Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Content Creator Has Retired

Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
edited October 2019 in CAS Custom Content
The Sims Resource has always been my favorite place to find custom content, and one of my favorite creators there, Praline Sims, has decided to retire from creating. I took the time to let her know how much I appreciate all the amazing CC she created that I have used during the last ten years. If you have used any of her content, please take a few minutes to go to her mini site on TSR and wish her well in her retirement and thank her for all her hard work. I am going to miss looking for amazing new content from Praline Sims. Her final upload on August 19th was a beautiful new female skin set. Let all our CC creators know how much we appreciate their hard work. They add so much to our enjoyment so it's the least we can do for them. <3

Comments

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Aww, that's too bad! She has amazing cc!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    She is leaving TSR, not retiring from CC. You can find her new CC here: https://pralinesims.tumblr.com She has posts from this week and is releasing CC from her Paetron today.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Wow. Her final post on TSR said she is retiring from creating CC. This makes me very happy!! Thank you so much, @Bananas_45, you just made my week. On a Monday! LOL

Just followed the link and became a patron. I am thrilled those ladies did not leave us forever. I love their creations.
  • Options
    HollyHanoHollyHano Posts: 88 Member
    I read that they were leaving TSR as well. I'm guessing they weren't able to state that they were retiring from TSR on TSR itself, or promote their patreon on there.
    Please call me Spell :)
  • Options
    I've been noticing a lot of TSR's most popular creators have their own sites, too. Although they aren't on Patreon. I'm just happy they are staying active. Their creations are so beautiful.