The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,679 Member
    Thanks @Taoron :smiley:
  • Options
    WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member

    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    CHALLENGE #128 - Whimsyville (Community Lot)
    FORUM ID: wildflower1971
    ORIGIN ID: wildflower1971
    LEVEL: Established
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Comfy Cubby
    NEW LOT LINK: Church BnS128
    LOT COST: 1500
    GALLERY COST: 67463
    TOTAL COST: 68963
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Church BnS128
    ENTRY DETAILS: My entry for the #BnS128 challenge. We had to choose a lot to build in the whimsical Community. This is my #Church. With a slight #whimsical feel but a lot of #tradition as well to the church style... I made the lot a park so its easier to visit in the community. This is a small community church traditional stone exterior with lots of stained glass #organ and baptismal font #wedding arch and choir seating area. and an alter for that pastoral message for every Sunday. Oh and a cemetery to visit lost loved ones. I love doing churches as it reflects my inner soul.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes Please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    TWITTER TAG: N/A
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK:N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: (Only a maximum of two per entry, please)

    71479951_956938221318789_4879502548165197824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnxIwod00hYWH-3TRB8CpVQXKI0MiTL78jkw98YAKzk04MhA0ojJYzM2SF4ee8RXUk&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet2-1.fna&oh=0fb775d34c595741128fb72432241b8f&oe=5DF51EF3

    71739866_961011060911505_9105817510652936192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlM45TGVw1AQ24bNReHQKayd_fxHf1I3MyVZy7KhjRTkc3Kvoa5tuDYqRMXvC26uXE&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet2-1.fna&oh=e361d9582bccc4f9835eb3a912cb4ce7&oe=5E3A0200

    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

    https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited October 2019
    May I still apply for the 'Pet Park', or nah? If so, when do the submissions have to be in by?

    The official end of this challenge is 10/9, and a new challenge will be posted at that time. But you you can continue to submit builds for the neighborhood after the official challenge window ends if you aren't able to finish by then.
    Taoron wrote: »
    @BuildnShare If the Bakery has not been claimed yet ( I did not see it as such on the main list) I think I may have the time to do it. I have an idea I started, that seems to be working out, in a whimsical way. It's going to take appoximately 234,547 cookies to do it, but as long as I don't get hungry for cookies in the next week and pass out from cookie overdose, I should be able to finish.

    Sounds awesome, @Taoron !


    I think we have all the claimed buildings updated, but please let us know if we missed anything!
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hi there. I'm kinda late and it's been a while coming back to the forum. I noticed that (on the front page) the cemetery/pet cemetery is not been claimed yet. I would like to challenge the opposite vibe of the build to this theme. :D@BuildnShare would it be possible if I can claim it? Do I also need to specify which lot that I would like to build on?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    @AlJay: I love all the cute signs you used as well as both the barber shop and the beauty salon. And an upstairs pub...men's night out? Or prohibition? rofl
  • Options
    CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    BUILD ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #128 - Whimsyville (Community Lot)\
    Forum ID: CaleSims
    Origin ID: cambot2201
    Level: Starting Out
    Sims 4 Lot Name: Twin Oracle Point
    Lot Cost: 8,500
    Gallery Cost: 145,329
    Total Cost: 153,829
    Link to Entry Slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/MOAgDTA (All of these images are from different days so they might have changed)
    ENTRY DETAILS: I chose the school for this challenge! I did an outdoor school, cause I always wanted to go to one. Each grade has a different classroom, with different styles.
    Contructive Critism: Yes please.
    Credit for CC/Recolors: None
    Twitter: None
    Facebook: None
    Tumblr: None
    Space for Pics:

