December 6 - It's Friday. What does it mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

I Played The Sims Yesterday

I got my ancient Windows desktop working yesterday, and while I was doing that found my old Sims disc! It was amazing playing that game again after so many years. I had forgotten how many of the Sims 4 features were actually in place in Sims 1. The music really made my heart sing. ❤️
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• Tootsyim1Tootsyim1 Posts: 484 Member
    Yay for you! I missed the Sims so much and my newer computer couldn't run it so my wonderful son bought an old Dell computer with XP on it so I could play it again! (I don't remember it being soooo hard!!) :smiley:
    I agree with you - the music does make a heart sing!! Have fun!!
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 102 Member
    I wanted to play TS1 a while back but I couldn't find my Superstar CD's, so I gave up. I love the music in that expansion.
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 194 Member
    Hoping I can get my old windows computer to work so I can play :)
  • cuehappiestcuehappiest Posts: 4 New Member
    It would be cool if I can play as I miss it so badly.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 383 Member
    I spent more time then I care to admit to get this game to work on my Windows 10 laptop. It really is still a fantastic game ❤
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 41 Member
    @Rouenpucelle
    I miss playing the classic! I regret letting my friend bend the disk awhile back. Otherwise, I'd have owned the whole collection by now.
  • OzianOzian Posts: 33 Member
    Yes, it still has a lot going for it.
  • rileyandjacobrileyandjacob Posts: 42 Member
    I love the original series! Once I get my (very old) mac mini with me, I hope to be playing it again soon! :smile: