Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• ClownlingClownling Posts: 18 Member
    Hello, I'm Clown! I'm here because I'm interested in seeing more feedback for Sims, as well as maybe making friends. I've played ever since I was young, especially Busting Out, Castaway, Sims 2: Pets, Sims 3... I'm playing Sims 4 now! I hope I'll be able to be a full member soon!
    Also, I adore clowns; I'm really hoping (though it's doubtful) that someday there'll be a circus-based pack for Sims, with some circus-y careers!
    Clownin' Around
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Clownling wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Clown! I'm here because I'm interested in seeing more feedback for Sims, as well as maybe making friends. I've played ever since I was young, especially Busting Out, Castaway, Sims 2: Pets, Sims 3... I'm playing Sims 4 now! I hope I'll be able to be a full member soon!
    Also, I adore clowns; I'm really hoping (though it's doubtful) that someday there'll be a circus-based pack for Sims, with some circus-y careers!

Hello @Clownling :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were young and have played a number of the versions of the game. You would have been enjoying spending many enjoyable and fun hours over the time, creating sims, building homes and venues, and seeing how the lives of your sims develop in your game!
    Happy simming! :)
  • aureliaalessioaureliaalessio Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi everyone! :smile: Not my legal name, but I'm called Auri (short for Aurelia). English is not my first language, so please excuse any mistakes (I will be happy for a feedback :smiley: ). I have been playing The Sims since the day The Sims 2 was released. I skipped The Sims 3 and jumped on The Sims 4. I love the game, the community and work hard at work so I can buy any new packs immediately :smiley: . If I could decribe myself with a trait from sims, it would be a perfectionist. It is hard for me to do any mean or mischievous actions, but I am learning 😅. I also made a family tree of my sims, so my sims avoid dating their cousins' cousins. 😅 I am a goofball as well. Feel free to check my gallery (under the same nickname) or introduce me to some challenges, etc. :wink:
    Hi everyone! :smile: Not my legal name, but I'm called Auri (short for Aurelia). English is not my first language, so please excuse any mistakes (I will be happy for a feedback :smiley: ). I have been playing The Sims since the day The Sims 2 was released. I skipped The Sims 3 and jumped on The Sims 4. I love the game, the community and work hard at work so I can buy any new packs immediately :smiley: . If I could decribe myself with a trait from sims, it would be a perfectionist. It is hard for me to do any mean or mischievous actions, but I am learning 😅. I also made a family tree of my sims, so my sims avoid dating their cousins' cousins. 😅 I am a goofball as well. Feel free to check my gallery (under the same nickname) or introduce me to some challenges, etc. :wink:

Hello @aureliaalessio :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when Sims 2 was released and now you are playing Sims 4, You would have been enjoying playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game. It is great that you make family trees of your sims.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about what is happening in your game.
  • LRSSniperLRSSniper Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello Lrssniper here I just started playing sims3 I am enjoying it much more relaxed than the game I played for 9 years a game called WOT or world of tanks still play it but needed a change am haven a blast trying all the options the game has also I am always open to new friends to play the game with like I said I am a noob so any help will be welcomed well back to the game later sims
    LRSSniper wrote: »
    Hello Lrssniper here I just started playing sims3 I am enjoying it much more relaxed than the game I played for 9 years a game called WOT or world of tanks still play it but needed a change am haven a blast trying all the options the game has also I am always open to new friends to play the game with like I said I am a noob so any help will be welcomed well back to the game later sims

Hello @LRSSniper :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started Sims 3 simming and are enjoying playing it. It is nice that you are finding it more relaxing than your other game. Carl’s Sims 3 site is a very helpful site for playing the game. It contains many helpful guides
    https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/
  • LRSSniperLRSSniper Posts: 6 New Member
    thanks for the link ill check it out
  • HollyHanoHollyHano Posts: 88 Member
    Hello simmers! I'm Holly, an old sim player but a new sim poster. I'm excited to be part of the sims community, especially loving the challenges, legacies, and stories section. Tribe Wahine has given me so much inspiration (thanks Pammiechick!).

I can't wait to be able to post my own stories, so throw those likes this way, haha! <3
    Please call me Spell :)
    HollyHano wrote: »
    Hello simmers! I'm Holly, an old sim player but a new sim poster. I'm excited to be part of the sims community, especially loving the challenges, legacies, and stories section. Tribe Wahine has given me so much inspiration (thanks Pammiechick!).

I can't wait to be able to post my own stories, so throw those likes this way, haha! <3

Hello @HollyHano :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying the forums, and especially the challenges, legacies, and stories section :) You are now a full member so will be able to now post your sims stories in your own threads!
  • HollyHanoHollyHano Posts: 88 Member
    Thanks for the welcome Rosemow, it's lovely of you to greet all the newcomers and give us a friendly first experience on the forums (although I didn't realise this thread was here until I'd been here for a couple of days, myself, haha!).
    Please call me Spell :)
    HollyHano wrote: »
    Thanks for the welcome Rosemow, it's lovely of you to greet all the newcomers and give us a friendly first experience on the forums (although I didn't realise this thread was here until I'd been here for a couple of days, myself, haha!).

You’re welcome :)
  • kateeschkateesch Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, everyone. :) My name on this forum is kateesch, but my real name is Katie. I've been playing the sims for 13 years, and my favorite game still remains The Sims 2. I can appreciate every game in the franchise, though. By using this forum as an active member, I hope to learn more about different challenges, more tips and tricks for a (very) novice builder, and maybe make some friends. Thank you for creating this thread, rosemow. Hope to see you guys around!
    kateesch wrote: »
    Hi, everyone. :) My name on this forum is kateesch, but my real name is Katie. I've been playing the sims for 13 years, and my favorite game still remains The Sims 2. I can appreciate every game in the franchise, though. By using this forum as an active member, I hope to learn more about different challenges, more tips and tricks for a (very) novice builder, and maybe make some friends. Thank you for creating this thread, rosemow. Hope to see you guys around!