    j5cNbkW.png

    jbO3C9E.png



    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • Options
    CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    Can I do the movie theater next please?
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,289 Member
    CaleSims wrote: »
    BUILD ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #128 - Whimsyville (Community Lot)\
    Forum ID: CaleSims
    Origin ID: cambot2201
    Level: Starting Out
    Sims 4 Lot Name: Twin Oracle Point
    Lot Cost: 8,500
    Gallery Cost: 145,329
    Total Cost: 153,829
    Link to Entry Slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/MOAgDTA (All of these images are from different days so they might have changed)
    ENTRY DETAILS: I chose the school for this challenge! I did an outdoor school, cause I always wanted to go to one. Each grade has a different classroom, with different styles.
    Contructive Critism: Yes please.
    Credit for CC/Recolors: None
    Twitter: None
    Facebook: None
    Tumblr: None
    Space for Pics:

    j5cNbkW.png

    jbO3C9E.png



    Very nice school, but your gallery link seems to be missing. Do you not know how to find it?
    image.png
  • Options
    CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    CaleSims wrote: »
    BUILD ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #128 - Whimsyville (Community Lot)\
    Forum ID: CaleSims
    Origin ID: cambot2201
    Level: Starting Out
    Sims 4 Lot Name: Twin Oracle Point
    Lot Cost: 8,500
    Gallery Cost: 145,329
    Total Cost: 153,829
    Link to Entry Slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/MOAgDTA (All of these images are from different days so they might have changed)
    ENTRY DETAILS: I chose the school for this challenge! I did an outdoor school, cause I always wanted to go to one. Each grade has a different classroom, with different styles.
    Contructive Critism: Yes please.
    Credit for CC/Recolors: None
    Twitter: None
    Facebook: None
    Tumblr: None
    Space for Pics:

    j5cNbkW.png

    jbO3C9E.png



    Very nice school, but your gallery link seems to be missing. Do you not know how to find it?

    Oh, I could have sworn I added it. I’ll add it soon.
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • Options
    sgemmsgemm Posts: 38 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    sgemm wrote: »
    This is my first time entering a BnS- thank you! Also, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to properly embed images. I can't seem to figure it out :/

    Since you're using Imgur, when you're looking at your album, tap the arrow in the upper right corner of yur screen shot. One of the options will be Get Share Links. Select that, then the Copy button by BBCode {Forums] and paste it into the messsage.


    By the way, your fair is so pretty and creative!

    Thank you so much for both the information and the compliment! <3
  • Options
    sgemmsgemm Posts: 38 Member
    Taoron wrote: »
    Awesome Fair Grounds @sgemm I love what you did with making the game areas/games of chance displays. Very creative.
    Very cute little Drive-Im @SimTresa Nice landscaping.

    Thank you!
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,289 Member
    sgemm wrote: »
    SimTresa wrote: »
    sgemm wrote: »
    This is my first time entering a BnS- thank you! Also, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to properly embed images. I can't seem to figure it out :/

    Since you're using Imgur, when you're looking at your album, tap the arrow in the upper right corner of yur screen shot. One of the options will be Get Share Links. Select that, then the Copy button by BBCode {Forums] and paste it into the messsage.


    By the way, your fair is so pretty and creative!

    Thank you so much for both the information and the compliment! <3
    sgemm wrote: »
    Taoron wrote: »
    Awesome Fair Grounds @sgemm I love what you did with making the game areas/games of chance displays. Very creative.
    Very cute little Drive-Im @SimTresa Nice landscaping.

    Thank you!



    You're welcome and thanks!
    image.png
  • Options
    KitelDesignsKitelDesigns Posts: 147 Member
    is it too late to sign up?
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,289 Member
    edited October 2019
    is it too late to sign up?

