Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic - Share your magical screenshots!

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Been mostly building and renovating Glimmerbrook a bit, but had went back to my household with Dior and figured it was kinda lonely there for him so, gave him a brother named Paeris. That and cheated a bit to get them to have pointed ears by making them vampires then de-vamping them. :p
    T9ejHq6.png
    So, Paeris went the route of learning untamed magic and decided to do a test run on his brother. Lol, karma played its hand for sure. :D
    tSHtHR0.png

Also went back into the Charm household to do some editing. Gemma's head was WAY too wide. Much like the child in the premade family in strangerville that ages up and her head is like a melon. I had to downsize that, her eyes a little and gave her a different hairstyle. Kept the rest of her features the same.
    0Ol6M1p.png
    Darrel's face...oh god I couldn't stand his cheeks. I had to fix that, plus give him a different hairstyle. Rolled with the punk spellcaster look though. I think he looks better. :p
    4ZjuYw6.png
    Fixed Morgyn's facial features so he didn't have such a baby face. Need to change his eyebrows tho.
    8YGbKrO.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

I love Glimmerbrook in winter:

RbHXUZD.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Moar Spooky Boi! Beej has settled in as my Virtuoso's apprentice, and as much as he may flirt around in his skimpy sleepwear, he is also a serious sorcerer. Here he is, acquiring his first Master-level spell.

PGEQFcY.png
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    So Jamie has been having issues with making potions, as in, they keep blowing up. Surely with a Sage's help, he can make it work! Right?
    mWS3sg3.png

...ri-i-ight.
    XGxzCZj.png

Morgyn correctly hightails it out of there and Jamie decides to maybe just stick with Copypasto-ing samples.
    0ibTby1.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    The strangest thing happened: everyone who has ever been mean to my evil wizard has mysteriously died in house fires.
    02vJzOg.png
    IRJl773.png
    57XoePN.png
    k6peFQO.png

On the plus side, seven houses' worth of sims have been cleared out, which freed a lot of space for me to build things.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    tumblr_pycvmiWaHj1wy6oooo2_1280.png

I turned L. Faba into the actual wicked witch. >.>
  • davidsaradavidsara Posts: 117 Member
    edited September 2019
    https://imgur.com/CBOCdGj (i dont know how to directly link an image :'( )

sometimes even spellcasters need a break.

got invited to a festival so i went along :smiley:
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    davidsara wrote: »
    CBOCdGj.png

(i dont know how to directly link an image :'( )

FYI: you need to get the image address (on desktop, right-click on pic, then Copy Image Address) and paste it into the image option.
  • davidsaradavidsara Posts: 117 Member
    davidsara wrote: »

(i dont know how to directly link an image :'( )

FYI: you need to get the image address (on desktop, right-click on pic, then Copy Image Address) and paste it into the image option.

thanks for that info, i'll do that next time :)
  • thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member

First time into town. It's so cute!
    73LdyyN.png
    UZIQII7.png
    Found a little snake friend.
    wjo8fqn.png
    Learning from the best of the best ;)
    zCNBCg4.png
  • franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    Thanks for sharing!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited September 2019
    I decided to use RoM to create my superhero team, the X-Sims. Their powers come from spells in RoM. From left to right:

Llama Man: Duplicato-Can clone a copy of himself in times of need.
    Llama Dog: His only power is of loyalty.
    Blaze: Inferniate-Can set things and people on fire. Sister to Berg.
    Berg: Chillio-A science experiment gone wrong changed him to a Yeti with ice powers.
    Volt: Zip zap-Can emit electrical bursts of energy.
    Doctor Morph: Morphiate-Can transform other sims into objects.
    Glimmer: Transportalate-Can teleport out of situations.
    Egghead: Despario/Delirate/Furio/Infatuate-As the group's brainiac, the doctor has mental powers over other sims mental powers.

They will need to be trained for their spells.
    They only have their superhero outfits to wear. If you want secret identities, you're on your own. :D

I will begin working on the teams penthouse hangout, "The Roost" (Eggheads idea) soon.

