Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Simmelina1
    They sure will be, thought I fear that it would be mostly Aedion, because having four small kids may prove to be too much for Nina´s noncommittal heart. Well, at least Aedion has magic to help him with chores and he doesn´t need to sleep unless he choses to.

@sarabeth2984
    I assume he flew there in his bat form, because that´s how he got back inside. How did the bath water ended up on the landing to begin with, though, remains a mystery.
    The quadruplets were sure a shock, I have set MCCC up to five kids per pregnancy but the most I´d had until now were triplets. Of course, who would end up having quads if not a young couple with no money and barely enough room for one kid :D

@GrumpyGlowfish
    Thank you!

@Dust_Bunny2010
    Thank you!

@Daephene
    It´s MCCC, I have set it up to five kids per pregnancy, but these are the first quadruplets in my game.
    I have Antoniette´s backstory in bits and pieces. I have her parents more or less figured out (her father finally has a name!), but there are still many blank spaces when it comes to her vampire grandmother, who she inherited her fangs and Glimmerbrook house from. I can´t wait to give them faces at last, I hate seeing her family tree the way it is now.

@AlwaysAsking
    MCCC recently married Nicolas to Elsa Bjergsen, so the plot thickens even more. Last I got a notification about them, Alexey and Olivia were having some issues, but they are still together. I am planning to check them out at some point, but I keep getting distracted by my other sims.
    In MCCC-related notes, I am going to turn off townies having babies soon, because it is getting exhausting. Perfectionist like I am, I feel the need to pick the name for every baby and give them a makeover when they age up, so I spend too much time in CAS. Even the elders have joined the party, I almost fell out of chair laughing when I got a notification that Vivian Lewis had twin daughters with Ray Rasoya and Minerva Charm is pregnant at the moment (though it isn´t as bad on her case, because in my game, she is technically about Antoniette´s age, but while Antoniette has chosen to stay forever young and beautiful, Minerva likes being seen as a wise old lady.)
    Aedion has managed to set no more fires. Thanks to all the cleaning, repairing and food-conjuring, he is now an adept spellcaster. So a tip for spellcasters in training - learn practical magic, acquire some toddlers to care for, and you will rank up in no time :D
    With MCCC, you can have up to seven babies, but I have it set to five max. Nina is noncommittal, becoming either a spellcaster or a vampire is too much of an effort for her. Being human suits her just well.
    You can´t see it with this hairstyle, but Eleonor (the vampire one), has pointy ears. I have no idea where she got them from, because I checked all her known relatives and none of them has those. Eleonor inherited Aedion´s vampire powers, while Elisabeth inherited his spellcaster powers. Andrei´s hair was originally blond, because the game does not support toddlers having hair in unnatural colors, but I came across a cc hair that involved purple as an option. As Nina´s hair is purple at the moment (she dyes it often), there was no reason to leave her son out of the fun.

I am once again terribly behind with telling what has been happening in my game. So lets just start from the beginning...
    8SuCBW2.png
    Antoniette continued to feel blue about becoming a great-grandmother. It was one thing to be a grandmother - there are enough young grandmothers - but a great-grandmother... What if Morgyn was going to leave her, because who would want to be with an old lady?
    Still, as it was Christmas, she had to put on a smiling face wLhfmAu.png
    Who says that you can´t give a gift to Father Winter? lSzEyPA.png
    Morgyn tried- and failed - to take care of Ellyn. Can´t blame him, there are many people - myself included - who are terrible with babies. VN599iy.png
    Another highlight: Father Winter tried to hug Adaline, who rejected him. The only people allowed to hug her are her nearest and dearest, not some old man she doesn´t even know.

Ellyn aged up 0S4qMEH.png
    gNjO21M.png
    9iNNpdL.png
    HpvbOgf.png
    MHbShKP.png
    sFuZCBU.png

Antoniette decided to claim custody of Alis. It had been madness from her to give her baby up, she had been so desperate to leave that she had not been thinking clearly. Alis was hers, Alexandre had no right to keep her away from her daughter.
    Alexandre did not really put on a fight. If anything, he was glad to be rid of her, because try as he might, he could not stop seeing Alis as the last straw that broke his marriage. They had been fine, until Antoniette had become pregnant with her.
    Alexandre did proceed to visit once, but well... newsflash, this is not Alis aY9MaEf.png (he spent two hours with Ellyn and never even said hi to Alis. What a great family man you are, Alexandre, unable to even remember what your kid looks like)
    Ellyn was happy to have a sister to play with 9WEmGXC.png
    EmINWxD.png

Some more pictures of Alis bjJrINu.png
    vTYIi5q.png (the cats weren´t too happy to have one more toddler to annoy them)
    i05l06Y.png
    0tm1XZ2.png

The girls were making a mess after a mess, so Antoniette and Morgyn took them to park to tire them out. FZGRgfd.png
    Antoniette´s work never ends, wherever she goes, there is always a child/grandchild/great-grandchild who is sad/angry/misbehaving Sq2gKNt.png
    ynujX72.png
    0YvrVEp.png
    3AzNdO9.png
    le5CEDS.png

One evening, Antoniette had to go to work, but Morgyn chose to stick around, so I got to see what he does when left to his own devices. Apparently, drinks wR6pV2r.png
    chats with the cat Pb3Lk2q.png
    and plays chess sB9Svkj.png

Morgyn invited Antoniette to party B8e6YKa.png
    Antoniette made friends with Caleb, whom she had - to my surprise - never officially been introduced to bZ4lC5C.png
    There was some whacky business going on at the nightclub, beacause at one point, Morgyn randomly took his clothes off 8M2QkZw.png
    and Caleb did... whatever he is doing MGM3May.png (it sort of looks like dark meditation, but he is not a vampire, neither does he have any wellness skill) Maybe they aren´t allowed to be in the same room without the world going crazy.
    9NXGmcG.png
    (Morgyn put his clothes back on)
    Angelique has a new hairdo YtmyyGt.png
    (and the same taste in jewellery as her mom)

Time flies skjSxuB.png
    XJZFx9n.png
    8e6IzaC.png
    cVZvYtR.png
    TD9Heir.png
    (Both Alis and Ellyn aged up have braces, they are the first kids I´ve had to do so)
    spNAE9v.png

Alis´s love for making messes lives on ZTw5Dxc.png
    9XtoqlL.png
    Ellyn has no time for such thing, because she is obsessed with her chemistry set. She is a child with level 5 skill in logic, which is already more than many adults have vEc55Dy.png

I wonder what is Father Winter brewing DCaKIc2.png
    Antoniette had a bad dream about dying, which made her think about everything she wants to do before her time is up. (She did die of laughter on the day that wasn´t. While it would´ve sure been a dramatic twist for Morgyn to be forced to step down from his position as the Sage to focus on bringing back his dead bride, I was worried what was going to hapen to the cats once the only adult in the household dies. I have MCCC set that the children would be adopted, so there would be no worries tracking them down, but I feared that the cats will be culled. So yeah, me being concerned about the posibility of losing the cats won over my love for drama, I exited without saving and ensured that Antoniette lives to see another day.)
    As neither she nor Morgyn were getting any younger - they won´t get any older, either, but that´s beside the point - the New Year´s Eve felt like a perfect moment to ask a certain question ArCrM0u.png
    N1azKlm.png
    God forbids there was a private moment
    9mIftUp.png
    Aedion had important news and he had to share them just now - Nina broke up with him and moved back to her parents house, leaving him to raise their four children by himself
    mNxKXSc.png
    Aedion flew off as a bat to duel his sister LxIBfbX.png
    AbYTdtr.png
    Which didn´t mean that Morgyn and Antoniette were to have some privacy xy7BBwB.png

