The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum profile pictures of your Sim(s)

Comments

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Mine is my simself, but before that I had a picture of the main characters of my blog - Taïga and Derek:
    thegreywitches-part02-06-44.jpg
    I think it's nice to be able to change avatars, but at the same time it's easier to find certain simmers if their pics stay the same B)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Always had my Vlad, will never ever change him. <3
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    My current one is my selfsim. Sim-me likes to borrow Twix the Horsie for fun adventures. Cheeseburgers are fun too, as long as they don't contain horse meat. :blush:

Yw87I0q.jpg

AhLBGJZ.jpg

cUrfGkA.gif
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Thank you @UnseenHorizon :) I think your avi is adorable. I love her expression.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    edited January 2020
    My forum avi is my "idealized" Simself and the sim of my RL wife @Featherbelle.
    pC345K2GQCKYT.jpg
    Still have this pic saved. See new entry.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    @JoAnne65 I really love the look of this Sim!

@jillbg That's very true, I don't know whether to change mine or keep Lynette as the mascot(?) of my profile.
    Also I love you way you've designed these sims!

@Charlottesmom If it isn't broken, don't fix it I say! ;)

@Cororon Very cute and love that face in the second screenshot! I think it's about time I added a horse to one of my legacies... hmm...

@Odonata68 Aww thank you! c;

@Nikkei_Simmer A very cute pair of sims!

"Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
    Thank you @UnseenHorizon :) I think your avatar is great - fun and cute at the same time! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Charlottesmom Thanks to your Vlad, I always find your stories and fun comments on the forum rapidly ;)

@Cororon Horsemeat is definitely on my no-list. Or never-list. :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I do tend to change my avatar often, I usually do it when I got a picture I really like from the game :blush:
    Currently I have my... er... *starts counting* 6th heiress from my legacy... (don't judge me it's been a while since I last played that save :'D )
    I really liked how she looked playing with magic with the moon going down at the time
    yPLNBjy.jpg
    dTppYSl.jpg
    She was in the graveyard testing her spells on the dead :wink:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    I keep changing my profile picture from my Goth save. The one I have now is Evelyn-Grace and Heather.
    7CfxKXe.jpg
    eMTgJq0.jpg
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    @xxnearlyperfectx really cute Sims c;
    "Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I changed my profile pic recently because I am currently playing the Frio brothers and am finding Jared to be super fun and cute :)
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I change my profile a bit too much, but my current one is a simified version of Trish Stratus. :smiley:
    Bigger:
    euZQ64j.png
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Mine is the founder of my favorite legacy. I doubt I'll change her unless I find a sim I love more.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'll get a TS3 avatar only when I have a sim that will suit the DEAL WITH IT sunglasses.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I literally just changed back to the plumbob a few minutes ago.
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    @coco Beautiful photo!
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Just found this thread! Great to read all the stories!

I agree with @jillbg, it's easier to recognize people by their photo profiles. : P

In my case, I tried to change mine but I ended up feeling out of place.

The mummy on my picture was played in 2014. Robert, my inventor, was transformed into a mummy by his evil son. Since February, I've been replaying that household, but things are slightly different and I haven't transformed Robert yet. Maybe I should create a mummy (since it's part of his lifetimewish) and forget that whole transformation thing.

I think I'll change my profile picture to one of Robert's as a human. I play with him every other year anyway!
    @thuggishsplicer I like your new profile pic! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @thuggishsplicer I won't be able to recognize you now! ;) but your new avi is great! :)

I've changed my profile pic several times since this thread was started :D My current one is my Josh Holloway sim :)
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Thanks @hellokitty1496! :smile:

You should consider changing your profile picture to show off your sims too :smile:
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @jillbg @Mikezumi Thank you! It's time I threw that cure potion at my mummy. However it's a medieval knight. LOL I think this new profile picture fits me.

Speaking of that, It always takes me some minutes to recognize you, Mikezumi, when you change your picture. I usually realize it after seeing your sims. XD
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    edited June 2019
    My profile picture is of Haskel PC, the first sim of my generational game. The picture was cut from the screenshot below, when he proposed marriage to his wife on the library where they met for the first time when they were still teenagers. I really liked his smile on this picture.
    On0ERxl.jpg
    Here is him as a teenager with his favorite horse.
    Zsp9MNN.jpg
    Haskel is already dead on the current save of that game. He was a fun sim with a nice story, but in no way my favorite. I don't know which sim would be my favorite on sims 3, although I have two candidates on the family on my signature.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Current Profile Picture is of Ajax Molyneux, the youngest son in my Redux Save, running to collect a gem that have spawned in the neighbourhood. I might change it at some point
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Your sim looks really cute, I love that hair on teens.

@Odonata68 I love your pic it reminds of those fantasy games like skyrim.

For my avi I usually put whoever I'm playing at the moment. Allavi is the warden (and senior student of my magic academy). It's the first time I started a save for exclusive supernatural playthru, and it's been a lot of fun!
    D8ZQbDx.jpg
    Pic from when she was an ordinary student.
    SPimjde.jpg
    MYuFqBR.jpg
    She's in charge of disciplining students that broke the rules.
    0StD8Zd.jpg
    And also help younger students train their magical prowess.
    kwdT9wX.gif