    No. The challenge ends on the 9th, but you can still submit builds for the neighborhood after the official challenge window ends if you aren't able to finish by then.
    image.png
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,679 Member
    Thank you @iampes23 and it's Whimsyville so the upstairs of the barber shop can be whatever you imagine it to be ;)
  • Options
    iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    edited October 2019
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #128 - Whimsyville (Community Lot) Pet Shop
    FORUM ID: iampes23
    ORIGIN ID: iampes23
    LEVEL: Established
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Newcrest Optimist's Outlook//Pet Lover's Village
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1DE1DBD0E4BE11E987BA7A1175479295?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=BnS128&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: $3,000
    GALLERY COST: $76,756
    TOTAL COST: $79,756
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/gEXJjJV
    ENTRY DETAILS: A small little "village" of shops for pet lovers. It has pet supplies and a training yard. Fountains, extensive foliage, and a small playground offer every member of the family a place to relax with their pets!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes, please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    IWOITl5.png
    bQ4nFHQ.png

    Post edited by iampes23 on
  • Options
    iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    @BuildnShare: I would like to do the drive-thru restaurant. Thanks!
  • Options
    matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 15 Member
    @WILDFLOWER1971 breathtaking!
    @iampes23 our pets need more lots like this. =)
  • Options
    matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 15 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm still a new member, I hope someone can help me post my entry properly! Thank you so much! =)

    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #128 - Whimsyville (Community Lot)
    FORUM ID: matchmaker
    ORIGIN ID: matchmakerpt
    LEVEL: ?
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Simternational Airport at Twin Oracle Point in Newcrest
    NEW LOT LINK: h ttps://www.ea.com/pt-pt/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1941DDF3E5C811E98335FCF935A43D40
    LOT COST: 8,500
    GALLERY COST: 813,612
    TOTAL COST: 822,112
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://imgur.com/a/Kyn6K1k
    ENTRY DETAILS: A complete airport for all those VIP sims that are jetsetting around the SimWorld. It includes 2 terminals (Domestic and International Flights), modern design control tower, departures and arrivals hall, several coffee shops, an outdoor lounge bar, basement parking, train station, Duty Free shopping, sleeping pods or Long Transit Facility, restaurants with indoor and outdoor sitting area...
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Please do!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    h ttps://imgur.com/ySlxpJB
    h ttps://imgur.com/4jNoXGK
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited October 2019
    matchmaker wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm still a new member, I hope someone can help me post my entry properly! Thank you so much! =)

    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #128 - Whimsyville (Community Lot)
    FORUM ID: matchmaker
    ORIGIN ID: matchmakerpt
    LEVEL: ?
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Simternational Airport at Twin Oracle Point in Newcrest
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/pt-pt/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1941DDF3E5C811E98335FCF935A43D40
    LOT COST: 8,500
    GALLERY COST: 813,612
    TOTAL COST: 822,112
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/Kyn6K1k
    ENTRY DETAILS: A complete airport for all those VIP sims that are jetsetting around the SimWorld. It includes 2 terminals (Domestic and International Flights), modern design control tower, departures and arrivals hall, several coffee shops, an outdoor lounge bar, basement parking, train station, Duty Free shopping, sleeping pods or Long Transit Facility, restaurants with indoor and outdoor sitting area...
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Please do!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    https://imgur.com/ySlxpJB
    https://imgur.com/4jNoXGK

  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,679 Member
    Wow @matchmaker ! That is one fantastic airport!
  • Options
    matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 15 Member
    Thank you @AlJay =) Everyone does such wonderful things =)
  • Options
    WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    @matchmaker thanks i love building churches.
    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

    https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    sgemmsgemm Posts: 38 Member
    @matchmaker So impressive and beautiful! One of my favorite builds from this challenge :smiley:
  • Options
    BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Hi there. I'm kinda late and it's been a while coming back to the forum. I noticed that (on the front page) the cemetery/pet cemetery is not been claimed yet. I would like to challenge the opposite vibe of the build to this theme. :D@BuildnShare would it be possible if I can claim it? Do I also need to specify which lot that I would like to build on?

    Of course you can do the pet cemetery! I'm looking foward to seeing what you come up with. You only have to specify the lot in the entry form, as usual.
    CaleSims wrote: »
    Can I do the movie theater next please?


    Yes you can!


    I have updated the list again I think I have everyone.

    GArBA5W.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top