Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where to buy The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
edited October 2019 in The Sims 2
Hello everyone! I'm sorry if this question was already asked, but do any of you know where to buy or get the sims 2 ultimate collection? (I don't want a pirate copy either. The real deal.) And what specs do you need to play it? I've read threads where people can ask EA for it, but I didn't know if that still worked? And if this is the place to ask? I'm sorry, I'm totally in the dark on this topic but I really want to play it.

Thank you for any help!

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is sadly not on offer anymore, EA officially ended support for that. :'(

If you have a Mac you could buy The Sims 2 Super Collection, which contains most packs (up to Bon Voyage I believe). Or you could hunt second hand stores for the disc versions, though getting the entire collection complete might take a while.
    Banner.png
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    You can buy new or used discs from Amazon. That’s what I’m doing (used). If you decide to buy used discs, make sure the description says it includes the key code.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Thank you so much everyone! @Destin2016 @M13Vulpecula
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    Thank you so much everyone! @Destin2016 @M13Vulpecula

You're welcome. :)
    Banner.png
    @Samlish you’re welcome!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • JackRutherford33JackRutherford33 Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh, yes I can help you. You can buy it from amazon very simply. This game is really wonderful game.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Or you can still try to contact EA and ask them. This is what I did 1-2 years ago even after the ''I Love The Sims'' code.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Really? I will have to give it a try! Thanks @Jordan061102 @JackRutherford33
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Or you can still try to contact EA and ask them. This is what I did 1-2 years ago even after the ''I Love The Sims'' code.

Apparently they stopped doing this a few months/year ago.
    EA stopped code support in October 2018. It’s the very first post in Sims 2 General Discussion.☹️
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

Apparently they stopped doing this a few months/year ago.

Oh didn't know, that's sad. Fortunately I did that way before haha.

But for the OP, I think you can still try we never know. 🤷‍
    Lu4ERme.gif