Bunnies
    The calendar is what sold me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    Freezer Bunnies
    I like both, but freezer bunny a tiny bit more
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Llamas
    Freezer Bunny is so cute, I love him! But like, llamas. Llamas aren't just a character, they're a running gag and an inside joke. I love stuff like that.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • KingGismoKingGismo Posts: 3 New Member
    Llamas
    o:) Llamas obviously they are the best Sims animal
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    Llamas
    Wow, it seems each team has an even amount of supporters! But probably in my honest opinion, I already did mention that I'm actually sort of undecided in this discussion. :lol: I just like the color pink to an extent.

...So whose team is going to come out on top?!

That'll probably stay in an equal voting range, though. Unless the discussion starts to become obsolete.

I love pink ... and rabbits ... but I prefer the Llama to the Freezer Bunny. The Freezer Bunny's also good, though.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Freezer Bunnies
    We got enough llamas in the game. It's time for a new superhero called Wonder Bunny.