You can find the team by shinning a huge spotlight into the night sky or go to my I.D. on the gallery: #dannydanbo

48812152461_4521a9b528_h.jpg
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2019
    My evil Sorceress just sat chilling in her throne room... Still very much a WIP
    kb2m11q.png
    uhwYPKo.png
    dyFKGIj.png
    76yIm9b.png
    Post edited by GracieO312 on
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    @SimTrippy I have a save that is only for building and testing. Try that and see if your HQ build works there. If it needs tweaking, you can fix it there without damaging the save(s) you play.

Yes, I was actually thinking this too when I went for a walk earlier (aww fresh air, a thing RoM has kept me from a little :sweat_smile:). Thanks for the tip, I'll post here if it did any harm, just in case anyone else is wondering!

Good. I'd like to know how it turns out. I'm thinking about giving the HQ a little redo, not much but a few things here and there. Good luck.

@Dannydanbo Okay so, I put my redone HQ in another save I'm not planning on doing anything with anyway, and it works as intended. At first, when you place it, the building will be completely empty. Then, the Sages will appear like a couple of band members walking on-stage :joy:

bidbabO.png

Then all the other usual suspects will also reappear (girl in the yellow dress, etc.). So it seems like you can this without any worries. I'm sure if you keep the original set-up, they'll also each take their place again (I haven't moved what I think are their main cauldrons).

Also, for those that were interested, I've made a little "quiet" space upstairs where Spellcasters can meditate on one side of the building, or play chess & make some music on the other ^^ Not sure yet if I'll keep it like that, but for now it's alright. I have absolutely no idea what to do with the basement bar though :D

vXRV7XL.png
    57l8t2Z.png
    sbFhjCj.png

Will you please upload it to the gallery? I have been trying to find one, and was not sure I had the patience to remake it just yet, Ive been doing so many remodels on the homes and am ready to really play. If you do upload it please tell us how to find it! Its beautiful

I really love this HQ build but as I don't play 4 very often and made a mistake in the past with certain lots that cannot be changed I need to know it is safe to download/use this lot and the sages will turn up again as I love the remake of this lot have found it on the gallery and saved it-)

Do I need to use any cheats when downloading this build to magic realm HQ? to make it work correctly?

I have also found and downloaded some of your other lovely lots and now follow you too plus @Dannydanbo I found it strange that I already follow you yet when searching for lots by particular sizes your lots did not show up for me on the gallery it was only when i found this thread and went searching more i found your glimmer brook builds? (which are awesome by the way-)

Awesome builds and pics from everyone I have thoroughly enjoyed working my way through this thread and need to remeber sometimes to check outside the normal discussion threads :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    @SimTrippy I have a save that is only for building and testing. Try that and see if your HQ build works there. If it needs tweaking, you can fix it there without damaging the save(s) you play.

Yes, I was actually thinking this too when I went for a walk earlier (aww fresh air, a thing RoM has kept me from a little :sweat_smile:). Thanks for the tip, I'll post here if it did any harm, just in case anyone else is wondering!

Good. I'd like to know how it turns out. I'm thinking about giving the HQ a little redo, not much but a few things here and there. Good luck.

@Dannydanbo Okay so, I put my redone HQ in another save I'm not planning on doing anything with anyway, and it works as intended. At first, when you place it, the building will be completely empty. Then, the Sages will appear like a couple of band members walking on-stage :joy:

bidbabO.png

Then all the other usual suspects will also reappear (girl in the yellow dress, etc.). So it seems like you can this without any worries. I'm sure if you keep the original set-up, they'll also each take their place again (I haven't moved what I think are their main cauldrons).

