Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    ^^ Ridiculously hot...
  • SylvanasSylvanas Posts: 40 New Member
    Not as hot as it was earlier. Only 30C (86F) but it reaches at least 37C (100F) every day here during the summer. Oh, and then it drops down to like 2-4C (36-40F) virtually every day in the winter. I hate/love this place. :neutral:
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    BabySquare wrote: »
    It's going to be 34C tomorrow, feeling like 45C. Send help!

And to those of you in hot countries (like Australia) who don't understand why Brits can't cope with summer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMqkuAb-HYg

That's an interesting video. She completely forgot to add the humidity factor in, which is why we feel so uncomfortable in the UK.

I went to Egypt and had far higher temperatures than today but it didn't worry me (dry heat) and when I went to Moscow once in February it was 30% below, (freezing but dry air) but I went out to see the changing of the guard at the Kremlin at midnight and it didn't worry me either with the right coverings! (Nobody dared mugging tourists in those USSR days. We were all being watched)!

25% here and I want to stay indoors.

My flat is currently very cool and the weather was 31% today outside = 24 inch thick sandstone walls and facing away from the sun helps!

The humidity is what's been doing us in today; sweating is one thing, but when it's so humid your sweat can't evaporate....
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • TamsenSkier10TamsenSkier10 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2021
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
    Post edited by TamsenSkier10 on
    It's going hot again. :s
  • SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    Dreary
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

70's and sunny
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Hot and humid with off and on thunderstorms. We're trying to figure out if Dorian will hit us or Florida.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • NikuNiku Posts: 13 New Member
    way too HOOOOT. Although it rained a little in the morning. And then HOT AGAIN.
  • lemonstoknifefightslemonstoknifefights Posts: 8 New Member
    Mild in Ireland 😂

Hot and sunny with a chance of severe weather. Also, those of you down south, where the hurricane may hit, please be safe!
    Best of luck to everyone in the path of Dorian. Stay safe. We're on the east coast of South Carolina so we're hoping it takes a north west path. Don't hurricanes know you just can't play Sims without electric? :p
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Hot and gross. It's supposed to be a bit cooler this Thursday, so I am looking forward to it.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • GrainneSwannGrainneSwann Posts: 17 Member
    We're fresh out of a heatwave :D Kind of looking forward to a bit of rain honestly. Probably going to regret saying that - it does so like to rain in England ;P
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Perfect - 25 degrees c and sunshine.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    Hot, hot, hot, and hot. Around 78-100+ degrees in summer.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
    Cool and rainy here in Central Illinois.
    It's raining heavier and heavier (it's all coming down in an angry deluge now) and we've got thunder and lightning (though not very very frightning me) rattling off all over the place.
    It's October 1st and 92 in South Carolina.

*sigh* I love the cool, crisp days of fall......when is that going to happen?
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I'm in SC, too. It will feel like 99 today (so says the forecast), but over the weekend I think we are supposed to start cooling down.

The humidity is relatively low for us here at least, still mid-upper 90s is much too hot for this time of year.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Yay, we've sprung into spring. 27 and sunny today. Summer's coming!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Cold and overcast in this part of the UK. Autumn seems to have crept up on us overnight.
    Cool and cloudy
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    I live in western Washington state, so yeah, it's raining. :/