Antoniette has been trying to learn the potion of immortality to ease he fears about dying QoPceG0.png Morgyn knows how to brew it, but she is determined to do it by herself, because she is a strong, independant woman.
    Right, Star? We need no men sBdduuV.png
    No men needed to take care of the broken toilet PyYEscW.png
    As Antoniette was feeling generous, she returned Bella´s lost magic to her JP3OCl2.png
    4r0LKtj.png
    Bella kindly pointed out that while Antoniette is moping about being a great-grandmother, Bella herself is already a great-great-grandmother, so she has her beaten on that department. (A quick reminder for those who haven´t been able to keep track: Amara, Bella´s granddaughter she doesn´t talk to, has a son called Mortimer, who in turn, has a son called Francois. Francois was born a vampire, having inherited the trait from his mother Catarina, daughter of Caleb and Anastassia. Anastassia and Amara are half-sisters and Antoniette´s nieces, daughters of her not-so-dearly departed sister Agnessa. Bella also has a daughter with one of Antoniette´s sons, but that´s a whole new can of worms. Lets just say that they have a family tree worth of reality show)

To be continued...
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @SiliClone

Lol, I've been having such a great time watching your love "square?" Morgyn, Caleb, Cassandra and Ulrike!

And I can't believe all the love interests Morgyn has had  Especially because he refuses flirts so often 

Is that a real thing, getting cursed from failing to cast enough spells?

And did having him register for self employment solve that tense moodlet?

Question... When you changed over to play Lilith, why did you move them to a different apartment? Will they be there for good now? Or is this what you do for your rotation?

And oh my Lord, Diego Lobo as a vampire. What a concept 😅

What crystals do spellcasters need? I could make a room with tons of crystals in it on shelves. (I already have one with a great deal of crystals, but it has fossils and geodes on it too) and upload it to my gallery, if that would help anyone. But I don't know if it's new kinds of crystals that are needed. My Lawrence is a scientist, and he has endless amounts of crystals.

I have to read the rest of your updates and see what’s going on now. As I said, I haven’t made it through all of the pages yet.

He has another one now because he gave a flirty introduction to a guy in Selvadorada :|

Anyway, it solved the moodlet for not having a job but he still wants a promotion (dunno from who)
    I intended to give Lilith that apartment for a while now, I just got carried away with other households, that's going to be their house now.
    The crystals are required for making potions, I have a mod for it so it depends... I also had a mod that prevented me from copy/past them, but now I removed it.... I don't remember exactly what he needs, but he needs plants and other stuff too...

@ryttu3k
    @SiliClone
    I have a feeling that if Morgyn hadn't been a spellcaster, he would've made an excellent scientist, or archeologist...or mermaid. Morgyn and Lilith together, now that's something no one explored before. Usually others just pair Morgyn with Caleb and squee over it.
    Poor Morgyn. :D Dolphins like everyone except him.

He's a great archeologist and could become a scientist... why not? Lilith and Morgyn would make a great couple, they're both outgoing and get along very well.... Lilith had always problems with guys though, because I controlled her most of the time, while Caleb was left to do what he wanted, and I'm all in for skilling up so she never had much time to romance.
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited October 2019
    @AlwaysAsking

I always hesitate to let my Sims to try the pufferfish nigiri because I fear they'll die from it. I always check the quality to see if it's excellent or normal if they get it and I watch my Sims closely to make sure they survive eating it.

Kayden became famous by doing fame-gaining things. Some of the things he did to increase his fame were posting on his social media timeline, singing in public, and updating his Simstagram story. It took a while for him to become a two star celebrity. In addition to his two star status, he has a good reputation. He gained some good reputation by making new friends and doing good deeds in public.

As for Dustin Broke cheating in chess, it just all about catching him at the right moment. :smile:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm not sure if I mentioned this over the last week, but I revived my 8-sim (3-generation) Cole family. Ryder Cole married his fiancee Daphne and now they have a son named Ignatius. The couple's nieces are teenagers, with Rebekah getting closer to becoming a young adult! Rebekah and her little sister, Ryan, were born long before the toddler update so they're four days apart in age. When I'd uploaded the 8-sim family, Ryder and Daphne were engaged and Ryan, the younger granddaughter, had just become a child. The couple in my avi is Rebekah Avery with her Prom date Rylan Craven.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @TheLastStar oh neat, thanks. My computer hates adfly links, so I think I'll have to give it a miss, but appreciated! And Morgyn's hair is this edit by Simandy! Love me an undercut. There's also this variation by Okruee, which is Morgyn's hair with extra floof. It's super cute. Actually ended up using it for my madeover Darrel.

@AlwaysAsking glad you're enjoying! :D And nah, they barely sleep. They both have the Student of the Occult perk, so their energy barely depletes, and I can top it up really easily with meditation. As for wishes, honestly, I see Caleb (with his combination of traits and aspiration) as... really not liking being a vampire, and in the sort of storyline I have going, he's seeking a cure. So probably that :( Bit of a melancholy wish.

@Dust_Bunny2010 she's very much a modern hippie, yeah! And the cauldron holds twelve serves, and the best part is, so long as it's still in the cauldron, it doesn't expire! Jamie made a huge pot in one of the Realm cauldrons and people have been taking serves for ages without it expiring. It's really good for off-the-grid, too. (Also heh, regarding your comment to SiliClone, I did see some art on Instagram that paired Morgyn with both Vatores. That could be a really interesting dynamic, honestly!)

I love the name William Summerdream, honestly. And this is getting entertainingly meta. You're writing about Luisa who's writing about Erika who is actually Luisa...
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!

