Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Dynamic Developers - Weekly Build Challenges

Comments

• coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited September 2019
    Sorry I didn't get an entry in this week @JosieAnglin. I was so busy this week, and then, I got depressed because of my date with my husband :(.

Great entries, everyone B)! I'm looking forward to the new challenge B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    Thank you @coolsim9999999 for my congrats. Been on vacation till this evening, so I didn't get to thank you sooner. Congrats on such wonderful houses and sims for this challenge. Can't wait for the next one to work on. Would have really liked to do this one, just bad timing on my part.
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

You're very welcome @kimartist :)! I hope you had a great vacation B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited October 2019
    I am sorry that your time with your husband didn’t go too well @coolsim9999999 :( I send hugs to you <3
    I hope that you will enjoy doing the new challenge.
    Welcome back from your vacation @kimartist :)
    Thanks so much for your supportive comment and hugs @rosemow <3! I think next weekend will be better.
    4kkjdXo.png

• JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    @Taoron

Your New England Farmhouse is beautiful! I absolutely love the size and shape! I love that you used the terrain tool and made the home interesting to look at! The driveway to the garage looks great! I adore the pumpkin patch in the yard! The pumpkins on the porch look so nice! The sunflower area is perfect for this theme! The interior of the home is decorated so nicely! I love the layout of the home, and the McApples have plenty of room to live there! You made the interior feel so cozy and sweet!

The McApples look like such a nice family! I love that you included them being from Irish decedents. The flannel in the outfits and Autumn colors look great on them! I love everyone's traits!

@AlJay

Your fall family home is stunning! I adore the deep red color you chose to go with the brick for the exterior! The pumpkins, well, and landscaping around the front of the home is beautifully placed and really makes this look like an Autumn home! I love the way you decorated the backyard! The stepping stones to the small garden area looks so nice and the pumpkins, scarecrow, and landscaping looks beautiful! The interior of your home is decorated so nicely and looks very cohesive! I love all the yellow and orange in the home, it looks so nice with the dark wood! I love all the autumn decor placed through out the home!

@DrewDrop26

Your Autumnal Abyss home is amazing! The size and shape of it is beautiful! I love the exterior use of stone and brick mixed! Your landscaping all around the pathway is beautiful! I love that you included pumpkins in the landscaping! The fallen leaves underneath your trees look beautiful and really fit into this weeks theme! The interior of your home is decorated so nicely! My favorite part is your entry way, I think it's beautiful and unique! I love the red tones you used throughout the home with the dark wood, it looks beautiful! Everything feels so cozy and rustic!

Your McApple family is adorable! I adore the traits you gave them all and I love that you created kids of all ages! Their outfits resemble Autumn beautifully!

@gemchiara

Your Autumn Culmination home is so cute! I love that you used an orange brick for the exterior! I love the plants you chose for the exteriror landscaping, the darker plants mixed with the pumpkins looks lovely and really fits the Autumn theme! The fallen leaves under your trees looks so pretty! I love that you included multiple Autumn colors in your home with the dark wood! The red, orange, yellow, and green look so nice in your home! Your home has plenty of space for the McApples!

Your McApple family looks so sweet! I love how you designed their outfits! Their traits are perfect for them!

Great job everyone! All of your builds look so nice! I'm glad you all had fun with this challenge!

I have nominated you all for Maxis favs!

The next challenge will be posted shortly!
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Q3jW5h1.png

Cyrus Braun loves to travel all over the world. So far, he has been to over 30 different countries! He has come to you asking you to create beautiful home for him with the exterior design and interior decoration inspired by a country of your choice! He has more than enough money to cover the cost of any size home you create, however he requests that you only make it up to a two bedroom home, since it is only him currently, he doesn't need much space to be taken up by bedrooms and bathrooms.

You start to think of some ideas before jumping in and designing!

Your Objective:

- Build a home inspired by a country of your choice.

