Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Patch Speculation 2019 (Now Out) Emergency Patch Out Now Sep 17th

124...Next

Comments

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    I am having tons of problem with the new patch.
    I was waiting so impatiently for those stairs and they are now my nightmare!

If I place them in the basement, the house suddenly gets pushed up the ground (creating a hill).
    If I place them inside the house and I used columns those will show as columns for mid or high level walls, instead of low walls (and I have to take the walls to high and low to adjust it). Anyone like me? If the thread is wrong please let me know (searched for a place to go and write bout it but couldn't find it).

Haven't heard about the basement bug but the columns can be fixed by changing their swatch or setting down a blank wall somewhere (that you can then delete) - it's a temporary workaround obviously and the devs are aware of the bug so hopefully a fix is incoming fast.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Anyone having a problem with most whims not fulfilling after this patch?
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2019
    After seeing Christmas and Hanouka items and celebration all through the series, I am happy to read the following anouncement! The people who decided this, THANK YOU!

(From patch notes)
    Muslim-Inspired Clothing and Architecture

To help even more of our players express themselves and create Sims that are relevant to their everyday lives, we’ve introduced a set of Muslim-inspired clothing and architecture.

New Clothing
    Women
    Hijab
    Belted Dress
    Jacket with Long Skirt
    Modest Athletic Wear / Swimsuit
    Athletic Hijab
    Men
    Knitted Kufi
    Buttoned Shirt
    Children
    Girl’s Pleated Dress
    Boy’s Buttoned Shirt
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

If I place them in the basement, the house suddenly gets pushed up the ground (creating a hill).
    If I place them inside the house and I used columns those will show as columns for mid or high level walls, instead of low walls (and I have to take the walls to high and low to adjust it). Anyone like me? If the thread is wrong please let me know (searched for a place to go and write bout it but couldn't find it).

This would be a good place to post this
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    edited September 2019

This would be a good place to post this
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Thank you!!
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Thank you for the columns, highly appreciated!
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Oh, columns are fixed!! Yay
    I hope October won't be a patchless month.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    edited September 2019
    they may not patch in October since we get a expansion in November with a patch
    bandit5 wrote: »
    they may not patch in October since we get a expansion in November with a patch

I just want some bug fixes in October for Maschindo and Realm Of Magic.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I don't think they'll skip it. That is, as long as they have fixes ready to go, we'll get a patch. (which I'm thinking they might for at least the potion prices and other similar fixes that should be easy enough to do) No matter if we're also getting an EP in November & a probably bigger patch for that.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    The patch is alright. It seems (could be me) that my Sims are less idle.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Should we have an October patch speculation thread? Seems like we're getting an update on Thursday (as they always release patches for PC and Mac at the same time).

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/Information-for-Mac-users-running-macOS-Lion-10-7/m-p/8261579
    If you currently play The SimsTM 4 and run macOS Lion (10.7) there will be important changes you need to know about. Starting next month, we will be unable to support macOS Lion (10.7). On October 3, 2019 we will release a patch update that will no longer support The Sims 4 on that operating system.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Should we have an October patch speculation thread? Seems like we're getting an update on Thursday (as they always release patches for PC and Mac at the same time).

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/Information-for-Mac-users-running-macOS-Lion-10-7/m-p/8261579
    If you currently play The SimsTM 4 and run macOS Lion (10.7) there will be important changes you need to know about. Starting next month, we will be unable to support macOS Lion (10.7). On October 3, 2019 we will release a patch update that will no longer support The Sims 4 on that operating system.

Thank you for this info. Now I know we'll get an October Update.