I have had plenty of fun hanging out with Griffin and Agnes and their family but being the rotational player I am I just had to check out some of my other favorite families. I hadn’t checked in on my other fave sim, Eddie in a long time! Besides its springtime in Sulani and I really don’t want to miss the view.
    The last time I had played Eddie’s household, he had moved in with his girlfriend Nalani. Eddie came over all the time and she figured he might as well move in permanently. So he left his shipwreck home at Admiral’s cove. He’d been there for ages so it was a little emotional for him
    sXrFdGh.png
    They now live in a renovated Lagoon Lookout house in Sulani.
    wU0hCHI.png
    Their family consists of their teen twins Dante (vampire/mermaid hybrid) and Selena (mermaid) yKYjucd.png
    and Eddie’s teen granddaughter Isla (mermaid) who he is raising. She is in the black and gray spotted outfit. So they have a busy household!
    XNpMG6H.png
    The house was fairly neat and Nalani got a job promotion! The kids grades are a little lower than I like but Eddie and Nalani have been cracking down on the homework situation.
    Nalani and Eddie pay a visit to their neighbors the Kealohas down the street.
    5isJJcF.png
    uVTcmJR.png
    Eddie had brought kava.
    633ylxB.png
    Nalani was quite taken with the toddler
    MVBtb0g.png
    So was Eddie
    tjWk8no.png
    I took these shots during the Kealoha’s welcome wagon. It was cool watching their interactions!:)
    Eddie’s grandson Markus Crow stopped by to visit one evening E03vTid.png
    It had been ages since he had seen his grandfather Eddie. Poor Markus has been miserable living in Forgotten Hollow with his dad Vlad Straud.
    qaFVeFy.png
    I have a simlit story on their family history I’m working on and I want to post it on Tumbler soon. To keep it short Eddie is Vlad’s estranged father. He never approved of Vlad’s evil lifestyle and they had a huge falling out 2 centuries ago.
    Markus takes after his grandfather as far as his personality goes. Markus is surrounded by evil vampires and he laments their lifestyle. Here he is crying in his coffin.
    nSj8oLd.png
    I gave Markus a makeover with a more natural skin color. He looks so much better! Eddie greets his grandson and they catch up. Nalani says hi
    WykiniV.png
    Isla is excited to see her big brother again! She moved in with Eddie as it was a safer environment than in the Straud mansion. Markus had brought her to Sulani, they all lived together for awhile before Markus had to head back to Forgotten Hollow.
    uhuwq19.png
    kpPTLny.png
    Markus tells Eddie that Vlad found his frog farm and plasma fruit trees planted in the backyard. Vlad wasn’t happy that his son was one of the “New Age vegetarian” vampires.
    Eddie and Nalani are horrified about Vlad’s reaction
    KdB7Det.png
    mK1xNZ2.png
    Eddie and Nalani ask Markus to move in with them. They had an extra room. They could tell he wasn’t happy. Markus says yes!
    zHKzXai.png
    Markus is happy and sets out doing household chores. He starts by planting and watering some plasma fruit trees
    YvutNOw.png
    Eddie’s daughter Selena was out walking and met her classmate Duane. She thought he was SO cute. I agree, Duane is probably the cutest teen in the game in my opinion
    eO2Rtu0.png
    They had a really awesome conversation! A little flirting happened and Selena asked Duane if he wanted to swap numbers. He seemed happy about it
    SRSyetE.png
    Sure enough! Duane calls her out on a date the next night. They go to the Karaoke Pop! Place in San Myshuno
    Its Selena’s first date! How exciting! They look so cute!
    Os53LaS.png
    They sing a little karaoke
    TSrr9gK.png
    Watch some funny videos on their phones
    0nM3tdF.png
    Selena makes her move
    kB5ZgB6.png
    Duane gets a little romantic
    iB72op0.png
    First kiss!!
    74reLy6.png
    Selena asks Duane to be her boyfriend and he says yes!
    HFfcOwJ.png
    She got Gold on her first date!
    Meanwhile Nalani and Eddie had been getting whims to get married/engaged like crazy. So Eddie dresses up for once (native Islander style of course)
    And proposes!
    dSGoCId.png
    Nalani says yes
    nx59HtF.png
    Eddie and Nalani talk about their future plans together and all the changes in the neighborhood
    dcloAY3.png
    One afternoon the family gathers together and Eddie and Nalani tie the knot. Eddie decides he’s going to take Nalani’s last name. Besides Mahi’ai sounds pretty cool
    0H6XqW3.png
    6R1grkV.png
    They hang out for a bit at the beach. I noticed Nalani kept feeling nauseus. Uh oh
    JZmem3q.png
    Yep Nalani is pregnant! My 1% chance for risky woohoo has struck again. Looks like they tied the knot in time lol.
    Eddie is pretty excited by the good news! He immediately follows up with a heartfelt compliment (that’s typical interactions with Eddie)
    G9JJw6R.png
    nfnrlqW.png
    My ultrasound mod I had downloaded is on the fritz so I used MCC to check her pregnancy because I was dying to know.
    vDV4jwY.png?1
    Twin boys! This will be their second set of twins! Looks like their house got really complicated!

Hey everyone! I’m going to try and catch up on posts!
    @dust_bunny2010 -Yes Club Calico is notorious for sims freezing lol!
    @becka28 -Griffin’s pose cracked me up to! Griffin complained the whole first day there. He kept retreating to the tent to get away from bugs and was getting bored with fishing. He came around to it by the next day thank goodness:)
    @doodlydoofus -Bruce makes for an awesome superhero! :) That looks like a fun mod to use! Jami aged up into an adorable child. Awesome fight scene at the end!
    @simmelina1 -Thanks for the comments on Griffin’s family! :) It sounds like Bob is going to stay with Eliza? Its cool that Harper became a spellcaster! Its awesome that he does come over to spend time with his daughter:)
    Congrats to Harper and her new twins! Morgyn will definitely make for a great father!
    @gothprincess4ever -Love it! I would totally turn Vlad into a fruit bowl too lol!!
    @hoverael -Redoing neighborhoods is an enormous task! Kudos for taking it on! I’m Impressed with your families and builds you are creating!!
    Grilled cheese cooked on a frying pan is the best way to go! Now I have a craving for grilled cheese! :D
    @ryttu3k -I really like your plant witch Ana. She’s cool! Her house is gorgeous too. I lol’d at L. Faba’s wardrobe choices
    @siliclone -I really enjoyed seeing Uku’s, Morgyn’s and Lilith’s adventures in the jungle! Those paparazzi were something else too lol! I so want a skeletal spellcaster now! The nerdy professor look on Morgyn suits him perfectly. Any more news on if we are getting a university pack? That would be awesome!
    That’s so impressive! They finished their artifact collection! Morgyn is definitely a talented guy
    Uku definitely likes dogs, at least he does in my games too! :)
    @deafsimmer -I enjoyed reading about Luna’s and Discord’s love story!
    @darkangel1994 -I’m glad Curtis reacted positively to Andromeda being a spellcaster! Although it sounds like she had never needed to worry:) Ivy is horrible. I’m glad Curtis was ok after being set on fire! Congratulations to Andromeda and Curtis on her pregnancy!
    @ellupelluellu -I laughed at the fused sims! Its hilarious when the glitch and do that lol! Makes for interesting photos!
    @daephene -I’m sorry! I should have doublechecked my post lol! Thank you for liking Griffin’s and his family camping photos. It was a fun game play
    @ldmarko -Your family time was so cute! They kids are growing up so quickly! I love alien children too. Their voices can be kind of annoying but they are adorable. I’m glad that you leave them undisguised:)
    @thelaststar -Congrats to Caleb and Cas for getting engaged! I’m glad your autonomy mod is working!
    Cool Caleb is going to the Magic Realm to help! I can’t wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
    @doloresgrey -Thank you for liking my bar and grill! It was fun to build:) I think the car, the plants, and the siding come with Strangerville! I just love the build and buy stuff in that pack!
    @steamvarious It looks like your sim family’s spellcasting skills are coming along! I love their house!
    @keidra
    I love your Goth family! Bella is perfect as witch!
    @angeliqueadelaide -I just love where the game puts sims lol! How are they handling quadruplets and 2 cats lol! I don’t know if I could ever handle that many babies! My sims can barely handle 1 let alone twins!! Alis and Ellyn are adorable toddlers! I am glad Antoinette has custody of Alis.
  • NylaliaNylalia Posts: 64 Member
    My sim has the Freelance Botanist aspiration.

