Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Rebecca: "Hey Emery. I hope you are doing well. The question you asked is really interesting. If I do win the 1 Million Simoleon Prize money, there are a lot of things to do with it. First of, I will use part of the money to pay the rest of my open debts so I can finally let my whole past behind me. Then I would like to use part of the money to cover for everything we need in the future. For example, since Aaron and I are expecting a child, I'd want to build a house for the three of us and also make two bank accounts: One for finances and everyday living, and one that will be either a college fund or whatever will help our child in the future. And assuming that there will be money left, I'm planning to start a Foundation for runaway teens. I know first hand how hard it is on the streets when there is no way for you to return home, and me becoming a criminal was partly attributed to the fact that I absolutely recieved no help at all. I want to help homeless teens further with donations, and I also want to open a helping center so teens who ran away can find a living space. Like I said so many times, everybody deserves a second chance, and everybody who wants it deserves to get help. And, yeah, that are my plans. I hope this will help you decide who you want to win. Thank you."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    @YJB19299 and @Tigerblu11

Hi, Sean and Rebecca

Emery: I'm not a wordsmith nor do I have the memory of Tristan. I only have one question. What will you do with the money if you win?

@Tigerblu11? ^^
    Going to hope for a question from @Kaliko103 ^^ If there isn’t one by Wednesday 9th, we’re gonna move on to voting ^^
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Oh I must have forgotten about the question, I’ll try to get time to write my response soon :)
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Hopefully this hasnt already been asked...
    But to the both of you, What would you say was your biggest game move and why?
    Kaliko103 wrote: »
    Hopefully this hasnt already been asked...
    But to the both of you, What would you say was your biggest game move and why?

Good question :3
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Rebecca: "Hey Roxy, it is nice to see you again. I hope you enjoyed the jury house. Well, that is an interesting question you asked. Being in power with Tristan together brought us many opportunities to use our power. If I had to choose though which one was my strongest, I'd honestly say the Eviction of Jeremy. Yes, he may not have played the game for like two or three weeks, HOWEVER, at the time when I had to make a choice, there was some kind of uprising against Tris and myself, and after a while I firgured out that it was Jeremy who has formed it and kept it going. So although his game wasn't strong per say, he was a HUGE threat to our game. So I had to put out the core of this group, which worked. And after that, the plan to dethrone us and alienate us sizzled like a candle that was lit for a few hours. And from then on the game went smoothly for me. So yeah, I'd say this was my biggest game move since I don't know if I would stand here if I didn't gun for Jeremy at the time."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yannik: "Hey Kali, thanks for this question. There are plenty of game moves on my part that were strong, but even despite Vul heavily disagreeing with me, I think my biggest move in this game was to form the Alliance of Tiger, Smarties, Lo and myself to get rid of Vul. Like the scenario with Rebecca getting rid of Jeremy, I saw my, or the game of Smarties and me, in danger because Vul wasn't trustworthy at the time. Like mentioned, he had the alliance with Ninja and Nani, and we doubted Vul's Loyalty to us after some of his suggestions regarding nominations. So this move was suggested by me so we can dethrone his game. And if this idea wasn't made by me and signed by the other three, I do think the constellation of Tiger and Me in the Finale wouldn't have happened, simply because Vul still would have been in, evicted Tiger and even if I would have been here against him, he would have won because at the time he did have the better track record in this game. So forming this alliance and getting rid of Vul opened a brand new perspective and gave me the opportunity to make this game my own. I hope this answer will help you deciding who to vote for. Thank you."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Sean: "I'll start with Emery's question, thank you for asking it - it's good to see you again, Emery. I'd keep the money for my daughters and I, mostly, to help us in the long run. I'll set up a nest egg for them going forward, so they've got money when they need it, and make sure we're comfortable - maybe fix some things up around the house that I'd pushed aside before coming on this show. The money would benefit my family, I wouldn't think a single second about being selfish with it and buying myself, say, a jetski or something. No, I couldn't do that, I don't even want a jetski. I want to keep my girls and myself well and comfortable, with the money I end up with tonight. I think it's incredibly noble of Rebecca to want to start a foundation, and she has the platform to, and definitely I'd give some of the money to charity, I think it's the honourable thing to do in this situation - but I don't know if I'd start my own. I'd want to honour my children, and my family, so I'd be donating to helping sick kids, because if anything ever happened to my girls and they needed doctors, I'd hope there'd be funding to make sure they would be okay. Thank you for your question, Emery."
    Sean: "And now the final question of the night: Roxy's. Thank you for the good question, Rox, and it's great to see you again! My biggest game move...hmm, well, as we've already established, I didn't quite achieve a million HoH wins, so I can't take the credit entirely for evictions, though getting rid of Tristan was a powerful move that I had a part of, in a sense, I mean I voted to get rid of him and I guess I could claim to that, but, I don't know if I necessarily can say that was my biggest game move. In a lot of ways, my biggest move was not making myself the biggest target, and therefore I could skate by mostly undetected, which got me far enough that I saw everyone else, bar Rebecca, leave behind me. I suppose it would be something like that - I didn't make the biggest, boldest moves, but there's something to me not brandishing myself as the enemy, but the friend."