Hello @kateesch :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for 13 years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time creating, building and playing the game! Simming is very enjoyable!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads, and find helpful game information.
  • RapunzelMacaronRapunzelMacaron Posts: 24 New Member
    Hi I am Rapunzel Macaron the name came from the fact that on my desk is a Rapunzel tsum tsum and a macaron eraser and i couldn’t think of anything else so I mashed the two together. My friends Introduced
    Me to sims 4 two years ago but even before then I was an Avid sims free play and sim city gamer. A year after I was introduced to sims 4 I downloaded sims 3 just to try out the game. I became obsessed and a few months later bought sims 4. I haven’t played since august due to my computer not cooperating but I love all things sims.
    Hi I am Rapunzel Macaron the name came from the fact that on my desk is a Rapunzel tsum tsum and a macaron eraser and i couldn’t think of anything else so I mashed the two together. My friends Introduced
    Me to sims 4 two years ago but even before then I was an Avid sims free play and sim city gamer. A year after I was introduced to sims 4 I downloaded sims 3 just to try out the game. I became obsessed and a few months later bought sims 4. I haven’t played since august due to my computer not cooperating but I love all things sims.

Hello @Rapunzel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was great to hear the background details of your user name :) It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Free Play and Sims City, and after your friends told you about Sims 4 you bought and played that also. All versions of simming are fun!
    I am sorry that you are having computer issues :( I hope that they will be fixed soon and that you can return to simming.
  • NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    Whaddup, my dudes? I'm NoWindows, but you can call me by my preferred name, Lazu! I'm a disgruntled nonbinary whose head is in the clouds at any given moment, and I play with way too many mods. Makes updating a pain, I'll tell ya that.
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
    NoWindows wrote: »
    Whaddup, my dudes? I'm NoWindows, but you can call me by my preferred name, Lazu! I'm a disgruntled nonbinary whose head is in the clouds at any given moment, and I play with way too many mods. Makes updating a pain, I'll tell ya that.

Hello @NoWindows :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads. It is best to make sure that your mods are uptodate and haven’t been broken when there is a games patch. There is usually a broken/updated thread each time there is a patch in the mods and cc section of the forums.
  • italianunicorn89italianunicorn89 Posts: 1 New Member
    need help! I just recently got into the sims 4, i have uploaded mods into the game and they go in fine, it's loading the sims household AFTER the mods have been downloaded that's the problem. when i try to load a household while i have the mods on it just has the homescreen for half an hour. There arn't any viruses on the folder. i've run a virus check twice and all appeared clear...please help i wanna play my sims 4 with mods :(
  • ForestGirl73ForestGirl73 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey everyone! I've been playing the sims for over 10yrs now both console and PC versions , always preferred PC though, I make various different sims from Aliens to Vamps, couple months ago I created my first LGBT Korean couple I also have interracial couples love flows where ever love goes in my mind <3 I wish we could control our pets in the PC version and know what their needs are I'm hoping that is something the developers will change in time ,loving Sims 4 now that we have the new stairs and we can manipulate the surface it's great !!
    need help! I just recently got into the sims 4, i have uploaded mods into the game and they go in fine, it's loading the sims household AFTER the mods have been downloaded that's the problem. when i try to load a household while i have the mods on it just has the homescreen for half an hour. There arn't any viruses on the folder. i've run a virus check twice and all appeared clear...please help i wanna play my sims 4 with mods :(

Hello @italianunicorn89
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the mod or mods that are the cause of the issue.
    Hey everyone! I've been playing the sims for over 10yrs now both console and PC versions , always preferred PC though, I make various different sims from Aliens to Vamps, couple months ago I created my first LGBT Korean couple I also have interracial couples love flows where ever love goes in my mind <3 I wish we could control our pets in the PC version and know what their needs are I'm hoping that is something the developers will change in time ,loving Sims 4 now that we have the new stairs and we can manipulate the surface it's great !!

Hello @ForestGirl73 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simmimg for over 10 years and have played both the pc and console versions, You would have enjoyed spending when happy and enjoyable hours over the time creating, building and playing.
    The new stairs and the way we can do terrain work are great! Simmers are very creative in how they use the terrain tools!
  • theglitterplumbobtheglitterplumbob Posts: 3 New Member
    Heya! I've been playing since TS1 on PC, but have loved the Playstation console versions just as much. I'm just starting my own SimLit on my tumblr (theglitterplumb0b.tumblr.com), and am super excited to tell stories with my sims. I look forward to meeting new simmers and making new friends!
    Heya! I've been playing since TS1 on PC, but have loved the Playstation console versions just as much. I'm just starting my own SimLit on my tumblr (theglitterplumb0b.tumblr.com), and am super excited to tell stories with my sims. I look forward to meeting new simmers and making new friends!

Hello @theglitterplumbob :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 1 on the pc and also enjoy the console versions. Each version of The Sims is fun to play and very enjoyable!
    It is great that you have started your own SimLit! :) Simmers will enjoy reading the stories about your sims.
    Happy simming and story writing! :)
  • ElClaireElClaire Posts: 1 New Member
    hey, i'm ellie and i started playing the sims in around 2015 maybe? i originally played sims freeplay because i was a lot younger then, so paying for the game wasn't entirely possible for me at the time, and i've been playing the sims 4 on my lovely xbox one since january of 2018. i'm excited to be here and talk about sims with everyone as it's one of my favourite, if not my favourite, games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top