Requirements:

- This build must be uploaded as a lot.
    - Must only include up to two bedrooms.
    - The exterior and interior must be inspired by the same country, not two different countries.

Additional Notes:
    - Please remember, no custom content is allowed in these builds.
    - Everyone will be nominated for the builds and sims they create for Maxis favs!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sim Entry Objective:

- Create Cyrus Braun.

Inspiration to create:

- He loves to travel!
    - He is the only one in his household, with the exception of a pet if you would like to give him one.
    - He is wealthy.

Be creative!

You have one week for this challenge.

Entries Close:

Sunday, October 6th at 6:00PM USA (CT)

The New Challenge Will Be Posted:

Monday, October 7th at 9:00AM USA (CT)

Remember to add #DD17 OR #DynamicDevelopers17 to your description on the gallery.

Entry form:

-Information-
    Origin ID:
    Forum ID:
    Gallery Name Of Build:
    Gallery Link:
    Additional Notes:

-Images-
    Street View:
    Top View: (show the layout)
    Additional Images:

Sim Entry Form

-Information-
    Origin ID:
    Forum ID:
    Gallery Name Of Household:
    Gallery Link:
    Traits/Aspiration:
    Additional Notes:

-Images-
    1-3 Images of household

I can't wait to see all of the builds!
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Taoron

Your New England Farmhouse is beautiful! I absolutely love the size and shape! I love that you used the terrain tool and made the home interesting to look at! The driveway to the garage looks great! I adore the pumpkin patch in the yard! The pumpkins on the porch look so nice! The sunflower area is perfect for this theme! The interior of the home is decorated so nicely! I love the layout of the home, and the McApples have plenty of room to live there! You made the interior feel so cozy and sweet!

The McApples look like such a nice family! I love that you included them being from Irish decedents. The flannel in the outfits and Autumn colors look great on them! I love everyone's traits!

Thank you for your lovely review @JosieAnglin

EDIT: They're actually (Outside of Kloe, who's name is also Rosylynn, like her daughter) people I grew up with. I was best friends with Patrick, when I was younger, and we still stay in touch. They were cow farmers, but I thought they worked for this purpose. =) There are actually 2 other daughters, s well. Nice big Irish Catholic family. Could never understand what the old man was saying. =)
    Post edited by Taoron on
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave @gemchiara B)! Great Sims B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Congratulations @gemchiara on you Maxis Fav. Loved you family :)
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **

• lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Congrats @gemchiara on your Maxis fave for a wonderful family!
    PDWxp40.jpg

Entry form:

-Information-

Origin ID: Taoron2412
    Forum ID: Taoron
    Gallery Name Of Build: Italian Rustic Home
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5E10D757E71E11E985A2267D47C7ADE4

Additional Notes: Oh, Italy. The Alps, Gondolas, the Music, the FOOD!, Vino, Rome, unbelievable vistas with seemingly neverending rows of grape....Bushes? What? What? What? Well, we work with what we have. ; )

THis Italian inspired rustic home is a 1 Bed/1 Bath with a small laundry, a mudroom entry, kitchen, living room, garden patio, garden shed an herb garden and a small vinyard, overlooking a valley below with a lovely river just off the property, full of the most wonderful trout. =)

