Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Oh and keep the eyeliner Anders....it'll get you nooboos faster than you can say the words wooooooo hoooooo!!!!

Good call!
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @GlacierSnow Let's hope it passes! :'(

@AudreyFld Poor Anders and his sleep deprivation. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Sky searches for Clementine...

d0jNqon.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited September 2019
    Well, i, for one, am looking forward to the sun king hunt, even if Sky isn't stoked for it!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Eek!
    Sky finds out she was a bad mom. So sad! :'(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I feel so bad for Sky and Rain too. She just wants to help and looked sooo disappointed.
  • Options
    @WagonFruit I bet you are!! 😘

@pammiechick The meeting could've gone way worse though...! :#

@AudreyFld She really does. Maybe Sky will bring her in on things later...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Sky and Rain are not very close as sisters are they? Too bad I would have loved to have a sister! :) Maybe this will bring them a bit closer by just helping each other out.
    Oh my Clem you are starving for a friend. :o Maybe you and Sky can become closer as time goes on or maybe this will all backfire. :# Lets hope it's the first one though! :)

@LadyLobster I am having a hard time with my favorite this gen. Usually I see the new banner and know right away but this time around I'm struggling. :/ I like them all so much! <3
  • Options
    @haswh Sky never thought much about their closeness until now--they both had very different interests growing up and that was fine, but insecurity is seeping in now. They could be closer though!

As much as Clem loves Sly and Ivy, her world is pretty closed off--Ivy was right when she observed Clem didn't have any other mom friends.

And don't worry about having a favorite! <3<3 I'm glad you like everyone. :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Awwwww how could I have forgotten that Clem was such a sweetheart? I know, it's seeing her helicoptering around but....awwwwwww

Hmmmm new theory, Orlando is the sun king, shallow, bright, in a solar eclipse at the moment? Which means Rain gets to kick his butt = happy Rain :D Clem literally throttles Cirrus and Ivy reckons she should take home an actual demon which gets Xanny out of his love square. Skye's brain can't take anymore, she has a total melt down goes to see Anders..... Lyra meets up with Cirrus as he's throwing himself into the sea with a broken heart and they get together..... still working on the others lol highly doubting I'm getting the Rowan Xanny togetherness but I still wood ship that.

I like there's a silly story Cossette/Rosaline and a serious Sky/Orlando story running alongside each other, so just when you think Arrrrggghhhh Skye I'll explode, you get Cossette making cow eyes at Xanny while not feeling the love she'd hoped. Love it.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @haswh I get where you're coming from, I feel sorry for Rain too, and I also wanted a sister and a couple more brothers but it's all good. We'd have probably wound up wishing we hadn't got them at times lol Actually I always wanted a really big family and it's teeny tiny. Next time around I reckon I'll be a mouse or something :)
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo LOL, we've only seen the worst aspects of Clem this gen because those are the ones Ivy's hyper-focused on. She's way too involved in Ivy's life, but she does care.

And rofl, that's another ship harbor for the ages. It's funny, I considered Lyra having a huge crush on Cirrus before I started writing this gen! What an odd couple they'd make. "Wood ship," ha. ;)

And yeah I really wanted some comic relief after the heaviness of Sky's chapters this gen! I'm glad it works. <3 The young adult arc may be different though...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Sooo...I guess Cosette is next up?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick She is! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Cosette says goodbye to Xan...

tvOEV5j.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Y U HESITATE TO KISS HER XAN?? HUH?? :angry:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Y U HESITATE TO KISS HER XAN?? HUH?? :angry:

mayb hes gotta think about the right angle 2 nyoom in, u dont wanna end up kissy kissy wrong spot
    unless......?
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Maybe awkwardness, maybe lack of enthusiasm. Maybe both!

@Cement or this~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I'm finding this hard to watch, well read, it's all mixed up! Cosette should be with Rowan and Ros with Zanny! Clearly they don't belong together the way it is now! :s I totally ship Cosette with Rowan always and forever as BFFAE's and life partners! I just hope when he does speak he says the right words to Cosette!
  • Options
    P
    haswh wrote: »
    I'm finding this hard to watch, well read, it's all mixed up! Cosette should be with Rowan and Ros with Zanny! Clearly they don't belong together the way it is now! :s I totally ship Cosette with Rowan always and forever as BFFAE's and life partners! I just hope when he does speak he says the right words to Cosette!

Totally this. She will eventually learn he can speak. So he has to measure his words carefully. I just wonder how much longer. :'(

• Options
    @haswh LOL, sorry it's hard to read! <3 Things'll get straightened out...eventually. Probably~

Rowan's going to have to try really hard to find those right words--hopefully before it's too late.

@AudreyFld Too long, probably. :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Xanny gong back to hell (and it’s true hell because of his sisters! 🤣) it’d be your hell if you had to screenshot all of them as teens. Hee hee!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick :scream::scream::scream::scream: Never!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster Never say never. :joy:
  • Options
    @haswh It'd make me go back to only children for an entire generation!
    uduVcAP.png