Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited October 2019
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Lmao, poor Aiden!

I see Artie is attracted to Aiden and Fabio. 😂

And Ben too XD
    I wonder who she'll end up with? :o
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    It’d be a disgrace if it was anyone but the beauty that it Aiden, imagine their children! ;)
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    It’d be a disgrace if it was anyone but the beauty that it Aiden, imagine their children! ;)

I whole heartedly agree.

It's too bad Aiden fell for Izzy instead of Artie on the Mole ;) Otherwise this could have already happened.
    edited October 2019
    Turner wrote: »

I whole heartedly agree.

It's too bad Aiden fell for Izzy instead of Artie on the Mole ;) Otherwise this could have already happened.

I mean understandably he fell for the sexier woman ;) but now’s his shot for Artie, I’ve gotta say.
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on

I whole heartedly agree.

I mean understandably he fell for the sexier woman ;) but now’s his shot for Artie, I’ve gotta day.

I wonder what they'll autonomously get up to when they are both on free will when I play the next household?
    Also: who will Linda end up with? Only chemistry she has is with Maya, and she;s turned off by most of the guys...
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, I've been busy the whole day. I gotta read this when I'm free
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Imagine their children's language! :o
    Banner.png

Lol. Hillbilly French.

Lol. Hillbilly French.

... I better start practicing just in case...

Child: "Bonsyouh, moah mamahn eez Ahtie Steeq an moah papahn eez nommed Ahden Heeqs. Moah leevs een dzis tahwn nommed Lah Steeq-an-Ahdenn."

I think I figured out who the parents of Da Kween are.
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

Lol. Hillbilly French.

Child: "Bonsyouh, moah mamahn eez Ahtie Steeq an moah papahn eez nommed Ahden Heeqs. Moah leevs een dzis tahwn nommed Lah Steeq-an-Ahdenn."

This. ^^^ This is canon now.
    Jacob_Banner.png

Lol. Hillbilly French.

This. ^^^ This is canon now.

What have I done XD
    Banner.png
    The day is finally here! Two Houses, Week 6 is finally complete!
    [sorry for the wait]

Enjoy! Week 7 will be coming soon! :)
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    So did time change for everyone? Except here... We don't have daylight savings... In summer the sun is up at 5am and in winter 6am... It get darker later in summer... And we got Summer now! Or almost... ;)
    According to the internet, DST ends on November 3 here
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Supposedly the time changed last night. I didn't notice xD I got sucked into playing Sims for once and missed the clock turn. It still seemed just as dark as ever when I got up though. Didn't seem an hour "later".
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    No change here. And my state back in Australia doesn't do DLS, so the time never changes :P
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    No change here. And my state back in Australia doesn't do DLS, so the time never changes :P

Queensland?
    Banner.png
    We had an extra hour of sleep last night, clock went back an hour and apparantly all McNuggets were at a discount between 2 and 3 am. :yum:
    Banner.png
  • AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    What has this got to do with the thread? :lol:
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
    Just to make sure everyone knows exciting things are on their way: applications for Gay Love Island are being accepted! There are still six spots left!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968174/gay-love-island-season-1-sims-3-applications-open-now#latest
    I just traveled back in time an hour here in California, which is great for me because I'm still studying for my midterm :joy:

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I just traveled back in time an hour here in California, which is great for me because I'm still studying for my midterm :joy:

It's always great when you get that one extra hour when the time goes back :D Ours went back a week ago. I have heard from an American friend saying that in the US they choose to end DST after Halloween so the kids can go out trick-or-treating before curfew something like that.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

It's always great when you get that one extra hour when the time goes back :D Ours went back a week ago. I have heard from an American friend saying that in the US they choose to end DST after Halloween so the kids can go out trick-or-treating before curfew something like that.

tenor.gif

ChocoCub wrote: »

tenor.gif

Lmaooo
    edited November 2019

3%2B-%2BGoing%2Bto%2Bthe%2BMcClouds.pngg

https://lastiqueenardennebacc.blogspot.com/2019/11/round-2-mccloud.html

Episode 2 of La Stique-en-Ardenne BACC is up now! Enjoy the read, an almost-140 picture long episode where Ethan and Lucas McCloud settle in the area of La Stique-en-Ardenne and join the interesting mix of Sims gathering around.
    Banner.png