Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best job...

Which is the best job a sim can have? What happens further up the career ladder on that job?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2012
    241040_113758278774476_1802996206_o.jpg

When your sim reaches the top of the criminal career, Emperior of Evil (evil branch) they will get a red glow.

When your sim reaches the top of the fortune teller career, the mystic branch they get a blue glow.

The picture shows both glows.

If your sim get to the top of the thief branch of the criminal career, they get a really cute fox statue.

I'm not sure if it is the best job or not, but if you want your sims to give off some really intresting looks it is. The only down side is that some sims don't like it.
  • Options
    TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
    edited October 2012
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    241040_113758278774476_1802996206_o.jpg

When your sim reaches the top of the criminal career, Emperior of Evil (evil branch) they will get a red glow.

When your sim reaches the top of the fortune teller career, the mystic branch they get a blue glow.

The picture shows both glows.

If your sim get to the top of the thief branch of the criminal career, they get a really cute fox statue.

I'm not sure if it is the best job or not, but if you want your sims to give off some really intresting looks it is. The only down side is that some sims don't like it.

^ awesome screenshot, LaBlue. :thumbup:
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I think just about any job can be really fun, interesting and rewarding. My favorites are the Criminal (Both branhes), Athlete, Military and Chef careers. Plus there are proffessions from Ambitions but I don't count those as careers.
  • Options
    SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited October 2012
    I myself like being an author. The self employed career where my sims do what they want on their own time : D
  • Options
    Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Music career, rock branch. When you reach stage 10 you can hold concerts and signings any time and make tons of money.
  • Options
    Babsie14Babsie14 Posts: 116 Member
    edited October 2012
    Creaky2005 wrote:
    Music career, rock branch. When you reach stage 10 you can hold concerts and signings any time and make tons of money.
    When my musician Sim became wealthy enough, he bought the theatre I had him perform in all the time. Now when he has signings there, I time it so he can go in and pick up his revenue check after an autograph session
  • Options
    TikaaniaTikaania Posts: 65 Member
    What is the most interesting enjoyable job/career to have?
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited October 2019
    Tikaania wrote: »
    What is the most interesting enjoyable job/career to have?
    Hi there. This is the TS3 section of the forum and this thread is from 7 years ago. Am guessing you posted here by accident based on your posting history, but if you are playing TS3 (in addition to TS4), perhaps start a new conversation so that it doesn't get locked up on us for violating the necroposting rules? ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top