While I was checking her garden for plants to water and/or weed, she got on the phone and hired a gardener.
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I am 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Looking back at what I wrote while I'm still sick, it's sub-par than what I'm usually used to writing. I'm so disappointed in myself. :s Nothing can be done about it now, I guess, but move forward with it. I'd usually be more colorful, and I don't mean the pictures. Right now I'm playing through their date...so let's see how far it goes on the next update.

@Simmelina1
    Thank you. It's amazing Makoa was able to squeeze in that large microscope into that tiny box. :D

@ryttu3k
    Thank you, but I'm surprised no one was able to connect the dots yet, or at least commented on it. "William Summerdream" feels like a dead giveaway, but I guess I'll have to go through with my other plan. What other dishes could be cooked in that thing, I wonder?

@sarabeth2984
    Congratulations on the engagement, wedding, and pregnancy! Here's hoping the boys are healthy.

edited October 2019
    @sarabeth2984 thank you! The full tour is here, it's an extensively remodeled build of Ms Gryphi's. It's not quite finished, I want to add a little water course along the side, but the house and most of the garden is done.

@Dust_Bunny2010 as far as I know, the other options are chili and cioppino, assuming your Sim knows the recipes. Jamie is level 10 on regular and gourmet cooking, but only 4 on baking, so if there's somehow a baking recipe at higher levels, he wouldn't know it yet.

Not too much today. Life with cats.
    YDWZicq.png

Really bad situational outfits (it's summer in-game).
    DjG71BW.png

Karaoke!
    LOc6elX.png
    xckTJHc.png

tfw your seat is stolen by an angel doubling down on drinks (yes, that's Aziraphale from Good Omens).
    UjgwSWd.png
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

So back at my Pretty Little Liars Legacy...

fSzc52f.png

I swear Paige is the ABSOLUTE WORST about burning things on the grill... Have to keep a closer eye on her... The poor dog's face.

fNVdbuT.png

As soon as the fire started Lucas grabbed the cat and ran out the house.

Maya and Kate have birthdays turning into YA. They are the oldest set of twins.

Maya...

kM3U70k.png

6QYiy1K.png

Kate...

pULp4eL.png

7I8adBK.png

Kate aged up into a teen with that makeup and I was inspired by Mimi from the Drew Carrey Show.

cuD97KY.jpg

Maya and Kate were moved out and now I just have to babysit Paige so she doesn't burn down the house. In one game day Lucas will be YA and so will Paige they're actually twins.

I've been having trouble finding time to play. My kids in real life don't give me many breaks. If I play while they are awake they're all over me when I try to play, sitting on my lap climbing me etc.

5DG72Tj.gif
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited October 2019
    The Paparazzi came to get pictures of Luz. Unfortunately they aren't getting inside. Instead fame hungry Rosa was like "Ey yo, I'll look better in your tabloids anyways!" But this Paparazzi just isn't going for it, Rosa's not even famous.
    cqm6IHY.png
    Rosa: "Not famous eh? Well what if I.....make it rain 100,000 simoleons!"
    XACYnns.png
    Paparazzi: "You're going to go far in this industry, kid."
    CT6xKhp.png
    Aww how cute, the girls are playing with the family doll house.
    ADyj7JV.png
    Arnold: "Hey Mom, what's Bruce doing?"
    Luz: "He's just recharging his super energy."
    Arnold: "Neat."
    6iVr6yl.png
    Hmm, I wonder what this girl is concerned about.
    Uy3Q4sD.png
    I see, that Shamrock Top Hat combined with no shirt and short shorts is enough to concern anyone. I think that Supervillain agrees with the girl.
    UKchquN.png
    Bruce: "Alright man, I'm ready to fight you."
    Supervillain: "No need, I'm a very reasonable supervillain that's willing to work out our differences with words rather than brawn."
    T1b5sv3.png
    Bruce: "Well snap, I like THAT idea. You'll be a great friend!"
    Supervillain: "Likewise."
    0zLoCoF.png
    Well now that Bruce is a Young Adult, he can finally get back on track with Ariel (surprised the game didn't have her move on and marry some old guy.)
    MKhUukE.png
    Which means he can finally show her his new Super powers.....
    tf2aN2h.png
    .....To make her hot fresh doughnuts.
    eNS559K.png
    And here's Bruce's siblings to gush about how great he is.
    Zllwj5p.png
    Bruce: "And while The Bro uses his powers to spread negativity, I will use my powers to spread friendship!"
    o2pVPpe.png
    Arnold: "That's so corny, but by golly, I just want to be friends with everyone now."
    BU9u50O.png
    Well looks like Bruce should've recharged his powers a little longer.
    LOCKsLF.png
    Everyone's becoming friends now.
    zCBGNk8.png
    gRpss85.png
    Bruce: "Hey Ariel, wanna break our arms trying to hug each other?"
    Ariel: "Let's do it!"
    CRUNCH
    uiZNsqf.png
    Bruce: "Huh, wonder what's going on out here."
    Q3dMIGM.png
    Oh no, that reasonable Supervillain just had his neck broken, who could've done a thing?!
    58HA06F.png
    Grim: "It was The Bro obviously, saw him do it too. He called me a big dumb dummy poo pants and ran off while laughing maniacally. I am NOT a big dumb dummy poo pants!"
    Bruce: "Just another thing that The Bro will have to answer to!"
    wo01gBg.png
    Also speaking of Bruce, since he's a grown up now he got a job as a writer.....What, he has to make everyone think he's not some superhero.
    H26sEJJ.png
    Also, it's party time. New Years, baby!
    aYR2kUc.png
    Oh I wonder which vampire family member this is.
    7vGMPmf.png
    Rainn: "'Sup, vampire kids."
    Qb5U8WG.png
    Bruce: "And then we started flying around and there was lightning everywhere. Then I smashed his skull on the pavement."
    Ariel: "Wow.....you've been busy since I aged up."
    Bruce: "It's been very traumatic. I'm already having war flashbacks."
    iAs9IUJ.png
    Igor: "Did I just hear someone bragging about smashing skulls? Now you're speaking my language!"
    MRkTc09.png
    Meanwhile, everyone noticed Luz was here and started cheering for our favorite reality star.
    MrlAhrM.png
    Luz: "Dude.....I'm just making dinner...."
    ZkH9yrF.png
    Illegitimate Kid #4: "Not gonna lie, now that Dad's dead I kinda feel better about myself."
    nLuqqFp.png
    Bruce: "You know what? I think everyone here needs a demonstration of my powers."
    zt09o3p.png
    Everyone: "FREE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Bruce: "My work here is done."
    AVHLxY0.png
    Illegitimate Kid 2: "Sorry we're late hope we didn't miss anything!"
    Illegitimate Kid 3: "Yeah, I heard a lot of cheering outside."
    H65l3ZI.png
    Bruce: "Oh I'm sorry my Illegitimate Sisters, here let me make this up to you with....."
    1Q48Ujh.png
    Bruce: "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!"
    iuyVV9u.png

