Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread **CLOSED**

QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
Hello everyone!

This is the official casting thread I'll use for the Legacy-Bachelor Challenge. The chapters will be posted on the main thread tho.

rules

* 7 candidates woo for the bachelor/ette.
* I use a mod to determine the exact relationship ranking to make it fair play.
* You can't influence the challenge anymore after it has begun. (Unless there will be polls or games or who knows what.)
* The winner of the challenge will be the spouse for the legacy heir/ess. :)
* I will mainly play the bachelor/bachelorette actively to make it more interesting (hopefully).

application form

Please fill out the form below and post it here in the thread. A picture of the sim would be nice but it's just a little extra :) Please try to avoid saying the aspiration and traits.

Fresh out of CAS young adult sims only. No skills, extra traits or similar :)

I have all packs :)
Forum name:
Gallery ID:
Name:
Hometown: What sims 4 world are you from?
Family Members: can include pets and doesn't mean you created these sims

You will most likely only have one kid. How would you name it? (One version for boy and one for girl please)
Hobbies: in game only
What would you like in a partner?
What would you hate in a partner?
Dream career: one from in game
Stuff I love:
Stuff I hate:

some extra info for an application: When I find out a contestant is NOT fresh out of CAS, the sim will be disqualified from the challenge. (Harsh but necessary by now, sorry.)

As I play with scoring it would be nice - not compulsory at all tho - if you submitted sims with traits the previous spouses didn't have yet. The ones they already had are:
* Romantic
* Self-Assured
* Materialistic
* Neat
* Clumsy
* Paranoid
* Ambitous
* Loner
* Slob
* Active
* Loves Outdoors
* Foodie
* Kleptomaniac
* Genius
* Outgoing
* Bro
* Freegan
* Creative
* Music Lover
* Perfectionist
* Chilf of the Islands
* Maker
* Jealous

bachelor

Mycroft Brennan

aspiration: not important anymore :p
traits: Erratic and Clumsy (still a teen)

candidates

1) Marina Straud by @afai1261
2) Jude Ember by @MaggieMarley
3) Whimsy Wills by @Irishsong
4) Star Paewai by @pammiechick
5) Luna Anubis by @VanPelt81
6) Melissa Beauchamps by @Skeilah
7) Cheyenne Neville by @TwinkiesLA

Looking for 7 women this time :) No idea which of the three guys will be heir tho :D

DEADLINE: Monday, 30th August 2020 midnight CET. If there are more than 7 applications, I will roll who will be part of it. So if there are more than 7 ladies, don't bother to submit a sim :)
Post edited by Queenarella on

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Can you save me a spot please? Also is there a deadline for this?

Yes I can save you a spot :) There's no deadline yet. First of all, I need enough candidates. If there are more at some point or more than 7 people want to submit sims, I'll add a deadline.
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Totally excited to submit a sim for this... I have no idea who I'm going to make, but she'll be fun. :D
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Can you reserve a spot for me?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Totally excited to submit a sim for this... I have no idea who I'm going to make, but she'll be fun. :D

Can't wait to see her :) I'll reserve a spot for you!
    Can you reserve a spot for me?

Sure :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I have a sim all ready to go for this...

Gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Name: Anna-Nicole Babineaux
    How many kids do you want? as many as my body can make before it can't make any more
    Do you want to get married? Yasss
    Hobbies: Eating, watching trashy reality TV, reading tabloid magazines and newspapers about celebrities
    About you: My name is Anna-Nicole Babineaux. I dream of being a world famous celebrity. I have a cheerful personality and I love me food (any kind since I am not picky). The best phrase to describe me is "Awesome Sauce", which sounds like it'll be delicious. Plople claim that I am a flatulent gal but that is a lie...

