Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    The Graceful Archer
    grypynsvao.jpg
    In the fantasy world, you are renowned for your archery affinity. Some say that a bow is a coward's weapon because it is used when your opponent is too far to attack you, but to tell the truth, you simply prefer to be cautious and precise in your fighting style. Your agility aids you when your opponents get too close, and in extreme situations you can use a small dagger to parry, but rarely deal the final blow unless you have a clean shot that will kill instantly. You tend to be a person of few words, but when you choose to speak, you can sway many with your persuasive air. Your friends enjoy your company, although they do need to do most of the talking, but you are generally game to join them at the tavern for a pint or two. You use your archery talents to defend the forts of those of which you are loyal to and occasionally will go on a quest if you believe it is worth your time and effort. You are fairly well respected, but there are some that think you arrogant, whether or not it's true. Your appearance is always well kept, unless you are in a situation where it is impossible for you to maintain your appearance, but all the same you try to maintain an air of dignity around you at all times.

I like cheese...
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    The Graceful Archer
    grypynsvao.jpg
    In the fantasy world, you are renowned for your archery affinity. Some say that a bow is a coward's weapon because it is used when your opponent is too far to attack you, but to tell the truth, you simply prefer to be cautious and precise in your fighting style. Your agility aids you when your opponents get too close, and in extreme situations you can use a small dagger to parry, but rarely deal the final blow unless you have a clean shot that will kill instantly. You tend to be a person of few words, but when you choose to speak, you can sway many with your persuasive air. Your friends enjoy your company, although they do need to do most of the talking, but you are generally game to join them at the tavern for a pint or two. You use your archery talents to defend the forts of those of which you are loyal to and occasionally will go on a quest if you believe it is worth your time and effort. You are fairly well respected, but there are some that think you arrogant, whether or not it's true. Your appearance is always well kept, unless you are in a situation where it is impossible for you to maintain your appearance, but all the same you try to maintain an air of dignity around you at all times.

I like cheese...

Okay. Good for you I guess.
    unknown.png
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited October 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    What does 'thread adjacent' mean?

I'm here atm, idk if I'm "back". Plus it's not like Belly hasn't seen me on Discord :joy:

Bella being extra. :D It's just a joke, Bella, don't hate me please.

Get'er Bella.
    The Graceful Archer
    grypynsvao.jpg

I agree with some of this, but idk, I feel like you are sweeter than this. This comes off a bit... negative.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    What does 'thread adjacent' mean?

I'm here atm, idk if I'm "back". Plus it's not like Belly hasn't seen me on Discord :joy:

Bella being extra. :D It's just a joke, Bella, don't hate me please.

Yes, I'm just being extra. Because I've been gone too :P
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    The Graceful Archer
    grypynsvao.jpg

I like cheese...

Okay. Good for you I guess.

Thank you... ;)

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited October 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    The Sly Thief.

Hey, I ain't a thief. XD

The Strong Fighter😂😂😂
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I am also a strong fighter lol as if

My costume came today! Technically it's not a 'costume', it's just a hoodie based off the character, but it's way better than those uncomfortable looking morph suits and stuff the other costumes were. Plus, i can still wear it after Halloween is over.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited October 2019
    Oh gosh, it's Monday.... 😑
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Oh gosh, it's Monday.... 😑

Nooooooooo, it's not Monday yet!!! It can't be Monday yet.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
    Adam Savage, MythBusters

(still Sunday here :wink: )
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Why am I the only one typing out the whole description...?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

It didn't say nice things about me so I didn't bother. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    I don't want to go to class in the morning...four day weekend is over and I'm not ready for it yet! I'm still sick :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif

So you're saying it was accurate? :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited October 2019

I'm saying it wasn't accurate. :D:joy:

This is the description:

In the fantasy world, you are as clever as they come. Always quick with your wit, as well as your tongue, you easily talk your ways out of sticky situations. Your pockets are rarely empty, although the same cannot be said for your victims, who often will find that their valuables will have all vanished after bumping into you. You enjoy late nights with someone in your bed, but when they leave they might be missing some things. You're charming and charismatic, easily putting people at ease, except for those who know you. They know not to leave things laying around when you are nearby, that a hug from you doesn't mean affection, and that your smile isn't always sincere. But, those who truly know and care for you, understand that you don't steal from those who cannot afford to be stolen from, and that you are excellent company in whichever tavern you find yourselves in. You came from a poor family, and know what it is like to truly want, and will occasionally steal for other people if you truly feel that they deserve it. You're also good to have around, especially if someone needs to pick a lock.

Only the quick with your wit part is accurate. :P It lost me at "You enjoy late nights with someone in your bed, but when they leave they might be missing some things". XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    The Graceful Archer
    grypynsvao.jpg

I got this too.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I'm saying it wasn't accurate. :D:joy:

This is the description:

In the fantasy world, you are as clever as they come. Always quick with your wit, as well as your tongue, you easily talk your ways out of sticky situations. Your pockets are rarely empty, although the same cannot be said for your victims, who often will find that their valuables will have all vanished after bumping into you. You enjoy late nights with someone in your bed, but when they leave they might be missing some things. You're charming and charismatic, easily putting people at ease, except for those who know you. They know not to leave things laying around when you are nearby, that a hug from you doesn't mean affection, and that your smile isn't always sincere. But, those who truly know and care for you, understand that you don't steal from those who cannot afford to be stolen from, and that you are excellent company in whichever tavern you find yourselves in. You came from a poor family, and know what it is like to truly want, and will occasionally steal for other people if you truly feel that they deserve it. You're also good to have around, especially if someone needs to pick a lock.

Only the quick with your wit part is accurate. :P It lost me at "You enjoy late nights with someone in your bed, but when they leave they might be missing some things". XD

My goodness.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

What was your most fav Halloween costume you've ever worn?

NIL.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

🤷 I can only remember a few and none of them were especially great.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

Were there any funny ones? 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    So ah, I'm running a fever...guess I'm going back to bed then.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

Hope you feel better soon
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

NIL.

I think when i went as Harley Quinn in about 2016 (17? dont remember)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited October 2019

Hope you feel better soon

Thank you.

Well...talked to the school nurse...and I'm headed off to urgent care :sweat_smile:

So I've got a sinus infection that I've probably had most of the semester...
    Post edited by bellagorilla on
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Were there any funny ones? 😂

Not intentionally.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top