Bruce Bailey, the greatest hero to ever exist.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, Roddy decided to visit Carol for a while:
    09-21-19_3-55-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After she finished on the computer, Carol sat on the sofa and cuddled Roddy:
    09-21-19_3-56-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave him a big hug:
    09-21-19_3-58-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'So, how are you, Carol?' Roddy asked:
    09-21-19_3-58-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm feeling fine, dearie! Me and Dudley are looking forward to our first winter here!' Carol replied, smiling.
    09-21-19_3-59-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's good to hear! I'm looking forward to my first winter as well. Sophia's also excited!' Roddy said, cheerfully. 'Hamish is looking forward to winter too!' he added. 'And how's your little brother doing?' Carol asked. 'Hamish can talk in full sentences! He's more steady on his feet and his imagination is growing!' Roddy replied, beaming. 'You and Sophia are doing a good job, looking after your little brother!' Carol said, smiling. She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    09-21-19_3-59-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-21-19_4-00-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big bright shiny pink lipstick smooches:
    09-21-19_4-09-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thanks for visiting, dearie!' Carol said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy. 'You're welcome!' Roddy replied. He got out one of his makeup removal wipes and cleaned the lipstick smooches off his face:
    09-21-19_4-09-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After waving goodbye, Roddy set off back home. Later, he, Sophia, Hamish, Benjamin and Aunt Wendy went over to the newly built Glimmerbrook Park:
    09-21-19_4-23-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The group then travelled to the Magic Realm:
    09-21-19_4-27-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin purchased two potion tomes:
    09-21-19_4-29-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Whilst he was doing that, Wendy chatted to her nephews and niece:
    09-21-19_4-30-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone went back home after that:
    09-21-19_4-35-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-21-19_4-36-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy kissed Tiffany when she got in:
    09-21-19_4-36-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Benjamin kissed Shine on the cheek:
    09-21-19_4-37-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2019
    Opal and Pearl stepped into adulthood.
    Opal wanted to celebrate with her whole family. Pearl will celebrate her birthday with her fiance and their daughter.
    The mini party was in Bob's restaurant. Unfortunatelly it was a bad weather that day in Brindleton Bay.
    3-10-2019-10-48-25.png
    3-10-2019-10-48-38.png
    3-10-2019-10-49-18.png
    Emmaline enjoyed her piece of cheesecake very much. Tlapka wanted to get a bite or two as well.
    3-10-2019-10-50-27.png
    The adults, on the other hand, enjoyed drinks much better.
    3-10-2019-10-52-05.png
    3-10-2019-10-52-35.png
    3-10-2019-10-52-58.png
    Later that night Opal enjoyed her wife's company.
    3-10-2019-10-58-10.png
    And then she made up to Tlapka. Rubbing belly feels sooooo good.
    3-10-2019-10-59-25.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    My game was was running like crap so I decided to do some updates and did a repair of my game as well, and I guess during the repair something went wrong and the game decided Simeon and L. Faba are not sages anymore... I think it's because MCCC moved Simeon and L. Faba into houses, which I thought was weird but just went with. When I repaired the game it must of fixed that loophole because as sages they're not technically supposed to be living in-world, so it replaced them with newly generated sims that aren't in the world.

On the plus side, the two new lovely ladies are snaccs which is surprising for game generated sims, and Abby was never in-game so she's still rockin' her untamed sagehood.

Luckily Simeon and L. Faba are still in the game, they're just living in houses and L. Faba is now L. Kibo because she married Akira and had a baby with him so yeah xD I'm gonna miss them as sages though :(
    @ryttu3k Omg you made Aziraphale! Please tell me you also made Crowley, because you can't have one without the other. I wanna guess his traits! If I made Aziraphale (which I wanted to do but never got around to) I would give him the bookworm, squeamish and art lover traits. And He would have the collector aspiration.

If I made Crowley, I'd give him the self-assured, non-committal and good traits (because even though he's supposed to be evil, we know he really isn't). His aspiration would be the criminal aspiration though, which is contradictory but what about Crowley isn't? xD
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Koteyka I just discovered you had a second update with Peter as a child - I missed it when I couldn't see the pages well when my data was finishing. Poor Tony - he has such a wonderful relationship with his family and his guilt is ruining it for him. I am glad they had a lovely holiday.

@sarabeth2984 I love Captain Eddie's romance and wedding - in my save he just married L. Faba - I think that is a pretty smart match from MCCC.

@AlwaysAsking Thank you for my lovely essay. Glad your move is going well. I am still waiting for my visitors as now there are further medical tests :/ Its frustrating when your family lives nearly 180 miles away. I really enjoyed writing the toddler part. I love the sound of the scene between Ian and Steve.. Ian is normally so calm but Lawrence is his weak spot. Mason is a paparazzi in game so he has a reason to be out photographing people but it has enabled his stalking of Gytha which only makes him sad. When I saw his sad little face looking at me when he was sitting at the computer my heart almost broke because he is a lovely sim. Gytha always lets him stay the night and is very friendly to him if no one else is around. Sims always seem to visit if the friendship bar was 75% or above. Thats why I get siblings in the drifter game and gytha's lovers in this one. I wish the game had a doorbell sound I am always finding sims waiting on the doordstep impatiently when I am playing with walls up or am in the wrong part of the house.

Fabian is once again a random townie - the closest I have evercome to using him is when he was in ALana's save. He is unfit and pudgy in this game - MCCCpulls my sims in but sometimes messes with their appearance (there is so much to learn there is probably asetting to stop this but it is a minor annoyance.)

As for your questions - yes Simeon saw Gytha set fires with magic - he did not approve. And J. took my breath away too - I took his photo just because I was thinking hot 🐸🐸🐸🐸. But he is not nice J. (as he is capable of being) in this save. The screenshot of him below is also for your enjoyment.

Mason just doesn't visit Gytha - he spends lots of time with thechildren - even if she's not there.
    Ko2WNSX.png?1

Esme has been working on her potions, garden and magic.
    Xw87Uxz.png?1
    qx8YeL5.png?1
    M0MbyzM.png?1

She learnt Florlorial (or whatever its name is) and used it on her garden.
    jYmg5VK.png?1

She stopped in Glimmerbrook to look at a potential house, both Gytha and herself need to earn more money before they can move. They have been living off their garden and child support but its not enough for both houses yet.
    4RUbi6Z.png?1

She went to the realm and sought out Morgyn These two have a very good relationship and while its not flirty -I think these two have confused feelings about each other. She is never this animated with anyone else but Gytha.
    roZ6uLc.png?1
    4ibTWcs.png?1
    kWPMqxd.png?1

Morgyn taught her infatuate (the ability to make two sims fall temporarily in love and kiss) - he is abit of a tease.

SOmeone was also in the realm and really tried very hard to flirt with Esme - it wasn't Johnny....................
    gWDPM0g.png?1

The game problem that broke my outfits at Geekcon seems to have broke the realm situational outfits too - before everyone was wearing nice well matched ROM clothes ............... and now this (and this is one of the better outfits.)

He still looks great even in this shocker of an outfit - and his sulky face because Esme rejected his flirts.