Me: I'm hopping onto what Yannik said a little, really, because that alliance was so crucial in my game and getting me here - without it I would likely have been gone in what, Week 7? Something like that. It helped me propel forward in this season and have that no feel like such a fluke, and I trusted so much in the people I was working with. I will say, just to pick apart something Yannik said, and this isn't to tear Yannik down but just to open up the truth a little, I don't think I could entirely credit Yannik to forming the alliance. Smarties was crucial, I think, in a lot of ways for bringing us together - but maybe it's just the way Yannik's worded things that's throwing me off. But that all aside - it's Yannik and I up here, talking to the jury, talking about our biggest moves. My alliance got rid of Vul from the game, and I pushed for it, because that spelling bee challenge was the final straw. It was the biggest piece of dreaded straw in this season, frankly, and I wanted it chopped up and sent someplace to be stuffed up the shirt of a scarecrow. Sorry, I got distracted and wrote like the writer I am - I'll get back to the focus of things. I may not have done big, supermassive moves in this game to be known as "King of Big Moves", but I'd like to think I'm not just here because Yannik and I trusted each other. I'd like to think I'm not merely standing here as the easy opponent.

I'll hand it over to you now, jury, to make your decision."
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Not sure if this is allowed, but yeah. Why not? The more questions the more spicy it gets. ;)

I noticed that Smarties seems to get/earn the most credits for plotting my Eviction. Imagine the following situation: instead of the final HOH, the game instead becomes a final 3 jury vote of Yannik, Tiger and Smarties.

Why would you deserve to win over Smarties in that scenario?
    Banner.png
    edited October 2019
    Not sure if this is allowed, but yeah. Why not? The more questions the more spicy it gets. ;)

I noticed that Smarties seems to get/earn the most credits for plotting my Eviction. Imagine the following situation: instead of the final HOH, the game instead becomes a final 3 jury vote of Yannik, Tiger and Smarties.

Why would you deserve to win over Smarties in that scenario?

The answer is... it wasn’t XD I wanted to end the questioning once everyone had asked their question. Didn’t want it to drag on too much so I only allowed everyone one question ^^

Finalists may answer if they wish. But we’re going to voting.
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
    IT IS TIME TO VOTE!
    We've heard from both finalists who answered your questions to the best of their abilities. Hopefully your questions, and the questions from your fellow jurors have help sway you toward an answer of who should win Season 2 of Zero Privacy!

It is time to answer the ultimate question! Who should win the season! Rebecca (Yannik) or Sean (Tiger)?

Please submit the following to me via PM or Email.
    I vote for _____ (Rebecca/Sean) to win Zero Privacy Season 2 because _____ (reason).

To the finalists, your job is over. It is now up to the jury to decide which of you is our winner!
    Good luck!

@YJB19299 @Tigerblu11
    @lovesstorms @ninjakid150 @Kaliko103 @M13Vulpecula @Smarties100
    FAN FAVOURITE!
    The end of the season is near, and here at Zero Privacy we want to know who YOU think deserves the title of this season's favourite housemate!

Go to this poll below and choose which housemate you think deserves to be crowned "Fan Favourite" and win a bonus prize of $10,000 simoleons!
    http://polljunkie.com/poll/tcxdqd/who-should-win-fan-favourite

Good luck housemates!

@ninjakid150 @x_MG_x @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @Smarties100 @nani @Penguinwa101 @Kaliko103 @twiddle3 @YJB19299 @Alleenmens @M13Vulpecula @Turner
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'm rather disappointed that you can't vote for ZP. :(:D

In failing that I voted for my second favourite to win FF. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited October 2019
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I'm rather disappointed that you can't vote for ZP. :(:D

In failing that I voted for my second favourite to win FF. :)

I was gonna put him in, but I felt it was only fair on all of you to only be able to vote for your simmies ^^ Plus I dont know what a cat will do with 10 grand XD
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Congrats on the finale!!!!!!!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    Hiya Penguin! Long time no see. :smiley: How're you doing? :)
    Banner.png
    Haylo you might want to check the fan favourite poll, every time I try to vote I get a "submitted error" note. :/
    Banner.png
    Haylo you might want to check the fan favourite poll, every time I try to vote I get a "submitted error" note. :/

Oh really :S I've had 8 people here vote. So I'm not sure what the deal is there >.< Think it may be on your end :S
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    It's working for me on my phone :smiley:
    Figured it out - my comment was too long. (maybe their error should specify that?)
    Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I currently have 3/5 votes from our jury :3 Exciting!

Bump this number up to 4/5... Only one more vote to go!

Don’t forget to submit your polls for fan favourite too while you’re here! One lucky sim will win some bonus cash!