Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Ivy is in for a rude awakening...

CuTvi6G.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Holy Ships-on-fire...I just realized it's Friday
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Train-wreck Friday. :s:o:bawling::heartbreak:
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Friday'll just sneak up on you like that--like an iceberg.

@AudreyFld 😭
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Awww...a hurricane just swept in. Its name is Clementine! WHOOOOOSH!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Tfw u ran out of advil for your migraines

RIP circus brain

It must be hard when your only friend and 👽 boyfriend has to be EXCISED from your life, but it was fun while it lasted
    At least ivy felt what all the other kids went through before
    Probably not with their cousin but still

I wonder if Clem would realize Sky's a fockslanigriff child too 😱
  • Options
    @pammiechick Maybe she'll get downgraded to a tropical storm soon? :grimace: Okay, not likely...

@Cement Ivy puts the...vi in Advil? LOL.

It was a whirlwind romance but that seems to be the end of it. :'( But it's true, it's something she got to experience at least?

Clem should be able to stalk her brother on Facebook or something and see pics of his family, too bad (?) fae don't use Facebook. ...Faebook?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Faebook! Bahahahaaaa! 🤣
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    Wow it's been a while ...
    Ivy gets up to a little fae mischief...

iZXiIjm.png

Tots thought they were nude in the first pic :D

Although I am please Ivy is having fun, I'm worried about the risks she is making.

Anders is determined to help Lyra...

JOt67td.png

Can't you just make him happy already! This is cruel and unusual punishment!

Sky searches for Clementine...

d0jNqon.png

I think you already know how much I don't like sky. I suppose I couldn't begin to understand what she must be going through but that doesn't stop me from disliking her and thinking she is a spoilt princess.

Ivy is in for a rude awakening...

CuTvi6G.png

:'( AND JUST AFTER I GOT TO TERMS WITH THEM BEING COUSINS! I thought we had a word about this. NO MORE SUPER EMOTIONAL AND SAD CHAPTERS!! I just want them all to be happy (Except Sky :p ). In fact I'm ignoring this chapter, in my mind Clemmie found out but was happy for them and they all lived happily ever after.
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    @Minty1992 Welcome back!

What, no Cosette? The curse strikes again. :'( Kidding, it was funny to see the chapters go 26-27-28-30 though. ;)

Looks like Ivy's risks didn't pay off, huh... :grimace: As for Anders, his happiness is a ways off, I think. Poor guy.

Can't make any promises on the sad-and-emotional chapters front, I'm sorry! Only a week left of teen arc--some characters may be feeling more like Anders when they're older, unfortunately. But you could always do what you did for chapter thirty and say they all grew up to be well-adjusted adults and lived happily ever after. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @Minty1992 Welcome back!
    What, no Cosette? The curse strikes again. :'( Kidding, it was funny to see the chapters go 26-27-28-30 though. ;)

OH NO! I forgot all about her, and she's my favourite! PLUMMING CURSE! :D:D:D:D

What can I say, my sweet Cosette, she is growing up! I'm glad she is starting to realise that Rowan is ment to be hers. Now she just has to go save him from her vain beautifully cursed sister.

My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    OOoooo this post just earnt me my 500 comments badge. See Cosette, you are not cursed infact you're a blessing in disguise (deep deep disguise)
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    I assume Cosette’s chapter is Monday?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I can't understand why their being cousins is such a big deal in a romantic relationship, but then again I'm British and to be honest our Royal Family is a bit like a Fangs family tree and they aren't weird or crazy (Yeah I'm kidding they are off their inter bred plums) But the point is this, if it's good enough for the UK royal family, it's good enough for them. Sure a few years down the line, one of the characters will pop out a rich idiot with massive ears, a huge nose and a god complex but these things happen. Someone should take Clem to Bucko Palace and show her that this is the real world and that cousin luvvin is a royal privilege, y'know, give her some perspective and a cup of tea. But then what do I know? I'm not in the UK, UK (London) I'm up in the northern bit with the sheep, the wall and the direwolves and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 tend to be the standard hybrid. Don't be so judgey Clem, it's not like she brought home a commoner cousin, at least he's royalty and therefore legit!
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I can't believe they plummed out eejit and Sheepelle
  • Options
    @Minty1992 "Deep deep disguise," poor Cosette~ Glad she helped you with comment number 500 though! :mrgreen:

@pammiechick Close! ...Sky. ;) Next week is just Sky, Cosette and Ivy again, and then it's the TIME SKIP! :scream:

@Bloosmoo Ha, perception does vary a lot by culture and time period! But as others have mentioned, Clem's reaction influenced Ivy's perception of it too--and Clem might've reacted differently if Cirrus weren't Fox's kid or if she'd made up with Fox and raised Ivy among fae. Clem was already on high alert after Ivy skipped so much school though--no way was that ending well...

LOL, well, some of the Fangs cast lives in a palace too! Not just the fae bunch--Graham probably has a few castles and palaces, and Belle's main house is pretty much a palace, I think. >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Looking forward to it! ❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Just getting caught up on chapters here again...

Wow, that was a rough way for Ivy to find out the truth! About the worst way possible, actually.

Poor Cirrus. Very much in the middle of a clash of cultures. He seems so bewildered by Clem and Ivy's reaction.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow Really couldn't get much worse! :# Unless Ivy eloped first or ran away to the fae realm first, maybe.

I feel bad for Cirrus too. 😭 He really couldn't wrap his mind around it.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Maybe his mom can explain it to him. Since she grew up in the human world.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow It's true, Lani could try! Wouldn't make him feel much better though, not when his heart is broken. :'(
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Nope. :heartbreak::heartbreak::heartbreak::heartbreak: Poor broken heart can never ever be fixed.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    Sky's nightmares begin...

k7rmsau.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    This is an interesting chapter. I think it illustrates how easy it is to misinterpret things we are told, and you portray it well.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Clementine is a natural with that bat >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg