Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Here is my save file!

islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
tumblr_psoreceFbz1uuyyy0o5_r2_1280.png
tumblr_psoreceFbz1uuyyy0o6_r1_1280.png
tumblr_psoreceFbz1uuyyy0o7_r1_1280.png
tumblr_psoreceFbz1uuyyy0o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_psoreceFbz1uuyyy0o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_psoreceFbz1uuyyy0o9_r1_1280.png
tumblr_psoreceFbz1uuyyy0o4_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_psoreceFbz1uuyyy0o3_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_psoreceFbz1uuyyy0o10_r1_1280.png
Hello simmers!
I have now updated my world save for the latest patches and for the StrangerVille expansion pack.
tumblr_inline_psrrd82geJ1ttct78_500.jpg
❥ I have really delved deeper into this world by sprucing up retail and community lots, they are now owned by sims and have stories behind their purchases.
tumblr_inline_pss4u2eits1ttct78_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_pss62e5JSb1ttct78_500.jpg
❥ There are a whopping 93 clubs to join…well 92 really. I’m not sure you really want to join Eliza Pancake’s sad club of one, but feel free to join the “We hate Eliza Pancakes” club if you want. Here are just 45 examples of my clubs below.
tumblr_inline_psruerYeT61ttct78_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_psru58e0n01ttct78_500.jpg
❥ There are many new characters that have been added to the original saves to fall in love with as well as some of my all time favourite characters.
tumblr_inline_pss46oaSu81ttct78_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_pss46aYrOj1ttct78_500.jpg
You will really see how I play the game. Therefore the sims and lots are a combination of my own creations and those of simmers I deeply admire.

You may even see your own household or lot in there! Don’t worry credit is given in every backstory blurb and logged into every lot info.

♥ What is included? ♥

All the worlds have new beautiful lots with traits.
5 worlds have a starter home for your own sims.
All original townies have been updated with skills, relationships etc.
There are new exciting sims with storylines, careers and skills.
Game generated townies have been tweaked.
Some fun nods to Sims 2 and Sims 3.
Many personal touches (pictures, easter eggs and inside jokes) to find.
93 clubs to join with points and rivalries.

♥ What do you need? ♥

ALL THE PACKS apart from My First Pet Stuff and Fitness Stuff. Sorry, but it’s a true reflection of my gameplay and I play with all these packs. You can still download this world but some items might be replaced by substitutes, and we all know how those pan out. Also, naked bald sims are never a good look.
285 MB of free space for this world.

♥ Recommendations ♥

❥ I recommend using my default skin and eyes just to make your sims shine!
❥ I also recommend using MC Command Center.

❥ Finally, I recommend using this mod to stop random townie generation.For me this last one is a must! I’m so sorry if there are still some townie disasters walking around, at the moment of saving they were all decent!

How to install?

❥ Make a backup of your Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves folder.
❥ Download the file, unzip, and place files in Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves.
❥ Open your game, enter the save. It is named “Isleroux No CC World”. ❥ You should then see Miranda Landgraab as the last played household. She is the sassy sim in the yellow dress above by the way and one of my all time favourite creations.😍 She is just about to have a party and is getting her appartment ready…

♥ Sidenote ♥

I was inspired to share this after I saw lilsimsie share her Simsie’s starter save. I went a little bit further with the stories etc because that is my jam, therefore this is not a starter save but a fully fledged no cc world to get yourself immersed in.
DOWNLOAD (SFS) or DOWNLOAD (MediaFire) -No nasty ads!!

Please contact me to let me know of any issues and also to tell me what you think of it. I will probably add updates and amend anything that you think needs changed.

Most importantly, I really hope you enjoy playing this world. Happy simming! ~isy~ ツ
tumblr_inline_pss7v99U3B1ttct78_500.jpg

tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    I hope it fills the void while we wait for the next EP. If anyone has a similar style world save please let me know! I would love to play in it!
    tumblr_pwn9xel1ta1uuyyy0o6_400.png
    Isleroux’s World Version 4

I FINALLY got round to updating my world for the latest game patches, Island living and Moschino Stuff.

There are updated (as well as new) households, lots and clubs.

My fave new club is I’ll have a mertini!!
    tumblr_pwn9xel1ta1uuyyy0o1_400.png
    tumblr_pwn9xel1ta1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    ♥ What is included now? ♥

6 worlds have a starter home for your own sims.
    Almost 100 clubs to join with points and rivalries.

DOWNLOAD (SFS) or DOWNLOAD (MediaFire)
  • AccidentalBoisAccidentalBois Posts: 31 Member
    Hey! I love your save file! All the Sims look amazing! Do you have any advice on creating a save file? I'd love to make one ,but have no idea on where to start or how to do it.
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    This is great! Thank you !
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
    Thanks guys! I hope you enjoy playing it.
    Hey! I love your save file! All the Sims look amazing! Do you have any advice on creating a save file? I'd love to make one ,but have no idea on where to start or how to do it.