Art done by request, by @Juwels64

-Images-

Street View:
    Nci5DKA.png

xf7XNzS.png

Additional Images:
    V25HjxW.png
    Y7SDcg5.png
    FIYJhKt.png
    XG4dH2i.png
    p45i91M.png
    62aS9EF.png
    9llZXmb.png
    nNSc35q.png
    EIpI3qr.png
    ALtAvwH.png
    nlJMKaa.png
    huQPdJ3.png
    99GGKDB.png
    DIGBUWm.png
    SQTvr0I.png
    7Rvcbz2.png
    Italian Rustic Home is a lovely warm Italian home! @Taoron :) Very nice exterior design, the front garden plants are nice, and very nice vinyard! Very nice roof covered side patio for Sims to enjoy playing chess and dining outdoors. Very nice homely furnishing of the interior! The flooring suits the home type well.The sofa and armchairs sitting area in the living room is nice for Sims to enjoy relaxing and chatting near the fire. The fruit bowl is a nice home touch on the dining table, and the teapots wall cabinet and scales on the wall table are nice touches. Very nice Italian style kitchen! The olive oil bottles, hanging pans, teapot and knives block are very nice kitchen touches.
    It is a very nice Italian style home! :)
    Thank you @rosemow =)
    Origin ID: kimartist
    Forum ID: kimartist
    Gallery Name Of Build: For the Wealthy
    Gallery Link: Here
    Additional Notes:

My ancestors are from Småland  Sweden and I spent a summer there when I was 10 (years ago). There were a lot of old country homes there, so I created this house from an example I found. It reminded me of my Great Aunt's House I was at.

DSC-0901.jpg

House has 2 bedrooms 4 baths. Has a TV Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and office on the first floor. The second floor has 2 master suites and a sitting room. The basement is the owner's favorite area. A private Sauna, Whirlpool Tub, indoor pool, workout room, movie screening room, and for the butler a Laundry.

Since this house Is built for a elder single or couple whom is wealthy and loves to travel, no expense was spared.

Game is having issues in that terrain paint is disappearing so it may not be there when downloading.

Painting and closet paintings by #juwels64 #tiya33 #roseymow #Babewire #FruitLoops40

-Images-
    Street View:
    10-04-19-11-36-04-PM.png
    10-04-19-11-36-26-PM.png
    Main Floor:10-04-19-11-39-26-PM.png
    Second Floor:
    10-04-19-11-38-07-PM.png
    Basement Level:
    10-04-19-11-39-59-PM.png
    10-04-19-11-45-44-PM.png
    10-04-19-11-43-56-PM.png
    10-04-19-11-43-01-PM.png

Additional Images: Here

revisedsig2.png

Love your Italian Home @Taoron. It is beautifully done.
    revisedsig2.png

Sim Entry Form

-Information-
    Origin ID: kimartist
    Forum ID: kimartist
    Gallery Name Of Household: Cryus Braun
    Gallery Link: Here
    Traits/Aspiration:
    Fabulously Wealthy: Business Savvy
    Traits: Self-Assured, Materialistic, Ambitious

-Images-
    1-3 Images of household

Cyrus2.png

Cyrus1.png

10-04-19-11-59-16-PM.png
    "Checking the Stock Market"

Additional Image: Here

revisedsig2.png

For the Wealthy is a lovely Swedish home! @kimartist :) Very lovely exterior design, and the curved stone edged front driveway looks great! Very special and grand furnishing of the interior! The layout, colour scheme, and rugs in each of the rooms are very nice! Very great basement level! It is very nice that there is an indoors pool, gym area for Sims to enjoy using equipment to keep fit, a sauna , movie theater/bar and a hot tub! Thankyou very much for using my art! <3
    Your simversion of Cyrus is very nice! :) He looks very handsome! His aspiration and traits go well together :)
    kimartist wrote: »
    Love your Italian Home @Taoron. It is beautifully done.

Thank you! I love that Swedish house!
  • gemchiaragemchiara Posts: 97 Member
    -Information-
    Origin ID: gemchiara
    Forum ID: gemchiara
    Gallery Name Of Household: Cyrus Braun
    Gallery Link: https://tinyurl.com/gemchiara-DD17sim
    Traits/Aspiration: Cyrus is a Friend of the World. He is Gregarious, Neat, Ambitious and a massive Foodie (one of the reasons he decided to make Italy his home.) On top of his talents as a world-class Entertainer, Cyrus plays the Guitar and Violin as well as being very skilled when it comes to making herbal remedies with things he makes in his own garden. He loves to Bake in his down time and is very Handy. He has high household funds.
    Additional Notes: When he was just a teenager, Cyrus had the opportunity to join a band and tour the world! From the farthest corners of Asia and Africa, to every capital city in Europe and all over the Americas, Cyrus saw it all. He fell in love with traveling and exploring everything the world has to offer. Now that he's older and has enough money, Cyrus has decided to make a corner of Italy his home, traveling around the world from his farmhouse nestled in the Tuscan countryside. But will his money and his travels be enough? Or is he ready to plant roots, start a family and explore the emotional world too?