Meanwhile Gytha was trying to earn some more simoleons by writing.
    s5r3lCf.png?1

SHe was overjoyed to get this unexpected visitor.
    iJaw8kK.png?1

He was so happy to be there and told her she looked beautiful and glowing.
    dRH5FR6.png?1
    fSmiPOn.png?1

My simself called and asked Esme out for friendly lunch
    to the Sunnyside Diner (they have a lot of traits in common and make good friends.) I love this diner - I am not sure why I haven't used it before.
    ToDp6an.png?1

Morgyn invited Esme to the Spice Festival and she brought Bek along so he didn't get the wrong idea, from the look on his face he got the reason why she had brought a friend.
    O5wrENH.png?1

They tried the curry challenge - Esme was the first to realise that this was perhaps unwise.
    htuQTMK.png?1

The other two weren't far behind.
    zeF6RYb.png?1

Morgyn broke first.
    sAvGKpF.png?1

Then Bek.
    GvY8kcF.png?1

Esme's fire was very fast - I only screenshotted the after expression - which I enjoyed.
    F8xlyDn.png?1

Gluttons for punishment they tried the sample table. Morgyn regretted his life choices.
    q4EKel3.png?1
    Lak2BpY.png?1

Esme has learnt to deal with spicy food and chopsticks but Bek is not so skilled. (In real life I am even worse - that tofu would probably fall down and stain the white shirt.)
    QQqQ6YJ.png

Gratuitous Brock shot.
    zi77Vor.png?1

Esme loves the children almost as much as Gytha.
    vxEdBgD.png?1

Jason still spends lots of time talking to Tabatha.
    CPnKbAo.png?1

And then it was time for Gytha to give birth again.
    XP2gnbT.png?1

Mortimer actually came to the hospital but left half way through when a simstigram message said his marriage was in trouble.
    BiKsiyX.png?1

The receptionist (a game gen. townie) has been taking makeup tips from the younger Charm girl - not a good look.
    rPBBJor.png?1

She had another little girl and following on the bewitched theme - the babies name is Hagatha (I thought it matched being part of the Goth genepool too).
    bjMLy4v.png?1

While she was in the machine she started shouting out the speech bubble with Mason's face in it. I zoomed out because it usually means the sim is on the lot. And there he was sprinting towards the hospital with Gytha's face in his speech bubble. I now officially love Mason as much as Brock.
    lOqG0zu.png?1

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2019
    Continued from here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17262029/#Comment_17262029

Darrel’s day continued to be eventful…..

7DDwrhS.png

Laney, a 14 year old spellcasting student, had talked him into sitting in her hot tub with her.

urSdwUX.png

In a spoiler to save room
    When he got in, he realized that he was in a very compromising situation.

xiBumXM.png

He is a young adult, with a fiancée. She is a teenager, with a crush on him.

6KaUsnQ.png

Laney had promised not to “bother” him about wanting to go out with him, and surprisingly, she kept her promise.

AcxVvSP.png

So it was actually fun

zggxcKX.png

But, after a while he had to tell her that he was a bit uncomfortable, and he was going to get out of the hot tub.

2VtCTRI.png

Laney, not wanting to lose him so quickly, asked him if he’d push her on a swing.

eUlbUjr.png

He had to admit that she’d done nothing inappropriate in the hot tub, and felt like he should repay her favor of letting him try the hot tub.

iph8Ujc.png

He also knew that he could utilize what he knew about positive reinforcement, so she’d understand that if she kept things friendly, not suggestive, he’d hang out with her now and then.

PWiWo9S.png

So, he pushed her on the swing.

P6GMD9P.png

She was a sweet little gal, that’s for sure. In other circumstances, he probably would go out with her.

5oHIh02.png

As it was though, he needed her to find a boyfriend her age, and quickly! He started trying to think of someone she might like.

dbtwoPo.png

After a little while he stopped the swing, and told her that he had to get going.

CHQD7AR.png

And that he’d had a good time.

E9ffaNA.png

He looked like he didn’t want to leave, but he couldn’t have gone at a more opportune moment.

Ltt36Kp.png

Because he’d barely walked away when his fiancée came walking past Laney’s back yard. And she did not look happy!

LG7jD6v.png

In the meantime, Rose has been very zealous about her spellcasting education.

vq1liF0.png

Xsacch5.png

She practiced endlessly, with anyone who would help her!

tihd7Nl.png

GC17PqE.png

She was already a full level above Laney and Diego

aS4MFh9.png

6liFmGq.png

Perhaps that's because all that Laney does is plot ways to get Darrel to go out with her, and all that Diego does is hang on his boyfriend Hermes.

SCahuNN.png

In a spoiler because of a few of the pictures
    3W8Kv2O.png

aaiFU7X.png

Diego was something of a vampire, but he wasn’t looking for plasma

6409JLq.png

U7oqt7U.png

Diego craved passion, and undivided attention. He lived for it.

wRwcLBP.png

FKGSoMB.png

11f5n2F.png

Luckily, Hermes did too.

f95mWRp.png

n5UXjrN.png

The only thing Rose did besides learning, and practicing, magic was spend time with her little brother Lawrence.

3CQhUG6.png

Time with Lawrence is in a spoiler to save room
    CWZtyV4.png

Lawrence missed her very much, and hadn’t been happy when she decided to attend a school far away.

kH3hy0m.png

xNwRzP7.png

She was also happy to see her mother and father.

5bvk15Q.png

WxpToJS.png

2mztVDM.png

When it was time for Rose to go, Lawrence always begged her to stay longer.

9JLl88x.png

Rose would play with him for another minute or two.

U8A8xGy.png

c2xIU7e.png

And she always got him laughing before she left.

7GVu3yp.png

She tried to visit him as often as possible, and they always had fun together.

8tslJ2H.png

21LwruG.png

dP5XLg4.png

She missed him very much as well.

857shGm.png

8b5SDz8.png

M0iTETu.png

pg6eHhT.png

Lawrence was a somewhat fearful child.

h1GwEjL.png

He told her that he was just a tiny bit scared to go into that cave. She told him not to worry, and that he didn’t have to do things that scared him every time something came up.

zfyKMyg.png

But she also told him that he should try to do some things that scared him, so he’d learn that he can handle those situations.

HnV1jJN.png

After a visit with him, she would go back to school, and then go straight back to practicing magic.

cLATB6m.png

Vehw1kl.png

hxU4beT.png

No boyfriend was going to stop her from being the greatest spellcaster that she could be!

oShAdpx.png

HV5oZil.png

I played as my much improved Darrel Charm for a few minutes today to find out what he is like.

K4EAMtV.png

The first thing I discovered was that he is one rank away from being a master spellcaster.

N6fWa5t.png

The rest is in a spoiler to save room, and because of some of the pictures…..
    (Which doesn't stop Rose from beating him quite soundly in a friendly duel )

9WQMOcG.png

xhhzCSl.png

I also found out that he does not have a glimmerstone, or a wand, or a broomstick in his inventory.

fpfqgah.png

Does anybody know how to find a glimmerstone??? Because he can't go and ask for one anymore, I tried.

v5eTH4t.png

I discovered that being around a 14 year old girl can make him so flirty that he can go to the Magical Realm, and really work some magic!

rUODFUV.png

mDmMFaE.png

ss8zPze.png

It took him about 12 interactions to get this woman he'd never met before, up into the observatory with him.