No real advice except be prepared for it to take a long time! Probably took me 6 months for the first version. Also, asking permission for builds and sims took a while too. Some never got back to me but I put credit in all household blurbs. Luckily the lot/room credits sticks!
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    This looks amazing.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • CazualKarmaCazualKarma Posts: 85 Member
    I love your save file @isleroux ! I love your taste in sims and builds. Are you going to update the save file for ROM?
    Yes @CazualKarma I fully intend to. Trying to get ahead of myself by creating and scouting out new families. I have already added another 10 clubs since the last update lol! Some new ones: Girls Night Out club, Salt of the Earth, Future Queen Bees, Modern Widows and Wheelwright’s Wizzers. Going to play ROM for the first time now.
  • CazualKarmaCazualKarma Posts: 85 Member
    isleroux wrote: »
    Yes @CazualKarma I fully intend to. Trying to get ahead of myself by creating and scouting out new families. I have already added another 10 clubs since the last update lol! Some new ones: Girls Night Out club, Salt of the Earth, Future Queen Bees, Modern Widows and Wheelwright’s Wizzers. Going to play ROM for the first time now.

Yay! I love all the clubs! I am still getting to know all of them. I have made 2 save files from yours: 1 where I play rotational with your families, and I use 1 as a 'starter file'.

Have fun playing with the new pack!
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Thank you so much for this awesome save file! I can’t wait to jump in and play with it! 😉
  • VyStarlitVyStarlit Posts: 74 Member
    This is really cool looking!
    edited September 2019
    tumblr_pynki8osZu1uuyyy0o1_1280.png
    tumblr_pynki8osZu1uuyyy0o3_1280.png

Hey all, this has been the most difficult update to get out because of all the recent game issues and bugs after the release of ROM.

Unfortunately, I had townies who were not supposed to be witches appear all over the magical realm, breaking the illusion that this world is a secret for you to explore. Another thing was the situational outfits. The new mod by Bienchens (listed below) and trusty MCCC were a big help, but they still can’t contain all the ugly and unfashionable townies stuck in situational outfits that the game generates by the dozens.

I also had culling issues, forgotten relationships and lost jobs to deal with. I am afraid to say this save file is still not perfect as each time I turn my back the game undermines me in some form.

That being said, there are a lot of positives and FUN that I have managed to squeeze into this version.

There are now just over 130 clubs with brand spanking new icons thanks to Zerbu’s icon mod. It is VITAL you download this mod first now to play with this save file as otherwise, you will have empty icons for all the clubs.

Where I can, I have tried to put lot credits into household blurbs. Luckily, the “original by” sticks on lots (unlike sims) but this just makes it even clearer.

Finally, I have had so much fun creating new characters, stories and intrigue for Glimmerbrook. I hope you enjoy the new covens. We have the Raven SIsters, The Order of the Bloody Thorn and the Coven of Eternal Light.

♥ So, what is included? ♥

6 worlds have at least one starter home for your own sims.
    Just over 130 clubs to join with points and rivalries.

♥ What do you need? ♥

Zerbu’s More Club Icons Mod (PLEASE DOWNLOAD FIRST!)
    ALL THE PACKS (as of October 2019)
    56 MB of free space for this world.

♥ New Recommendations ♥

This new mod by Bienchens to help stop the situational outfit mess in ROM.

This mod by Zero should help stop the madness of everyone turning into spellcasters.

❥ Finally, I recommend using this mod by Paulson to stop random townie generation. Hower, I did lose L.Faba as a magical sage. We now have “Bubble of Mischief” her cousin, who I do prefer…but be careful with this mod.

Even after taking these steps, the game WILL still generate the occasional townie. Just go to household management every once in a while to delete them, or if you feel inclined, just enter CAS and give them a makeover.

♥ How to install? ♥

❥ Make a backup of your Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves folder.
    ❥ Download the file, unzip, and place files in Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves.
    ❥ Open your game, enter the save. It is named “Isleroux No CC World”.

❥ You should then see Artemise Aurawand (the witch in the purple hat above) as the last played household. She is the most powerful witch in the land and head of “The Raven Sisters”. She is faced with a dilemma. What will you choose for her?

(Remember to download Zerbu’s More Club Icons Mod first!!!)
    DOWNLOAD (SFS) or DOWNLOAD (MediaFire)

🌸 A special thank you to @DMDCT on the forums who helped me with mods and inspired me in general. 🌸

Happy simming! ~isy~ ツ
  • DMDCTDMDCT Posts: 79 Member
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
  • TimMercadoTimMercado Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! Nice to meet you Isleroux, and also you, DMDCT :)

As a new simmer, this world save sounds awesome and super fun! I can't wait to try it, and thank you so much for making it publicly available! All those clubs sound super amazing!

