Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bridgeport vs Starlit Shores: Let's VOTE

2...Next

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Bridgeport
    @cwaddell Anyone who knows me well KNOWS that I do not prefer long hair or facial hair on men.

But your Vlad.....oh...my... gosh! :o

He gets me all hot and bothered; he's so sexy! I dunno what's come over me???

Well done. Well done. :love:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Bridgeport
    emorrill wrote: »
    @cwaddell Anyone who knows me well KNOWS that I do not prefer long hair or facial hair on men.

But your Vlad.....oh...my... gosh! :o

He gets me all hot and bothered; he's so sexy! I dunno what's come over me???

Well done. Well done. :love:

Thank you. I've got a thing for him too. :)
  • TroyTalksTroyTalks Posts: 103 Member
    Bridgeport
    starguru wrote: »
    cwaddell wrote: »
    @starguru , your criminal legacy sounds interesting and fun.
    Thanks! I'm not very far along in that particular save yet, but it has been entertaining so far! Very different from the way I normally play, which usually involves creating and selling things in some type of self-employment career. I thought it would be interesting to play Sims who are takers instead of makers for a change, and then decided to turn it into a legacy game. With this twist, I think I'll be able to keep things fun. :mrgreen:

would make a highly original challenge :)
    giphy.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Bridgeport
    bridgeport_memory.png

Carnaval.png

I love skyscrapers :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited September 2019
    Bridgeport
    Responding to this thread got me thinking about my games in Bridgeport and the vampire mansion I had built there. I found a copy of it and started a new game there. It is built on the lot that EA had originally put the fire station but now puts the Flying coffee house venue. I don't play with either of those in my game. It really is a great location for a mansion in the city. :)

Zn8UQNv.jpg
    1iZoVLP.jpg

I plan on removing/replacing those trees along the street that are interfering with the view out over the water toward the mansions on the hills and to the waterfall.
    edited September 2019
    Bridgeport
    - I plan on removing/replacing those trees along the street that are interfering with the view out over the water toward the mansions on the hills and to the waterfall.

---looks like a great build. I love playing with vampires in Bridgeport especially after downloading skydome's vampire mod over at MTS. In fact, by using NRAAS' Traveler mod, I expanded my vampire legacy household from Bridgeport to Midnight Hollow and Moonlight Falls. My goal is to have my Vampire descendants living in each world i have installed.
    giphy.gif
    Bridgeport

I play with 2 other vampire mods - Sauzer Vampire Powers V2 and Enirei Vampire Attack V3. With the vampire attack mod one of the interactions allows your vampire to charm (drink) from any sim. There are 2 flavors of that - the fatal version and the non fatal version. In my previous game I accidentally found out that if your vampire uses the non fatal charm and drinks from the same sim before they have recovered it is fatal then too. I spent quite a bit of time in that game trying to bring back the dead girl friend.
    Bridgeport
    I will definitely check those mods out as well. I'm always on the lookout for supernatural mods to try so thanks for mentioning them. :) Oh ~ And I hope you were ultimately successful at bringing back the girlfriend.
    giphy.gif
    Bridgeport
    Once her urn was taken to the science lab she became a playable ghost. Then she and the other 3 members of the household spent a lot of time growing life fruit, fishing for death fish and learning and cooking the ambrosia. So eventually she was brought back.
    edited September 2019
    Bridgeport
    It's usually accidents like that which send us down paths in gameplay that end up revealing just how much TS3 has to offer. I actually still have a lot to learn about the game and I have been playing for years. Albeit with breaks every now and then
    giphy.gif
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited September 2019
    Starlit Shores
    I've played many hours in Starlight Shores. That town is perfect for me; I have the right salon, consigment store and fire station. On the other hand, I've played Bridgeport only once. It was nice, grey, dirty, small... Plus, I'm not into vampires.
    Bridgeport
    Starlight Shores is great for Ambitions
    giphy.gif
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2019
    Bridgeport

J1JoVQy.jpg

I absolutely LOVE what you did with Vlad, I really miss playing with him.

But back to the poll question, Bridgeport is my favorite. I've tried to play Starlight a few times but I just couldn't get into it very long.
    Post edited by LaBlue0314 on
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    Starlit Shores
    @cwaddell - I'm not a fan of vampires, but I like your style! Those mods sound like it makes it possible to play out vampire life to the fullest of their abilities.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Bridgeport
    Bridgeport is better than Sims 4 City Living.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Starlit Shores
    I did have a Starlight Shores save. Going at one point. Dropped Haruo and River (as a couple) in to one of the vacant lots and proceeded to have them take over the town.

Screenshot-165.jpg

It’s supposed to be a celebrity town so a more glamorous River was necessary.

Screenshot-3.jpg

So yeah I find Starlight Shores more interesting than Bridgeport.

Your mileage on the other hand may vary.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Starlit Shores
    Ironically, I started one of my current saves in Bridgeport (One which have a Genie, a human wife and a daughter at the start; I decided to move them to Starlight Shores as I wanted the daughter Amelia to enjoy what she missed out when she was living in Bridgeport, and also it was taking a large chunk of time trying to get from the apartment the family was in to work and school). I find Bridgeport to be ideal for a small family or single Sims, and Starlight Shores is more suited for a larger family or a family in the showbiz career. Even though I have played in Starlight Shores once, I like the fact there's a fair amount to do and the homes and empty lots are ideal for builds; my Genie likes spending his days off work just going into town and either go to a hotspot, fishing or going to the park. I will play in Bridgeport eventually, so my opinion may change (I stil got to fully explore Appaloosa Plains, Twinbrook and Riverview as well as Bridgeport)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    Bridgeport
    @Sleepstar now that you mention it, I agree 100% that Bridgeport is ideal for single sims or small families while Starlight Shores is better suited for larger families. Great point

giphy.gif