68ilfW3.png

IHi8ifx.png

wDIZx0o.png

After which he promptly told her that he only wanted to be friends.

yfZpoPK.png

Even more interestingly, I discovered that he's even better at it with men.

6vDavMr.png.

Because it only took him 8 interactions from introducing himself to Morgyn, to getting his first kiss.

OdjNPHn.png

IVN1t7F.png

And yes that is the woman that he had just been in the observatory with! LOL

Morgyn instantly agreed to spend the night with him, so they ran off to Darrel's favorite Bed and Breakfast.

riTCKhi.png

LOmLMbL.png

d2J9Utf.png

As you can see, they got along very well.

6tByJno.png

And I discovered that Morgyn is very adorable when he looks at himself in a mirror

y7KcAER.png

And that you can't tell if he's a man or a woman when he's sleeping, because he is quite beautiful

1vI1P0d.png

None of this stuff counts for real, this is not him in his story with Laney, I just wanted to see what he’s like. And wow! I was surprised!

As usual, I still have a few more of you to get too. People with a lot of text in their posts take a lot longer to read and reply too, but I'll get there! lol! And if you posted or replied sometime after 11 my time, I won't have seen it, because I've been working on these. It's 6:30 in the morning here, I need to go to sleep

@sarabeth

Joanna is Griffin's neice, or sister or something, right? Lol - my memory is awesome 😂

It is super cool how she's so many things at once

I don't have Vampires, so I wouldn't download her. I tried that once because I want Vlad and Caleb in my game, but it made the game weird, it might have crashed, I can't remember.

(I tried to find them as humans on the gallery, but couldn't, waaa. Lol)

Her spellcaster story is great! I love her falling off of her broom, lol.

It looks like she's good at dueling!

And how awesome that Caleb and Morgyn both want to go out with her 😅 It must be that siren song she can sing 😅

I just saw your Burger shack in Oasis Springs. I have Steve Fogle in my game but I didn't see him having a wife in the gallery. Is she someone that you made? It does look like a very fun place. I guess in Oasis Springs you don't have to worry about the weather right? And apparently 8 a.m. for burgers is not a problem in Oasis Springs, because there were a lot of people there. I laughed so hard when I saw Thorne Bailey there, and isn't that his son Orange and his wife also?

Steve's Burger shack must be a pretty awesome place if those guys are hanging out there 😂

The Strangerville items are pretty awesome, I haven't really used them yet though.

@DeafSimmer

Okay I just read your update from September 30th where Luna and Discord and Celestia are at the bar. A couple of people were feeling that they had seen someone that they thought was “banished to his eternal fate”. Apparently when Celestia went to look she didn't see anyone but I am assuming it is Tirek.

At some point Zelda asked Luna how she and Discord fell in love. And now Luna apparently is going to tell her the story.

The story is cute. Discord was kind of a bad boy. I remember your old posts about them 😅😂 He caused a lot of trouble until Luna told him she'd had enough.

It's sad that they lost their father and then their mother got sick. That sounds like a rough childhood.

@DarkAngel1994

Wow, the showdown with Ivy in the realm was scary! Not cool that she tried to kill Curtis before she even knew he was married to Andromeda!

Someone needs to get her out of the realm quickly if she's that hostile to muggles.

@Simmelina

Somehow I missed some updates or something. The last thing I remember is Bob and Harper going on their first date.

But now they have a daughter together. And you found out that Harper already had a love interest before Bob.

So what is the status of everyone now?

Are Bob and Eliza still together? Does Eliza know about Brittni?

And wow! Morgyn is wearing quite a dress in that last picture! 😊

Ok, hold on, I think I might have answers. It seems like Bob is still with Eliza, but he is also still Harper's boyfriend and comes to see Brittni when Eliza is at work.

Harper seems to have a Lot of boyfriends. Goodness. You'd think some of them would not want to be with her when they figure out she had twins with some other man!

I'm glad it was Morgyn, btw. 😊

@TheLastStar

Omg 😅 That line really made me laugh!

"Apparently taking away the CC hurt Morgyn so much he went to the hospital at some point.... and then decided to return home without redessing" 😅. Well obviously he couldn’t change, he didn’t have any decent clothes to Chang into!

And that's really cool that Caleb proposed to Cass autonomously. But my favorite part was you saying that you can't say no to him, because if you do he'll compel you to change your mind! LOL 😄

Omg! @SiliClone ! I'm dying! I've never seen that pop up before!! "The dolphin is deciding if it likes you"

And then it didn't! 😅

Aren't you the one who said that he was the devil inside? 😂

Dolphins pick up on things like that. 😉

@Ellupelluellu

Lol, ok, I'm glad she didn't pee in the pool. And I'm glad you'll get back to them sometime 😊 I love them ❤️

And omg! I totally agree with you about the ridiculous blonde hair on darker skin tones. In the pre-mades it doesn't bother me as much. Diego Lobo and Wolfgang having blond hair and black eyebrows is just a part of their character to me. I still do change it sometimes, but I don't really mind it on them.

it's the people walking around town or working in the stores or food stalls with it that make me crazy. I don't know why the designers of the game can't fix the absolutely ridiculous Sims that are generated for the game.

When you think of how complicated the interactions in the game are, the emotions that the Sims portray, and the way that every little decision make something else happen, you know darn well that they could come up with a way to make sure that the townies look a lot better than they do!

Lol, sorry for the rant, but it really drives me crazy when I have to spend so much time in CAS fixing all those ugly townies 😅

And thank you for your compliment on the picture of Laney and Darrel in the hot tub. He certainly did look worried 😂

That picture of Malcolm and Nina having their "deep connection" is awesome 😂 That mostly happens to my Sims when they are both trying to get something out of the refrigerator at the same time 😉😠😄

@ldmarko

This is another cute update. I like how you are deciding to work on the kids individually because they're getting older. Is Alvin happy at the gym?

It was fun to see Brent Hecking there, he's always at the gym in my game with that red sweatshirt on LOL.

The pictures from the park are very cute, I love the interaction of the parents and kids on the playground equipment! and it was cute that the kids were singing karaoke 😊

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    @TheLastStar I didn't make him, alas, I got him and Crowley (of course!) off the Gallery. There's a fair few of them on there, especially since the series aired! (It's actually really funny, you can see the sharp divide between black-haired Crowley and redhead Crowley.)

Here, have some Ineffable Husbands celebrating the Romance Festival. I'm... not entirely sure what Crowley is wearing tbh

AVGKpei.png
    @AlwaysAsking I will upload the non vampire versions of Vlad and Caleb for you when I get off work!:)
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, Benjamin and Wendy were in their magical study. Wendy attempted to learn a potion by experimenting, whilst Benjamin read a tome:
    09-21-19_4-49-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin finished the tome and grabbed another one from the bookshelf:
    09-21-19_4-50-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-21-19_4-51-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then it was Benjamin's turn to experiment and Wendy's turn to read:
    09-21-19_6-47-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Upstairs, Carol was visiting. She chatted with Shine:
    09-21-19_6-57-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When Carol had gone, Tiffany researched conservation on her laptop:
    09-21-19_8-06-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She wasn't affected by the bug, so she was able to complete the task after gaining a skill point. Meanwhile, Hamish was playing with the blocks:
    09-21-19_8-13-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Upstairs, Benjamin was still struggling with the research conservation task. It was getting to be quite ridiculous.
    09-21-19_8-14-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He tried again at the base station, in Mua Pel'am:
    09-21-19_9-48-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I finally decided to complete the task using UI Extension. Meanwhile, Wendy patrolled the ocean on her Conservationist Canoe, which she named 'The Bard's Word'.
    09-21-19_10-08-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After Tiffany and Wendy had done their tasks, the group went back home. Benjamin had recently gained the ability to be curse proof and also to cast long range spells. Here, he's testing it out on a plant! which one, you might ask?
    09-21-19_11-51-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This one!
    09-21-19_11-51-24%25C2%25A0PM.png

@Simmelina1, page 456.
    Thanks for the feedback! The losing streak was really getting to Benjamin. So when he finally won, Sweet Victory was playing in his head.