Anna-Nicole can be found with the hashtags #CastingCall #LegacyChallenge #Queenarella as well as the link above.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Reserve me please!!
    edited October 2019
    j1pRYci.png

Gallery ID: GloomyKittie
    Name: Estrella Knox (Tattoo version)

How many kids do you want? None, ew.
    Do you want to get married? I guess?
    Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, thinking about death, worshipping the devil....joking. Duh.
    About you: So, uh. Hi. The name is Estrella, it means Star in Spanish if you're wondering. I'd say I'm a pretty cool chick, I love being the head singer in my band Bring Me Doom, we're a cool metal goth rock punk band. While I'm not doing local gigs with my band I tend to spend my time practising guitar and listening to some cool jams.

So, erm...my favourite colour is black, like my soul. I don't do colour, only in my hair and a slight touch in my make up, so don't ever try to dress me in colour. You have been warned. Well, I'm getting bored now so I'm going to go paint my nails....black.
    Post edited by kittymeow on
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    Gallery ID:DCJ504
    Name: Summer Shipp

How many kids do you want? 4 or 5
    Do you want to get married? Definitely
    Hobbies: Painting and music
    About you: I am sweet and young and I want to leave a mark on the world. That does not mean I want to be famous - I think that living in the lime light would be very difficult and intrusive. There are other ways to make a mark on the world - I just haven't figured it out yet. What I have figured out is that I want a family and this seemed like a good way to make a start on that. Or at least I hope it will.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    j1pRYci.png

Name: Estrella Knox

Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, thinking about death, worshipping the devil....joking. Duh.
    About you: So, uh. Hi. The name is Estrella, it means Star in Spanish if you're wondering. I'd say I'm a pretty cool chick, I love being the head singer in my band Bring Me Doom, we're a cool metal goth rock punk band. While I'm not doing local gigs with my band I tend to spend my time practising guitar and listening to some cool jams.

So, erm...my favourite colour is black, like my soul. I don't do colour, only in my hair and a slight touch in my make up, so don't ever try to dress me in colour. You have been warned. Well, I'm getting bored now so I'm going to go paint my nails....black.

She is cool
    @VanPelt81 Anna-Nicole is cool! I really like her :) (Reminds me of myself :joy: But that also means, in case she wins, there will be tons of mean jokes :sweat_smile: )

@kittymeow Estrella seems to be fun to play! :)

@DCJ504 Summer sounds like a very sweet girl :)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited October 2019
    What packs do you have? So I know what clothes/hair I can use
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on

Good question! I'll add it to the instruction. I have them all. :sweat_smile:

Good question! I'll add it to the instruction. I have them all. :sweat_smile:
    Awesome. I made a girl. Just need to write up her details and upload her for you
    edited October 2019
    Me in my preferred outfit:
    maddy1.jpg
    Me in an outfit my sister said didn't make me look trashy:
    maddy2.jpg

Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    Name: Madelyn Spellman

How many kids do you want: 2-3
    Do you want to get married: Sure if it's with the right someone.
    Hobbies: Reading, Listening to music, and drawing, anything creative!
    About you:
    My name is Madelyn (pronounced Madeline), but my family calls me Maddy. I'm the youngest of three sisters. I grew up surrounded by family. In addition to my older sisters and my parents, my grandparents lived with us too. So it was always a full house and a loving house.

My sisters and I run a bookstore that's been in our family since the turn of the last century. Between running the shop and my hobbies, I've never really had the chance to date. That and my Dad is super overprotective-- He's the guy who didn't let his daughters date till they were old enough. Eyeroll.

My oldest sister signed me up for this competition behind my back. She was actually going to sign both my older sister and myself up, but my older sister caught her. Instead of saving me, my older sister helped my oldest sister fill out the application form. I guess they must have done a pretty decent job if I actually got picked.

I'm not really sure what I'm expecting out of this competition, but I'm hoping to have fun and maybe make some friends. If I click with the Bachelor that'd be even better, but I don't want to put too much pressure on either of us.