Also, for those that were interested, I've made a little "quiet" space upstairs where Spellcasters can meditate on one side of the building, or play chess & make some music on the other ^^ Not sure yet if I'll keep it like that, but for now it's alright. I have absolutely no idea what to do with the basement bar though :D

vXRV7XL.png
    57l8t2Z.png
    sbFhjCj.png

Will you please upload it to the gallery? I have been trying to find one, and was not sure I had the patience to remake it just yet, Ive been doing so many remodels on the homes and am ready to really play. If you do upload it please tell us how to find it! Its beautiful

I really love this HQ build but as I don't play 4 very often and made a mistake in the past with certain lots that cannot be changed I need to know it is safe to download/use this lot and the sages will turn up again as I love the remake of this lot have found it on the gallery and saved it-)

Do I need to use any cheats when downloading this build to magic realm HQ? to make it work correctly?

I have also found and downloaded some of your other lovely lots and now follow you too plus @Dannydanbo I found it strange that I already follow you yet when searching for lots by particular sizes your lots did not show up for me on the gallery it was only when i found this thread and went searching more i found your glimmer brook builds? (which are awesome by the way-)

Awesome builds and pics from everyone I have thoroughly enjoyed working my way through this thread and need to remeber sometimes to check outside the normal discussion threads :)

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoy my builds. I love building in this version.
  • 1212play1212play Posts: 7 New Member
    Woe is me, I'm to new to upload my amazing screenshot.
    edited September 2019
    1212play wrote: »
    Woe is me, I'm to new to upload my amazing screenshot.

You'll get there! Off-Topic has some fast moving games and fluff threads, for sheer post count. And dive into any discussion where you have something to say. It won't take you long.

From my play, tonight, my first bestowal of the Rite of Ascension. Bhakti, my Sim, fulfills an obligation to the Goth family by restoring their diminished magical bloodline to Cassandra. He also oversaw the return of certain old family relics, missing since the mysterious demise of notorious forebear, Faustus von Göthe, in the Great War, a hundred years ago.

Cassandra's Ascension

LWHApOH.png

The cauldron and broom of Dr. Faustus and, on the statue's tray, his annotated edition of the fabled Glimmerbók

f8Sw5bb.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    some of my pics from today's game play :)

Feeling pretty confident entering the realm of magic for the first time
    IEKgrnd.png

Getting some training, the sage is feeling a bit hopeless by the looks of it LOL
    V1AZUrO.png

The second sage decided that hands on training will be better
    ZOtMwna.png

mmm my sim's clone hated her for some reason, kept on fighting with her so my sim dueled her
    WtlZpNX.png
    Smoothing out my layout/design on The Cloven Hoof, a more suitable replacement bar for Glimmerbrook.

NJ7SlGO.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited September 2019
    Finally Winter in the game and Glimmerbrook just looks so lovely. :love:
    J4Vi0dH.png
    iTEnFkH.png
    jdjhocS.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Finally had some time to play again and I fixed L. Faba and Simeon Silversweater in my game. I didn't like the look of either of them.

L. Faba
    j9NOY8m.png

Simeon
    WV6jcfl.png

And Vivica collected the motes and went to see L.Faba!

ypiN41m.png

And immediately, the veil of "no-sight" that Vlad put on her was lifted as spellcaster energy once again coursed through her veins...

hN0bXJX.png

Simeon Silversweater looks thrilled with his makeover (and tummy tuck). Lot of cheer for a Gloomy Sim!

li85kOE.png
  • GamingAwur12_YTGamingAwur12_YT Posts: 1 New Member
    I dont have the realm of magic, sadly.
    My Sages have been getting some random outfits, with interesting results. On the one hand, here is L. Faba, doing hijab right (her leggings are opaque, and cover her completely, long sleeves, etc - only hands and face are exposed:

AYVDp38.png

And then here is Simeon Silversweater, doing hijab WRONG. :D:D:D

rUkeFhz.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    I used the cheat to make this hybrid vampire-spellcaster, named Victor. Seems to be working pretty well and I'm enjoying playing with him.

Victor-and-his-familiar.jpg

His boyfriend, Ethan, is also a spellcaster, very into "Henry Puffer". :lol:

Ethan-and-his-familiar.jpg

Here they are dueling in Forgotten Hollow (because the couple that duels together stays together...)

Victor-and-Ethan-duel.jpg

And a cool shot of their familiars

Phoenix-and-Raven.jpg

Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".