Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Renaissance Gardens

2...Next

Comments

• Kb777Kb777 Posts: 11 New Member
    awesome job as always :)
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    Kb777 wrote: »
    awesome job as always :)

@Kb777 Thank you!! I appreciate that you stopped by!!
  • Kb777Kb777 Posts: 11 New Member
    aww yw np my pleasure ty again for giving me the link so i can see it :) LMC
    Today I will be finally uploading Renaissance Gardens!! :) Thank you everyone for all your support and patience while I was building Renaissance Gardens! Even though originally I wanted to upload a version of Renaissance Gardens with all the lots due to EIG issues (I had so many EIG crashes trying to include the lots that I lost count).. I will be uploading a version of Renaissance Gardens that includes a few public lots such as parks, fountain, town squares, and gardens.. Residential and commercial lots will be uploaded separately.. Here is a screen shot of how RG will look when I upload it today..

screenshot_original.jpg

If you would like this world to look like the screen shots here is a diagram of how I intended to have the residential and commercial lots placed in Renaissance Gardens ..

screenshot_original.jpg

I hope you enjoy Renaissance Gardens! If you would like to share screen shots of how you placed the lots or if you added lots you created I would love it if you want to share them in this forum!! :)<3

Today you can find Renaissance Gardens in the Exchange as well as some lots both residential and commercial that I uploaded today.. I also have more lots uploaded for Renaissance Gardens in my studio in my Sims 3 Community page where you can find more lots for Renaissance Gardens that I have previously uploaded in April this year..

Here is the link to Renaissance Gardens: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9333770

Also included in my diagram are several lots created by the very talented Jessabeans! Those lots include: Tudor Revival, Windermere and Celeste's Cottage.. They are all very lovely and look beautiful in Renaissance Gardens! Tudor Revival was built for the renovacy challenge and I had a lot of fun decorating it: Here are the links: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9310215
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7384841
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9310559

edited August 2019
    @Hidehi Thank you so much for your patience and all the support you have given me while building Renaissance Gardens!! :) I would love to see what you do with it! <3
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @LMC6255 :) ,

My game started off in winter as I forgot to change my seasons settings ... so I thought I'd post a winter screenshot ... Renaissance Gardens looks beautiful! <3

v2x4Sys.jpg?1

I've also made a sim couple especially for Renaissance Gardens. Meet Percy Kensington (gardener) and his wife Priscilla (artist) ... they are autonomously having a lot of fun at the Royal Dance Pavilion :p

SMz9FAq.jpg?1
    @Hidehi I love the screen shots!! The town looks beautiful in the Winter! Percy and Priscilla are adorable, they seem to be having a great time at the bubble bar! Thank you for sharing these screenshots with me!!
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,991 Member
    LMC6255,

This world looks Awesome! Please tell me you aren't using any CC!
    Damienf519 wrote: »
    LMC6255,

This world looks Awesome! Please tell me you aren't using any CC!

@Damienf519 Thank you for your kind words! I never use CC! I did use some store content on the lots that are included with the world.. I try to keep my builds and worlds completely CC free...
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,991 Member
    edited October 2019
    LMC6255 wrote: »

Thanks. I never use CC. That stuff is just dangerous. I'm glad your world doesn't use it, because I really want to play with it, since it looks like a really nice looking world.
    @Damienf519 I agree, it can make one's game crash so I am very careful.. Also feel free to keep or remove what ever builds are already included with RG.. I just want anyone who downloads it to enjoy it! :)