-Gallery Link-
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    j1pRYci.png

Name: Estrella Knox

She is cool

Thank you! 🙂 I love Anna-Nicole too, you always make great and interesting sims.
    I forgot to add tatttooos! Would it be OK if I reupload her later?
    @MaggieMarley Great! :)

@TheYayToast Madelyn looks cute :) Is that cat top CC? I've never seen int in the game and I love it! Also, just take your time. I haven't even finished the bachelor yet. Not to think about the non-existing house :D

@kittymeow That's ok :) Just make sure it's easy to see which household I'll have to download :)
    @MaggieMarley Great! :)

@TheYayToast Madelyn looks cute :) Is that cat top CC? I've never seen int in the game and I love it! Also, just take your time. I haven't even finished the bachelor yet. Not to think about the non-existing house :D

@kittymeow That's ok :) Just make sure it's easy to see which household I'll have to download :)

@Queenarella Nope, not CC! It's actually one of the alternative patterns/colors from the crescent moon sweater from ROM! I'll finish her bio in a sec... I actually just had to drive into work. Lol. I have the history down, just need to write it out.
    Name: Veronica Huntington

SZunvjw.png?1

Download link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3A67A6DEE52A11E98E55EEB2A79C7201?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=thisisarealpainx&max=50&maxis=false

She has the tags: #Queenarella and #LegacyBachelor

Gallery ID: thisisarealpainx

How many kids do you want: Two: one boy, one girl. I can’t wait to dress them up but we might have to get a nanny to do all the dirty stuff, like changing nappies. I refuse to ruin my perfect manicure.

Do you want to get married: Of course! I’ve been planning my wedding since I was 8. I’ll be such a bridezilla. I also want some sort of fancy and public proposal with all eyes on me.

Hobbies: Looking at my gorgeous face in the mirror, going shopping with Daddy’s credit card, reading romance novels, did I mention looking at my gorgeous face?

About you: Hello, I’m Veronica. And no, you may not call me ‘Ronni’ or ‘V’ - it is Veronica and only Veronica.

Some people say I can be a bit of a diva, but I just know my own worth and I’m looking for a man who will treat me like the Princess that I am. He should worship the ground that I walk on, take me out to fancy restaurants and, of course, buy me plenty of expensive gifts. Hint: I love diamonds and roses are my favourite flower.

Oh and don’t even think of buying me an item of clothing which cost you less than 500 simoleons. Non-designer clothes are not worthy of touching my superior body.

I don’t really want to work. But, if I must get some sort of job I’d like a career which involves a lot of attention and adoration. Acting might suit me, or even social media.
    I reupload her with the title Estrella tattoo version. :)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm sorry it's taking so long, promise my sim'll be up soon!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I'll post my girl in the morning, Ellie Shaffer
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited October 2019
    Gallery ID:writerboy08
    Name:Ellie Shaffer

b5JRfmn.png

How many kids do you want? I'd love to have 3 or 4.
    Do you want to get married? Yes!!!

Hobbies: I love Cooking and Entertaining. I love to sing and am teaching myself guitar. I also like to volunteer from time to time.

About you: Heeey!! My name is Ellie, my friend call me El. I am a recent nursing graduate. I come from a small family two parents and a older sister Kristina. My parent's marriage is the golden standard for all my relationships. It wasn't perfect, but they loved each other. My father died when I was 16. His hospital stays inspired me to volunteer there and eventually become a nurse. I've dated only three guys. The last guy I dated through college, thought he was "The One", but it turns out he was cheating on me with several girls, including one in the program with me. It ended spectacularly at my pinning ceremony...anyway its been a year and I want to start my life. I don't expect perfection, but loyalty is a must.
    Post edited by MINEZ on
    @TheYayToast Oh! I should pay more attention to all the CAS stuff coming with a new pack. No rush, I didn't even open the game yesterday to finish the BOTU, make the bachelor and build the house :# Bones is reeeeally addicting. Not to forget I also have an oral exam left on the 23rd :joy:

@MaggieMarley Veronica is great! I wish I had those lips :sweat_smile:

@kittymeow Great! Thank you :)

@nerdfashion No rush, I am far from ready to start anyway ^^

@MINEZ Ellie sounds great! :)