March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    So I decided that yesterday’s second post was indeed not today’s post. That being the case, I have decided to create today’s post...

Here it is and it’s a doozy!

All the feels!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Oh I love that! But I'm scared of Alden :#
    Oh I love that! But I'm scared of Alden :#

Mr. Fraiser will not be pleased by his son’s actions. Lol.
    edited October 2019
    Today’s update is here!

Rainbow Sundae 2.21

This is one of my favorite chapters ever.

Spoiler: There’s a big fight in this chapter.

Also... this is what I'm referencing in the first sentence.

Scott Pilgrim. "Black Sheep" by Clash at Demonhead
    At first I was like "Who's Ashion?" :joy:

Grumpy Caroline again. I missed her.

Why, just why, does Ashlynn always get attacked? o.O

:love: Ashlynn looks stunning!
    At first I was like "Who's Ashion?" :joy:

Grumpy Caroline again. I missed her.

Why, just why, does Ashlynn always get attacked? o.O

:love: Ashlynn looks stunning!

Hehe! I was organizing all my screenshots for uploading them and I was like was... man writing the file name as Ashlynn-Orion_Birthday.jpeg is way too massive. There's gotta be a way to shorten it, so I was like duh! Couple name! I also thought up what Anita and Aiden's couple name would be: Aniden.

I missed Grumpy Caroline too. @AdamsEve1231 was shocked reading the first couple chapters with Caroline in it, because Caroline is actually super shy and awkward (but still a hot mess) in her save. It's crazy how different a sim can act depending on the save!

Ashlynn is so crazy hot! I've been dying to show her Young Adult look. She's sexy and fierce. And OMG Orion... *fans self like a southern belle*
    Big reveals in today’s update...

Rainbow Sundae 2.22
    edited October 2019
    Hey Everyone. Today's update is delayed, but I do have all the pictures ready to go in the draft. Just need to draft up some words!

So last generation I did a playlist, this generation has a much smaller playlist. Just two songs that I like for these two goofballs.

"I've Just Seen a Face" from the movie Across the Universe. (It's a movie where all the music is covers of Beatles songs.) It is the cutest scene and song from the movie.

It’s a tie for the second, since they are both by the same band. “Dance Macabre” or "Kiss the Go-Goat" from the band Ghost. They are a theatric metal band. The first so g is awesome, the second song is crazy. Good crazy.

Post edited by TheYayToast on
    Playing my save and I saw this fierce gal walking by...

fierce.jpg

Aren't you cold, Honey?

I actually think this is Judy... Ashlynn and Orion's friend from high school.

But seriously, your going to freeze your tush off.
    Love the update! Orion looks swole :sweat_smile: I've never noticed his muscles before.

Oh that explains a lot. I've thought about it but it seemed too long ago to be this reason.

Why don't you add all three songs to the playlist? :)

I've had such a crazy sim in my game, too! They don't freeze tho :D
    Today’s update is delightfully magical! Another installment of Rainbow Sundae coming right at ‘cha!

Rainbow Sundae 2.23
    The one screenshot where they duel, Pepper is in the background in a towel only :D Photobomb at its finest :D

I'm a bit confused. Was the first part in the realm a dream or reality?
    edited October 2019

Yes.

Yes.

Whaaat? :sweat_smile:

Yes.

Hahaha. It’s both really. I meant for it to just be a dream, but then Orion was always trying to do magic stuff and then he and Ashlynn were constantly magically dueling each other. So I was like whelp, I guess it was real. I didn’t have the heart to go make them not spell casters. I like them magical.

Yes.

Hahaha. It’s both really. I meant for it to just be a dream, but then Orion was always trying to do magic stuff and then he and Ashlynn were constantly magically dueling each other. So I was like whelp, I guess it was real. I didn’t have the heart to go make them not spell casters. I like them magical.

It's a nice part in the story :)

You can unmake them spellcasters?

Yes.

It's a nice part in the story :)

You can unmake them spellcasters?

I dunno. There’s an option for dialogue with the sages that say: “Rite of Dissolution”. So I thought maybe that is make them not spell casters.

There might also be an option in MCCC.
    edited October 2019
    Newest chapter out today! It was actually finished earlier today, but I just now got the chance to post here. :wink:

Very hard chapter to write. Writing in the voice of a pretty unknown character in the series, and it wasn't a pleasant task.

Rainbow Sundae 2.24

An actual spoiler:
    Alden Fraiser is the nastiest character I've ever had the task of writing in the POV of. He's just awful. Just the worst person I could think up. He's a horrible, close minded, misogynist, phobic of LGBTQ+, ambition over all else, plum hole that would sacrifice his son's desires for his own plans.
    I've never looked at all the options with sages. I should pay more attention.
    She's pregnant :o

What an intense chapter :sweat_smile: I'm glad the family stood up against Orion's tyrannical "parents".
    edited October 2019
    This was a comment from the Writer’s Lounge that I answered and I wanted to share the explanation here.
    Pinmat135 wrote:
    I can so agree!!! Also, that last sentence, WHAT?! Or does that mean Orion had books of magic in HIS room?

I imagine that Orion had some mundane books on magic in his room. Stuff like “Magick in Theory and Practice” or “Liber Null” or whatever that world’s equivalents would be. Stuff he was able to pick up from Barnes and Nobles or a local magic shop. He didn’t have any actual grimoires because all of that knowledge is kept in the Magical Realm and can only be accessed by a knowing spellcaster, which Orion didn’t realize he already was.

That last sentence really was just the nail in the coffin of that Alden Fraiser is a irredeemable man.
    I've never looked at all the options with sages. I should pay more attention.
    She's pregnant :o

What an intense chapter :sweat_smile: I'm glad the family stood up against Orion's tyrannical "parents".

The her being pregnant was a surprise to me too! Thank you MCCC for adding more drama to the storyline!

I loved how feisty both Anita and Aiden were. Don’t mess with Momma and Daddy bears or you’ll get mauled!
    Easy breezy update today featuring our fabulous founder.

Rainbow Sundae 2.25
    Oh, MCCC messes with us waaaay too many times. We still love the mod :D

Caroline! And not grumpy at all :D
    Probably no update today. Sorry.
    I lied. Here’s an update. It’s short and pointless, but cheered me up writing it.

Rainbow Sundae 2.26