@sarabeth2984, page 457.
    Thanks! Both Benjamin and Wendy are learning to manage their spellcaster charge efficiently.

Bonus fact
    As I play both TS3 and TS4, I keep forgetting that the headline effects toggle command is different for each game. So, I've been known to type hideheadlineeffects on/off instead of the headlineeffects on/off command.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The teens in my avi age up to young adults in a few days and threw caution to the wind shortly after they started dating!
    Long story short: They're expecting a son. There's a module of the MC Command Center Mod where you can allow teens to get pregnant. Normally, I have a hard time having sims get pregnant. Not Rebekah! Nope! She and boyfriend Rylan are having a son and will move into their own place once they're young adults!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    My sim went to go visit the Kealoha family in Sulani, mostly because I hadn't had the chance to do so in seeing how well the new addition of Makoa's twin brother worked out. Gotta say premades take a lot better care for their family than anything. As Makoa was playing with his daughter for awhile.
    MQzpACQ.png
    Then he went and placed her in her toddler seat and gave her food because I thought for a moment he was just gonna leave her there.
    TrQ9Z1U.png
    And THEN after she was done he picked her up and placed her back on the floor so she was off to do her own thing. AMAZING.
    PCIi0VX.png
    Later his son Duane had sat dodwn on the floor and was talking with her before reading to her. Ahhhhhhhh.

Probably one of my favorite premade families now. :love:
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited October 2019
    Before I begin, I just want to preface this part of the story by explaining L. Faba's absence. She fell pregnant in my game again so I thought I'd give her a rest. It was hard enough getting these screenshots with just the characters pictured because every time I teleported them to the magic realm they left straight away -_- Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Continuation:

Corin, Casgarth and Caleb arrived back in the Magic Realm in record time. With the aid of their Glimmerstones, it was just a matter of summoning the magic to teleport themselves there. Once they landed, Casgarth, with his uncannily good auditory senses, heard something strange.

"Do you guys hear that? It sounds like it's coming from underground," he remarked.
    6RB3o57.png

Corin and Casgarth could hear nothing, but the mention of 'underground' made something click in Corin's head. There was one place he had not checked when he first looked in the Magic Realm, because nobody ever went down there - "The cellar!" He exclaimed with wide eyes. He couldn't believe he hadn't thought about it. Immediately the three men headed into HQ, down to L. Faba's basement so they could access the cellar below.

Meanwhile, Morgyn had followed Abby down into the cellar already, and when he got their he met with his prize. Peitrie stood before him, safe and unharmed. He walked over hastily, imperceptive to the glare Peitrie was sending his way.

"Peitrie! Daddy has come for you!" Morgyn said joyfully.
    GtGRsVJ.png

Peitrie shook his head. "You're not daddy! I want my real daddy!"
    JyGleyD.png

Morgyn sat down in one of the armchairs scattered in front of the fireplace and put his hands up in the air. "Hey, I am your real daddy! I promise!"
    S8bfANI.png
    Ussfaat.png

Peitrie continued to glare at him. "Not my daddy," he repeated.
    mz4iwTE.png

"You really don't believe me?" Morgyn wondered aloud, shocked that Peitrie seem to honestly not recognise him.
    FusEuHO.png

He sat back. "Hmm, I should have known this wasn't going to be easy," he said to himself.
    mlw0Qf7.png

Before he could continue to try and persuade Peitrie that he really was who he was claiming to be, they were interrupted by Corin, Casgarth and Caleb entering the cellar. As soon as Corin appeared, a smile broke out onto Peitrie's face and he ran straight to him. "Daddy!"

Corin grinned from ear to ear and bent down to open his arms for the little one. "Peitrie! I'm so glad to see you."
    2TA18rv.png

Morgyn watched on sadly. He didn't understand, why did Peitrie reject him but then run straight to Corin. He had done so much to find him and yet he wasn't even recognised. So upset was he, that it didn't even cross his mind to question how Corin had found them nor who the two men with him were.
    1O2TZM6.png

Corin scooped Peitrie up in his arms and stood. It was only then that he first laid eyes on Morgyn. Taken aback by his appearance, he controlled his reaction for Peitrie's sake and stayed stoic. He didn't know what had happened to him, but he knew it wouldn't be safe for Peitrie to be around Morgyn while he was in whatever state this was.

"Morgyn, I can't let you touch Peitrie until you're back to normal. I'm sorry," he announced, looking Morgyn directly in the eyes.
    nQl16ED.png

From behind him, Caleb stepped forward and gestured towards Morgyn. Now that he could see what was happening, he believed he could help. "I think I can change him back," he told Corin. "But I'm going to have to use some unsavory methods."

Corin pursed his lips together but nodded. "Okay, whatever might help."

Caleb walked towards Morgyn and introduced himself. "Hello, pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Caleb Vatore, and I think I can help you turn back to normal.
    mwyQKie.png

Morgyn laughed. "But I am normal, silly! Just look at me!"
    jwhY8wq.png

"I don't know what you're talking about," he continued, waving around his pointer finger for emphasis.
    Caleb just kept on smiling. He could see that Morgyn was completely unaware of whatever had happened to him, so he was going to have to approach this the old fashioned way.
    jndBJSc.png

"Okay, then. Why don't we move away from the fireplace, it's a bit hot right next to it," he said calmly.

All the while Corin watched on passively with Peitrie in his arms, wondering what exactly Caleb was going to do.

Morgyn watched as Caleb moved away from the fireplace and slowly followed him to a more open part of the room. The moment he came close enough, Caleb hit him with a compulsion wave, rendering him placid.
    HCwmuGe.png

Once he was immobile, Caleb went in. He grabbed Morgyn's head and sunk his fangs into the soft neck flesh. It felt perverse doing this, but he could see it was the only way to drain enough energy out of the spellcaster to put him back to a normal state.
    YXEQdDk.png

After a minute or so, Caleb pulled back and released Morgyn. The spellcaster growned and hung his head slightly. "I don't feel very good."
    9YU1V2T.png

Before anything more could be said, Morgyn's form faded back to normal in front of everyones eyes and then he collapsed on the ground in a heap.
    TR2JfaA.png

Caleb sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I really hate doing that."
    AXSZxDk.png

He then went back to business mode and stood straight, turning to Corin. "He should wake up in a couple of hours. Take him home, and make him as comfortable as possible. I'm sorry that this was all I could do."
    IC25YDN.png

To Be Continued...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top