Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family and Clan Management

Without separation, instead of entering the clan's other families from the world of management, you can switch any of the clan's kindred families from the right side of their full population head. It is more reasonable for a family to buy more residential lots and better manage the members of different families within the clan.

Family and Clan Management 13 votes

perhaps in the future update
46% 6 votes
nothing happen
53% 7 votes

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Sorry, its quite hard to understand what your suggesting...
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    What are you trying to say?
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I think they are trying to suggest a new family management technique and are asking us if it will happen in the next update.
  • Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
    edited October 2019
    @EricasFreePlay @Hoverael As you know me!!!!
    Post edited by Wyx2830 on
  • Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Karon Anita:sorry,i don't understand your question(from BBC real humans this Teleplay conversation )
    just simple word,i wish i can transport anyone in live mode to another have or not blood relationship family,expecially i watch about those 100 children's challenge video or something like else
    it only works for my household it's the best situation
    psb (1920×1080)
    http://m.qpic.cn/psb?/V11QMLyE4EK1ku/EIpwmgPXNy8ntDwqIvsxTsLzyipgFnmYF2ELRCSHkUc!/b/dLYAAAAAAAAA&bo=gAc4BAAAAAADB5k!&rf=viewer_4
    Post edited by Wyx2830 on
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    If i understand what you are saying: You are asking if extended family members who buy lots should remain under your control because they are within the overall family unit and have the option to quick select between the households instead of going into the world?

If that is accurate, then you ask asking if it should come in a future update or not at all?

i hope i haven't misrepresented your point of view.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Who, what, when, where & how? ?
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    If i understand what you are saying: You are asking if extended family members who buy lots should remain under your control because they are within the overall family unit and have the option to quick select between the households instead of going into the world?

If that is accurate, then you ask asking if it should come in a future update or not at all?

i hope i haven't misrepresented your point of view.

I don't understand the question either. But, if your interpretation is right, I don't see them adding it. The families are all under our control until we move them to "other households". Going into the world to switch, while maybe not as fast as some people would like, is fairly straightforward and similar to how it's always worked. I don't see them thinking it's necessary to change it. That said, if they did, I could see them doing it in an update.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01