I do have a question, though? I also use MCCC, and have fiddled with the commands quite heavily while attempting to learn it (alongside trying to learn how to play the game lol) and i wonder, will my MCCC settings cause trouble in your world save somehow? Im thinking mainly along the lines of relationships, marriage, and randoms from tray settings and things...

Is it too personal, invasive, or outright presumptuous to ask if you might be willing to include your MCCC config file just to be on the safe side?

I guess I'm just a bit paranoid that my sophomoric understanding of MCCC might cause no end of nightmares :D
    Hey at @TimMercado I think you sent me a message on my tumblr too. Sorry, I have not had time to reply yet...but I will reply to you there too.
    So, I don't have my MCCC settings set in any particular way. I just use it to oversee/modify relationships and delete/kill unwanted sims. I think therefore it would be safe for you to download the save file and you just configure your MCCC file settings to your liking.

If I gave you my MCCC file, I think it would be exact same file as downloaded from Deaderpool, so I'm not sure this would be any help.

Does that make sense?
    Yeah it does, and thank you! I just thought I'd ask just in case.

Ive tried your save, and must congratulate you on the [i]beautiful[/i] work youve done here. Im astonished at how each world looks, even from the map view!! I suspect a lot of wonderful humor also, but I've just barely dived in here.

Regarding messaging you on tumblr... Yes, i did, and i apologize for flooding you. Im [i]very[/i] new to tumblr and aren't good with it yet :(

I probably messaged you twice there, worried my message didn't get sent somehow >.<

Geez! My bad. But thank you for this super rad save file nonetheless!!

Happy simming :)
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    That's outstanding advice, DMDCT, and I thank you for it. I should have guessed, to be honest... But with the great deal of settings in that mod (as you state) I did wonder if there were some that would be better to have off or not for this save file. Still, I think both yourself and Isleroux have educated me to the best choice here; That is, mess around with mine and see how it goes! If anything, I can always simply revert to your original save file again, Isleroux, if I encounter wierd stuff or troubles.

Also I do hope my question wasn't personally invasive; If it was, I really do apologize for that.

Thanks again you two! And also thanks for not pointing out my obvious BB code fail above xD

Happy simming! And pardon the trouble please.
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    @TimMercado I didn't find your question personally invasive at all, please don't worry. I hope you have fun playing the save file, whichever version you choose to download. Unfortunately, I have to agree with DMDCT about how many issues the game has currently. I haven't really been back in my game since I released version 5. Did the latest patch do anything?
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    @DMDCT Feeling ok about it actually. I'm currently at 146 clubs.

Some new favourites:

"All the Jingle Ladies" -ladies obsessed with winterfest.
    The "Aristocats" -posh sims with kitties.
    "Invisible friends" -children who maybe don't have enough friends or siblings.
    "llama forcefield" -vigilante police officers dressed as llamaman.

Plus, I have some new covens and Sulani specific organisations. Then, I have clubs for just one sim like Father Winter or my latest creation, the Wellwhisp Wizard.

I have been changing some of the lots so that the llamacorns have a training ground and there is a now new underground wine bar I'm obsessed with.

Obviously, there are still many horrible things the game does to annoy me, but I am enjoying building up my world again. LOVE the new icons by Zerbu and Bienchen's mods are helping me out a lot. Thanks for your help in that area!!

Finally, I'm excited about the new expansion :)

edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    edited October 2019
    @DMDCT Oh no that's so sad about losing Father Winter. I really like him and the interaction "fight for presents" :D

I tried downloading the Tool mod you suggested, but I just can't seem to get it to work. The shift click doesn't do anything for me. I wonder if it is because I use a French keyboard (Azerty) and it is in fact another command that is needed. For example, I need to use the different keys to enlarge and shorten objects.

It's reassuring to hear that you are having Glimmerbrook issues. The more I update my save file, the more worried I become about it glitching badly. For me, my main issues are that Morgyn is rarely at Magic HQ, I've had to replace L.Faba and there are more and more silly outfits going on. I think that the outfits being spawned by the game on that lot are "party" outfits. Therefore, there are a lot of accessories being flaunted. I'm trying to get round this, by having the covens gather there and wear set outfits.
    tumblr_inline_q02z2nyCM81ttct78_500.png

Have you noticed though that if you start "fashion trends" through the trendsetter career, that all club gatherings will have one or two people in those outfits? I've had to change my "fashion trends" now. As hilarious as I found my kilt trend, it was not working out.

Regarding the characters in my save file, I'm afraid I can't take the credit for creating Mrs Crumplebottom. As mentioned in her background blurb, she was created by the wonderful macrista9. Miranda and Gunther however, were made by me. Speaking of Gunther, I never see my ghost sims anymore. They are tricky to keep in game. Is there a mod for that? A lot of their graves remain, but not the spirits. It has made my "Boo-lieve it nor not" club rather difficult to maintain. I now have to have three ghosts that are attached to lots, just so that they can be part of that club.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top