Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin log in issues

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,180 Member
    Anyone having a problem with signing in to Origin? I am stuck in offline mode and just keeps telling me to try later...
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Anyone having a problem with signing in to Origin? I am stuck in offline mode and just keeps telling me to try later...

Yes. Maybe it is updating or something.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    telemwill wrote: »

Yes. Maybe it is updating or something.

I've been getting 500 internal service errors, invalid_grant and timeout errors. Origin keeps dumping me out of my account after a few minutes when i'm not doing anything. i even had trouble trying to access answers hq just now.

I was in the middle of doign something until this went up.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2019

Was about to post about this. Cannot go online right now. Gladly I can still play ehehehe
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,180 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Was about to post about this. Cannot go online right now. Gladly I can still play ehehehe

Glad I am not alone. LOL And yes I can still play. Yay
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member