-Images-
    HTPuVwf.png
    MIlvVVK.png
    Y5eOHwr.png
    -Information-
    Origin ID: gemchiara
    Forum ID: gemchiara
    Gallery Name Of Build: Tuscan Farmhouse
    Gallery Link: https://tinyurl.com/gemchiara-euat-tuscany
    Additional Notes: Also part of my European Architecture Tour series where I build lots that capture aspects of Europe's greatest architectural styles (browse all creations on the gallery by searching #ArchitectureTour). A charming two bedroom converted farmhouse inspired by the Tuscan countryside and my very own childhood home in Italy. The house comes with a large kitchen, veranda, a pool area, lovely vegetable patch (debugged, can also be used to plant) as well as an ancient Etruscan water trough typical to the region. View images and floor plans below. As always, no CC but MOO used to make more attractive. Debugged items present but absolutely NO MODS.

-Images-
    Street View:
    WYiijdc.png
    S6sErzu.png
    rwO2ZHv.png
    Floor Plans:
    Irps9Qd.png
    e3r2Agw.png
    Additional Images:
    fUgzu7O.png
    (vegetable patch/garden)
    SvLdsW3.png
    (veranda)
    acVgvPL.png
    (living room)
    7PHqc8n.png
    mwtWwRF.png
    (kitchen)
    acVgvPL.png
    (living room)
    t2bE799.png
    (front garden)
    lsnishi wrote: »
    Congrats @gemchiara on your Maxis fave for a wonderful family!

Thank you so much! Didn't log on for a few days and it was lovely to come back too!
    Cyrus is a lovely sim! @gemchiara :) It is very nice reading the background details that you wrote about him. It is nice that he has made his Tuscan Farmhouse his base and will enjoy travelling the world from there.
    His home is lovely! :) It is very special that you based it on your childhood home <3 Very nice exterior design, stone textured walls, pretty flower box windows and the water trough is very nice! The vegetable garden patch is great! The wishing well is a nice touch there. It is nice that there is an outdoors dining area on the veranda, and very nice pool area. Very nice layout and homely furnishing of the interior! The wall texture is nice. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area in the living room for Sims to enjoy watching tv. The candles are calming and the sunflowers are a nice sunny touch on the table behind the sofa and on the island sink and stools counter in the kitchen. Very lovely kitchen ! The arched stove alcove is very nice! The kitchen items on the counters and wall and the crockery cabinet are nice homely touches.
    It is a very nice Tuscan home :)
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Entry form:

-Information-
    Origin ID: AlJay2000
    Forum ID: AlJay
    Gallery Name Of Build: Old English Manor
    Gallery Link: Old English Manor
    Additional Notes:
    I chose to build Cyrus an Old English Manor, paying extra attention to giving him a beautiful English garden to enjoy. It has been designed with an old country feel, but I have added a few modern conveniences :) This home was originally built in the Chalet Gardens lot in Windenburg. Unfortunately I couldn't get that lot to be zoned as residential so I have uploaded the same house on a residential lot in the Gallery as well.

-Images-
    Street View:
    a4Ywmh4.png
    Top View:
    0qMKMmb.png
    Second Floor:
    LBHh9VC.png
    Main Floor:
    vvC26bi.png

Additional Images here
    XSEMP9x.png
    9G7bDvq.png